amor na máfia

By JosieS11

Book one in the Ricci Men. Lara is an innocent girl in his eyes but neither of them knew that she wasn't that... More

Part one: Chapter 1-Introductions
Chapter 2-sorvete
Chapter 3-festa
Chapter 4- Strano
Chapter 5-flores
Chapter 6-Jantar
Chapter 7- Parque
Chapter 8-Pior encontro
Chapter 9-Folga
Chapter 10-Encontro
Chapter 11-Controllo dei precedenti
Chapter 12- O sucesso
Chapter 13-Dramática
Chapter 14-Abuso
Chapter 15-Incazzata
Chapter 16-Dia das Bruxas
Chapter 17- Namorado
Chapter 18-Pranzo
Chapter 19-Doente
Chapter 20-Chamadas noturnas
Chapter 21-Melhor
Chapter 22-Tempestade
Chapter 23- Abraços
Chapter 24- Feira de diversões
Chapter 25- Pernoitar
Chapter 26- James
Chapter 27- Emozioni
Chapter 28- Ação de graças
Chapter 29- Forte
Chapter 30- Banho
Chapter 31- Tchau
Chapter 32- Os Pais
Chapter 33- Você Está?
Chapter 34- Dormire
Chapter 35- Primeira Vez
Chapter 36- Doccia
Chapter 37- Eu te amo
Chapter 38- Raiva
Chapter 39- Sexo
Chapter 40- Queda de energia
Chapter 41- Mentirosa?
Chapter 42- Rabbia
Chapter 43- Seis dias
Chapter 44- Depois de
Chapter 45- Natal
Chapter 46- Tchau Nova York
Part 2: Chapter 1- new characters
Chapter 2- Vida Nova
Chapter 3- Cresciuto
Chapter 4- Dia De Piscina
Chapter 5- Acessórios
Chapter 6- Preparação
Chapter 7- Baile
Chapter 8- O Incómodo
Chapter 9- A Direita
Chapter 10- Hurt
Chapter 11- Traidora
Chapter 12- Pavor
Chapter 13- Adoção
Chapter 14- Invasão
Chapter 15- De volta pra você
Chapter 16- Não se foi mais
Chapter 17- Estresse pós-traumático
Chapter 18- Pai
Chapter 19- O Pesadelo
Chapter 20- Chamada Telefónica
Chapter 22- A Descer
Chapter 23- Eu lembro
Chapter 24- Seguida
Chapter 25- Melhor amiga
Chapter 26- Juntos novamente
Chapter 27- A corrida em
Chapter 28- Armas
Chapter 29- Brasil caiu
Chapter 30- Uma forma de dor
Chapter 31- Diverso
Chapter 32- Guerra
Chapter 33- Casa segura
Chapter 34- O Acordo
Chapter 35- A Conversa
Chapter 36- Grata
Chapter 37- Preparando
Chapter 38- Tchau
EPILOGUE
Extra chapter 1
Extra chapter 2
Extra chapter 3
Extra chapter 4
Extra chapter 5

Chapter 21- Sequestrada

4.8K 125 12
By JosieS11

Tuesday September 1st

Our flight isn't until about mid day. I had woken up at about 5 which lead to me having about 4 hours of sleep.

At about 8am I woke Alannah up so we could have breakfast. We went into the living room where I put Alannah down to watch TV. I decided to make an Acai bowl straight away with some fresh fruit and granola.

After breakfast we head into my room where I then get ready. I have a quick shower and then blow dry and straighten my hair. I then put on an oversized saint Laurent sweatshirt with some nike pro shorts. I then do natural makeup.

I take Alannah to her room and brush her teeth and wash her face. After that I get her dressed into some black leggings and a white top with bananas on.

Once Alannah was ready I clean both of our rooms up and quickly make both of our beds.

