YES, SIR! (Completed)

By thekswriter

Gulf Liam, a perfect guy, decided to revenge on his boyfriend by giving up his virginity to a hot stranger. T... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Last Chapter

Chapter 11

8.4K 540 69
By thekswriter

Mew's POV

I am looking at his exposed chest while sleeping. He is too beautiful. I am glad that he used our initials as his first tattoo.

I am quietly caressing his hair and appreciating his beautiful face when his lips moved sexily. "More, deeper" Is he having a wet dream?
"I feel good, uhhh." I must be fucking him in his dreams. Sweet.

"Kao, uhhh." I stood up immediately. He is not dreaming of me, he is imagining Kao fucking him.

"Wake up." I squeezed his cheeks. "Are you still in love with that Kao?"

He opened his eyes in shock. "What are you talking about?"

"Answer me! Are you still in love with him?" I yelled.

"Daddy NO. You are the only..."

"BULLSHIT! Liar! Why are you dreaming of him fucking you then? You must be imagining that it was Kao when we are having sex earlier."

"I am not dreaming of him. What's happening with you? Stop being mad. I am not guilty." He was about to cry but I do not care.

"Fuck it." I tried pushing him out of my bed.

"Why are you so mad? I don't even remember what I am dreaming."

"Well, for your information, Gulf. You are just screaming his name while being fucked in your dreams. It must be because you are hoping to be fucked by him someday but never got the chance."

"Daddy, no! I will never want to be touched by anyone except you."

"Really? Then explain to me why are you dreaming of Kao."

"How can I?  I can't even remember. Are we fighting because of this? Don't tell me you are doubting my love for you just because of a dream?"

I know I shouldn't be mad. This is so childish to be jealous about but it is annoying me to the core.

"Continue sleeping. Hope you continue your unfinished dreams. Don't go out." I ordered. I just searched for beers in my fridge and lucky I found one. We just finished seven rounds of sex since the morning but there he is moaning his ex-boyfriend's name. Fuck it.

He was staring at me from my bedroom door. He looked so sad. It's his fault though.

"I said don't go out. You can't even follow such simple instruction."

"I am going home,dy."

"Then go. You have your driver, right? Don't expect that I'll be driving you at this state."
I can't drive drunk. I don't want to risk especially that he'll be riding in my car.

"We are not breaking up, right?" He asked me.

"It's up to you. Why did you even mention it? Itching to go back to your ex-boyfriend's dick?"
He slapped me real hard.

"Why are you exaggerating stuff? I didn't even fuck him for heaven's sake. Damn it, Mew. You are being unreasonable. He never touched me as you did. I hope you know that." He returned inside the room and when he opened the door he was already dressed.

"Think again." Those were his last words before leaving me.

He really left me here. I have never been jealous in my entire life. That Kao is my problem. He needs to leave Gulf alone or I'll go crazy with jealousy.

The next day, I tried ringing his phone but he never answered. He can't be serious ignoring all my calls. He is in love with me so why is he not answering his phone?

I browsed Facebook and saw tagged photos of him. He is currently in the bar with Saint. He didn't even tell me about hanging out with his friend.

I called Saint on his messenger and asked him to tell Gulf that I am calling.

I tried calling Gulf again, he answered this time.

"How's partying without telling me?" I asked him.

"Oh, it's fun. I thought you wouldn't care."

"Gulf, don't annoy me and go home."

"I'll try. Bye." He sounded drunk already. I am afraid something might happen to him so I decided to pick him up.

I was right, I saw him flirting with some guys at their table.

"Let's go." I dragged him away from that table.

"Hey, we are still talking." Said the guy from his table.

"Well, I don't care." I don't wanna start a fight because it will be a stain on my reputation.

He held my shoulder and tried to pulled me so I did what I needed to do, arm twisting. He screamed due to so much pain.

Gulf stopped me and pulled me out of the bar.

"What are you doing? What if they found out that you are a teacher and told you to our school heads. Are you not thinking?"

