QUEEN OF FALCON

By stellaandmybella

"She was like a sweet nectar" "He was the darkest nightmare to the underworld... FALCON- A face unknown to th... More

Copyright
Main Characters
List of Characters
List of Characters
♣Chapter 1♣
♣Chapter 2♣
♣Chapter 3♣
♣Chapter 4♣
♣Chapter 5♣
♣Chapter 6♣
♣Chapter 7♣
♣Chapter 8♣
♣Chapter 9♣
♣Chapter 10♣
♣Chapter 11♣
♣Chapter 12♣
♣Chapter 13♣
♣Chapter 14♣
♣Chapter 15♣
♣Chapter 16♣
♣Chapter 17♣
♣Chapter 18♣
Announcement
♣Chapter 19♣
♣Chapter 20♣
♣Chapter 21♣
♣Chapter 22♣
♣Chapter 23♣
♣Chapter 24♣
♣Chapter 25♣
♣Chapter 26♣
♣Chapter 27♣
♣Chapter 28♣
♣Chapter 29♣
♣Chapter 30♣
♣Chapter 31♣
♣Chapter 32♣
♣Chapter 33♣
♣Chapter 34♣
♣Chapter 35♣
♣Chapter 36♣
♣Chapter 37♣
♣Chapter 38♣
♣Chapter 39♣
♣Chapter 40♣
♣Chapter 41♣
♣Chapter 42♣
♣Chapter 43♣
♣Chapter 44♣
♣Chapter 45♣
♣Chapter 47♣
♣Chapter 48♣
♣Chapter 49♣
♣Chapter 50♣
♣Chapter 51♣
♣Chapter 52♣
♣Chapter 53♣
♣Chapter 54♣
♣Chapter 55♣
♣Chapter 56♣
♣Chapter 57♣
♣Chapter 58♣
♣Chapter 59♣
♣Chapter 60♣
♣Chapter 61♣
♣Chapter 62♣
♣Chapter 63♣
♣Chapter 64♣
♣Chapter 65♣
♣Chapter 66♣
♣Chapter 67♣
♣Chapter 68♣
♣Chapter 69♣
♣Chapter 70♣
♣Chapter 71♣
♣Chapter 72♣
♣Chapter 73♣
♣Chapter 74♣
♣Chapter 75♣
♣Chapter 76♣
♣Chapter 77♣
♣Chapter 78♣
♣Chapter 79♣
♣Chapter 80♣
♣Chapter 81♣
♣Chapter 82♣
♣Chapter 83 ♣
♣Epilogue♣

♣Chapter 46♣

2.6K 109 9
By stellaandmybella

Adiva's P.O.V:-

"Miss Fakih..." Professor Arnold's voice booms in the hallway halting me mid steps making me close my eyes tightly and clenching my palms in annoyance.

"Christ! Adiva he has caught us. I told you he wont let it slide so easily." Clementia whispers beside me.

"I am talking to you Miss Fakih.." I again hear his voice, catching the attention of the students passing by.

I turn towards him plastering a fake smile on my face. "I'll be back in five minutes.." I inform my friend before walking towards the professor who looks at me in pure vexation.

"Yes sir, how may I help you?" I ask him with a saccharine smile on my face, when I very well know why he has called me.

"I clearly remember asking you to wait after the class yesterday." I hear his annoying voice.

I groan, as I roll my eyes internally. "I had some personal matter to deal, which needed my immediate attention."

Looking at me intently, he starts taking predatory steps towards me causing me to instantly take two steps back.

'What the hell is he doing?'

A sinister smirk plays on his lips, making me shudder.

'God where am I stuck up?' I take a look around me and found the hallway almost empty.

"What was so personal that you couldn't spare five minutes after the class?" He interrogates, trying to lean closer to me, but I again move back.

'Ya Allah! Why is he so persistent? Doesn't he has anything to do other than beset me? For god's sake, he is a professor, he sure must be having a lot in his plate other than giving unneeded attention towards one student.'

"I don't think that's any of your business sir.." I reply sassily, looking anywhere else but him. I can feel his intense stare as he grits angrily.

