Bury The Light (Male Faunus!V...

By Elyion22

(title says it all!) Disclaimer:I don't own anything here! More

Bio
Prologue
The Shining Beacon
The First Step
Players and Pieces
The Badge and The Burden
Jaunedice
The Stray
Best Day Ever
A Grimm Past
Painting The Town Red
Extracurricular
Dance Dance Infiltration
Breach
Round One
New Challengers
Never Miss A Beat
Fall
PvP
Heroes and Monsters
End of The Beginning
Bio Update + Costume Changes
The Grimm's Cry
The Next Step
Remembrance
Tipping Point
Punished
Kuroyuri
No Safe Haven
Welcome To Haven
Dread In The Air
Lighting The Fire
Known By Its Song
A Deal
The More The Merrier
Downfall
Haven's Fate
Special Chapter #1: Happy Birthday!
Special Chapter #2: A Burning Surprise
The Tears Inside Me Calm Me Down
Bury The Light
Epilogue
New Book Teaser

Forsakened, I Am Awakened

4.5K 69 9
By Elyion22

Bury The Light (Male Faunus!Vergil!Reader x Pyrrha Nikos)

Part 19

It was nighttime and a man wearing a cloak was walking on a road.

(play DMC 5 SE OST-Bury The Light)

The man continued walking down the road until he reached an abandoned village. Later, he stopped in his tracks and looks around at his surroundings.

It was quiet and the only thing the man hears is wind. Thinking there wasn't anything out of the ordinary, the man continued walking down the abandoned village until something gets closer to him.

The entity gets closer and closer but then the man turns behind his back and a slashing noise was heard. The man had decapitated a Beowolf using his katana. The Grimm's headless body dropped to the ground and disintegrated.

The man then looks around to see Beowolves, Nevermores, and Ursas. He then takes out his cloak and the man is revealed to be (Y/N) Taurus.

The Grimm Creatures roars at him as he puts his hand on Yamato and breathes deeply.

(Y/N) dashes forward and relentlessy slashes the Beowolves in his path before the Ursas start surrounding him and jump at him. (Y/N) pauses for a while before dodging a slash from an Ursa and slices it in half. The other Ursas slash at him but (Y/N) ducks and dodges the slashes and unleashes countless strikes before cleaving the other Ursas in twain.

Then, Furies appeared and surrounded (Y/N). (Y/N) looks over his shoulder to see a Fury jumping at him. It slashed down at him but he dodges the attack and sends the Fury back and swipes another Fury off its feet and slashes at it.

Another Fury comes up to him. (Y/N) slashes down and the Grimm Creature blocks its attack but he quickly manages to slash at it's waist, killing it. A Fury teleports at him but (Y/N) swipes off its feet and decapitates it. (Y/N) slashes at another one then slashes the last two Furies.

Then, another group of Furies appeared and (Y/N) dashes forward and lets out a mighty scream as he relentlessly slashes at all of the Furies,killing all of them at once. Two Nevermore then flew around him and one flies down at him. The Nevermore tries swipe its talons at him but (Y/N) jumps up and quickly cuts off its wings and finishes it off by decapitating it.

The second Nevermore flies down at him and (Y/N) summons his swords and rains them down on the incoming Nevermore, killing it. (Y/N) then sheathes Yamato back to its scabbard and walks away as the Nevermores' bodies disintegrate. Suddenly, Griffons appeared in the sky and flew down on him. (Y/N) quickly jumps in the air and cuts off all of them at once before landing on the ground and sheathes Yamato back to its scabbard.

The bodies of the Griffons drop to the ground and disintegrated. (Y/N) walks away until he teleports away to dodge an impact from something. He looked up to see a Beringel and two Empusa Queens.

The Beringel beats its chest as it roars and the Empusa Queens roar as well and charge at him.

(Y/N) smirks as he then activates his Grimm Trigger.

He flash equips Beowulf as he dashes towards the Beringal to give it a powerful uppercut which sent him to the air. He then equips Yamato and slashes at the Beringal countless of times before equipping Force Edge and slices down,cutting it in half.

He lads on the ground as the two Empusa Queens were about to slash at him but he throws Force Edge around which cuts off all of the Empusa Queens' legs. (Y/N) catches Force Edge and equips Yamato and puts his hand on it.

(Y/N):"Slay all..."

(Y/N) then unleashes a powerful Judgement Cut which ultimately slays the two Empusa Queens.

They drop to the ground as their bodies then disintegrated. He then turns to see a pack of Riots and two Chaoses.

The two Chaoses rolled out and went to him but (Y/N) simply slashes his blade at them. He looks over to his shoulder to see Creeps behind him as the Riots roared and both the Creeps and the Riots charged at (Y/N). Smirking, (Y/N) then equips Beowulf and slams his fist into the ground which senda a shockwave and it launches the Grimm Creatures into the air.

Then, he puts his hand on the Yamato and unleashes another Judgement Cut that slays all of them at once. (Y/N) sheathes his Yamato back and walked away. Suddenly, he hears a loud roar and looks over his shoulder to see Beowolves, Griffons, Riots and Furies.

(Y/N) unsheathes Yamato and lets out a scream as he runs towards the Grimms and the camera soon looks up to the moon which continues to shine down on the village.

After a while, (Y/N) then walks away from the disintegrating bodies of the Grimms and continues walking down. He then notices his hair was down and flips it back up before he continued walking down the road ahead.

Posts:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 58 28
read and find out
247K 1.6K 30
I finally decided to make it.Prepare for a lot of Pyrrha Clam jams.
3.3K 39 15
Volume 5! RWBY belongs to Rooster Teeth OC's belong to me and my friends
2.8K 34 14
Volume 6 time!