The Disastrous Life of Saiki...

By HumainPoet

This will contain oneshots and boyfriend scenarios for The Disastrous Life of Saki k characters! This is my f... More

Requests Page
Aren x Bullied Reader
Kusuke x Clumsy Reader
Kaido x Hero Reader *Fluff*
Saiki x Hanahaki Reader
High School Sweetheart {Nendo x reader}
First Meeting
His First Thoughts
Hanging out
He asks you out
First Date
How you Cuddle
When He Texts
A/N I'm Deeply Sorry
First Kiss
Happy Halloween!
When Their {Coffee} Jelly
They Want Attention
You're on your period
Metori Saiko Addition!
When You're {Coffee} Jelly
How About PDA?
Aren Kuboyasu (Revised Edition)
When you're having a panic attack

New Character: Guess who!

6.2K 70 78
By HumainPoet

Wow, last year sucked, but I can't put off writing a new chapter any longer. Especially when so many people, including myself, want this dude added. I didn't add him at the start because I honestly did not know if anyone other than myself liked him, but man did he have a bigger outpouring of fans than I thought. I'm so happy you guys stuck with this book even with my awful update schedule, but now here's the character so many have waited for. Touma Akechi!

BTW, I will write his Halloween chapter as a one-shot.

First Meeting

Being the younger sister of a psychic and a genius can be pretty, well, difficult to say the least. At least both of them were really fond and protective of you though they practically hate each other. You weren't born gifted or psychic, unlike your brothers, but you did have the powers of an empath.

Today started totally normal with you and your brother walking to school together, but by the time you got there, you learned that there was yet another transfer student. You wondered what they were like and hoped they weren't as bad as some of the other transfer students. Once you entered the class you were hit with a wave of emotions and had to be helped to your desk by your brother. They weren't negative, but whose emotions are this fast to change, you practically got whiplash!

After a moment the teacher you hardly ever see stepped into the classroom and then a boy. He was the one you were picking up on but now that he's closer he seems familiar, but you have no clue from where.

"Wow, I feel kind of nervous. I'm so excited to spend our exciting youth together. I'm like a child just before he performs a recital. But I don't play an instrument. Changing first impressions is difficult. I hear psychologists call it the primacy effect. Have you formed an impression of me? Sorry for blabbering on. It's a bad habit of mine. I hope you'll see I'm just honest." At this point, you had to stop listening when you sensed the highly annoyed aura of your brother. You leaned over and patted his head so he'd calm down. Being an empath had its set of quirks too so you just projected his annoyance to someone else.

When the bell rang you took you're time getting all your things, not caring to be the last in the classroom, or so you thought." Oh, you're still here as well. Good to see someone else likes to take their time. Wait, I know you, we were in second grade together! Me, you, and Saiki were all in the same class. What great memories...Do you remember me-," he got cut off when you hugged him from excitement. For once he was dead silent.

"Of course I remember you! Who else is so honest and talkative to the point I get whiplash?" When you pulled away he was as red as a tomato and tried to talk." Well, would you like to have lunch with me?" All he could do is nod. And that is how you reunited with your very, very, very talkative old friend.

First Thoughts

Wow, it's so scary to stand in front of so many people and introduce myself. At least I learned Saiki goes to school here, but if he's here she's probably here too. I have to see if Saiki is a psychic, but {Y/N} was the main reason I came. She was such a great friend and also my first crush. When we were little she would always calm me down almost like magic, or psychic powers. I remember her never laughing at me when I peed my pants often. I wonder if she remembers me. Oh look,  she's in the same class. I can find out the answer to my question and see her again! Though now I'm super nervous for another reason.

Hanging Out

The whole class was severely surprised that you could deal with Akechi considering how much he talked. You were upset that people wouldn't even try to talk or hang out with him just because of that. You knew it bothered him on an emotional level, but he didn't show it. For him, he knew intuitively something was bothering you. So at the same time at lunch, you asked each other if they'd like to hang out at the park to catch up. Both of you caught each other off guard, but laughed it off and agreed. So after school ended you both headed to the park near your house.

"So, what was bothering you? You seemed to have a change in mood today. Did someone bother you? Did I bother you? Whatever's wrong you can tell me. I promise I won't laugh or anything. That would be rude of me-" You decided to cut him off knowing he was becoming anxious the more you didn't intervene.