"Show some respect when I am talking to you....I am your professor."

"I am already doing that by standing in front of you sir." I reply calmly, stressing on the word 'sir'. I've never been disrespectful towards my teachers, but this man...He gets on my nerves every single time. He literally creeps me out. I get those bad vibes from him that I used to get when I was engaged to Aman or Kabir whatever his name was.

"I've added your name for the field trip, and you are obligated to come as your punishment." His voice obstructs my thoughts.

"Excuse me?" I look at him shocked.

Are we some kind of a school children playing teacher-student? We are university post graduating students for god's sake!

"You heard me.." He replies cockily, smirking at me.

'This is ridiculous.'

"I am sorry to inform you sir, but I won't be coming." I reply firmly, shattering his hopes.

He looks at me shocked, but quickly masks his emotions with a vile smirk. "You are quite feisty, you know that? And that's what I like the most about you..." He raises his hand as he tries to place it on my shoulder, a sardonic smile playing on his lips, but I quickly back away, and take a u-turn and start walking away from him. "You will pay for this.." I hear his voice behind me, making me scoff at his threat.

Clementia frowns examining my face that is red with anger, as I walk towards her. "Hey, you okay? What happened? What did he say? You look rather vexed.."

"Let's just get out of here first. Khristina might be waiting for us." I speak, ignoring her questioning gaze, as I start walking ahead of her, knowing that she is following me.

We walk into the cafeteria and find Tina seated in our usual spot, tapping her fingers impatiently on the table, a cute frown forming on her face.

"Haah, there you are...What took you so long?" She probes, as soon as her eyes land on us. But soon her expression contorts into concern, as she sees my smouldering form.

"Hey, what happened? Are you alright?"

"No...Prof Arnold had again summoned her." Clementia answers for me.

Tina knew everything about that jerk professor, as we always share everything with each other.

"Urgh! Not again!" She groans in annoyance. "What does he wants this time?"

"He added my name in the field trip list as my punishment for not waiting for him after the lecture." I reply sullenly.

"What?" They both shriek in unison, gaining everyone's attention beside our table.

"Shh....Lower your voices...Everyone is looking at us." I whisper looking around us.

"Don't tell me you are going to go." Khristina warns.

"Of course not. I rejected it on his face."

"You did?" She looks at me in amusement.

"Yeah" I speak in an obvious tone.

"And what did he say?" This time Clementia asks.

"That I'll pay for this..." I reply, rolling my eyes.

"Unbelievable! What are we? Some high school teenagers?" Tina screeches.

"Exactly. That's what I thought."

"Enough is enough! Adiva, come let's complain about him in admin office." Tina slaps her hands on the table, as she stands up and grabs my hand trying to pull me up from the chair.

"Shh...Calm down wonder woman..." I try to pull her down.

"No. I won't, until we complain about him." She speaks persistently.

"And what are we gonna say? Common Tina, sit down and think properly. I don't want to create an issue out of such trivial matters. Forget about him. There are hardly three to four months left before we are done with our masters and we soon will be out of here. Don't worry he is nothing that I can't handle." I assure her trying to calm down her. "Let's eat something now, shall we? I've already lost a lot of calories on that jerk." Clementia chuckles at my statement, but Tina gives me a 'we are gonna talk about this later' look. I assure her with a smile causing her to relax a bit.

"I don't understand one thing though....Why is he hell bent after you. Cause I know how much you hate public attention." Khristina voices out her concern. I shrug my shoulders.

"I think he has hots for her. That is why he does everything in his power to grab her attention." Clementia replies, munching on her fries, snapping our attention towards her.

"Clementia, what nonsense are you sputtering?"

"It's true though. I've caught him staring at you in an improper manner. Though he is quite handsome and all that. But day by day he reduced his value in my eyes, as he kept on harassing Adiva. I tell you he is an asshole..." She reveals, causing my jaw to drop at her revelation.

"Oh Jesus! He is so fucking dead now!" Khristina yells, making me smack my hand on my forehead.

"Oh common now, you are making a storm in a cup of tea." I grunt, as we start walking out of the cafeteria.

"God! Clementia, really?" I look at her pissed.

