Instagram Fanboy - A Larry SM...

By grapejuice_babe

๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š COMPLETED ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™ Louis is your typical fanboy, with a sporty edge. He absolutely adores Harry Styles. His... More

LT - 1
HS - 1
Larry - 1
NH - 1
HazzaH - 1
LT - 2
Larry - 2
HS - 2
NH - 2
Larry - 3
HazzaH - 2
LT - 3
LP - 1
Larry - 4
HazzaH - 3
NH - 3
HS - 3
Larry - 5
LP - 2
NH - 4
HazzaH - 5
Larry - 6
HS - 4
NH - 5
LP - 3
LT - 4
Larry - 7
HazzaH - 6
NH - 6
LP - 4
LT - 5
HazzaH - 7
POV - 1
POV - 2
NH - 7
LP - 5
Larry - 8
LT - 6
HS - 5
Larry - 9
NH - 7
DM - 1
POV - 3
POV - 4
HS - 6
POV - 5
NH - 8
HS - 7
LT - 7
POV - 6
POV - 7
NH - 9
LP - 6
HS - 8
LP - 7
HS - 9
LT - 8
NH - 10
LP - 8
LT - 9
H - 1
LP - 9
POV - 8
LT - 10
H - 2
LP - 10
NH - 11
LT - 11
H - 3
NH - 12
H - 4
NH - 13
LT - 12
POV - 9
NH - 14
LP - 11
POV - 10
LT - 13
HS - 10
LP - 12
LT - 14
Larry - 10
LT - 15
NH - 15
LP - 13
Larry - 11
NH - 16
POV - 11
GS - 1
HS - 11
POV - 12
GS - 2
NH - 17
LT - 16
NH - 18
LP - 14
POV - 13
NH - 19
HS - 12
POV - 14

HazzaH - 4

5.2K 143 215
By grapejuice_babe

Direct Messaging

LouisT - Do you know Harry Styles?

HazzaH - Uhm, I do have a fan account for him?

LouisT - No, I mean like personally? Do you know him?

HazzaH - Nope, I've got to go Louis, can we talk later?

LouisT - Yeah, sure.

💚💙💚💙💚

"Oh fuck Zaayyyyyyyn!" Harry whines as he falls down on the couch, tossing his phone aside.

"What? What happened? What did I do?" Zayn asks confused when he sees the curly boy lowering his face into his hands and then rubbing it harshly.

"He knows, he figured it out. I was not carefull and now he figured out that I am Harry. Why did I have to post that this mor-.."

"What? What did he say?" Zayn cuts him off knowing what Harry was referring to. He picked up Harry's phone to have a look at the messages since the curly boy did not even attempt to move his face from his hands, now harshly squeezing his cheeks.

"Oh, you are such a drama queen Harry!" Zayn pointed out and Harry finally lifts his head and lets go of his cheeks. "He does not know you are Harry, he just asked if you know Harry?" Zayn exits the message thread and slowly puts the phone back down next to Harry. "Your reply to his question, now that looks a bit sus." Zayn continues with a lifted eyebrow, folding his arms in front of his chest.

"I know, I know, I fucked up. He asked me on my main account as well." Harry closes he's eyes and slowly shakes his head. "Do you know that he sends me a messages to my Harry account, telling me how his day was, basically everything about his life. He's there just having a conversation with himself every night, and I really just wanted to talk to him, you know?" He pauses, lowering his head back down to his hands "but you know that Jack watches my socials like a hawk, that is why I created the fanboy account, so I can actually talk to him without management suspecting anything. And then he told me he writes songs, and now I just feel this urge to help him, you know. He has such a great talent Zee, his friends thinks so too." Harry lifts his head up again, a stressed out look plastered all over his face.

Zayn quickly sits down putting his arm around his friend's shoulders. "It's not just that though, is it Haz?"

Harry slowly nods his head while looking Zayn in the eyes, knowing exactly what Zayn is getting at.

"Nope, I think I really like him, Zee. I honestly feel like I've known him for so long. I actually look forward to his messages every night." Harry gets up and starts getting dressed, looking back to Zayn only to see a look of awe plastered across the raven-haired boys' face "There was a few nights he skipped, and it honestly felt like those days just weren't complete, you know?"

"You need to tell him then Haz, this won't end good if you don't." Zayn finally spoke up after thinking about it for a while.

Harry nods, "I know, but not now Zee, he has a game tomorrow and I don't want to distract him. After this morning, I'm kind of scared of his friend as well. He really seemed pissed." He added, a smile slowly forming.

"Alright, but when his games are finished, it would be for the best Harry. The longer you postpone, the harder it will be." Zayn quickly adds when he sees the smile.

"Yeah, but for now, let's just get through this interview and performance, so I can come talk to my boy again." Harry sheepishly replies and then starts walking out of his dressing room.

💙💚💙💚💙

HazzaH - Sorry about that, had a work thing I could not get out of.

LouisT - Oh, it's okay, sorry for being so blunt. I guess I'm just on edge after the whole comment thing this morning.

HazzaH - Oh yeah, I saw that. Are you okay?

LouisT - Yeah, I guess. I was just shocked when I read his caption about songs being poems or something, considering our chat last night about your poetry and my song writing

LouisT - And then all of a sudden he's running a song writing competition

LouisT - Everything just felt so surreal in that moment you know

HazzaH - Yeah, I'm sorry

LouisT - What for though?

