Protecting Raine✔

By GraceForever33

She was only trying to get through her last year of school with her two best friends. But, he came back... N... More

Before We Begin!
One- "Oh Shoots"
Two- "Freak!"
Three- "Asswipe"
Four- "I Should Hit Him"
Five- "You'll Burn With Me"
Six-"This guy was...ugh!"
Seven-"How Do You Feel?"
Eight-"All Of This Is Your Damn Fault!"
Nine-" Try Me"
Ten- "I Don't Even Want To Go!"
Eleven-"Sexy?"
Twelve -"Walking Contradiction"
Thirteen-"You're Strong"
Fourteen-"We Are Not Dating"
Fifteen-"I Should Run"
Seventeen- "Twilight Fantasy"
Eighteen-"Black Panther (R.I.P)"
Nineteen- "You're A Princess Right?"
Twenty- "And The Party Goes On"
Twenty One- "I Remain Silent"
Twenty Two- "Little Red Dress"
Twenty Three- "Not Only You Have Secrets"
Twenty Four- "Eff The Code"
Twenty Five- "Have Fun"
Twenty Six-"I Followed Her"
Twenty Seven- "I Can't Freakin Do This"
Twenty Eight- "Guillianos"
Twenty Nine- "Gone"
Thirty-"I'm Sorry"
Thirty One - "Another Chance"
Thirty Two - "Remember The Clouds?"
Epilogue- "Protecting Raine"
A Sequel?

Sixteen-"Sleep Here"

812 30 1
By GraceForever33

Fear slashed through me as I could hear the labored breathing behind me as I thrash around in the person's hold. Their hold was tight around my torso and even tighter around my mouth.

I watched with wide eyes as Mac stepped out of the house, his eyes scanning the area.

"Please stay still"

Lucas.

He was the one that was holding me hostage right now.

Mac's eyes swept over to the dark concealed area of the porch and I held my breath. After a few seconds, he looked away and then walked back into the house closing the door.

I have never been so grateful for the darkness of night.

A painful groan was release behind me as Lucas let go of my mouth and I span around to see him staring at me with his hand now covering his shoulder. The same shirt that he had on was now leaking with blood.

"You're hurt" I whispered. I feared that Mac would hear me and come back out.

"And, you shouldn't be here" he gritted. He looked like he was in so much pain. Emotionally and physically.

"You need to get some help, I can get my brother's car and I ca-"

"I'm fine, Little One." he tried to smirk, but he ended up gritting in pain.

"No, you're not and I am not taking no for an answer" I gripped around his waist and started pulling him forward to get off the porch.

He was still pouring out so much blood. I felt myself get queasy looking at him, but I needed to be strong right now.

"I don't want you in this. I don't" he try to protest, but I still guided him forward and into my brother's car. I have no idea why it wasn't locked.

"Don't move, because I will find you" I threatened and ran back inside my house. I swiped my brother's keys and the kitchen towel before sprinting back outside.

I jumped in, leaning over to put the towel where his hand was "Hold that there instead" I told him, before throwing the car in reverse.

In the midst of my adrenaline, I had totally forgotten that I can't drive.

I mean, I have went for my test a couple of times and failed them equally. It was obvious that I wasn't a good driver. Please don't judge me.

I slammed on the breaks, causing us to jerk back and it made Lucas release a harsh breath. He was sweating now and his face looked clammy.

C'mon, Raine, you can do this.

I put the car in drive and started again. My chest was almost in the steering wheel and my eyes were wide open.

I needed to get Lucas to the hospital without killing us both. Thank God the hospital wasn't too far from us and it wasn't many cars on the road.

Was it always this hard to drive in the night?

After a few sudden pressing of the brakes that caused us to jerk forward leading to me pressing the horn and Lucas hissing in pain, a few wrong lanes, and me cussing out someone although I know I was in the wrong, we finally made it.

I ushered Lucas out of the car into the emergency room and then watched as the nurses rushed him over to a bed.

They closed the curtains on him and I stood there nervously biting my lip.

I felt my phone buzzing and looked down to see Justus calling me. I didn't answer. He later texted me.

JusPus: Where did you go?

JusPus: Bring my car back, Rainy!

JusPus: I need to do something!

JusPus: I swear if you crashed my car, I am going to bring you from the dead and beat you myself!

JusPus: Can you bring the car back, please?

JusPus: Be safe

I shook my head at my bipolar brother, just as the nurse came back out from the curtain.

