Aren Kuboyasu (Revised Edition)

Okay, this took so freaking long. So much has happened these past few weeks alone. I remade all his scenarios and made them wayyy longer for you guys. I know my past chapters have sucked and I even cringe at my old writing. I was still new to it all and I think I might revise all my old chapters. Idk right now, but I hope this makes up for how shit Aren's scenarios were. His were worse than all the others. If you guys like this revised chapter please tell me, that way I know if my writing has gotten better or stayed the same. I read all the comments and take your opinions to heart. I want to give you all an awesome fanfiction experience and want to get better at my writing. Even if you shit on my writing I will see what I can improve, so thank you all for the critiques along with the heartwarming comments. Oh, I did revise all of the last chapters with these new scenarios so you will not find the old ones. I just hated them so fucking badly.

First Meeting

Out of all the days your bike had to break down, it had to be the first day at a new school. It's at times like these that it came in handy to be the daughter of a mechanic. However, you did end up with a bit of oil and grease on your uniform. 'It should be fine, what's a little oil?' Parking you're bike near the back of the school, you rushed to change shoes and go to class.'Where the heck am I even going? You'd think they'd give me a map or something! Is it this way or-,' your inner ramblings were silenced when you ran into someone. Luckily you didn't fall, but you wouldn't be surprised considering how your day has been so far.

"Hey, what the-oh, never mind. Sorry about that, I thought you were one of my friends messing with me. You alright? Why the rush?" When you looked up you could have sworn your pupils became hearts. This man was gorgeous with his purple hair and glasses. Shaking your head, you got yourself back on track, explaining to him what you've been through this morning. He chuckled a bit, but held out his hand." I get it. My first day wasn't sunshine and roses either. I'll walk with you to class since we're in the same one and you can tell me about that sweet ride of yours." Everything seemed worth it now that you could talk to a sweet boy about motorcycles.

First Thoughts

'I really shouldn't have stayed up so late, but I just couldn't back down from that fight. I couldn't let them talk about my friends that way! But man I needed more sleep...Now I'm going to be late.' I change into my school shoes and head towards the classroom when I hear a ruckus and someone hit my back.' Oh, they better not be back for more, I will beat their ass!'

"Hey, what the-," turning around I see a girl trying to catch herself. She was covered in oil and grease, but nothing could cover up how pretty she was."Oh, never mind. Sorry about that, I thought you were," you can't say a rival gang member, you'll freak her out," one of my friends messing with me. You alright? Why the rush?" Nice save!

She breathed a sigh of pure stress and annoyance before recounting her day. Man, I thought I had it rough. Though, I had just as hard a day when I joined. Kinda funny to think about now. " I get it. My first day wasn't sunshine and roses either. I'll walk with you to class since we're in the same one and you can tell me about that sweet ride of yours." Oh please say yes. Wait, she said yes!

Hanging Out

Helping your dad out in the auto shop was a twice-a-week ordeal. He wanted you to have time for schoolwork and a social life. It was nice since you could put in some earbuds and drift away while working on cars and bikes. However, you never thought you'd be brought back to reality by seeing Aren leaning on his bike by the entrance to the shop. Taking out your earbuds you make your way over to him and see his face light up upon seeing you.