๐’๐๐„๐€๐Šโ„ข๏ธ

By melaninhoodrat

"๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š’๐š•๐šŽ๐š—๐š ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š— ๐š‹๐šŽ ๐š•๐š˜๐šž๐š ๐š๐š˜๐š˜." - - most impressive ranking๐Ÿ“Œ #10 in hood - - #3 in hood... More

๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ'
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ'
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘'
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’'
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“'
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”'
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•'
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–'
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—'
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—'
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—'
๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ'
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ'
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ'
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘'
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’'
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“'
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”'
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ•'
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ–'
๐‚๐ก๐ž๐œ๐ค ๐ˆ๐ง
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ—'
๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ'
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ'
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ'
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘'
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’'
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ“'
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ”'
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ•'
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ–'
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ—'
๐Ÿ“๐ŸŽ'
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ'
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ'
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ‘'
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ’'
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“'
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ”'
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ•'
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ–'
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ—'
๐Ÿ”๐ŸŽ'
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ'
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ'
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ‘'
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ’'
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ“'
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ”'
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ•'
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ–'
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ—'
๐“๐‡๐„ ๐„๐๐ƒ
๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐๐ž๐ฐ?

๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘'

103K 4.7K 3.6K
By melaninhoodrat

𝗝𝘂𝗹𝘆 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟴
𝗦𝗮𝘃𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮𝗵, 𝗚𝗔
- - -

𝐀𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐚 𝐃𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐬
| 𝐏𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐞 |

"hi twin!" i fell on tootie's bed and she mugged me.

"fuck you want?" ya'll see how i get treated.

"ugh rude much? anyways get up, we finna go ta wiz crib." i said.

"yay, i can see my baeeee."
- - -

"can we stop at mcdonald's?" tootie asked me looking up from her phone.

"you lucky it's right there," i put on my blinkers and made the left turn into the entrance way.

"you know you want some micky d's too," she cheesed and leaned over so she could see the menu.

"welcome ta mcdonald's how can i help you?" a voice came through the speaker.

"just a minute." i said and scanned the menu.

"what you gettin?" i asked tootie.

"two chicken sandwiches, a large fry, and a sprite." she said and leaned back in the seat.

"okay, i'm ready. let me get a ten piece meal, barbecue sauce and a medium sprite. i also want two chicken sandwiches, a large fry, and a large sprite. all fresh to order and don't be stingy with my sauce neither." i said leaning out the window a bit so the worker could hear me.

"your total is $11.90 pull up to the second window." i pulled up and she opened the window with attitude.

"$11.90" i handed her a twenty and watched her use a calculator to count how much change i needed back.

"stupid ass," tootie mumbled and laughed.

"shut up." i said laughing a little bit.

"here yo change," i grabbed it from her and rolled up my window, rude ass.
- - -

"if wiz or troy don't open this door." i muttered and rung the doorbell again.

"i'm comin!" troy hollered and then she appeared once she opened the door.

"hiiii." she smiled and gave us a hug.

"so the other night went well?" i asked as we walked inside, wiz had a bomb ass crib.

"yeah, he doin a bit better." she nodded and we followed behind her to the game room.

"hey twins!" nana waved.

"hi nanaaaaa." we said and sat down.

"wassup niggas." tootie spoke for us.

"hey lesbo." mally smiled and she flicked him off.

"i don't know what typa liquor they put in this sprite, but this hard liquor not no damn soft drink." i said after i took a sip of my drink.

"on god," ace said and laughed.

"if you waste that sauce on my couch, imma push yo face in it." wiz said mugging me.

"nigga fuck you." i rolled my eyes, but was careful because wiz was one mean ass mufucka and he was gone do whatever he said.

"she bein careful doe." a.k laughed.

"fuck all ya'll."
- - -

"tootie take the car, i'm goin with mally." i told her and threw the keys to her.

"okay, be safe twin. love you," she kissed my cheek.

"love you too twin." i got in mally's car and he backed out of wiz's driveway.

"where we goin?" i asked him and plugged my phone into his charger.

"get some food and chill, that's ight witchu?" he tilted his head.

"all you had ta say was food."
- - -

"ouuu juicy crab!" i squealed and walked inside as mally held the door for me.

"you been talkin bout this damn place since last week." he said and threw his arm around my shoulder.

"this a date?" i asked him and he grinned showing off his slugs.

"yeah, problem?"

"not at all." i smiled and the waiter found is a table.

"you don't even like seafood." i said. 

"i'll just get some wings or some, as long as you good i'm good."
- - -

"that was good, thank you." i said as we walked inside his house.