Alannah had gotten loads better since we'd been in LA. She was sleeping in her own room now and ever since we spoke about what was wrong she didn't have that many nightmares. She was overall back to the same girl she had been before which had made me happy.

It's actually kind of scary how easy kids can bounce back.

If I went through half the things Alannah did I think I'd be in the corner crying non stop.

I put the luggage by the door and we watch tv until the driver had come.

We got on Jax's plane which was familiar to me but not to Alannah. She was looking around all wide eyed and giggly. We sat down and straight away she ended up watching YouTube.

This flight isnt as long as the flight from Brazil to New York. This flight is only about 5 hours. When we land it will be 5:45pm LA time but in New York it will be 8:45pm.

"Would you like anything to drink?" An air hostess asks politely.

"I'll just have a glass of water and make some juice for Alannah please." I say and she nods.

"I'm so excited to see Dad." Alannah says looking up from the phone. "I bet he's just as excited to see you." I say and she smiles.

"I'm going to give him the biggest hug, I've missed him too much." She says making me smile.

I thank the air hostess and she puts our drinks down. Alannah drinks all of her drink straight away whereas I take gradual sips.

"Mama I don't feel well." Alannah tells me and puts her hand to her forehead.

"When we get there your dad can help us but theres not much we can do right now." I say and she nods.

A little bit after that Alannah fell to sleep in my lap with her head in the crook of my neck.

I then myself started to get a bit of a headache but didn't think much of it.

It got so bad to the point I could hardly keep my eyes open. "Melanie. That's where they are." Someone says as I start to fall to sleep.

****
I woke up feeling quite dazed. I immediately sit up when I realised I was lying down.

I look around to see I was no longer on the plane.

Alannah!

"Where's Alannah?" I ask whilst looking around.

"Oh you're awake." A familiar voice says and I look up to see Gio was driving and Matteo looking at me.

"What happened? Where's Alannah?" I ask rubbing my head as I didn't feel well.

"You missed quite a bit." Matteo says and I sigh.

"Where's Alannah?" I ask again and he glances at Gio.

"She's with Jax in the car behind." He says and I nod and start to calm down.

"What happened?" I ask keeping my hand on my head as my head was throbbing and I felt sick.

"A poor attempt of kidnapping you and Alannah." Gio says and my eyes widen which I instantly regretted doing.

"The Russians hijacked the plane which we didn't know about at all. We only found out that people were trying to kidnap you both when one of our men called. We were in a meeting at the time but basically the Russians killed all the men we sent to get you and Alannah. They then got you half way to Connecticut before we caught up so now we've got you back safely we're heading back to New York." Gio says which made me feel ten times worse.

"Pull over." I mutter as I feel the sick start to rise.

"What?" Matteo asks.

"Pull over!" I shout and that's exactly what they do.

I jump out of the car instantly and start throwing up.

One of the boys come to my side and hold my hair back but it was honestly disgusting.

Once I stopped throwing up I took a step back and thanked Matteo but he smiled softly at me.

"Why'd you pull over?" A man asks and Gio walks over to him but then over to the car.

"Are you okay?" Matteo asks and I shake my head no and put my head on his chest.

"So they definitely drugged you two then." He says as I start feeling faint. My legs start to buckle but Matteo supports me straight away.

"Christ what did they give you?" He asks as he puts me back in the car but leaves the door open and my feet dangling out of the car.

"Is Alannah this bad?" I ask taking a sip of the water he'd just given me.

"No way near as bad." A familiar voice says and I look up to see Jax.

"Fucking hell you look awful." He says and I roll my eyes. Wonderful.

"Thank you Jax really appreciate it." I say making Matteo laugh.

"Are you feeling better?" He asks putting his hand to my head.

"No." I say and he takes a deep breath.

"Where's Alannah?" I ask and he looks to the two cars that had stopped behind us.

"In that car, Gio is with her. I'll bring her to you but we need to head off because it's pretty dark already." He says and I nod.