She shrugs her shoulders, "What? I am stating the truth."

"Then tell me, why did I never caught him staring at me as you say, or never got that feeling of been watched? Sure he is a creepy type, but that doesn't makes sense about him having feelings for me." I reason out.

"She literally lives in a state of oblivion." Clementia shakes her head, muttering it to Khristina, but just then her phone starts ringing. Frowning, she looks at the phone before she says, "I'll be right back." And starts walking ahead of us.

Tina pulls me back and looks at me worriedly. "Hey, are you really okay? Do we need to report this to Zach?"

I smile, shaking my head, "Common Tina, it's nothing that I can't handle. Clementia has the habit of bragging sometimes. There's nothing as such. And there is no need to load him with such piffling worries. I don't want him to get worried because of me. I am a big girl. I can handle such things and besides, you are always there with me. Then why would I worry about such things?"

"Hell Yeah! You are right girl. I'll always be there for you. After all we are sisters." She winks, draping her arm around my shoulders and smiling at me, causing me to smile back at her.

Suddenly, Clementia comes running towards us. "Guys, I need to go.....My brother, he...he is left alone stranded at the school. The bus driver didn't pick him up." Clementia informs, in a panicked voice, trying to keep her tears, that are threatening to fall, at bay. "I-I need to go. He is alone at the school from the last two hours. I still have to catch a bus." She blabbers to herself.

"Clementia relax." I place my hands on her shoulders, cutting her blabbering. "You are panicking.."

"No Adiva, you don't understand. He is just four years old. He might be so scared. I can't relax and wait for a single second. I-I have to go." She speaks, placing her hands on mine.

Sighing, I speak, "Fine, I'll drop you.." I offer.

She looks at me with hope filled eyes, "Really?"

I nod my head smiling at her, "Really. And what are friends for, when they are not there for you in your difficult times? Just give me a second. I'll talk to Khristina and then we will go." She simply nods her head, still panicking from inside.

I turn towards Tina and she assures me with a smile. "Go ahead. I still have a lecture to attend. I'll call someone from home to pick me up or lets' see if Alyosha is free." She winks at me, making me chuckle. I kiss her goodbye, before leaving with Clementia.

Luckily I had called Jackson to pick me up soon after lunch, as I was in no mood to attend the last lecture. I just wanted to go home and sleep.

"Hey.." I greet Jackson, as soon as I see him leaning against the black range rover.

"Hi honey. How was your day?" He inquires, grinning at me.

"Good" I reply. "Jackson, we need to pick my friend's brother from school and drop them, before heading for home." A scowl forms on his face, as he raises his eyebrows in questioning,  but nonetheless he complies.

"Common, get in.." I tell her, before getting in the car.

Jackson drives, as Clementia guides him with the address. I hold her hand, assuring her that her brother will be fine, while a melancholic smile forms on her lips.

She dashes out of the car, as soon as we reach the school. Jackson turns behind and gives me a confounded look. I sigh, "She is my friend. You have already seen her with me many times. She has a four year old brother, who was left stranded at school from the last two hours. She wanted to go by bus, but I offered her the ride to save her time as she was already quite worried."

"What about her parents? Couldn't they come to pick him up?"

"Hey, now don't be so mean okay. They might have been caught in some problems, maybe that's why they contacted her. And also I don't like prying in other's lives. I never asked her."

Sighing, he speaks, "It's not that. I've to report everything to your husband. Did you even ask him?"

I frown, "No. I didn't got the time to explain or talk to him. Don't worry, I'll tell him first thing as soon as he reaches home."

"What if he fires me?" He exaggerates, when he knows very well Zacharias won't do any such thing.

"I'll handle him. He won't fire you, I promise." I assure him.

Just then I watch Clementia walk out of the school with her little baby brother. He looks so much like his elder sister.

"Hey, is he alright?" I ask, getting down the car.

"Yeah...A bit scared, but other than that, he is fine." She speaks, wiping his tears stained cheeks. "Uh..Thanks for the ride Adiva. Now we better get going."

I frown at her words. "No. I am not gonna leave you half way. Come, get in the car. I'll drop you home."

