Chapter 1

Peter Parker slowly opened his eyes. A blurry figure loomed over him, waving a gleaming metal hand in front of the teen's face.

"Kid. Hey kid, are you alright?" The masculine voice asked, offering his other regular hand to help him up. Peter's senses finally focused, and realized it was the former Winter Solider Bucky Barnes.

  "Yeah, thanks Mr. Winter Solider," Peter mumbled, accepting the help up, flicking his eyes around the place. "But where exactly are we?"

  "I don't know kid. Maybe heaven?" he shrugged, stepping away and scanning the strange endless yellow and orange landscape they found themselves in.

  "Oh no, it must be hell," Bucky muttered with a sigh, spotting Sam, aka the Falcon coming towards them.

  "Haha very funny," Sam said rolling his eyes. "But that still doesn't answer the question."

"Well we don't know," Bucky replied.

A few others like the Space Guardians (except for the racoon Rocket, who was conveniently not here), Wanda, Vision (A/N yes Vision has a soul) , King T'Challa, Dr. Strange, and Loki spotted and walked up to them. Everyone except Peter tensed up with they saw the Asgardian, a bit of hate flourishing in their eyes.

"Wait, sir, aren't you Loki..." Peter started to ask.

"Yeah yeah, Thor's brother and the one that attacked New York," Loki interrupted annoyed, waving a hand. He had heard it from too many people.

"No, I mean the guy that can turn into a snake. Like how cool is that?!?!? How do you do it?!?! And aren't you the guy that has escaped death like a thousand times?!?! I have so many questions!!! Oh I'm sorry sir, I got excited" Peter ranted, his cheeks red with embarrassment.

"Oh U-Um..." Loki trailed off, not sure how to respond. Nobody except for his mother had ever recognized Loki for something besides the troublesome little brother of Thor or the guy that tried to take over the earth.

   "Anyway, where the hell are we?" Sam interrupted, crossing his arms and scanning the area.

  "The soul world," a green-skinned lady sighed, flipping a dagger boredly. "My father must of done it."

  "Wait a second," Bucky said, pulling out a knife of his own. "Your saying your dad is the guy that tried getting all of those stones to kill people?"

  She nodded sadly. "Yes, but I didn't like it. Besides, I've been with these idiots instead," she gestured to the other guardians. "I'm Gamora, this is Peter Quill, er, Star-lord rather, Groot, Mantis, and Drax."

  "I'm Peter Parker, or Spider-Man," the teen offered.

  "I'm Wanda, and this is Vision," Wanda said, lacing her fingers through Vision's.

   "I'm Sam."

    "I'm Bucky."

    "I am Doctor Strange."

   "I am King T'challa of Wakanda."

   "And I'm Loki of Asgard."

  "Well this is a strange bunch," a voice said from behind them. The heroes whipped around to see the director of S.H.I.E.L.D Nick Fury and Agent Maria Hill. Not too far off was Hope van Dyne and her parents Hank and Jane.

  "Glad we found you all though, if we are going to somehow get out of here, because we are going to, we'll need to stick together. I know I can count on you all except one," the director said, then turned to Loki. "Last time I saw you you were trying to take over earth," Fury said, narrowing his eyes at the Asgardian.

   "I know, and I'm dreadfully sorry," Loki apologized. "I was only trying to prove myself, but I suppose it didn't pay off as well. Might as well team up with you fools, you all seem to have the better chances of escaping..... whatever this place is."

   Nick sighed. "Well it'll have to do. But how oh earth did we get here?!?"

  "Thanos did it," Gamora whispered loud enough for them to hear, almost trying to convince herself. "He actually did it."

  "Did what?" Agent Hill asked, frowning.

   "Yeah what exactly did he do?" Hope curiously forwarded.

   "He snapped. He collected the infinity stones and whipped out half of the universe."

    "So your saying we are all dead," Fury asked for confirmation. "All of us?"

   "Sort of. We are in the soul world, so I guess our souls are were brought here," Gamora shrugged. "We are sort of dead but at the same time not fully dead dead. I know it doesn't make sense at all but it's true."

   "Alright this is still like extremely weird," Peter Parker said awkwardly. "And there's no way out?"

  "No, I don't think so," Dr. Strange frowned, attempting to open a portal out of there, but it snapped shut instantly. "We can try though, if I get this working..."

  "Ok, well there must be something we can do!" Drax exclaimed.

  "Well, we have all of eternity," Loki shrugged, not as enthusiastic as the others. "There is no rush."

  "Hate to say it, but he has a point," Sam muttered, several others nodding in agreement.

   Nick Fury sighed frustrated. "We may, but nobody has that much patience."

Bucky snorted. "He's got a point."

   "We should explore, send out search parties, things like that," Hank suggested.

    "Why don't we go out together? This place seems endless," Wanda said.

   "True. Besides, strength in numbers, and we have no idea what's out there," Nick Fury agreed.

"I do," Loki said, his face paling a bit more then it already was. "The dead. As in every enemy you've killed. Also notably the goddess of death, Hela, my... er.... sister."

"Wow," Sam said, raising an eyebrow and giving Loki a look. "You sister is the goddess of death? Wait I don't want to know."

"You don't," Loki agreed.

"Well, what do we call ourselves?" Peter P asked. "Do we get like a cool team name or something?"

A mix of yes' and no's were the teen's answer. It seemed like the least of their problems, but somehow having a team name made them both spirited and more convincing. Now the group's concern was what the name should be. Many of the group popped up random ideas they came up with:

  "The Fallen?"

    "The Chosen?"

      "The Lost?"

      "The weirdos?"

       "The Marvels," Janet van Dyne suggested. Everyone looked at her questionably. "I mean, you all are some sort of incredible hero or at least being."

    The group shrugged and went with it. Soon they decided to start exploring the new realm.......