Bury The Light (Male Faunus!V...

Par Elyion22

(title says it all!) Disclaimer:I don't own anything here! Plus

Bio
Prologue
The Shining Beacon
The First Step
Players and Pieces
The Badge and The Burden
Jaunedice
The Stray
Best Day Ever
A Grimm Past
Painting The Town Red
Extracurricular
Dance Dance Infiltration
Breach
Round One
New Challengers
Never Miss A Beat
Fall
PvP
Heroes and Monsters
End of The Beginning
Bio Update + Costume Changes
Forsakened, I Am Awakened
The Next Step
Remembrance
Tipping Point
Punished
Kuroyuri
No Safe Haven
Welcome To Haven
Dread In The Air
Lighting The Fire
Known By Its Song
A Deal
The More The Merrier
Downfall
Haven's Fate
Special Chapter #1: Happy Birthday!
Special Chapter #2: A Burning Surprise
The Tears Inside Me Calm Me Down
Bury The Light
Epilogue
New Book Teaser

The Grimm's Cry

4.1K 63 9
Par Elyion22

Bury The Light (Male Faunus!Vergil!Reader x Pyrrha Nikos)

Part 20

Somewhere, Dante was walking through a forest alone. He continued his way deeper through the forest until he then stops at an area that has Sparda's tombstone laying on the end.

Dante walks to the tombstone and knelt down as he began to speak up.

Dante:"Hey there, Dad. Long time no see..."

He then gets a bouquet of flowers and places them next to his tombstone.

Dante:"I got these for you. I was thinking you would like them.."

Dante then hangs his head low in sadness.

Dante:"I miss you, Dad. I wish you were here...."

As he said that, a tear began rolling down his cheek and he wiped it off as he stood up.

Dante:"I should be going now. (Y/N) and the others are probably waiting for me. It was nice talking to you again, Dad. I'll come visit you anytime."

Dante then walked away and began walking through the forest again. He continued walking until he paused for a while to look at the moon. It was peaceful for a while until a Fury teleports from behind him.

The Fury was about to slash at him but Dante sends it back. He turns to the Grimm and chuckles lightly as he wags his finger.

(play DMC 3 Dante's Awakening OST- Devils Never Cry)

Dante:"Ah, ah, ah."

The Fury growls lowly as it takes out its blade. Then, Riots, Beowolves, Creeps, Empusas ,Red Empusas and Green Empusas started surrounding him.

Dante smiled as he looks at all of the Grimm creatures that were surrounding him.

Dante:"Well bring it on! I love this! This is what I live for!"

He then equips Ebony and Ivory and pointshis guns at them.

Dante:"I'm absolutely crazy about it!"

Dante rapidly shoots at the Grimms, killing them. A Fury dashes at him and slashes its blade at Dante but he manages to dodge the slash and shoots it in the head before using its dead body and rides it like skate board while shooting at the other Grimms.

He got off as the Riots charged at him. Dante flash equips Rebellion and slashes at the incoming Riots. The Green Empusas then flew down on him as Dante equips a gun shoots multiple laser beams from above the winged-Grimm creatures which come raining down on enemies with increased ferocity, killing them.

Dante then dodges the Beowolves' attacks and uses Agni and Rudra to spin upward on the Beowolves while twirling his dual swords which generates a flame vortex that burned the Beowolves on his path.

A Red Empusa then slashes at him but Dante manages to dodge out of the way and plunges Agni and Rudra into the ground to roll out a line of flame in its direction,killing it. Beowolves, Creeps and Red Empusas the circled around him and charged. As they were about to slash at him, Dante then snaps his fingers which brings time to a halt.

He takes out Pandora and turns it into Grief. Dante throws the oversized  tri-blade shuriken at the Grimms, which slices them into pieces. Dante soon got time to move again and the Grimms' bodies drop to the ground and disintegrated.

Furies then appeared and slashes at him but he blocks its attack. Another slashed but still blocked it. The others kept slashing until Dante smirks and the moment the Furies were about to slash again, Dante releases a pent-up anger, killing them in the process.

Dante then sent a Creep into the air and spins Rebellion  vertically at high speeds to slice and dice the Creep to bits. Riots and Empusas charged at Dante and quickly throws Rebellion around which then decapitates one of the Grimms as Dante equips Ebony and Ivory to shoot at the remaining Grimms before catching his sword.

The Grimms drop to the ground,dead and later disintegrated. Dante calls his sword back and sheathes it. He began walking down again and swipes a swipe from a Deathstalker.

Dante then looks to see that the Deathstalker is accompanied by three Furies and the Grimms roared at him. He smirked as he then activates his Grimm Trigger to dash at the Grimms.

The Deathstalker swipe its tail at him again only for Dante to dodge and slice it off. Dante then thrusts his sword down to its head, killing it before he moves to the Furies. The Furies was about to slash at him but Dante slices it in half. Another slashed at him but he dodges and cuts off its arm before cutting its other arm and head. Dante kicks off another one and charges up Ebony and Ivory and rapidly shoots at the Fury, killing it.

Dante reverts to his normal self and looks at his surroundings. He shrugged off and continued walking down his path. Then, he looked over his shoulder to see a Creep charging at him. Dante smiled as he then pointed Ebony at the incoming Grimm.

Dante:"Jackpot."

The screen then fades to black as a loud BANG is heard.

Posts:

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

2.8K 34 14
Volume 6 time!
2.1K 60 28
read and find out
249K 1.6K 30
I finally decided to make it.Prepare for a lot of Pyrrha Clam jams.
5.5K 81 34
This is a Metroid Prime/RWBY Fanfiction. I own nothing, all rights go to Roosterteeth studios and Nintendo. "Tell me what you think!!!! I'd love to h...