I find her faces suddenly turning pale, but she quickly masks it with a smile. "Uh..No...No...We are fine. I can go from here. The bus stop is just opposite this road." She gestures behind me.

"Nonsense. As if I am gonna let you do that. Common Clementia, if not for you, think about your little brother. Poor kid is already scared. I am sure he might be hungry too. You will reach home soon. Now stop beholding your thoughts and get in the car."

She sighs, slouching her shoulders. "You are too stubborn, aren't you?"

"That I am. Now get in." I reply, grinning at her.

She hesitantly complies, and gets in the car before helping her brother in.

"Hi, I am Adiva." I introduce myself bringing my hand in front of the little boy.

He looks up at me with his teary eyes and mumbles shyly, "I am Owen" before placing his chubby hand in mine.

"Aww....You are such a brave boy." I coo, caressing his head, before inserting my hand in my bag and removing a chocolate. "Chocolate?" I offer him with a smile.

He looks at his sister who gives him an encouraging nod. "Thank you" He says, taking the chocolate from me.

"You are welcome" I smile slightly pinching his cheeks. I offer one to Clementia too, before Jackson's voice snaps me out of our little conversation.

"Adiva, where to?"

"Oh yeah...Clementia, address?" I ask, turning towards her. I find her fidgeting nervously, before she hesitantly gives him the address.

'What's wrong? Why is she so nervous?' I wonder.

After about half an hour, we reach a squatter settlement area. I look around to find an impoverished area, where the majority of the houses are build from the scraps and corrugated metal. Many dilapidated buildings and some that are on the verge of collapsing anytime.

'Is this the place where she lives? Was this the reason for her denial to drop her home and her nervousness?'

Jackson pulls the car in front of a two storey building. Clementia and her brother get down the car.

"Why don't you come inside?" She gives me an expectant look.

I look at the time, it's already past three. "Uh...It's already quite late, maybe some other time?" I suggest.

"You've already done so much for me. I won't like it if I don't invite you in..." I open my mouth to speak, but she cuts me off, "Please, just five minutes." She insists.

I sigh, before replying, "Fine. Just for five minutes." She smiles, as I get down the car.

We walk the rusty old building and climb the creaky old wooden stairs, as the damp pungent smell precipitates the environment.

'Ya Allah, how does she live in such an unsafe place? This place is so creepy...That's why she was so hesitant in accepting my offer to drop her home.'

"Please come in." She say, opening the lock and entering the apartment.

It's a one room studio apartment. A small kitchen at the corner. A sofa and an old rustic tea table in the front. A bed in the corner and a door that I imagine has a bathroom behind it.

"I know its too small and.....and not up to your...."

"Oh Shoosh! And please get me a glass of water." I chide her, pushing her gently, shutting her nonsensical talk, making her chuckle.

"Would you like some chips or cookies? Uh..I still have to cook food."

"Get whatever you have girl, and stop being so formal." She giggles, and walks towards the kitchen.

We had our random talks while munching on the cookies in between. Her brother had already fallen asleep. Poor guy! He had to go through so much today... I look at the time and its already past ten minutes. Gosh! Jackson is so gonna kill me...

"Clementia, it's already too late. I need to leave now.." I say, getting up from the chair.

"Okay..See you tomorrow. And thanks for the ride.."

"No problem.." I wave my hand. She gives me a quick hug and I am about to walk towards the door, when a loud banging on the door startles me, making me jump in my place. I look back at Clementia, to find her face paled in horror.

"What's happening?" I whisper.

"Shh...Please don't make any noise." She pleads, in a whisper and walks back towards the door, before peeping through the eye-hole. A gasp escapes her mouth and she comes running towards me, while the banging continues incessantly on the door.

"Oh my god! He is here! Adiva...You...You need to hide.."

"What happened? Who is here?" I look at her worriedly.

"Shh...Please I beg you...I will answer all your questions, but please for now, you need to hide." She implores, pushing me towards the bathroom.

I nonetheless comply and hide in the bathroom, latching the knob tightly behind me. I peep through the small creak opening of the bathroom door and watch as she opens the door. A tall bulky man in his mid forties, with blonde hairs enters the room with three other men following him behind.

