Being Alive ( D.W)

By Gerlithequeen

Book 3 "Because i love you" I don't own Supernatural or the pics i upload. I only own Elena and her story. More

3. 1 The Demon Life
3.2 Turning Back Normal
3.3 Speechless
3.4 "Carry On My Wayward Son"
3.5 Aunt Bunny
3.6 "What Was That About?"
3.7 Hidding
3.8 "Tell Me It Was Them Or You"
3.9 "I'm Not Scared"
3.10 Good & Bad Charlie
3.11 Young Dean
3.12 Cain
3.13 "I Need Your Help, Dad"
3.14 Charlie
3.15 Nadya's Codex
3.16 Oh My God
3.I7 Go Ahead, Kill Me!
The Darkness
A Baby
Crowley
"I'm In Heels"
"We Are Not Fighting"
Puppet
"Promise"
"What Was I Supposed To Do?"
"Who Crushed The Impala?"
"I Already Have My Answer"
Killer Costume
Sully
The Cage
Lucifer
"Are You Still In Love With Me?"
"Careful, Sammy"
"Cupid's Mark"
Lucifer Inside Cass
"I Saw You Dead"
"Bonding Time"
The Horn
OH MY GOD
God
God's Plan
"Don't Go, Please"
Screw You
Mary Winchester
Family Hunting Trip
Killing Hitler
Asa
Vince Vincente
Mr. President.
Prisoners
Ishim
Gavin
"Who Is Dean?"
"Where's Dad?"
"Do You Trust Dean?"
"Where We Happy?"
Dagon
The Supernatural Books
"What Is Wrong With Cass?"
"You Made A Deal?"
Mr. Ketch and Mary
Hess
"Don't Go"
The Rift
Alternative Universe
Let Me Return The Favor
"I Love You, Dean"
New King Of Hell
"My Queen "
"It Was Mary "
"So You're Choosing Her?"
Hiding
"We Have a Child?"
"She's The Trigger"
"I Love You"
Bonding Time With Jack
Jack
Bringing Him Back
Michael
Saving Dean
The Box
"Why Are You Giving Up On Us?"
John And Mary
"Michael. He's Gone"
"Damn Right, Doll"
Kohonta
"Leave Me Alone"
"I Love You So Much"
Queen of Hell
This Is The End Of The World
Kevin
"You Did Not Fail Me"
"I Missed You So Much"
Lilith
"You Enjoyed it"
"You Were Right"
A Trip To Purgatory
Fortuna
Alt. Sam and Alt. dean
"Happy Birthday, Leny"
Amara
"Just Drive"
"Would You Trade Me?"
Cas
"We Are Free"
"Please, Bring Him Back To Me "
"Welcome To Heaven, Boys"

Michael

530 15 1
By Gerlithequeen

A few days later.At the bunker. 

Sam, Eileen and i were eating take-out. 

Dean rushed in with something " I got it! The answer to all of our problems maybe. So, we know that Chuck is weak, right? If we're to take our shot, now's the time. But a weak God is still God. So, how the hell are we supposed to take him down? Well, I was doing some thinking. What if the answer is right under our noses? "

He showed us what he was holding. 

Sam "The demon tablet? "

Dean nodded "Boom. "

Eileen looked at us confused. 

Sam "This was dictated by God Himself. Instructions on how to seal angels and demons back into heaven and hell if- if they ever tried to take over Earth."

Dean nodded " Exactly. But if Chuck was so freaking invincible, then why wasn't he able to protect us from the dick demons or even the dickier angels? 'Cause, remember, these babies were dictated before he took a powder."

Eileen "So, he was worried about humans, if he couldn't protect them? "

Sam nodded "Yeah. Like, if, for some reason, he were out of commission."

Dean "Which is weird, considering that he's supposed to be untouchable, unless he is not untouchable."

Sam "So, he has an Achilles heel."

Dean nodded "Well, I'm saying he has a weak spot."

I let my head hang, amused.

Sam looked at me perplexed. 

