The Barrier - Tom Marvolo Rid...

Od josephinev4

She saw it coming. All of it. #4 in fanfiction (April 2021) #2 in tomriddle (March 2021) #1 in tom (March 202... Viac

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47 (End)

25

2.7K 97 17
Od josephinev4

An hour later, Abraxas caught Silver about to go to the lavatory. "Prennington!" Silver groaned and turned around. "Meeting, now." She rolled her eyes, she was full and tired. Abraxas was about to turn around when Silver called him. "Hey, wait here!" He turned and looked at her ridiculously. "What!?" Silver huffed. "I don't want to walk there alone, so you wait here, or I won't go and tell Tom that it's your fault." He looked ready to explode, but she ignored him and went inside the lavatory.

A minute later she went out and smiled at him. He groaned and quickly walked away. Silver caught up with him. They walked together to the room of requirement. Abraxas didn't want to answer any of her questions and words but he finally gave her a reaction when Silver asked him what Druella is doing with all of them. Abraxas laughed. "What? Are you jealous that Tom has gotten bored with you?" Silver narrowed her eyes. "No, I just hate her in general, she kept bugging me every time I breathe near her." Abraxas scoffed. "Then don't breathe at all. It would be better that way." Silver hit him on his back. He quickly dusted it off like she gave him a deadly virus or something. Who knows? Maybe she did give him covid-19 or something, she did just get back from 2020.

"Don't touch me, mudblood!" Silver crossed her arms. "I actually don't know my real parents, so who knows? Maybe my heritage is even purer than yours, Malfoy." He sneered and walked faster, leaving her behind. "Ugh."

Silver finally reached the room of requirement and saw everybody already there. Tom glared at her. "You are late, again." Silver sighed and mockingly bowed at him. "Sorry, I had to go to the lavatory, don't want to pee in my pants." She crossed her arms and walked over to the couches. She gasped a little when she saw Druella Black gaping at her. Silver gave out a scoff. She turned to Tom. "What the fuck is she doing here?" Druella Black stood straight. "What are YOU doing here? Mudbloods like you aren't allowed." Tom silenced them.

He smiled at Druella, clearly still trying to win her over. Silver rolled her eyes. "Druella, Silver here is a seer, and she's only here because of it. While you, you are special to me." Druella grinned, she looked like she was about to melt and get absorbed by the carpet under her feet. Silver tighten her fists. Tom finally looked at her and his fake smile went down. 

"Sit down, now."

The boys tried to contain their laughter seeing that Silver was just insulted. Silver's arms were still crossed, and she sat down beside Abraxas Malfoy, she didn't hate him as much as the others. It's funny because out of every knight, Abaraxas was the meanest to her, but she didn't take his words to the heart. Maybe because she felt bad for him, somehow. Abraxas sighed when Silver sat beside him. Silver gave him a glare, daring him to protest.

"So, Silver... if you must know, Druella Black is now a part of the Knights of Walpurgis because she has a lot of things that she can offer us." Silver snorted, Druella smiled dreamily at Tom. "She is informed with my plans when I visit the Black household in the summer." Tom went to Black's house. Silver inhaled and nodded. "Okay, sure." Tom glanced at her and looked at Abraxas. "Malfoy, have you gotten information about the cup of Hufflepuff?" Abraxas looked quite pale. "I wasn't able to find a lot of information about it, all I know is that it was passed down to generations and should be in the hands other descendants." Tom sighed. He turned to Nott. "Uh, it was hard to find but it was said that the diadem was stolen by Helena Ravenclaw, the daughter of Rowena, it was last seen with her." Tom stopped and nodded. Mulciber spoke up, "My Lord, the sword of Gryffindor was goblin-made, its history goes back to a thousand years ago, none of the information I found about it is new. Tom massaged his temples. He looked furious. He pointed his finger to Lestrange. "You?" Lestrange gulped. "My Lord, the locket is most definitely in the hands of Slytherin's descendants." Tom groaned loudly. "All of you are no use!" Druella looked shocked at his outburst, but instead of looking scared, she looked at him in awe, realizing that he's way more dominant and powerful than he let people see. 

What is wrong with this girl?

Tom stood up and pointed his wand at Lestrange. Lestrange gaped. "Cruc-"

"The locket belonged to your mother, Tom."

Tom immediately lowered his wand and turned to Silver. He looked at her in disbelief. All the knights stared at her. "Liar." He pointed his wand to her. Silver sneered. "Why would I lie? To stop Lestrange from being beaten up?" Tom lowered his wand once again. "How did you know this?!" Silver bit her cheek, she's not so useless now, is she? "I saw it in my head about last week."

"Where is it now?" Silver leaned back and gave him a glare. "Your mom sold it when she was about to give birth to you, but I don't know who she sold it to. Don't know where it is now." Tom clenched his fists. He exhaled and closed his eyes. "What else do you know?" She stared at the ground. "I only saw that." Tom stood up and walked out the door. 