"Aria....Aria...My sweet Aria...What took you so long to open the door?" The man speaks in his sickeningly hoarse voice.

"I-I was putting my brother to sleep." I watch her shudder under his gaze.

Tilting his head, he speaks, "Is that so?"

"Wh-Why would I lie? You can see him sleeping on the bed.." She gestures towards the bed, making him hum in response.

'Who the hell is this man? And why is she so afraid of him?'

Suddenly, his gaze falls on the small teapoy. "I see, you have a guest..."

Her eyes widen, as she quickly shakes her head. "No...No...Th..Th-There is no one. It's just me a-and my brother. He-He fell asleep af-after having some snacks. I was about to p-put them back, wh-when you arrived..." Clementia stutters, shaking in fear.

"Wh-Why are you here? Th-There are still three mo-months to go. I'll pay all your debt in the given ti-time. You pr-promised you won't come before that.."

"Ah...Ah...Right....But I missed you...." He caresses her face, making her cringe at his actions. "Can't I even come to visit my girl? After all, you are my fiancee. Tell me my dear Aria, didn't you miss me?" He speaks, gripping her chin in his hand, as I watch tears sliding down her cheeks.

"I-I...When are you going to release my dad?" She forcefully withdraws his hand from her chin, changing the subject.

"Oh my sweet Aria. I gave you two options. Either marry me and get free of debt and get back your dad, or pay the debt within a year and get back your dad. But you decided to chose the hard way. Either way you were going to be mine. But, no... You and your fucking stubbornness had to come in between. But not anymore. Now enough is enough! We are getting married by the end of this month..."

Clementia cries hysterically shaking her head. "No please...You promised me, you will let me complete my studies...I'm begging you..." She folds her hands in front of him.

He suddenly leaps forward and pins her against the wall causing a gasp escape her lips. "Be grateful that I didn't fuck you by now. If you deny me my sweet Aria, your father will face the brunt of my wrath. Now, do you want that?" She shakes her head vigorously. "Good girl...That's what I thought." He whispers, before dipping his head to kiss her.

My eyes widen, as I realize that he is forcing himself upon her. I watch as she tries to fight him, but he clutches her hairs and yanks her harshly making her shriek in pain. "Please, don't do this...My brother, he is sleeping...Please...I beg you..." But her cries fall on his deaf ears, as he dips his head in her neck, creepily inhaling her scent.

Images of Aman start flashing through my eyes. I cover my mouth and steady myself from falling back. I can't make any noise or it will worsen the situation.

'Adiva, stop thinking about that monster, you need to be brave, you need to be strong...You have to save your friend....Think something...' My subconsciousness reprimands me.

I have to do something to save her, but what? I can't call Jackson. I can't let him fight alone with four big burly men. He surely will be out numbered. And I don't even know whether he knows how to fight. Whatever I have to do, I've to do it myself. Instantly, my gaze falls on the phone in my hand. Without thinking, I call her number. The ringing of her phone distracts him, making him clench his jaw in anger.

Clementia quickly frees herself from his grip and runs towards the phone.

"Who is it?" He probes gritting his teeth.

"My-My employer...I am getting la-late for work..." She lies.

He nods his head in vexation and leaves her house, but not before warning her that he will be back soon. She quickly locks the door as soon as he is out of the house and slouches on the floor, crying her heart out.

I slowly open the bathroom door and walk towards her. Crouching to her level, I pull her in an embrace making her cry harder. "Shh...Calm down..." I caress her back, as she clutches me tightly.

She breaks the hug and looks at me, "Thank you, for saving me earlier and I'm sorry...You had to hear all this. I took a lot of your time....I got you late.."

"Shh...Nonsense...Stop apologizing and tell me who was that creepy guy? And don't tell me you are really engaged to him."

Clementia quickly shakes her head, wiping off her tears, "No..No..He himself has forced this on me."

"Why don't you deny him then?"

"You heard him. He has held my father captive."

"Why?"

"Its complicated"

"What's complicated Clementia, tell me...For god's sake, that man was forcing himself upon you...I am not leaving until you tell me what's all this, and don't you dare lie to me or give me lame excuses." I demand.

