The Marvels: Soul World (Book...

Από Agent-PeggyCarter

**CONTAINS SPOILERS FOR AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR AND AVENGERS: ENDGAME** 𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘥 Half of the... Περισσότερα

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Epilogue
Sequel!

A/N

303 3 5
Από Agent-PeggyCarter

I know what your probably thinking: why would someone write something like this?

Well honestly I've had this idea for a while now, but I've finally decided to write it. This will involve a lot of complicated inter dimensional travel and strange stuff, so be prepared.

I may or may not also include an alternate ending to endgame because THATS WHAT WE NEED OKAY.

I mean honestly who knows. In the MCU there could be dozens of realities with different outcomes, something this will also explore.

Please note that this book was originally on my Wayward_Avenger12  account, but has been moved here since that is now a role play account. I will probably move some of my other Marvel books on here too.

So yeah. Please enjoy.

Larb you 3000!

- Fangirl-Of-Fandoms

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

739 21 7
Y/N Y/LN has been part of the Avengers since the start, she's battled against Loki, Ultron and Hydra. Now the team is her family and everybody loves...
32.5K 1K 18
In a world where Soulmates exist but not everyone gets one... Long ago, as the legend goes, the powers that be decreed that a person can only discov...
37.2K 1.5K 56
Sequel of Rumors of War, The Immortality War, Winter's War, and War Torn. Book Five of Five Set during Avengers: Infinity War and Avengers: Endgame. ...
23.1K 1.1K 48
Natasha thought that they were in the clear; free to live as they pleased. Then Shield did some digging into Peter's past that turned her world upsid...