You're on your period

Kusuo

When you first had a period as Saiki's girlfriend, you were surprised by how affectionate he was. He kept teleporting out money for chocolate and would cuddle you on the couch. You didn't even have to tell him. He just knew. You were thrilled that he went through all the trouble to help you, but when he went to grab a bar of chocolate, you smacked his hand, which made your boyfriend pout. After that, you only laughed and continued watching the movie he put in, happily eating your chocolate. You must have been special for him to let you have all the sweets, and you were willing to take advantage for now.

Kusuke

When you were on your period, you curled into a ball on the bed in Kusuke's room. You were in so much pain, and he was nowhere to be found. You were somewhat pissed that he ditched, or so you thought. Finally, after about an hour, he walked in with a small vial of blue liquid.

"What's that?"

"I was in my lab working on a pain reliever strong enough for your cramps. I charted your flow and knew you'd start today, but it took a bit longer than I thought to make. Now drink up. It tastes like blue raspberry." You quickly took the vial from him and drank it only not to feel any more pain. This was one of those days you were so happy your boyfriend was so smart. You rewarded him with a bunch of kisses which he was thankful for.

Shun Kaido

This little angel got you heating pads, chocolate, Tylenol, and even your favorite drinks when you told him you weren't feeling well because of your monthly demons.

"I'll chase away the demons, so don't you worry, my snow white princess!" He doted on you all day, making sure you had everything you needed. You didn't even have to get up to grab anything, let alone lift a finger since Shun acted like a servant when it's your time of the month. You hated for him to feel bad, even though he never did, so you'd ask for cuddles, and he would comply. Finally, he lay down and gently massage your back until you both fell asleep.

Riki Nendo

Nendo didn't know what a period even was, so he freaked out when you explained it to him.

"You bleed every month?! How aren't you dead?! Are you immortal?" You just had to chuckle at your dense boyfriend and tell him you weren't immortal, sadly. You were currently at his house, and his mom laughed too. She explained a bit more to Nendo and told him he has to take care of him when you are like this, to which Nendo decided to cook instead of you. He banned you from kitchen duty and made you lie down. He made super yummy dessert crepes and savory crepes for dinner. His mom was practically beaming at you two. When you asked Nendo to make more crepes, he happily did so without complaint.

Aren Kubuyasu

Luckily, you didn't have cramps. What you did have was mood swings that ranged from period to period. More often than not you were more sad and depressed. You cried easier than normal which frustrated you more than anything since you didn't want to feel that way, but you just couldn't help it. It's an odd feeling, one that left Aren feeling more concerned than confused. He was there when you cried over getting blood on his bed sheets or when you were crying and frustrated about not being able to figure out what you wanted to eat. He knew you just need patience and a lot of hugs, but knew to ask first. You didn't always want to be touched during those times. He did however use his own money to buy you new and cute underwear every time you got your period. He never felt embarrassed and would bring period care supplies when he saw you were running low. Secretly, he keeps extra products in his backpack just incase of an emergency.

Kineshi Hairo

Both you and Hairo were yet again at your favorite park when it all started. He was doing some push-ups, and you headed to the bathroom to put on a pad. When you came back outside, he waved at you, and you waved back only to feel sick. You puked into the trashcan that was right outside the bathroom, and Hairo raced over to you. You seemed to always get sick on your time of the month, but Hairo didn't know.

He leaned over and rubbed your back, trying to make sure you were okay. When you got done, you looked at him and told him what was wrong. His face paled, but he still proceeded to pick you up and carry you home. He kept asking if you were okay, but you told him you were fine. When you finally made it home, Kineshi massaged your feet and made sure you were comfy. He even bought you some soup because he didn't want to poison you with his cooking.

Reita Toritsuka

You didn't come to school today. You were so sick, tired, and in pain that you just didn't feel like going. Since both, your parents work, you were home alone feeling like you were dying. That is until you heard rapid pounding beats on your door that could have been knocking or a murderer. You chose the former and opened the door to see Reita looking exhausted. He told you he was worried, so he ran from school to check on you. When you told him what was wrong, he sighed, happy you were okayish, and proceed to lead you to your bed where you cuddled.

Touma Akechi

You decided that you would wear white today, but mother nature said, 'fuck you. That is what leads you to your current problem of a red spot on your white pants. You locked yourself in a bathroom stall and texted Akechi before anyone else could see you. He brought you some of his spare clothes and some pads for you to wear. You blushed red from embarrassment before he kissed you.

"Don't be embarrassed. This is natural. I don't mind running to get you anything, so don't be afraid to ask. This almost reminds me of when I pee'd my pants during P.E class the other day. Wanna hear the story?" Touma kept talking telling you his embarrassing stories to make you feel better.