Bound To The Tyrant Prince

By nauiworld

A fearless modern girl decided to ignore the real history and go with her own flow. Becoming a proper young l... More

Welcome
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Important!
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Note
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Sick
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Epilogue
The End
Check This Out!

Chapter 3

22.7K 823 102
By nauiworld

A busy crowd in the capital. The capital city of the Han Dynasty and center of the government was the city of Luoyang. The emperor lived in the capital and ruled over his vast empire.

The current ruler Li Wei, The Wu Emperor. With another three prince left in the imperial throne's line. He also have one daughter.

One of them is Li Zhi Ming, Duke of Huai. The Third Prince who possess both good looking and intelligence. Li Zhi Ming loves his freedom and he is loved by the people for his calm personality.

The next one was Li Jun Yi, Duke Of Chen. The First Prince also possess a good looking figure but with antagonism vibe. He is the well known snobbish and arrogant prince. Li Jun Yi is very sure that he is going to be the next crown prince as he is the first born of the emperor.

Lastly, there is the Duke of Su. The Second Prince of the country named Li Zhao. His entire presence exudes the respectable, dignified air of a royal and regal.

Anyone standing before him instantly feel inferior. Those deep, dark pupils seemed empty without any feelings. Those eyes would make one's knee buckled.

He is also the great general of this country. At a young age, he had been bestowed his title and holding the entire military power making him undefeated.

However, him wearing a masks made people feel doubtful of his ability and luck to lead the country. Li Zhao has been wearing a masks since he is a teenager.

But no one know why. They guessed that half of his face is disfigured since he only use a half mask.

Li Zhao had no intention on fighting for the imperial throne. But his presence alone threatened the others.

One of them is Empress Yi, Li Jun Yi's birth mother.

The Palace

"Your Majesty. Zhao Er age is no more young. He is already marriageable. Why don't we choose a young miss for him?" The Empress sounding out her opinion to her husband who is also the ruler of Han.

"Zhen also thought like that. He is always busy with his work. Zhen also think it's time for him to settle down. But is there any lady who is willing to marry him?" His Majesty replied worriedly. Totally unaware of his empress evil intentions.

The emperor is aware of all the assumptions thrown to Li Zhao due to him wearing a mask. His Majesty himself have never seen Li Zhao taken off his masks since he wore it.

After his mother's death, Li Zhao actually got into a fight that made his face wounded. But logically, it wasn't a deep wound so it is impossible for it to become a scars.

But whenever His Majesty brought up the topic, Li Zhao would shake him off. He would never talk about it.

The Empress has never like Li Zhao's mother. Even though she is already Empress of the country but His Majesty always cared for his late concubine which is Imperial Concubine Fu, Li Zhao birth mother.

The Empress always thought once Concubine Fu passed away, she will have a peaceful life with her husband only focused on her.

But she was wrong. Imperial Concubine Fu left another obstruction which is Li Zhao. She left her excellent son besides His Majesty.

Even though the possibility of Li Zhao becoming an emperor is very thin but she still feel so threatened. The Empress has been looking for numerous plan to destroy him but none succeed.

Till one day, one of Her Majesty's servant accidentally heard the ugly and misfortune of the Xu Manor's Third Miss. The servant quickly told the empress as Her Majesty believe in supernatural things.

Leaving her to no choice, the Empress planned to bestowed a marriage for Li Zhao with the unlucky girl. Her Majesty desperately hope for the lady to bring a big misfortune to Li Zhao.

"Your Majesty don't worry about it. I will bestowed him a marriage with a brilliant young miss. And they couldn't refuse it." The Empress was all over the moon when she heard His Majesty had agreed.

Duke Su Manor

A magnificent figure sitting on his golden seat inside the study room. It was him the great general and also the prince of Han Country. Today he is wearing his usual black masks.

Yes he is also the masked man who got hurt in the middle of the forest. Last night, Li Zhao was chasing a spy that try to assassinate the emperor. It was from the northern country.

His martial arts is incomparable and undefeated. Knowing this, one of the assassin took the initiative on using poison to kill him.

Unknown to them, he is still alive well and sound. His mind wander to the lady who heal his injuries. While chasing the spy, he got injured and walk through the forest.

But he saw a lady jump into the river. He wanted to ignore but he don't know why his feet move on its own and jump into the river without hesitation.

Why did she try to suicide? He has no intention on asking her. He hate getting involved in someone else business.

The peaceful atmosphere in the study room disturbed by the arrival of his most trusted guards, Wu Xi.

"Your Highness a royal decree has been passed. It was you to marry the Xu Manor Third Miss." Wu Xi informed nervously.

"His Majesty also stated if Your Highness disobey it, you will be sent out from here." Wu Xi added.

Li Zhao knew it was the Empress work. He don't even want the throne but she just want him to be out of her sight. But there is no way he is going to do that.

Marrying a lady is easy for him. And killing a lady also effortless for him. Li Zhao is an expert in killing someone without living any evidence.

"Send luxurious betrothal gifts to the Xu Manor. They won't be able to see their Third Miss again." Li Zhao said coldly. His black masks increase his murderous aura.

Xu Manor

"This is all your fault. You are the one who chase her away!"

"It was you!"

Chaos can be heard from the Xu Manor after the eunuch left their manor.

"But she deserve it. All of us know that Duke of Su's face is disfigured."

"Their ugly face suit each other right. HAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Xu Ling Ai's stepsisters laughed with each other for Xu Ling Ai's fate. But they are also surprised by the amount of the berothal gifts.

"Send someone to call that misfortune girl to come back." Second Madam Gu calmly said. But on the inside she is enraged.

She couldn't believe that the girl she hate to the core has been bestowed a wedding with a prince. Even though the prince is disfigured but he still is the most favoured prince.

Countryside House

After last night incident, she has been staring at the jade that has calligraphy carved on it. It was one word. Su.

"Is this his name? Maybe Su.. Suho? I'm a chinese for god sake not a korean. Probably this jade represents his position and not his name." She grunt at her own stupidity.

Xu Ling Ai thought really hard about who he is. She is indeed not familiar with all the monarchy or rank.

But she could guess that the jade is very important and limited. If she sell it, she will surely get to buy a house!

Her thought interrupted by a frantic yelling from Jiang Mama.

"Miss Miss you are going back home! Master has invite you home!"

But Xu Ling Ai stay silent. She don't want to go back. It's not even her home. Plus she still need to try again drowning herself in a river.

"I don't want to go back." She simply said it. Why would she go back to a stranger house? That's weird.

"But the servant outside said, if you don't follow them. They will be kill." Hearing this, Xu Ling Ai feeling somehow sympathy.

'God you know where to find me!' She mentally screamed.

Now she is not the old and young Xu Ling Ai. She is the modern world girl who won't back down without a fight.

"Then let's go! I would like to see what Xu manor want from me."

P.S.
Is The Legend of Xiao Chuo worth a watch?

VOTE and COMMENT if you like this chapter!

Thanks! 💖 - R

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

734 12 8
(UPDATES INTERMITTENTLY) A regular guy gets reincarnated into a palace intrigue novel that he's been reading as a background character. Yes, you've...
14K 188 20
To pass as an imperial concubine, one must be professional. Actually, the profession of an imperial concubine is pretty good. The emperor will accomp...
Priestess of The Moon By Leah

Historical Fiction

245K 20.8K 46
Li Xiang is the Priestess of the Moon, she can see read the stars and fortune as well as misfortune to her people. However, the life of a Priestess c...
389K 14.1K 42
"You're just my tool. Know your place." It's her duty to follow her master's command. Even at the risk of injuring herself or losing her mind. It's...