"Another 20 minutes and you can see him" she smiled and I closed my mouth from asking her the question.

"Thanks"

Me: I'm fine.

I text my brother back, then fiddle around with my social media for a while. When I noticed that they weren't keeping me occupied, I got up and walked over to the curtain, debating if time was up.

Frig it.

I peeled it open, coming face to face with a doctor who smiled at me. "Hi" I breathed.

"Friend?" he asked gesturing to Lucas who was lying on the bed, looking over at me with sleepy eyes.

Now, that isn't sexy at all.

"Yes, can I see him?" I asked.

The doctor chuckled, "Yeah, you can take him home too" I raised a brow. Was it that easy?

I walked over to Lucas who watched me intently as I made my journey to him. "Are you okay?"

He nodded lazily, "Yeah, I'm a soldier" he grinned.

"He's on some medicine to help with the pain. He should be fine in a couple of hours. He got 15 stitches in his shoulder" the doctor told me. I nodded looking at Lucas who was just smiling at me. I laughed because he looked so peaceful.

"Ok." I helped him up avoiding the arm where his bandages were and started to wander to the car.

"Dr. Harris that's my friend. He helps me a lot" he mumbled as we walked in the parking lot. I was having deja vu of this happening with me escorting him to the nurse's office.

"Really? How many times does this happen?" I asked, trying to pry sneakily.

He laughed, "A few times. It's a part of the training. Kill or be killed" he shrugged, but hissed when his shoulder rise.

"Training?" I questioned, stopping by the car to look at Lucas.

Lucas instead pointed out a bird, "Beautiful that crosses the sky. Too many times in the sun, cooly in the night time skies" he quoted something I have never heard before.

"Where did you get that from?" I asked, opening the door for him to get inside. He looked up at me and then laughed again.

This laugh was different from his empty laughs he normally does. This one was contagious and it made you smile or want to laugh with him too. It sounded melodious and smooth.

I noted that I like it.

I walked over getting ready to go on another mission of "Don't kill us". Lucas smiled over to me and then quoted another, "I've loved you since I saw you, but my filthy heart won't let my arms have you"

That one was nice.

"Where have you read these that you quote?" I asked. I couldn't look over at him, because that would just put the chance of us dying in a car accident 20% more likely and we were already at 90%.

Lucas laughed, "I don't read them, I write them" I chance a look at him, completely risking it all.

"You write?" I asked and he completely avoided the question.

"You're a horrible driver," he said instead. I rolled my eyes, but that was a bad move because soon I was stomping on breaks again to avoid hitting a pedestrian. "See! Horrible!"

When I arrived back at our homes it was very late at night and Lucas was practically asleep.

I sat in the car debating what I should do. I mean, there is no way I was going to let him go back to his father's house. I was afraid that he would die or something, but I also was scared to run into Jus while carrying an unconscious Lucas into our house.

I looked over to see Lucas's head, hanging down and I know that I had to make a decision quickly.

So, I snuck into the house first making sure that Jus wasn't where I would need to go to make a beeline to my room. When I saw I had the all-clear, I frantically ran back to the car gather a half wake-half sleep Lucas and maneuver him to the house.

It felt like I was lifting bricks trying to get Lucas up the stairs. My arms even give out at one point and he stumbled hitting his knee. He groaned and I stuffed my hand in his mouth to shut him up. My eyes darting over to Jus'room and noticing the lights were on.

Ok, that was good, right?

I felt pressure on my hand and looked down to see Lucas was literally sucking it.

Eww.

I yanked it out and pushed him to hurry to get into my room. All the while watching Jus' room light cast below his door. Hoping that I don't see a shadow.

When we got inside my room, I lead Lucas to my bed to lay down telling him that I would get some water for him and to not move. He just looked up, smile at me then closed his eyes.

Good.

He would be still.

I tiptoe out of the room and dashed for the kitchen and a snack. The snack was mainly for myself, but I grabbed a muffin in case Lucas would want one too. I looked at it and saw that it was a cinnamon one and threw it back onto the counter and grabbed the chocolate one.

On my way back up the stair was when I bumped into Justus.

"Where have you been?" he shouted. I accidentally told him to hush, but I swallowed it up because really, why would he need to be quiet?

"I-I had to do something for Madi and it was urgent. Girl problems" I pointed to my lower regions and Justus grimaced.

