Crowned | dreamnap

By seekerluv

Minecraft but irl?? 😳 Dream and George save the lost prince, Sapnap. A romance begins to bloom between Dream... More

Dark Oak
Pandas
Met you
You're such a Princess
Remember
Let go
Weak
Heartbroken
Authors note
Reflection
Another Update :)
Proud
Puzzel pieces
Rude
Tubbo
Friends
Tired
Spoon
important Refrence photos
Bless you
Jealous
Nah
Dead
Sparks
For once I was wrong
Dream's coat
There's no way
Cliche
Hungover
Snow
Im so glad you're back
Q & A :D
My first kiss
Eternity
Because George is my best friend
Be safe for me please
My boyfriend
Never say never
It's always been me
see you on the other side
#1 (authors note)
bad guy
Vanilla
a date?
Pink hair
Unlike you
With all my heart
Say you'll see me again
Crowned / Epilogue
Book Two Out Now!

Kill me

2.3K 106 139
By seekerluv

so so so so so good :O can we get some o7 in da chat bois

BEFORE WE START HERE - TAKE SOME AMAZING FANART FROM @sirghostbur on twitter !! show them some love please!!

thank you again - it means so much to me.
and if you want  to draw some as well - you can either send it to me on twitter or on instagram or even here on wattpad!!

anyways hope you enjoy :)
___

George's Pov

I couldn't sleep, and I'm sure Techno couldn't either but starting a conversation with him right now wouldn't be the best idea.

I only knew Wil for a few days but it felt like I knew him forever.

Honestly I'm not sure if he remembered or not but that night when we kissed, that night was one of the best times of my lives.

I remember it like it just happened five minutes ago.

Me and Wil decided to step outside for a few minutes after having dinner.

i don't know exactly why if i'm being honest but he said he needed fresh air but didn't want to go alone.

But at last I didn't question him, I just followed as he had led me out the small porch in the front of the house.

Icicles had form on the roof, the snow was falling gently down.

"I just wanted to have some alone time with you If i'm being honest."  He said looking at me.

His voice is like a broken record - It just keeps repeating the same words over, and over and over and over —

"I'm intrigued by you George, Your presence makes me forget about dying."

He held my hand, and everything inside me in that moment warmed up.

His other hand gently placed on my cheek as I can feel myself blush like crazy.

"You remind me of the color blue."

He said before leaning in and kissing me.

over and and over again. He's tattooed in my mind for good.

Sapnap's Pov

I woke up in a cold sweat, gasping for air as I try and regain a grip of reality.

I sit up in bed as Dream lays beside me, sleeping still, at least I suppose he is.

My heart beat begins to slow down as I breathe in and out deeply trying to gather my thoughts.

"Another nightmare.." I whisper out as I run a hand through my hair.

"You seem to have those a lot." Dream's husky voice startled me.

"Fuck Dream, at least say you're awake.." I say grabbing my chest.

"Sorry." He whispers out.

I continue to take deep breaths before flopping back down.

It was still late at night considering outside was still dark.

"What was it about." He asks finding my hand and holding it.

"Well usually it would be about my family but this time..it was different - It was about me." I say confused myself as well.

"About you?" He questions pulling me closer to his side.

I place my hand on his chest, "Yeah..it's always me, you, george, and all your friends, in a big war against..." I stop speaking, furrowing my eyebrows.

"Against who?" He asks and I don't reply back because I can't remember.

"I don't - I can't recall who it was." I say and he only squeezes my hand a little.

"But..everytime I wake up it's because you..you're about to-" and he cut me off finishing my sentence.

"Die?" he says and I shake my head no softly.

"Actually it's because you're about to kill me."

A loud silence settles in as we don't say anything.

There wasn't much to say.

He placed a kiss on my head, before whispering something but I didn't quite catch it, it was too muffled.

Either way i felt my eyes get heavier by the second so I just let my tiredness consume me, until slowly I was once again in the same battlefield of the same nightmare only this time, the sword went through me.

3rd pov

The blonde male, couldn't sleep after that, he was to worried overthinking what Sapnap said.

He would never dare to hurt him, he cares too much, even if he doesn't show it, he can feel himself falling in love with him each and everyday.

The chosen one is to be revealed soon and he's not sure wether that's a good thing or not.

If he's the chosen one - Everything changes.

He'll have a whole world to look after, that's if Herobrine doesn't pull anything stupid but the deal Dream made with him is stopping him from discovering his true self.

Dream gave away his life to the one person he's cared for since a kid.

He could've been immortal but, like always he put his feelings to the side for others.

Now a part of his soul belongs to Herobrine and that. That is his downfall.

He takes his mask off, not caring if Nick wakes up, at this point, that's the least of his worries.

He rubs his eyes with one hand, as he sighs.

The sunlight shines through his window, lighting up certain spots, and the sound of pans and plates clashing together make him smile a bit.

George is cooking! He missed the brunets' food, he's always cooked for the two of them back in the day, so he's been so used it by now.

He feels the boy in his arms start to move and wake up, he debates wether or not putting his mask back on but what will it matter, he'll find out eventually anyways.

He stays there, eyes closed, and doesn't loosen his grip on the warm body resting on his side and chest.

Ready for what's next.

Sapnap's Pov

The birds chirping and the smell of eggs and bacon wake me up as I adjust myself so my head rests on Dream's chest.