I shrugged "at least he's pretty"

Dean looked at us confused before turning serious "These hunks of rock, they're- they're like a they're like an advanced directive, okay? In case something happens to Chuck because there is a crack in his invincibility shield."

Eileen "So, you guys can read that? "

Dean shook his head " No. But I've got that handled."

At the bunker. 

Donatello "I'm not sure I'm ready for this. What you're trying to do, it- it doesn't sound possible."

Dean "Look, we know that Chuck overpowered his sister, the Darkness, and locked her up, so."

Castiel " We may be able to lock him up, too."

Donatello "Why don't you just kill him? "

Sam " God has to exist to maintain the balance of the universe. Without him, creation would fall apart."

Dean "Right, so, the best thing to do is toss him in solitary and throw away the key."

Donatello "Okay, but the last time, it took the power God to do this? I mean, even if he has a hidden flaw, do you have the power of God? "

Sam took a deep breath " You know what? Uh, one step at a time. You figure out how to lock him up, we'll take care of the rest."

Donatello sighed "Oh. And, guys, when I go crazy again, just shoot me."

---

Donatello was working in the library next to a plate of chicken bones. 

Sam, Dean, Castiel and i were trying to look busy while watching him work.

Donatello breathed out annoyed " Stop it."

Then he sat back "Oh. This is interesting."

Dean " What? "

Sam "What is it? "

Donatello "There appear to be annotations, uh, personal observations."

Castiel "By Metatron? "

Donatello "By the scribe, yes. Uh, as if he were trying to give some context to God's actions."

Dean "For example? "

Donatello " "The Almighty guards his secret fear, but it is always there"."

I asked confused "Fear of what?"

Donatello ""Fear of what, I do not know. This he shares only with his favorite"."

Dean "Favorite? "

Castiel " Wait, his favorite at the time at the time this was written, Lucifer had been cast down. Michael sealed him in the Cage. "

Me "So Michael was the favorite."

Dean "Oh, yeah, a real daddy's boy."

Sam "But if Michael helped Chuck overpower Amara, then maybe he also knows how to lock him up."

Castiel "Perhaps, but even if we could get to him, he wouldn't tell us."

Dean "I don't know. But I mean, if my dad kept me locked up in a cage for 10 years, I might be looking to get some payback. It's worth a shot."

Donatello "Swell! So, you guys talk to Michael. Problem solved, right?! "

Dean shook his head, grimacing "Not exactly. Michael's in hell."

Castiel "Yeah, he was possessing Adam, Sam and Dean's half-brother, when he fell into hell with Sam, who was possessed by Lucifer, and then they were all sealed in the Cage."

Donatello asked irritated "What is it with you people?! Can anything you do be easy?! I mean... "

Suddenly he stiffened, his eyes rolled back and he dropped into his chair " But where's the fun in that? This story just gets better and better."

Dean "Donny, you going crazy again? "

Donatello "Oh, Donatello's not here any longer. Hey, guys."

Me "Chuck"

We all stepped back. 

Donatello " Prophets speak the word of God, sometimes indirectly. Sometimes they're my bluetooth. So, here's the thing. Usually, I really love our little process. I toss something at you guys, and you slam it right back. It's fun, like tennis. With monsters. But this Let this one go."

Dean "Or what? "

Donatello "Or I go all-powerful. Maybe not on you. Not right away. But, let's see, there's Jody, Donna, Eileen. Pretty much everybody on your speed dial. So drop it. 'Kay? "

---

Castiel "Well, the bunker's warding is intact, but it clearly doesn't withstand God. How much do you think he heard? "

Sam "He heard enough."

Castiel " So do we drop it? "

Dean " Donnie, I think it might be safer if you went on home."

Donatello "Really? I have to leave? Oh, that's too bad. I'll, uh I'll just get my stuff."

He grabbed his jacket and the bucket of chicken. 

Then he left. 

Dean "Okay. Like hell we're dropping this."

Castiel "Donna, Jody, they're not safe."