"Whatever, where are my keys?" he stuck out his hand and I quietly give it to him.

"Next time ask, Rainy. You can't even drive" he muttered before jogging down the stairs.

I slid into my room and saw Lucas sprawled out on the bed. I locked my door, before walking over to rest the water on the nightstand. I sat at the edge of my bed, my mind going 100 miles per minute on what possibly could have happened.

Was Mac abusive to his son? Or, did Lucas broke a law in the gang and needed to be punished?

But, Lucas said it's training. Kill or be killed. What training was he meaning? And, why did it resulted in death?

The thoughts consumed me and before I knew it, I was out.

~~~

Warm.

I was feeling extremely warm. I moved to release the pressure, but then I felt an arm tighten around me. Immediately, my eyes popped open, only to see a grey t-shirt.

Grey shirt?

I start to recall what happen and then when it all clicked to me, I looked over to see the time.

It was 2:00 in the morning.

I pulled away more harder to look up. Lucas's eyes were closed and his face looked like one of an angel.

Smooth with little freckles dashed across his cheeks. His tan skin was glowing and his dark thick lashes cast a shadow on his cheek. His lips were pouty and mines itched just to have them again.

"I told you to stay out of this" he mumbled, I jumped. His eyes were still closed so it startled me a bit.

He slowly open them, his blue eyes looking brown tonight. "You don't really listen do you?" he asked. He didn't sound angry or snappy the way he usually does. Instead, he sounded more curious.

"I saw you hurt. I just couldn't help myself" I confess. I had a blinding nurturing side and I mean, I would literally try to help someone when I could be hurt as well. It was a con to my trait.

Lucas inhaled and exhale deeply. "If he had hurt you, I don't know-" he stopped talking and swallowed. "Just don't ever do that again" he looked at me, his eyes pleading.

"I can't promise you that, Lucas. What he did gave you stitches. Now that I know, I can't just sit around and let it happen again"

Lucas closed his eyes. I saw his adam's apple bob before he opened them again.

"What can I do to stop you from not getting too close to what I don't want you to see?" he asked.

The question was loaded. I know.

"What if you sleep here from now on?" I blurted.

Lucas's eyes widen before he completely sat up. He struggled a bit, but he got into a sitting position with his back resting on the headboard.

"Little One, I don't really need protection. I have dealt with this for a while now. Yesterday, I just forgot my limits. This won't happen again" he tried to belittle the situation.

I sat up turning completely to him, my thighs pressing against his thighs. "What he did is not something you should blame on yourself because you forgot your limits. He's hurting you"

"Raine"

"Lucas, sleep here"

"I can't just do that. I can't-"

"Why? You can just go back there for your clothes and for school in the morning. You can't live in that house. He stabbed you!"

"I know that" Lucas whispered shout. I snapped my mouth close. " Raine, I know that, but right now I can't intrude into your house. I really don't want you in my mess. I am used to this." he grabbed my hand and I let him hold it.

He flipped it over rubbing small circles into it while I battle if I should admit defeat or give a little more tug.

I sighed and Lucas looked up at me hopefully.

"Fine, but if he does anything like this again. Even smaller than this. I want you to come to me, so that I can help you okay. Please don't go through this alone because you're not"

"Yeah, something tells me that I can't be even if I wanted to" he rolled his eyes and I sucked my teeth. I tried to pull my hand from his grasp, but he just chuckled and yank me over to him.

I followed.

Placing my legs on either side of him as he reached his good hand into my hair, his eyes tracing over my lips.

"You can't drive" he muttered, his hand moving from cupping my face to tracing my lips.

"No" I breathed. His hand that wasn't able to reach as high as the other started creeping up my thigh and drawing circles on it with his thumb.

"Do you want me to teach you?" he asked, his face coming closer to me. I thought he was going to kiss me, but he ducked and instead kissed my shoulder. I throw my head to the side to let him have access as he trailed up my neck. His other hands crept further until it reached on my hip and curved around to hold my back. "Raine?"

"Yes," I asked, feeling myself sizzling with desire. The heat I had woke up with came back and I didn't even realize it had left.

Lucas sunk his teeth into my shoulder and that made me jerk into him. I throw my hand around his neck-avoiding the bandage as I try to anchor myself.

"Answer me," he asked. I licked my lips. I don't remember what he was asking me.