Honestly if it meant staying in this position, I wouldn't want to get out of bed.

"Dream? Are you up?" I whisper out staring at our tangled legs.

"Mhm." He hums out softly and I sit up, stretching my arms out in the air, yawing a bit as I do so.

I notice his mask was just there beside me, just placed lazily on the blanket.

I stare it for a while processing what's going on.

I reach for it, not daring to turn around yet. I held it in my hands, noticing all the scratches it has. It really is worn out.

"Why aren't..you..is this your mask?" I ask still keeping my eyes locked on the mask.

"I don't know, I guess I don't want to hide it from you anymore." He says sitting up beside me.

The moment I felt him beside me I put the mask on, hoping my vision would be blocked and I don't see any of him.

And it worked.

I wore the mask and only saw a dark white. It confused me because how come he's able to see through it so perfectly.

"Are you scared to look at me?" He says and I can hear the embarrassment in his voice.

I turn to face him, but I can't see so I'm just following the sound of his voice.

"No! It's just- It feels wrong.." I say and he sighs, chuckling a bit.

"Really? I thought it would be right." He says and I want to see but I just don't understand why now?

His touch took me by surprise as he placed his hand on the side of my jawline.

I could feel his face so close to mine.

His lips grazed mine, barely touching them, I'd be lying if I said I didn't want to kiss him right there and then.

"Does being here with me right now feel wrong too?" He whispers before pushing his lips against mine.

I returned the kiss, with no hesitation, feeling that same warm embrace in my heart, feeling my face heat up, and my whole body turning into jello — all under his touch.

I felt him move the mask up, removing it from my face completely but my eyes were kept shut as all I could really focus on was the sweet taste of his soft lips, the lips I've always been able to see and touch.

He backed away slowly, breaking the kiss as he bit my bottom lip, right before he pulled away completely.

My eyes, fluttered open, in curiosity, out of sympathy, doesn't matter what for but they opened.

His eyes were the first thing to catch my attention.

They weren't..colored.

As a matter of fact, they were just white.

Glowing white eyes that if you stared at for too long, you question what you're staring at.

They almost look reflected as if you can see yourself in them.

His eyes almost distract me from the rest of his face — It's sprinkled perfectly with way more freckles than I can possibly count, his left eyebrow had a slit, but only because a small scar passed through it. Strands of dark blonde hair fall over his forehead just enough to look casual. A few small cuts here and there which I wondered how he got considering he always wears a mask.

He blinks and I refocus again, taking in all of him.

I let my fingers touch his tanned white skin under his eyes.

Even without his mask, I can't tell what he's looking at.

"Are you staring at me?" I ask and he smiles.

"Yes."

"How come they're just, white." I ask pulling my hand back.

"They weren't always like this, I was just, young and afraid, I made a decision - which I don't regret, it was for you— i mean for you not. uh you uhm erm what I meant was - it's uh better for you not to know...yeah" He says mixing up his words, he's probably just nervous, after-all this is a big deal.

"Oh that's okay, you don't owe me any explanation." I say still exploring his face with my own eyes.

"Well, I'm sure you still- wait a second." I say as something hits me.

Dream mention his eyes color to me a while back, I can't remember what color he said, but it doesn't matter, his wall is full of baby pictures of him.

I stand up, walking over to the wall, looking at all the pictures.

"Green eyes..you..green eyes, oh my god you have green eyes." My low whisper starts to rise.

"Dream!? YOU SAID YOU WERENT THE CHOSEN ONE?" I say pacing over to him as he sat on the bed.

"I-I'm not!" He says

"Then how come, the description in that stupid book matches you so perfectly." I say feeling my blood boiling.

"You can't lie to me Dream." I say staring into his white eyes.

He doesn't say anything.

"Why does it even matter if it's me." He says and I give him the most 'are you kidding me' look.

"Are you insane?! Dream it matters because in the book, it says one, you're not capable of loving which means if you have any feelings for me, I'll only end up dead and two, it mentions your death." I say poking his chest as I feel my eyes sting.

"My death?" He questions.

"YES DREAM! YOUR DEATH. You die, you die in the hands of a possessed one." I say out of frustration out of fear.

"It matters because I don't want to lose you." I say making my voice go soft again as tears roll down my face.

"I'm not sure if it's me, just because I once had green eyes doesn't mean anything alright? And If the time comes and It is me, I won't..go, I promised didn't I?" He says grabbing my hands.

I look up to him and meet his eyes before hugging him, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Don't break my trust Dream." I say into his neck as his arms wrap around my torso.

"You promised." I say before hearing a knock at the door.

"Guys? Everything okay?" We hear George's voice.

"Yeah everything's good!" Dream yells back just enough for George to hear.

"Okay! Well uhm, Breakfast is ready.." He says less excited than all the other times he's ever said it.
___

:)
Published on : 12/16/2020
Word count : 2061
status: ongoing

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.5K 1.7K 16
His favorite color. The color dream wears almost everyday, because it was the only one George could see properly. George is gone. He went missing a...
386K 9.8K 31
two best friends in a room! they might kiss! georgenotfound x fem!oc
181K 5.8K 14
After George breaks his left hand and can't play Minecraft for awhile, many interactions between him and Dream seem to slowly change from the usual...
1.8K 92 16
Prince Dream rules over his land with an iron fist. Brutal and controlling, when a rebellion breaks out he will do anything to regain his power. Geo...