New Character: Guess who!

Wow, last year sucked, but I can't put off writing a new chapter any longer. Especially when so many people, including myself, want this dude added. I didn't add him at the start because I honestly did not know if anyone other than myself liked him, but man did he have a bigger outpouring of fans than I thought. I'm so happy you guys stuck with this book even with my awful update schedule, but now here's the character so many have waited for. Touma Akechi!

BTW, I will write his Halloween chapter as a one-shot.

First Meeting

Being the younger sister of a psychic and a genius can be pretty, well, difficult to say the least. At least both of them were really fond and protective of you though they practically hate each other. You weren't born gifted or psychic, unlike your brothers, but you did have the powers of an empath.

Today started totally normal with you and your brother walking to school together, but by the time you got there, you learned that there was yet another transfer student. You wondered what they were like and hoped they weren't as bad as some of the other transfer students. Once you entered the class you were hit with a wave of emotions and had to be helped to your desk by your brother. They weren't negative, but whose emotions are this fast to change, you practically got whiplash!

After a moment the teacher you hardly ever see stepped into the classroom and then a boy. He was the one you were picking up on but now that he's closer he seems familiar, but you have no clue from where.

"Wow, I feel kind of nervous. I'm so excited to spend our exciting youth together. I'm like a child just before he performs a recital. But I don't play an instrument. Changing first impressions is difficult. I hear psychologists call it the primacy effect. Have you formed an impression of me? Sorry for blabbering on. It's a bad habit of mine. I hope you'll see I'm just honest." At this point, you had to stop listening when you sensed the highly annoyed aura of your brother. You leaned over and patted his head so he'd calm down. Being an empath had its set of quirks too so you just projected his annoyance to someone else.

When the bell rang you took you're time getting all your things, not caring to be the last in the classroom, or so you thought." Oh, you're still here as well. Good to see someone else likes to take their time. Wait, I know you, we were in second grade together! Me, you, and Saiki were all in the same class. What great memories...Do you remember me-," he got cut off when you hugged him from excitement. For once he was dead silent.

"Of course I remember you! Who else is so honest and talkative to the point I get whiplash?" When you pulled away he was as red as a tomato and tried to talk." Well, would you like to have lunch with me?" All he could do is nod. And that is how you reunited with your very, very, very talkative old friend.

First Thoughts

Wow, it's so scary to stand in front of so many people and introduce myself. At least I learned Saiki goes to school here, but if he's here she's probably here too. I have to see if Saiki is a psychic, but {Y/N} was the main reason I came. She was such a great friend and also my first crush. When we were little she would always calm me down almost like magic, or psychic powers. I remember her never laughing at me when I peed my pants often. I wonder if she remembers me. Oh look,  she's in the same class. I can find out the answer to my question and see her again! Though now I'm super nervous for another reason.

Hanging Out

The whole class was severely surprised that you could deal with Akechi considering how much he talked. You were upset that people wouldn't even try to talk or hang out with him just because of that. You knew it bothered him on an emotional level, but he didn't show it. For him, he knew intuitively something was bothering you. So at the same time at lunch, you asked each other if they'd like to hang out at the park to catch up. Both of you caught each other off guard, but laughed it off and agreed. So after school ended you both headed to the park near your house.