Bound To The Tyrant Prince

nauiworld द्वारा

A fearless modern girl decided to ignore the real history and go with her own flow. Becoming a proper young l... अधिक

Welcome
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Important!
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Note
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Sick
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Epilogue
The End
Check This Out!

Chapter 6

19.2K 849 44
nauiworld द्वारा

The Wedding Day

Inside the luxurious pavilion, a bride was waiting for her groom. She is wearing a full extravagant red robes with laces around it. The colours complement her skin tone.

It enhance her beauty to a fierce beauty. Her beauty was peerless. But tonight only her rightful husband could see the face under the veil.

The wedding attended by the people who lived in the Duke Su Manor only. Not even His Majesty and Her Majesty attend it. Li Zhao agreed marrying her but without an extravagant wedding. Only the important process.

After going through all the wedding process, she finally sat on her wedding chamber. She still hasn't seen her husband as her vision been covered by veil whole day. Xu Ling Ai then lifted up her bride veil a bit to look around.

"Holy guacamole! I still couldn't believe I just get married! Xiao Zhan I didn't mean to betray you, it is a forced decision."

Xu Ling Ai found out that Duke of Su and the general is the same person. She is right about him having an extraordinary identity.

"By the way, am I really marrying a freaking prince? Why can't he be just a normal guy? What if my fate happen just like in the drama?" The fact that she is marrying a prince scared her.

Everytime in the chinese drama, marrying a prince or an emperor always led to a terrifying ending. She hope that she will be out of here soon.

Looking around, she could see that the chamber was well decorated. But till now she still haven't see her chosen husband.

"I want to return back him this jade, why hasn't he came yet? If he don't want it, I might as well sell it." She smirked looking at the jade on her small hand.

Xu Ling Ai admit that she feel a bit glad that she has probably met her husband before.

'At least he is not an old man or uncle right? I am sure he also don't want to marry me. So we both got something in common.'

She couldn't help but wonder what was he doing that night. Xu Ling Ai feel so curious but she won't asked him about it. Curiosity kill the cat. Remember.

"Wait a minute! In the history, who is the girl did Li Zhao really get married to? Is it really Xu Ling Ai?" She tried to remember the history. She can hardly remember the history of Han.

"Why should I care? It's not like I can remember any of the Han history. Let's just go with the flow."

Outside the Pavilion

Li Zhao currently stood tall on top of a roof the opposite of his bride's pavilion. His expression was impossible to find out. In the red robes, he looked both dashing and hunky. It fits perfectly with his masks. He look scary and intimidating at the same time.

"Your Highness, we had prepared everything. Our subordinate is ready to release all the arrows. We will wait for your signal." Wu Xi informed him.

They are currently getting ready to kill the newly bride who marry their master.

After receiving Wu Xi's words, he decided to quickly get it over by killing her.

Jumping down from the top, he descended to the ground looking like a devil.

He walk in a smooth flowing stride heading towards the pavilion. Pulled open the huge door, he finally saw a petite figure of the woman that he just married.

Looking at the way the girl fiddling her hand nervously, he pity her for marrying a devil like him.

Li Zhao then took the traditional stick on his right side then proceed to swiftly open the bridal veil.

According to Wu Xi's plan, they are supposed to release arrow towards her when he lift the bridal veil.

Once he lifted the veil, he discovered a familiar face looking at him. A countless arrow were released before she could hand over the jade.

Li Zhao has never been so taken aback before. But he swiftly grab her small waist. Covering her with his huge body while trying to avoid all the arrows.

Xu Ling Ai shut her eyes tightly holding onto him. She couldn't believe even on her wedding day, misfortune still following her.

'What is this god? Like seriously! Even on my fake wedding day?!'

Opening her eyes slowly, she look up to see the charming man furrowed his brows trying to focus on avoiding the arrows.

They literally flew all over the place with her in his embrace. She feel so bad for him.

Her gaze fell on his masks. The other night she only saw his eyes. But today she witnessed half of his face.

'Damn! He is so handsome. Could easily passed an idol!'

Even though half of his face were covered, it still couldn't shield the perfect features of his face.

'He still wear a masks? In real life he actually wore it. Is his face disfigured?'