"Meeting's over."

Everyone slowly stood up and walked out of the room. The boys looked scared and pale, Black smiled. "Even though I'm new, I won't disappoint him like all of you." Silver and the knights looked at her. "What can you possibly offer him besides your money and family secrets, Black?" Asked Lestrange angrily. Everyone glared at her. Druella rolled her eyes. "Oh, Lestrange, Tom picked me, because he's clearly tired of all of you already." Druella walked away.

Silver groan and looked back at the boys, she laughed. 

"You all like me better now, don't you?"

Silver didn't get much sleep last night, it was hard adjusting back to her Hogwarts bed. Her bed in the Barrier was so much better, this was the 1940s after all. She was so sleepy she could barely get up the next morning. She arrived to Defense Against the Dark Arts still sleepy. Druella walked past her and giggled with her friends. "The beast is a sleepy one isn't she?" Silver could be angry at her, but she was too tired to even look at Black.

Professor Merrythought walked in merrily. Heh. "Today will be quite fun, you will be dueling with each other!" Students were excited. "I will be picking the partners though." Everyone looked slightly disappointed. Leona groaned. "I'm terrible at dueling!" Alfred pat her back.

They all were separated into pairs. Silver rubbed her eyes and saw a smirking Druella in front of her. Silver raised an eyebrow. "We're dueling partners, Prennington." Silver rolled her eyes and yawned. Merrythought made them face each other. Silver looked around, Sophie was paired with a Ravenclaw, she looked nervous. Leona was paired with a girl from Black's gang and Alfred was paired with his biggest enemy, Malfoy. Silver faced the girl in front of her. Before Merrythought said start, Druella fired a spell at Silver. She deflected it last minute. Silver hasn't gotten the chance to fire a spell back because Black kept attacking her relentlessly. She groaned. Druella let out a smug laugh.

Silver finally got to attack Druella with some spells that she thought of, but the girl deflected it very easily. Silver hadn't learned as much spells as the others did, so it wasn't fair. But Black kept attacking Silver, using spells that sounded foreign. All Silver could do was make sure none get to her, Druella stopped for a bit, and she quickly fired a spell that sounded dangerous. Suddenly, 3 snakes appeared and were slithering towards Silver. Nobody noticed because they were too busy in their own duels, and Merrythought was watching from the front, so she didn't get to see what was on the ground in the back. Silver moved backwards, she can't think of a spell. A snake lunged at her and she grabbed it with her arms, woah. Silver yelped, she grabbed the snake's mouth to keep it from biting her. Everybody heard her yelp and turned to her. Some screamed. The other 2 snakes slithered to her, she kicked it to the front, towards Druella, and the girl screamed and ran. Silver still held the snake, not knowing what to do. Tom walked over to her and she raised the snake at Tom, knowing that it will behave with its snake master or whatever. Tom calmly took the snake from her hands and gave Silver a slight glare. Professor Merrythought ran to them, shrieking. She was about to cast a spell at the snake when Tom spoke up.

"Professor, don't worry, this snake likes me, I think, I'll take it out." Tom spoke calmly to the scared and shocked professor. Merrythought tried reasoning with Tom, but he already went out with the snake in his hands. Merrythought gaped and snapped her head to Silver. "Ms.Prennington! Why would you throw the snake at Tom!?" Silver rolled her eyes. "I didn't THROW it, I just offered it to him." Merrythought put her hands on her hip. "Why!?" Silver opened her mouth and closed it. She shrugged. "Tom can literally handle ANYTHING, even a snake! I think if we all were holding a snake in our hands, we'd think of giving it to Tom, right!?"

Some students nodded in understanding. Silver glanced at the knights who rolled their eyes. She turned to her friends, Sophie looked shaken. Merrythought rubbed her temple. She looked to Druella Black. "Ms.Black, this spell you casted was dangerous! Detention!" Druella stomped on the ground and walked out of the class. Silver sneered and went back to her friends who checked up on her.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

664K 25.5K 64
A girl who is dangerously lionhearted knows there's something twisted about the boy everyone else loves A boy who can't help but make all the wrong...
4.7M 144K 74
"𝐊𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐞, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠. 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐨𝐫 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞...
42.4K 1.1K 12
( 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐄𝐃 ) "𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐈 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬, 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬, 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫�...
62.9K 2.1K 54
"𝙔𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙗𝙞𝙙𝙙𝙚𝙣 𝙛𝙧𝙪𝙞𝙩 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙂𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙚𝙣 𝙤𝙛 𝙀𝙙𝙚𝙣. 𝙋𝙚𝙧𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙨 𝙄 𝙩𝙤𝙤, 𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙖 𝙨𝙞�...