I drank the rest of my water and then Matteo gave me some gum which I thanked him for. He then got in the front of the car whilst waiting for Gio. Jax brought Alannah into the car and she immediately sat on my lap.

"This car is a top priority now that all of us are in here. Two cars in front two cars behind." I hear Jax shout but I was too concerned on Alannah to care.

He climbed in and Alannah sat on his lap and fell to sleep whilst holding my hand. I checked her temperature but overall she seemed fine.

"How you feeling?" Jax asks as my eyes start to get heavy.

"Fine." I say and he scoffs.

"It's freezing." I say and he looks at me worried before taking his suit jacket off carefully not to wake Alannah.

He puts it on me and I move over to Jax. Body heat. I put my head on his shoulder and bring my legs into my chest which rested on his side then shut my eyes.

"Don't look at me like that." I head Jax say softly.

"We know you still love her." Gio says making
Jax sigh.

****
When I woke up there was a large bright light in my eye. I jumped up instantly making Jax and Matteo jump as well.

"Calm down they're just checking to see if you're okay." Matteo says and I hold my hand on my head.

The doctor goes over to Jax and I can just see Jax get annoyed before sending the doctor off.

"Hey can I have some of that?" I ask when I see Matteo take a sip of water.

"Yeah..." he says handing it to me.

"Thanks." I say handing him back an empty bottle.

"What time is it?" I ask patting myself down for my phone.

"All your luggage is still on the plane we've sent men to retrieve it." Matteo says.

"Oh and Jax put Alannah to bed, she's fast to sleep." Matteo says and I nod.

"Well let's get you up to bed shall we?" Matteo says helping me up.

"I'll see you in the morning Lara." Jax says and I nod and say Goodnight.

Matteo basically had to carry me to my room which I thanked him for once I was in there. He gave me a bottle of water and wished me a Goodnight before leaving.

I took my shoes off and lied down in my bed but couldn't really sleep as I was completely out of it.

After throwing my guts up in the toilet in the spare room I slept in last time I wrapped a blanket around me and head out of the room.

I head down the hall and check in on Alannah to see her still asleep.

I walk into Jax's room to see him getting into bed.

"Oh you're still awake. Are you feeling okay?" He asks and I shake my head no and go and climb into his bed beside him.

"You're really warm." He says but I was personally freezing.

My body molded with Jax's the way it used to. My head was rested on his chest while one of my legs were across him.

"What's up?" He asks quite stiff as if he didn't know what to do, he hadn't even wrapped his arms around me.

"My head hurts." I moan and he starts playing with my hair.

"You're going to be even worse in a couple of hours." He says softly just playing with my hair.

"Will you not leave me?" I ask as I begin go grow more tired.

"Of course I won't." He says but he was still quite stiff.

"Hold me." I say glancing up at him.

"What?" He asks confused.

"Hold me Jax. I'm scared and tired and I have no clue what's going on and I just need you to hold me and not leave." I say and he starts to loosen.

He wraps his arms around me and holds me there on his chest .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.5K 4.3K 46
ផ្តើមចេញពីអ្នកបម្រើក្នុងភូមិគ្រឹះលោកគហបតីក្លាយខ្លួនជាសំណព្វចិត្តលោកគហបតីសង្ហារត្រឹមមួយពព្រិចភ្នែកតើស្នេហារវាងអ្នកពីរនិងទៅជាយ៉ាងណាបើចង់ដឹងចុចអានទៅ🤭🤍
317K 9.6K 41
Mob wife. Married to the Kingpin himself. With a little blessing on the way, ALL before my twenty first birthday, how crazy is that? Life has defi...
41.7K 810 14
In which fate make their paths crossed again with shocking secrets yet to be revealed. ... "You look just like a dream" "Then make me your reality" ...
13.2K 179 39
A 17-year-old girl with a lot in her past and covering her identity of being a she-devil, Meets a boy who hides his occupation as a Mafia don... in a...