"you welcome, i gotta talk ta mugga right fast but you know the way." i nodded and slipped out my shoes before walking to his room.

i laid out on his bed and pulled out my phone going to the group chat.

𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞

𝐚 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲🥰😈

bihhhh i'm at his houseeee😳

𝗻𝗮𝗻𝗮 𝗯𝗼𝗼💋
make us some tt's hoe!

𝗯𝗮𝗯𝘆 𝘁💓🍼
^ yes pls🥺

𝘁𝘄𝗶𝗻𝗻𝘆𝘆𝘆🥺💞
get the d twinnnn😏

ya'll😩😩😩
he took me to juicy crab

𝗯𝗮𝗯𝘆 𝘁💓🍼
awww ya'll went on a date?

yeah it was a surprise kinda🙈

𝘁𝘄𝗶𝗻𝗻𝘆𝘆𝘆🥺💞
not mally turnin a hoe into a housewife

fuck youuuuu😭

𝗻𝗮𝗻𝗮 𝗯𝗼𝗼💋
tootie-
dead asffff🤣

𝘁𝘄𝗶𝗻𝗻𝘆𝘆𝘆🥺💞
just sayin
but fr ya'll cute twin! i approve

𝗯𝗮𝗯𝘆 𝘁💓🍼
s'cuteeeee!!

you and wiz is s'cuteeeee!!
suck his dick already hoe😕

𝗯𝗮𝗯𝘆 𝘁💓🍼
bye pookie cause yo ass always been on hit list
that's why you nd mally ugly🖕🏾

𝘁𝘄𝗶𝗻𝗻𝘆𝘆𝘆🥺💞
i- see pooks😭

i ain't do noneeeee🥺

𝗻𝗮𝗻𝗮 𝗯𝗼𝗼💋
you bein a bad influence
but then againnnn that boy prolly sad
send him a lo booty pic😏

𝘁𝘄𝗶𝗻𝗻𝘆𝘆𝘆🥺💞
i'm sad too! send me one bae😩

𝗯𝗮𝗯𝘆 𝘁💓🍼
bye.

not the period
oh shit he cominnnnn
bye bitch!

𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞

- - -

𝐓𝐫𝐨𝐲 𝐊𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬

"tell me about him baby," memaw asked me and i smiled.

"it's nothin really too serious, we just talkin i guess. i don't really want a boyfriend right now and he's still dealin with some stuff so i'm just bein there for him." i started.

"he's a good person though memaw, he has a son his name is elijah. i call him handsome man though cause he calls me pretty lady." i said and she smiled.

"that's so precious, i'm happy for you. you ain't smiled this much in a long time. i do miss you around the house but i understand." she said and caressed my hand.

"you gone always be my home memaw, you know there ain't no me without you."

"at least you know."

"duh! you my best friend."

"as i should be."

"i love you memaw."

"i love you too troy."
- - -

"you okay?" i asked wiz.

"i'm good." he kissed my cheek and then my lips.

"sure?" he nodded and continued to play the game, i just let him be and went to go bother lijah.

"hey handsome man, whatcha doin?" i asked walking into his room.

"hi pretty lady, i playing with my blocks. you play too?" he said holding up the blocks, i sat on the floor and we built a few block houses.

"dinosaur knock down!" he crashed the toy dinosaur into the block house and made the sound effects with his mouth.

"we eat?" he said putting the toys down.

"yeah, come on." i got up first and held him up, we walked to the kitchen and i lifted him up on the counter.

"hmm you want some nuggets and fries or you wanna order somethin?" i asked him and looked through the refrigerator.

"chinese!" he said pointing to the menu.

"good thinkin." we high fived.

"da like egg roll, get them." he said.

"you want egg rolls too?" i asked him and he scrunched up his face.

"yucky."

"you missin out man." i laughed.

"no i not, egg roll yuck."

"rice and chicken?" i asked and he nodded.

"yes please and the ducky sauce, that yummy!"

"duck sauce baby and yeah it is yummy."

"duck sauce! quack quck!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

502K 28.7K 33
๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ด
487K 12.1K 55
"๐˜ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด , ๐˜ ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ ๐˜ข ๐˜ณ...
64.6K 1.2K 19
" ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ ๐จ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐ง ๐š ๐…๐ฎ๐œ๐ค ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ."
161K 11.7K 23
"๐š‚๐š๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š ๐™ฝ***๐šŠ๐šœ ๐š—๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š ๐š•๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐šŠ๐š๐š๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š— ๐š๐š˜๐š˜."