"He-He is a gangster. My-my father....He has him. We..We were not like this before. My family was quite well off. We were a happy loving family. My mom, dad, me and my little brother. Until a tragedy struck us two years ago. They kidnapped my parents and threw us out of our own house. I was 19, back then. My brother was just a two year old baby. My poor baby brother was snatched from under his parent's wing's when he didn't even properly knew how to talk. I was left wandering alone on the streets with my baby brother, completely helpless. Our company, our house and all our bank accounts were freezed.

The whole week, I was forced to sleep on the streets. Those were the most painful days of my life. I wandered on the streets with my brother, looking for a job and a place to cover our head. After a week of struggling for the job, there was this lady, who owns a coffee shop. She took pity on us and brought us in. She gave me a job and a place to live. This is her home. I work in the coffee shop and another in a big restaurant.

This man...His name is Richard Simon. He and his father Mathew, they kidnapped my parents alleging that my dad had a debt to pay and will be held captive until they don't get their money back. Me and my brother were let free, only so that I can repay all their debt. But we are continuously under their watch."

"How much is the debt?"

"About two million dollars."

"God! That's one hefty of an amount."

"I know and I've not even reached half of it. Even though I've collected every single penny by working day and night, but it's still not enough."

"Why don't you file a complain in the police?"

"Trust me, I've tried. But they have their men in the police department too. The police won't be able to do anything."

I groan in annoyance, "God! Clementia! Isn't there anything against them? Any goddamn proof to put them behind the bars?"

"There is a file that contains all the details of their illegal tradings and the sins they have committed. But its been protected and heavily guarded. I tried a lot of times to hack in their system and retract the file with my little hacking skills, but I am not that genius. No matter how hard I try, it always brings me back to square one. That file was my last hope, but alas! I can't do anything about it. I gave up after trying a lot and accepted that this is my reality and no matter how harsh it is, I've to accept it."

"Oh...And what's with the deal of you being his fiancee?"

"He has forced this marriage on me. That man is obsessed with me. He killed my mom when I rejected his proposal. He threatened me that, dad and Owen will be the next if I don't accept his proposal, and that he will strip me off my dignity if I don't comply to his whims. In order to keep them alive, I have no other option but to accept his proposal. Now, I have to pay the debt, as well as marry him. I don't want to marry him Adiva. I abhor him. He disgusts me. I don't know if miracles happen. But if they do, then I desperately beg one for me and my family. I am tired of this life. Sometimes, I just want to kill myself, but the thought of my little brother pushes me and encourages me to fight."

I hug her tightly letting her cry, not realizing my own tears wetting my cheeks. Suddenly, I remember something. "Clementia, can I ask you one more thing?"

"Hmm..." She hums in response, as I break our hug.

"Who was that guy and the girl who were bullying you at the university?"

"The day when you forced me to be your friend?" She chuckles.

"Hey, I did not do any such thing. I just wanted a good friend and I knew deep down you wanted someone whom you can trust to call your friend. I just did a little persuading." I pout, making her giggle.

"I know...I know...I'm just pulling your leg." The small smile on her lips disappears, as a melancholic look takes over her features. "He is Malcolm. My ex boyfriend. Son of one of the richest billionaire. We were high school sweethearts. He always used to say me, it was love at first sight for him." She smiles at the distant memory.

"I always felt he was the one for me. We were so much in love back then. Even our parents were happy about our relationship. He was my first in everything. My first kiss, my first boyfriend, and the one whom I gave myself body and soul. I loved him a lot...I still do.." She whispers the last part, but I still heard it.

"We were together for five years. He always claimed that, he would die loving me and had promised me that I'll be the only woman in his life. He promised to marry me. But as they say, all good things come to an end. One day he caught Richard kissing me. Though he didn't knew the reality, that this vile man was forcefully kissing me, but he did not had the right to slander me in front of everyone.

In order to seethe revenge from me, he started cheating on me by sleeping and making out with random girls and would never leave a single opportunity to disgrace me. He never bothered to give me a chance to explain or prove my innocence. Such shallow was his love. He couldn't even trust me.