'I need to stop being a busybody person or I might get killed.' Xu Ling Ai subconsciously talked to herself.

She finally gain conscious when she is shaken by his huge movement. Her eyes widen up when she saw an arrow slash his right arm. In an instant, the arrow finally stop.

The arrow stop at Wu Xi's command. He didn't understand why His Highness suddenly changed his mind but they retreated anyway.

"You're hurt again." Once he put her down, she pressed the word "again" while looking at his wound.

"I mean Your Highness. I didn't mean to be rude but I'm still not used the Han Country formality." Xu Ling Ai explain so that her head won't be slain off.

He noticed the way she addressed him has changed. But his cold gaze maintain. On her.

"Let's treat it first." She drag him by his hand forcefully towards a small table in the chamber. He only follow her like a lost puppy.

Xu Ling Ai take out a small box of salves from her sleeves. She then lift his sleeves carefully while blowing at the wound. Luckily, it was just a small wound.

Li Zhao didn't say anything but watch her every movements in silence. While washing away his blood, she suddenly said in her small voice.

"It is probably because of my misfortune. Anyway, I apologise for that." She feel so embarrassed.

Xu Ling Ai thought that it happened because of her funny fate. And it didn't escape his ears.

"It was probably this lord enemy." He finally spoke. Somehow feeling guilt.

But Li Zhao don't feel like explaining himself. He is not good with words. Once she is done wrapping up his wound, her gaze suddenly fell on his masks again.

Xu Ling Ai feel so curious and wanting to know but she tell herself that sometimes people just don't want to talk about it. It might be a bad memories and she don't want to bring it up as it would probably hurt him.

"You look good in person." So she just praised him to change the topic.

Meanwhile, Li Zhao saw that round pair of eyes looking so intently at his masks. He was waiting for her to ask for it.

But she didn't. Instead she said one sentence and he don't know how to react or reply to that.

No one has praised him before. All he know was he is a disfigured person who is hate by people. He admit he is a bit flabbergasted by her statement.

This is the first time someone endure their curiosity asking about his masks. He has been ignoring every single question since he wore it. But today he don't have to avoid any question.

Seeing that he did not respond to her, she took his hand and place the jade on his hand.

"I was about to sell it but luckily I found out that the jade is probably priceless. And it is important to Your Highness."

For the first time in his life, he feel the need to chuckle. But he refrained himself. How did she even think on selling it?

Before she could retract her hands, his hand already snatch hers and he hastily place the jade back in her hand.

Xu Ling Ai look at Li Zhao in confusion.

"This lord do not take back things that I have given away. It is for you. But don't sell it." His voice stay hard and flat.

Looking at the jade in her hands, she look at him deeply trying to figure him but she found nothing.

"I guess it's a thanks for you?" Xu Ling Ai would never refuse a gift.

It is a basic manner. Even though a gift were as small as a grain, she will appreciate it.

"Don't try to suicide in my manor." He suddenly added when he is in front of the door.

Her eyes went wide when she heard it. So he actually got the wrong idea when he saved her.

"It's not like that. I can't explain the details but I did not try to suicide..." Xu Ling Ai started to ramble but he cuts her off.

"It's getting late. You rest first." He said standing up to leave.

"You too. I mean Your Highness. Good night." She said correct her sentence awkwardly.

P.S.
..

VOTE and COMMENT if you like this chapter!

Thanks! 💖 - R

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

His Emotionless Wife Ree द्वारा

ऐतिहासिक साहित्य

1.1M 32K 76
She was an assasin an agent, or a puppet perhaps. She don't know what is emotions, she's like a robot that follow orders.. They said that she lived t...
899K 24.6K 43
Being a modern free spirited girl, Gongsun Li couldn't accept her fate as a cannon fodder concubine when she found herself transmigrate into her favo...
1.1K 14 6
I don't know how the story is going to unfold so this is going to be a surprise for all of us. I'm not sure yet 😗 Read on and predict what shall ha...
EMPRESS LIU Desi Turtle द्वारा

ऐतिहासिक साहित्य

294K 10.3K 55
When Liu Changsheng came into the Emperor's household marrying the fourth Prince he had no ambition at all. He was just a fool in love. He was assaul...