Chapter 7

It has been, according to the land of the living, about 24 days since Thanos snapped. For the Marvels it felt longer somehow, but time was hard to tell on their current state.

Hank and Janet van Dyne started to feel like they were not only Hope's parents. Other people came to them for advice, for a chat, or just to ask for their help. Janet enjoyed it immensely, so Hank decided to just go with it.

Loki, Peter, and Gamora has continued to train together and spy on Mark until they knew all his movements and habits. They also grew much closer together, earning the nickname "the troublesome three".

The troublesome three did indeed cause a bit of trouble, pranking other people and even starting a prank war to keep things more lighthearted. Nick Fury started to wonder if he was working with professional heroes or just a bunch of kids, but then he got his answer when the director got tied into the prank war himself.

The trio did notice Mark left for approximately an hour or so before coming back each day. One day, Gamora suggested that they follow Mark to see where it is he's sneaking off to, and with Fury's permission they prepared to leave.

  "You sure you don't want back up or something?" Nick asked concerned.

  Gamora shook her head. "Nah, we'll be fine. If we don't come back by dinner then we will probably be in trouble, so send backup."

"Where?"

"Peter has a tracker in his suit doesn't he?" Loki asked. "Maybe you can hack into it and track him, that way you'll know our location."

"Easier said then done," Nick Fury grumbled. "Stark has some pretty impressive tech, and we are stuck in this dump, but we'll try."

After about an hour, they were finally able to find the tracker and connect with the old computer they had found. And just in time too, Mark was about to leave.

"Hey, what are the trio doin'?" He asked the director curiously before he left.

"They are preparing to go on an exploration mission," Fury replied, which was technically not completely wrong. Mark nodded then slipped away.

Loki, Peter, and Gamora causally started following him. They made sure to keep their distance, hiding before Mark could turn around and spot them.

Mark reached the spot where they first met and walked past the HYDRA symbol, disappearing. Gamora, Peter, and Loki , who were crouching down hiding from Mark's gaze, peered over the rock.

"Where'd he go?" Gamora frowned.

  "Yes and why did he disappear near HYDRA symbol if he were no longer with HYDRA? This makes no sense," Loki added, shaking his head.

They walked around the area, finding three more HYDRA symbols, but no sign of anybody.

  "There are four of these symbols," Peter said once they grouped back together. "What if he went down a trapdoor or something in the middle?"

"Let's check it out," Gamora said, leading the boys jogging to the middle. Strange carvings on a concrete plate were etched in the slightly raised up middle, with a wide edge about two feet away from it.

"What does it mean?" Loki asked.

"I-It's a mix of German and Russian," Peter said, looking at it closely. "It talks about some time coming when chaos will rule the earth if 'we' don't succeed."

"Who's 'we'?" Loki asked suspiciously.

Peter examined the plate again. "It doesn't say."

  "Dammit," Gamora muttered, throwing her hands up in the air. "Then how are we supposed to follow Mark?"

  "Why don't we pull that lever?" Peter asked, pointing to a nearby lever mostly covered in rumble and dirt. "That always seems to work in the movies."

  "Well this is real life not the movies," The green-skinned lady rolled her eyes, but nodded. "But we'll give it a go."

   Peter ran over and pulled the level. Mechanical groaning from rust sounded, and Peter quickly ran over to the other two. The floor they were standing on started to sink, going deep into the ground.

"Woah, this is kinda cool," Peter muttered, his spidey sense all over the place. "But heads up my sense is going off."

"Ok, well we came prepared," Gamora said, unsheathing her swords.

They heard a thud and reached the bottom. They entered a long old hallway with a few doors that lead into another and another and so on. Each door had a HYDRA symbol on it.

"So, we just entered a maze," Loki muttered. "What's gonna happen next?"

"How would I know?" Peter asked.

Gamora and Loki raised their eyebrows at him. His face turned red with embarrassment. "Oh. Well my spidey sense is still tingling, so...."

Some shouts were heard, and the three tried hiding in another room. This room happened to be a room with Mark, some HYDRA officers, and a bunch of armed guards.

  Loki slapped the wall. "We're screwed."

  The three were soon rounded up and sent into  a prison of sorts. They were thrown in the same cell, disarmed and waiting to be either interrogated or freed.

Loki motioned for them to gather around in a circle, avoiding the gaze of those trapped in the other cells.

"Well, that failed," Gamora mumbled, wishing she could of at least put up a fight, but for some reason Loki had told her not to.

"In some ways yes," Loki whispered so only Peter and Gamora could hear. "But not in other ways."

"What do you mean?" Gamora whispered back.

  "Well, when I slapped the wall, I stuck on it a audio devise that will let both us and the others at camp hear what HYDRA is planning."

  "Huh," Peter said, thinking. "Do you basically risked our lives to install a recording device in there?"

"I didn't know what we would discover, so I brought a few just in case," Loki said, bring out a small device that was able to also receive the transmission. "Now let's find out some juicy HYDRA secrets shall we?"

A/N: hmm how was that for a chapter? Anyway more is on the way. Larb you 3000!
-Fangirl-Of-Fandoms