"It was just bothering me how mean people are to you just because you're talkative. They don't even give you a chance. You're so honest and kind, who wouldn't want to hang out with you?!" Akechi was stunned at your words growing and ever so slight blush on his cheeks.

"W-w-well, maybe some people aren't as nice and caring as you. You're my best friend and that's all I need, right? Well, maybe not since most humans need a set of friendly companions, though I am most drawn to you. Not to mention it is rude of me to force you into a situation like this. I'm happy nonetheless that we can be friends and you care so much for me." You giggled when you felt the loving and nervous emotions. 'He must be nervous and happy from seeing an old friend.' You smiled and leaned on him feeling exhausted from the emotions of so many people flooding you. Soon enough you fell asleep and Aketchi tried not to pee his pants.

He asks you out

You were laying on a bench at school trying to rest. You felt weak since today was valentines day and other people's emotions were running high and changing rapidly. It was making you dizzy as you tried to zone it all out. Little did you know that a certain blonde was racing towards you to check on you.

"{Y/N}! Are you okay? What's wrong? Did you get hurt or is it the empath thing? I wish I could help you, but I need to know what happened." You looked at him through your fingertips that were covering your eyes from the sun. You smiled warmly at him.

"I feel sick. I shouldn't have come today. Everyone has so many emotions and I need to get home." Before you could say more Akechi picked you up the best he could and carried you home. He struggled a bit since he has little noodle arms, but he did it in the end. You were so happy to be home and awed that he had done that for you. "How can I ever repay you?"

For once his answer was short." You can be my girlfriendand valentine~."

"Of course! By the way, you peed your pants."

"Sorry!"

First Date

Akechi knew going in public would be a bad idea so he suggested a Netflix and chill date. He bought you a super comfy and fuzzy dino onesie and himself a deer onesie. You popped some popcorn and he grabbed some chocolates from his bag of snacks. He truly knew how to treat a date! You both snuggled up and watched tons of movies all day, sometimes you'd both sneak looks at each other. He'd feed you chocolate and would wage a pillow fight. You totally won that since he wasn't the best fighter even though he says he let you win. You finished the night making a pillow fort that you both fell asleep in. Your mom and dad took pictures and awed, but your brother tried not to blow up the house.

The way you cuddle

Akechi always makes sure you get ample time away from people and he'll cuddle and watch TV or just watch youtube. When you both aren't watching anything you cuddle in a different way.

When he texts

Talkative boy <3: Can I walk you to school today? I would have asked you yesterday, but I was being beaten up by some kids at school. It's the worst, but I turned out okay. Except for my pants since I peed. Despite that is it okay to go to school together.

{Y/N}: Of course! I'm also kicking those kids' asses so you better point them out.

Talkative boy <3: You shouldn't. I couldn't deal with my love being hurt.

{Y/N}: Saiki wouldn't let it happen.

Talkative boy <3:  True, let's do it!

{Y/N}: Heck yeah!

First kiss

It was New Year's and your family went to go make a wish at the shrine. Your brother, Saiki, hated going thinking God hated him and such. You think he just wished for the wrong things. You were going to wish for a New Year's kiss. When your family wandered off you headed to the gong and did the ritual and made your wish for Aketchi to kiss you. You heard something blow up but you tuned it out. You saw Toritsuka ringing a gong and went to greet him.

"Hey, Toritsuka!"

"Hey {Y/N}, How ya been?"

"Good, me and Aketchi have started dating, and my family is having a New Year's dinner. I'd say not a whole lot is goi-" Suddenly you were spun around by no other than your boyfriend and pulled into a kiss.

"I'm glad you wished for that. Also, don't talk to the pervert. You're mine" He threw his arms around you lovingly and half protectively.

"How'd you know that was my wish?"

"Intuition." You smiled and leaned into him, happy for the warmth and kiss.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 168 46
Just imagine romantic scenarios with your favourite diaboys.<3 This books also contains oneshots. And some random ideas that pop up in my mind. *Now...
1.9M 33.2K 166
Very first book ever. New here. I love the Akatsuki boys soo. Yep! Check out my Naruto Scenarios as well XD hope you enjoy this!!
2.3M 53.3K 200
Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto or any characters from the Naruto Franchise! I also do not own any other anime or anime characters referenced! [COMPL...
259K 4.1K 19
Modern Naruto Boyfriend Scenarios! There are tonsss of these but I wanna make some:) Hope you enjoy!