When Their {Coffee} Jelly

So I read through some of the old chapters, and your guy's comments are the best! Especially all the jokes about panty colors. I sat crying from laughter today reading through them XD. You guys are the best and really keep me going with the book. Thank you for all the support.

Saiki Kusuo

One day while you were at Saiki's house, the rest of the psychic squad decided to pay a visit. The boys were super shocked that Saiki told someone flat out that he was a psychic. Toritsuka got over it quick enough to try flirting with you. The keyword is trying.

"So, what's an epic hottie like you doing with Saiki?" Toritsuka slid beside you, smirking and about to slid his arm around you when he 'magically' got thrown out the window. You were shocked when you looked at Saiki, who looked livid! He's never been so angry before.

"No one touches her but me."

"You didn't kill him, did you, Saiki?" You looked out the now broken window. You heard Toritsuka groaning in pain.

"See, I didn't kill him. Did a broken leg ever hurt anyone?"

"Yes, babe.  Now let's call an ambulance."

"Do we have to?" You laughed a small bit at your boyfriend's jealousy before kissing him. He kissed back, and the other two psychics left to take Toritsuka to the hospital.

Saiki Kusuke

You were hanging out with Kusuo at his house since he just got home, and your beloved boyfriend went out to get some food. You both were too lazy to cook, and you had nothing better to do. You had to say that, unlike Kusuke, Kusuo was boring. You didn't get what the fuss was over with Kusuke and Kusuo being rivals. Who would want to be rivals with him? I hate he made my beloved cry...

After thinking that, your boyfriend bursts in, and Kusuo's eyes for once went wide. His brother had completely caught him off guard. Kusuke lifted you bridle style and glared at his brother." How dare you try and steal my dearest girlfriend! This is one challenge I will not let you ever win!" Your boyfriend stomped out of the house, still carrying you.

"What was that about, beloved?" You were so going to tease him for a while.

"My love for the most beautiful girl," he said smoothly, making you blush bright red. Maybe he'd tease you instead.

Shun Kaido

You, Kaido, Nendo, and Saiki were all hanging out together, trying to find some ramen place Nendo wanted to go to. Nendo kept messing up with the directions, which made Saiki glare which made you laugh. Now and then, Nendo would make jokes, and you'd laugh even harder. Shun was tearing up a little bit, thinking you didn't like him. He turned and ran away, being totally obvious to the rest of you.

Running after him, you quite easily caught up and hugged him." Why are you crying, my Jet Black Prince?" Kaido blushed at the nickname.

"Do you like Saiki and Nendo more than me?" He sniffled and looked up down {or up} at you.

"Of course not! You're the best in my eyes! Were you jealous of them?" He averted his eyes, clearly answering your question. You leaned up and kissed him, letting him know it was okay until you heard Nendo whooping. Then Kaido proceeded to argue with Nendo.

Riki Nendo

During gym class, you had to work with the boys, and every boy was googling your sister, but one guy, in particular, came up to you. Your boyfriend, of course, but another boy came up too. Kineshi Hairo was his name. He was your class president and one of the few people who liked you more than Teruha-bitch.