"Huh?" I asked as he move his next hand to go under my shirt. The trail it left leading to my bra had me writhing myself on him. I heard Lucas groaned and then his hand reached up to cup my breast quickly.

"Let me teach you how to ride" he mumbled to me. I nodded, not sure if he was meaning the car or him. I grabbed his face up and crashed my lips on him.

The same language we spoke in the closet came back to repeat itself, but this time it was more fiery. More passionate. Every suck and lick was met with me pressing harder on him and him pushing up to me.

I felt myself feeling the pleasure of this and continued to do it.

"Raine, you're-" he couldn't finish his sentence. Instead, he just placed two hands on my hips and kept bucking into my core all the while kissing me greedily.

"Lucas" I breathed out when I felt my stomach tightening to something I have never felt.

Was this how it feels?

The fact that Lucas now had on sweat pants made me feel his length and I guess my having on a pair of jeggings really improved our situation.

Soon, I was trembling on him, squeezing around his shoulder as he let out a long groaned. I rest my head on his shoulder, trying to regain my breath. My mind felt as if it was getting away from me.

Did we just do that?

With our clothes on?

I shyly slid off him, closing my legs because I can still feel the jumping, and looked over at him. He was looked down at his pants and when I looked down carefully I can see a wet stain on his pants.

"I can't believe I actually did that" Lucas breathed and I looked over to him, biting my lips.

"Was that your first time?" too? I wanted to add, but I didn't want him to know just how much I was inexperienced in stuff like that.

My only real boyfriend was Oscar and that didn't really go past a shy kiss.

"Yes, doing dry hump. It felt really good. Better than I thought it would be" he admitted.

I nodded looking down at my legs. I couldn't really see the wet stain on my pants the way Lucas's own shone, but I know it was there.

The whole experience had me feeling really good about myself. I felt refresh, even a little naughty.

"I'm guessing you never did anything like that" he mumbled looking over to me and I blinked at him.

"Uh yes-I" I wanted to lie, but then I figured what sense would it make. Being a virgin should be nothing to be ashamed of. "No, I haven't done anything like that. I'm a virgin"

Lucas clicked his tongue nodding, "That makes a lot of sense" he said and I snapped my eyes to him.

"What do you mean?"

Did I do something wrong?

Lucas chuckled, "I just understand why you was so hell-bent on not having it in the closet. You wanted your first time to be special. I get that"

"Yeah and because I am not like the other girls you mess with" I stated matter of factly. He grinned, tapping my nose.

"You're cute when you're mad" he confessed and then pushed himself back to a sleeping position.

"Yeah, keep trying me then"

I hopped out of the bed and grabbed another pair of pants before walking out of the room. I changed and came back to give Lucas a pair of pants I had that was once Justus'.

"I don't know if you want to sleep in that" I pointed to his joggers. He smiled gratefully and then came out of the bed and stripped from his pants. I quickly look away and I heard him chuckle.

"Alright, Little One, let's sleep," he said. I looked to find him in the bed laying on his side -not his bad one-, and patting the spot next to him.

I frowned, "You know you're supposed to sleep on the floor or something?" I pointed out but still walked over to him. He snorted.

"We practically slept together already. What is this?" he asked rhetorically.

I laid in front of him, turning my back to him and putting my hand under my head. I felt his arm come around me and rested on my stomach.

We laid there for a while, my mind jumping through the scenes of what we just did. The act alone had me excited, but I also was feeling drowsy.

In the moment of me finally drifting with the sound of Lucas' groan of pleasure playing over and over in my mind, I heard Lucas called out to me.

"Hmm," I answered.

"Thanks for helping me" he mumbled. I nodded, to deep into sleep to say ' You're welcome" 

***

Introducing, Big Mac, Lucas' father. He's played by Joe Manganiello.

Comment and vote!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

394 81 17
" It's not about who becomes your friend but it's all about who stays . " The beginning was great , a bunch of highschoolers who are friends since m...
287K 4.5K 24
"Come on Austin. Please delete the video!" "No way." He smirks, "That'll be too easy." "What do you want from me?" "I need you to be my fake girlfr...
20K 1.4K 106
⚠️ Warning!!⚠️ ⚠️ Contains mature content such as smut, violence, language and drug use⚠️ Completed ^^^^^^^^^^^^^* " Bad things happen to everyone a...
8.4K 1.4K 17
When you're broken, lost and got nothing left to lose... you become bulletproof. Trying to fix your life back together after having it shaken upside...