Sam shook his head "They'll never be safe. As long as Chuck is out there, it's only a matter of time... "

Dean " Before he rounds them up and offs 'em. Just to watch us suffer."

Sam "The only way to keep them safe to keep everyone safe is to take Chuck down."

Dean "Which is exactly what we're gonna do."

Castiel "Are we seriously talking about going to hell to try to speak to Michael? Michael, who is in the Cage, and insane? "

Sam "Yeah, and who told us that? "

Dean " Lucifer. And Chuck. Now, I trust them as far as I can throw them. But, Cas, if you wanna stay here, why don't you stay here? "

In the kitchen. 

Sam was preparing a spell.

Dean sliced his palm open and bled added it to the bowl. 

Castiel "Here. Allow me. "

Then he healed Dean's hand. 

Dean "Thanks."

Castiel " Well, I think we're done. It's exactly the spell Rowena used. Just without Rowena."

Dean nodded " Alright, let's do 'er."

Sam ""Initium ad inferna permittatur"."

Dean, Sam, Cass and i touched the bowl as Cas lit a match and threw it into the bowl. 

In Hell. 

We were in Hell, great. 

Sam "Now where? "

Castiel "This way."

We walked into a large antechamber with large statues.

Female demons showed up. 

Me "boys"

Dean "Ladies. Look, we're not looking for trouble, okay? We just wanna talk..."

Me "I wanna talk to your Queen"

Suddenly Rowena showed up, smiling "Hello, dear"

I smiled "Rowena"

Rowena "You did say you wanted to see the one in charge? "

Dean "Rowena, we thought you were dead."

Rowena "Oh, I am, dear. Pretty much everyone here is. When I closed the fissure, it did cost me my life, and my soul went to hell. Big surprise."

Castiel "And the demons just handed you the throne? "

Rowena " No one hands you anything, darlin'. Ask Elena, she knows what i mean"

I nodded. 

Rowena "I took it. So, why are you here?"

Dean "Chuck. He back, and he's outta control, and we need to rein him in."

Rowena "You want to rein in God."

Sam " We think there's a way. Listen, we just need to speak to Michael."

Rowena " Michael, the out-of-his-head archangel? "

She chuckled "This just gets better. Ahh. Well, anyway, it doesn't matter."

Sam "What? "

Rowena " He won't be in the Cage. Every door here was flung wide when Chuck opened the fissure. Your archangel could be anywhere in hell, or out of hell, for that matter."

Dean "Rowena, we're running outta time, okay? We need Michael yesterday."

Rowena looked at her demon follower "Did you not hear the man? "

Then she yelled "Find him! "

In the throne room. 

I looked around "you didn't change anything?"

Rowena "i liked the way you decorated it"

I smiled.

Sam " Rowena, I .."

Rowena " Samuel, please. You killing me was one of the best things that ever happened. Yes, there are things I miss about being alive. Flesh-on-flesh sex.
Amazon doesn't deliver here, yet. But, lads, I'm queen. My subjects revere me. Well, fear me, which is better. I should have died a long time ago. Samuel, be a dear."

She raised her glass. 

Sam poured her more alcohol " Yeah."

Dean and Cass looked at each other before turning away from each other. 

Rowena eyed them "What am I picking up from you two ? A wee tiff? Tell your Auntie Rowena."

Dean shook his head "It's fine. Don't worry about it."

Castiel " It's fine."

Rowena "Boys? Fix it. I don't have many regrets, but the few I do still haunt me. Making Napoleon so short was just bitchy. Telling Mick Jagger he had no future when I dumped him. And, well, everything with dear Fergus. Then one day, you die, you go to hell, they make you queen, and you can't make it right. So fix it!"

The door opened and a demon walked in . 

The demon "Milady."

Rowena "Aye? "

Demon " Michael he's nowhere to be found."

Sam "Then where is he? "

At the bunker. 