"Why are you flirting there when you have a boyfriend then? Does making my jealous last night still not enough for you? You want part 2?"

"I never intended to make you jealous. Let's stop fighting. I am sorry nah."

"So tonight's flirting is also unintentional?"

"We are just talking."

"That close?"

He was just quiet when I sent him home. "Don't go to the bar without me or I'll really break up with you."

"You said it like it's so easy for you to break up with me." He kissed my cheek. "Good night...I love you."

I pulled him closer and gave him a real kiss.

"Good night, baby." Now he is mad at me. I am supposed to be mad at him instead. He is the one who keeps thinking about his ex-boyfriend for fuckin sake.

The break has ended and we are back to school. When I got to the faculty room, my breakfast was there already and a red rose beside the box. I thought he is still sulking. "Thanks for the breakfast, baby." I sent him the picture. He has been ignoring me for a week because of what I have told him about breaking up. I don't have any intention of ending our relationship. I was just so jealous that night. I don't want him thinking of Kao anymore. I want to be more than enough for him because that is the way I feel for Gulf. He is slowly changing me.

"That's not from me. l am not planning to go to school today but I think I now have a reason." He replied right away.

Gulf was absent in their first period. It was already my schedule for their class but he still isn't here.

I was already discussing when I heard a loud bang of the door. He slammed it as he entered. Gulf is fuming with rage.

"Yes? good morning to you Mr. Kanawut." He just walked past me and sat on his chair. It was very awkward discussing in class because I can feel his sharp stares at me. Someone is throwing daggers at me since I started talking in the middle.

When my class ended I went to the restroom to pee. I saw him standing on my back so I immediately hid my Mew Jr., washed my hands, and faced him.

I looked around to check and there's no one. "Baby, I thought it was from you."

He grabbed my collar and dragged me inside the cubicle.

"Hey." I know Gulf can be hot-headed sometimes but I never expected him to act like this at me. For a month of being with me, he just keeps following everything I am saying like a good kid.

"Who sent it to you? Are you trying to get revenge on me by making me jealous?" Gulf's cheeks were so red because of anger. He is not joking when he said he is jealous.

"I don't know. I swear I don't know. Calm down!  I didn't eat it when you said it's not yours. What's happening with you?"

"What do you expect me to feel? Despite my state, everyone is still mocking me behind my back. They keep fooling me and cheating on me. And you are just like them." His eyes are teary but he still manages not to cry. "I am always selfish and I just want you for myself. That's why I hate it when I heard you mentioned breaking up."

"Baby, calm down. No one is breaking up. I sent it to you because you're the only person I can think of when I received it. I am not close with anyone here and you are aware of that, right? Stop thinking nonsense. I only like you. We are not breaking up, okay?" I assured Gulf.

"I just love you so much. I am sorry for being like this. I know I am not the only one who likes you and I hate it. I hate it that I can't slap them the truth that you are only mine." He hugged me and rested his head on my shoulder for a while.

"I love you too. I am yours no matter what. Are you okay now?" He shook his head.

I kissed him passionately inside the cubicle. He held my nape and pulled me for a deeper kiss. We were both panting when he pulled out of it. "Do you feel better now?" He nodded so I showered him more kisses.

We both panic when a group of guys entered the restroom. They can't see us here or we are really doomed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8K 781 45
Hey guysssssss!! Chubby is back! ᐠ( ᐛ )ᐟ With another surprise! Hope you all will enjoy it because it has lots of twists and surprises in it!! ⚠️⚠️...
152K 7.9K 24
28 years old Mew was having a bad day. First, his business deal that he had painstakingly been working on for the past 3 months had gone down the dra...
Escort (18+) By .

Fanfiction

42.9K 2.5K 19
" I'm the master while we're on the bed , darling " Mew Suppasit is the top escort at a VVIP club. With his handsome face and such a perfectly sculpt...
168K 8.9K 36
Warning: ⚠️🔞 Mew suppasit, 30years old CEO of MSJ Corporation and also Mafia leader, Cold and Dark personality. He can change anyone's life in snap...