It's good though, that he never asked me for an explanation. I would have never been able to tell him the truth, and put his life in danger. If Richard by any chance gets to know about Malcolm, he will kill him in the most brutal manner, and will make me see it as a form of my punishment for giving my heart to him.

Though, I doubt that he will be far from believing me but, I so badly want to beat the shit out of him and tell him the truth, that I am forced into this horrendous situation and my heart still belongs to him, but I can't. I can tolerate by watching him sleep with random sluts, shattering my heart into million pieces, rather than watching him die, killing me once for all. I won't be able to forgive myself if anything happens to him.

I don't think he loves me anymore, or on the first instance, whether he even loved me, as he claimed to be, and i won't be able to forgive him for hurting me in the worst possible ways. I guess, he never loved me. Anyways, there is no gain in crying over the spilled milk.

Malcolm and I...I guess, we were never meant to be together. And with the current situation that I am stuck in, I can't even dream of something , I would never get. I am just happy to see him alive in bones and flesh. That itself is enough for me. I wish him to find his true love and get settled. I wish him all my happiness in this world." She smiles wistfully, sadness clouding her features.

'Ya Allah! This girl is so selfless. After going through so much pain and sufferings and getting betrayed by her lover, she still wishes for his happiness. I so badly want to smack that mutt for not trusting and leaving such a beautiful girl. And I am sure gonna do that, but not before helping her out of this mess. But what will I be able to do and how?'

"I guess I've consumed a lot of your time. I got you late." She speaks, snapping me out of my thoughts.

I look at the time. God, I was here for complete an hour. Jackson is so gonna kill me...

"Yeah. I better go now. And about your situation...I think I can help you..."

"Really? A glimmer of hope shines in her eyes. "But how are you gonna do that?"

"Leave that to me and relax. I'll try my best to get you out of this situation..."

"Thank you so much Adiva...Your words itself mean a lot to me...But please don't share my secret with anyone. I don't like being pitied. That is also the reason why I didn't disclose you anything about me. But call it circumstances or fate, you got to know it.."

"Hey, that's what you think about me? Clementia, I anything but pity you. You are the most bravest girl I've ever seen in my life. Instead of wallowing in self pity, you fought against all odds and stood brave. You are a fighter Clementia, who searches positivity even when you are surrounded by complete darkness. You are fighting for the light and I promise, God will end all your struggles and reward you with happiness..." I speak.

"You are my true friend, you know that. You are the only one, who didn't judge me, nor felt disgusted when you saw the place where I live in."

I scowl at her words, "Now, why would I do that? Though I belong to a rich family, but my values, my teachings and my religion teaches me never to judge a person by his looks and never look down upon people who are not equal to you. And Clementia, it's not your fault if you are slapped by the world's cruel game. I promise, God will soon bring you out of this. Common now, take care of yourself and Owen. I gotta go now. I'll meet you tomorrow at the university, yes?" She nods smiling at me, as I hug her.

"Thank you...Thank you for being here...Thank you for supporting me and helping me..." She says.

"Stop thanking me. Its my duty to look after my friend...Common now take care..." I say, pulling away from her. I hug her one last time before exiting her house.

My apologies for the late update....

I hope you enjoy this chapter.....

Don't forget to Vote, Comment, Like and Follow....

Until Then, Good Bye!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

962K 15.9K 87
{Completed} I bend her over the table and smack her perfect shaped ass. She moaned in response and oh how it was music to my ear. I place my dick at...
3.4M 83.8K 75
Arabella Malik, the lethal American mob boss's daughter. The beauty of the nineteen-year-old was well-known. Her hourglass figure and glowing grey ey...
6.9M 196K 29
"Sell your virginity to me and I will clear your father's debt." ~~.~~ Angelique Ryans had a promising future ahead of her. Prestige school, lovable...
115K 1.6K 40
Book 1 of the Aleixandre Series 𝕰𝖑 𝖘𝖔𝖑 was a big and very well recognized name among the rich and that nickname belonged to 𝒜𝓇𝑒𝓈 𝒜𝓁𝑒𝓍𝒾...