Dean was on the phone with Donnie " Donnie, hey. How you doing, pal? Listen, uh, we got ourselves a little situation here..... Off the case? No, come on, pal. You're part of the team....Listen, have you, uh, sensed anything lately? .....Like a-a surge of power? But not- not God-like. But almost God-like....Okay, well, we've kind of got ourselves an emergency here, so, uh, if anything tickles your brain, you let us know... Gotta go."

Then hung up. 

Sam walked in. 

Dean "Well, Donnie's got zip. What about you? "

Sam cleared his throat "Nothing that screams "archangel"."

Dean nodded " Yeah. Eileen did good, right? Getting us back from hell. She doing okay? "

Sam nodded " Yeah. I guess"

I smirked "you guess?"

Sam "If she needs something from me, she'll tell me. We have an agreement."

Dean looked at him amused "You have an agreement? That's adorable."

Sam cleared his throat. 

Dean took a deep breath "Look, man, I didn't want to say anything, okay, 'cause I was kind of in in a bad place, and, uh, yeah, I didn't want to jinx it or whatever, but, you know, I tried the family thing, right? "

I cleared my throat. 

Dean grimaced "yeah, with the wrong woman"

I nodded. 

Sam "Yeah, i tried it too. And that's not for us."

Dean shook his head " No, not really. But I'm just saying if it was to work, Eileen, you know, she gets it. She gets us. She gets the life. She's hot."

I cleared my throat. 

Dean "not as hot as my but ..yeah"

Sam scoffed "Dean. I mean, I'm not even-"

Dean "Look, all I'm saying is you- you could do worse, okay? And she could certainly do better. Like, so much better."

Sam nodded "Leny too"

I smirked. 

Dean "screw you. But I'm happy for you, Sammy."

Then he walked away. 

Sam looked at me. 

I nodded "He's right"

----

Dean walked to us "Alright, well, good news is we know where he is. Bad news is we can't get to him in time. Not before he moves again."

Me "Then we bring him to us."

--

I took a deep breath "Michael. Michael. This is Elena.  You know who i am. You've been beyond the reach of heaven. Been beyond the reach of Earth. Much has changed with both. Heaven is not what it was. And your father your father is certainly not who you knew. Michael, there's a battle raging, and you are a warrior, but you must know the nature of this fight. I'm not your enemy. I never was. Now we all are on the same side. We have enemy now. God Himself."

At a warehouse. 

I looked around "Michael?"

Then I heard something behind me and turned around. 

Adam was there. yeah, right,i forgot. Adam's Michael vessel. 

Me "Thank you. Thank you for coming. Do you remember me? "

Michael nodded "of course i do. you helped send me to hell."

I nodded "i did"

Michael " And now what? You've come to tell me that God, my father, creator of all things, is my enemy? Or maybe you just came to beg forgiveness."

I shook my head " I didn't come to beg."

Then i lit my lighter and threw it to the ground. 

the circle of holy oil lit up and surrounded Michael. 

Sam and Dean show up. 

Dean showed Michael a par of handcuffs. 

Michael "Elena, what have you done? "

At the bunker. 

Michael " Even for you especially for you, this is stupid."

Dean " Good to see you, too Mike."

Michael " Sam. You look well. Last time I saw you in the Cage... "

Sam nodded "Yeah, it doesn't matter. We need your help. God..."

Michael nodded " I've heard. Repeatedly."

Castiel " Well, then you're aware that-"

Michael looked at Cass" I'm not aware of anything. You're asking me to trust you- you, who doomed me, "

He looked at Dean "you, who let Lucifer walk free while your own brother sat in hell."

Sam "Doing what we do, we've had to get used to losing people. Probably too used to it. With Adam, we said goodbye because we thought we had to. We were wrong."

Michael "Well, don't tell me. Tell him."

His eyes flashed bright blue. 

Adam " Hey, Sam. Dean."

Sam "Adam? 

Adam chuckled.

Dean asked confused " Wait, Mic- Michael lets you talk? I mean, he lets you be? "

Adam nodded " Uh, yeah. In the Cage, we came to an agreement. We only had each other."

Dean "Adam, look, I know we bailed on you, okay, and there is nothing that we can say to fix that."

