Chapter 9

"Why," was the first word of Nick Fury's interrogation of both Mark and Marley. "Why. Why did you mislead our trust, after we offered you a home, food, and a job? After we opened our arms to you you turn out to be with HYDRA?!"

  They were currently in their makeshift jail, which was really a cellar. The cellar was cool and damp, but was very dark and shadowy. Both of the siblings were tied to chairs.

"Please," Marley started. "There must be some sort of misunderstanding or..."

"You have no proof," Mark sneered, interrupting his sister.

"No, we have proof," Nick said, playing the recording. Both siblings paled, Marley staring at the ground and Mark looked in disbelief at Nick Fury.

"H-How did you get that—"

  "We have our sources."

"The Asgardian," Mark growled, the sequence of events replaying through his mind. "You sent the three of them to follow me, and he placed a recorder on the wall. I'm going to kill that son of a —"

  "I'm going to stop you right there," Nick fury glared. "You are not harming Loki or any of the other Marvels. You two are going to stay here and answer our questions and we may think about letting you out."

Then the director left, busy trying to rebuild SHIELD and to get used to living like the other dead.

  "The Supreme Leader is gonna kill us," Mark muttered angrily. "God dam those heroes."

"Yeah," Marley said weakly.

"Are you ok?" Mark asked concerned for his sister. "Did they do something to you?"

     Marley shook her head. "Nah. I gave a little bit of a fight, banged my head on the wall because of the struggle. It still kind of hurts. They also put something on my head that stops me from using my powers."

  "Yeah well I can't use mine either," Mark grumbled.

(A/N I realized i forgot to mention what their powers were: Marley's are like Wanda's except hers is not as stable, and Mark's are like a Super Solider but not as strong as Cap or Bucky)

  "We will have our revenge later brother, do not fear," Marley said.

"I know sister," Mark nodded. "Now let's plan our escape....."

  "Have you got anything yet?" Agent Hill asked Nick when he returned.

Nick Fury shook his head. "Is everything going according to plan?" She asked. This time Nick nodded. "Good."

"Let's continue shall we?" Agent Hill said.

Nick simply nodded, staring off into the distance.

AN:imsosorrythisisareallyshortchapterbutitsimprotantsoyeahpleaseforgiveme

Anyway, please continue to vote & comment , more is on the way!!

-Fangirl-Of-Fandoms