Chapter 14

Peter woke up on Titian, the planet that he had fought Thanos and first died in.

"Huh. So this is where dead dead people go," Peter said, examining himself and finding no injures whatsoever.

"Not quiet," Dr Strange said, appearing. Peter also noticed of the guardians from the soul world except for his sister appeared there too. "Right before you died I believe that we were snapped back to the land of the living. Speaking of the living, they need our help defeating Thanos....."

Dr Strange conjured a portal, and they all went in....

(A/N so we all know how this goes, except present day Gamora is there, and let's just say that 2014 Gamora gets killed in battle. Oh and Nick Fury leads some SHIELD agents into battle with the others.)

Loki opened his eyes. He was on the ship used to escape Asgard, along with the Asgardian people that had not survived the attack, including Heimdall. They all got up, muttering amount themselves.

"Asgardians!" Loki shouted, grabbing their attention he recognized many from the Soul World. "I know we are all in a state of confusion, but we must return to Midgard and fight Thanos!"

The others cheered, and they steered their ship towards Earth, going there as fast as they could....

Peter panted, dropping to the ground. He had just given the Gauntlet to the lady named Carol and had just swung on a nearby boulder. He blinked, his spider sense tingling, and found himself surrounded by Thanos' monster like soldiers.

Suddenly all of the other Marvels except for Loki came and fought off the monsters. Gamora tackles hugged her little brother.

"PETER BENJAMIN PARKER I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD!" Gamora yelled, squeezing the teen tightly. "Don't ever scare me like that again!!"

"Ok," Peter smiled, hugging his sister back. "But we should probably— wait is that Marley?!?"

The others turned around to find Marley standing there in somewhat shock. She shrugged, turning to the Marvels. "Well, I forgot to tell you but one of Thanos' minions was in HYDRA in disguise, and he was the one that killed me. I think your friend not only brought those people who were killed by the snap, but killed by Thanos."

"So that's why my sister is alive," Peter realized. "It makes sense."

"I agree," Nick said. "Thank you for the clarification Marley."

Marley shrugged. "I want to help make up for my mistakes with HYDRA."

"Guys...." Peter said nervously, pointing to Thanos who had his infinity gauntlet.

Before anybody could say anything Marley sprinted over to the titan. She found a weird metal glove and slipped it on, then ran over, standing in between Thanos and Tony.

"I am inevitable," Thanos said, snapping. Nothing happened. Marley could see the stones on Tony's suit, and before he could react she used her magic to take them and put the Infinity stones on her own glove.

"And I don't care," Marley grinned, snapping. Thanos and his soldiers were whisked away, but Marley was dying.

"Marley!" Agent Hill said, running over to her. Marley had become like a little sister to her over the years in the soul world when they were both gathering information.

All of the Marvels gathered around, bowing their heads in respect. Tony and the other Avengers stood up in confusion, wondering who this girl was and how she knew these people.

"G-Good bye. It was fun having y'all around, but I have to go back now I guess....." Marley said, smiling. "Maybe I can change my brother."

"Maybe," Agent Hill repeated, watching the life leave Marley's eyes. The Marvels teared up, realizing all the sacrifices Marley made.

The Marvels and the Avengers decided to get up. They made sure to give Marley a proper burial, a hero's burial.

The Avengers welcomed their deceased friends back, but noticed that the Marvels seemed much closer.

"How do you all know each other?" Natasha asked. Nat had wanted to sacrifice herself for the soul stone, but the Red Skull had grown tired of listening to her and Clint bicker over who should die so he died instead. The Red Skull had then joined and helped lead HYDRA in the soul world.

"Um, that's a long story," Nick Fury smiled.

After about a week, the Avengers compound had been rebuilt. All of the Marvels decided to stay there too, and the Avengers were together again.

One day Peter was out on the porch, staring at an open field. Gamora saw this and sat down next to her little brother.

"You ok little brother?" She asked softly.

"I-Is Loki gonna come back?" He asked. "I kinda miss him. Our family isn't the same without him."

"I hope he does. And when he does I'm going to slap him for taking so long to get back to us," Gamora comforted. "But he will come back Peter."

Not too long after Nick Fury and the other Marvels ran outside. "Something has been detected going through our atmosphere, and it's supposed to land..... right about here. Brace yourselves!"

Peter and Gamora sprang up and followed. The Avengers also ran out to see what all the commotion was about.

A large ship soon crashed down in the field, one that was very familiar to Thor and Bruce.

"It's can't be," Bruce muttered.

A figure stepped out of the wreckage, helping some other people out. Once the group was all out, they came towards the Avengers and Marvels, It was Loki and the other Asgardians.

"Loki!" Gamora and Peter squealed, running over to their brother and hugging him tightly. He laughed and returned the hug, as the rest of the Marvels slowly joined in.

"Loki, what kind of spell do you have these people under?!" Thor demanded, clearly shocked.

"I assure you we are under no sort of spell," Nick Fury assured. "We all met in the soul world."

"Wait how am I still alive?" Loki frowned.

"You were snapped back," Dr Strange explained "When Bruce Banner snapped, he not only whisked the victims of the first snap alive, but all of Thanos' victims."

"And if he means all of them, we are in a lot of trouble," Gamora added. "My father killed a lot of innocent people, but he also destroyed a lot of murderers and people trying to take over the galaxy."

"Well we'll stop them together," Nick Fury assured. He then turned to the still very shocked Avengers. "Avengers, meet our new team of heroes: the Marvels."

A/N: *tears up* wasn't that beautiful?
Well that was the last full chapter of this book, I'll do a epilogue soon.
Larb y'all 3000!
-Fangirl-Of-Fandoms