Adam sighed "How about, uh "I'm sorry"?"

His eyes flashed bright blue again. 

Michael " Enough. Why am I here? "

Castiel "Michael, we needed to speak with you because God is back. You didn't think the Cage just opened on its own, did you? "

Michael " If my father is back, he will usher in Paradise."

Dean shook his head " No, he won't. Because Paradise is boring, and your dad he's just looking to be entertained. Which means we're his puppets."

Me " All of us, especially you."

Michael shook his head  "I won't hear this. You're lying. I don't know what your agenda is, but you're lying."

Me " Michael."

His eyes flashed blue. 

Adam "Hey. It's Adam. I'd give it a rest. He's not listening."

---

I walked over to Michael. I was alone with him. 

Me "Adam"

Michael shook his head  " Not this time. I'll spare you the effort. I'm not gonna betray my father and everything I've believed in."

Me "Why not? You know, he betrayed you. You know, Michael, i've read a lot about you. And I never really liked you. I mean, i liked you more than the other angels but....i still don't like you enough. I thought you had an entire oak tree shoved up your ass."

Michael rolled his eyes. 

Me "But now? I'm looking at you, and I- I just pity you. Because you were never God's favorite. You were just a little part of his story, a tiny part of his story. You weren't even a star. At least Lucifer knew that God can't be trusted. But I guess he was always the smart one."

Michael jumped up, grabbed me and held me against the table. 

Me "i will open the cuffs so that you can go into my mind and see for yourself. "

Michael nodded. 

I opened the cuffs and he put a hand on my head. 

(flashback to some Chuck scenes)

---

Dean walked over to me "Maybe you went too far."

I shrugged " Maybe."

Dean " I mean, he's been in lockdown for quite a while, you know? Maybe you just, uh, went too fast. What's he doing now? "

I shrugged "No idea. He was very distraught."

Dean nodded "Yeah, but what exactly did he say? "

Me ""Leave. Get out. ". We didn't bond. Where's Sam? "

Dean "Eileen hit a snag with a case. So, he won't be gone long."

I nodded.

Then i eyed him.

Dean asked confused "what?"

Me "you don't like Michael being here, do you?"

Dean "i don't like him being around you. that's all"

I nodded. 

Suddenly the whole bunker started to rumble. 

Me "Michael"

We rushed into the room. 

Michael " God lied to me. I gave everything for him. I loved him. Why? I'm not even the only Michael."

Dean and i looked at each other. 

---

Michael nodded "So, yes, I will help you. What was done in the darkness can be done to God, if he's as weak as you say. And I know how."

He pulled a folded piece of paper from his pocket and slid it a cross the table " That's the spell. "

Catsiel looked at it " And the ingredients? "

Michael " Myrrh, cassia, rockrose."

Dean nodded "We've got that."

Michael " And, to bind the spell together, the nectar from a Leviathan blossom."

Dean asked confused "A Leviathan blossom? What is that, like a flower? "

Michael " A flower that only grows in one place. Purgatory."

He snapped his fingers and a portal opened. 

Michael " That's the door. It'll remain open for 12 hours. Now, if you'll please "

I removed the cuffs"You coming with us? "

He shook his head " No."

Dean "Before you go can I talk to him? "

Michael's eyes flashed blue. 

Adam "yeah?"

Dean " Adam, I want you to know we are sorry. What happened to you... You're a good man. You didn't deserve that."

Adam nodded  "Since when do we get what we deserve? Good luck"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

234K 6K 18
"the warmhearted snake fell for the young wolf" game of thrones [season one- season three] oc x robb stark [COMPLETED] 2017 © bxtchnuts
369K 10.6K 38
"A fighter that's all I ever wanted to be." A warrior is a brave or experienced fighter. That's what Jaidyn Mormont was raised to be. Father and...
233K 315 1
Fair warning this is an empty plot, I wrote this when I was 15 and thought it was the best thing I ever wrote. So I'm genuinely sorry for all the gra...
206K 10.4K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...