HazzaH - Well our chat last night obviously contributed to your confusion and shock today

LouisT - Oh, don't be silly Edward. I think the initial shock from when I read Harry's comment on that post, just sent my brain into overdrive. You really don't have to apologize.

HazzaH - How is Niall? He seemed super pissed this morning

LouisT - Oh, Niall is fine for now. Tomorrow after the game though, I'm not so sure he'll be.

HazzaH - Oh gosh, do I even want to know why?

LouisT - Yeah that fucker emptied a bottle of ice cold water on my head this morning, in an effort to 'wake me up'

LouisT - Do you know how fucking cold ice water is at 6 in the morning? Thus, my dear Edward, I myself, will be drenching him with the ice bucket water after the game tomorrow.

HazzaH - OMG Louis, I wish I could see that!!!

HazzaH - He will be pissed off I'm sure, but I don't think he can stay mad at you for too long, he loves you too much.

HazzaH - His post this morning, the one about protecting you, was super cute. You guys really have a special bond, don't you?

LouisT - We do, yeah. We've been best friends since kindergarten. And about two years ago I went through a really dark time, he was just always there, always talking me out of doing something stupid, always ready to cuddle while I cried myself to sleep. And now I can't imagine my life without him. I love him!!

LouisT - Like a brother though, nothing more. His eating habits will be the reason he ends up alone

LouisT - Or maybe not, it doesn't seem as though Liam cares all that much about it to be honest

HazzaH - I'm sorry you went through such a dark time, but I'm also so happy that he was there for you

LouisT - Yeah, me too

LouisT - OMG Edward let's just change the subject before you make me go all soft. I still want to be mad enough at him tomorrow to drench him with the ice bucket water, okay??

HazzaH - Okay, just one last thing.. his comment about the reason for his post, you know.. the one where he heard you laughing and then went to check up on you only to find you smiling at your phone

LouisT - Yeah?

HazzaH - Did that happen while you were talking to me?

LouisT - Well let me put it this way.. I'm only talking to two people at the moment, you and another guy, but for the life of me, the other guy never replies to my messages

HazzaH - The other guy being Harry I assume?

LouisT - How'd you know?

HazzaH - Lucky guess.. jk.. you are talking to another fanboy. Don't feel bad, he's not replying to me as well. Maybe he's not that big on reading DM's. His inbox is probably flooded daily

LouisT - I guess you're right

HazzaH - Okay, enough about Harry and Niall now, have you given any thought about entering the writing competition?

LouisT - Excuse you Edward, but I can never get enough when it comes to The Mr Harry Styles, but for the sake of this conversation, I will just move him a little to the back of my head

LouisT - And yes, I have. I think I'm going to do it

LouisT - I mean, what do I have to loose

HazzaH - Exactly

LouisT - Except all my confidence in writing when Harry rejects my song 😳

LouisT - Maybe it's not such a good idea

HazzaH - OMG Louis, you are the first person I've met that talks himself out of doing something so easily.

HazzaH - It's time to start living life, and life is all about taking chances. If you don't submit your song, you'll always be wondering what would've happened, but if you do submit it, there is the very high possibility that your life may be changed forever. You should take this chance, grab this opportunity with both hands!! LIVE YOUR LIFE LOUIS!!!!

LouisT - Okay, okay, your pep talk worked!!! Geeeeeez, calm your tits 🤪

HazzaH - Good, you just have such a talent, and it would be a shame to see it go to waste you know

LouisT - I guess

A few minutes goes by

LouisT - Okay, well this is awkward now, I'm just gonna go ahead and say good night then

HazzaH - Okay but before you go

LouisT - Yeah?

HazzaH - I just have to tell you that I too can't seem to stop smiling when I talk to you. Zee's been teasing me loads about it lately

LouisT - Awww well see, there you've got me smiling again now

HazzaH - Oh how I wish I could see that smile

LouisT - Here you go 😚

HazzaH - You truely are something, you know that right??

LouisT - I try 🤷‍♂️

LouisT - Okay, I really have to go sleep now, wish me luck for tomorrow

HazzaH - You don't need luck Louis, I am sure that you will do great!!

LouisT - *gasps* you asked to see my smile and you got to see my smile.. I ask for a simple good luck and you refuse? How dare you? I'm disappointed Edward *pouts*

HazzaH - Okay, okay, good luck for tomorrow captain Louis!! You guys are going to kick some serious butt!!!

HazzaH - Better?

LouisT - Much

LouisT - Thank you

HazzaH - Well, I'm not going to keep you any longer, have a good night Louis

LouisT - You too, Edward

LouisT - OMG Niall just came barging in here again, said I woke him up with my 'constant laughing'. He says good night as well

HazzaH - Good night Niall

22 December

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

334K 12.5K 42
ยป ๐™ฒ๐š˜๐š–๐š™๐š•๐šŽ๐š๐šŽ ยซ Where Louis, who is a famous singer, accidentally crashes against Harry's bike and has to take him to the hospital with the fear...
23.2K 637 26
Harry loves dressing up he loves skirts and dresses but never dares to dress up in public what happens when his crush shows up at his front door... "...
8.8K 368 21
Louis Tomlinson and Harry Styles. Two boys who have hopeless crushes on one another, despite never having a conversation. Their lives are far from pe...
77.4K 2.5K 28
Harry Styles. If you saw him in the street you wouldn't know who he is. He works at an intelligence agency knows as the IICF (international investiga...