Bury The Light (Male Faunus!V...

By Elyion22

(title says it all!) Disclaimer:I don't own anything here! More

Bio
Prologue
The Shining Beacon
The First Step
Players and Pieces
The Badge and The Burden
Jaunedice
The Stray
Best Day Ever
A Grimm Past
Painting The Town Red
Extracurricular
Dance Dance Infiltration
Breach
Round One
New Challengers
Never Miss A Beat
Fall
PvP
Heroes and Monsters
Bio Update + Costume Changes
Forsakened, I Am Awakened
The Grimm's Cry
The Next Step
Remembrance
Tipping Point
Punished
Kuroyuri
No Safe Haven
Welcome To Haven
Dread In The Air
Lighting The Fire
Known By Its Song
A Deal
The More The Merrier
Downfall
Haven's Fate
Special Chapter #1: Happy Birthday!
Special Chapter #2: A Burning Surprise
The Tears Inside Me Calm Me Down
Bury The Light
Epilogue
New Book Teaser

End of The Beginning

4.9K 69 64
By Elyion22

Bury The Light (Male Faunus!Vergil!Reader x Pyrrha Nikos)

Part 18

Back at the docks, Air buses are seen picking up the last few civilians and students as Port and Oobleck oversee the evacuation.

Port:"That's it! Everybody on board! This is a mandatory evacuation!"

Oobleck:"A safe zone has been established in Vale!  Please, remain calm and listen to Atlas personnel."

Team RWBY and Dante were taking a rest while waiting for a few people. Yang lays her head on Dante's shoulder and Nora rests her head on Ren's lap. Dante smiled as he pats Yang's head, making her blush a bit.

Dante chuckled lightly as Nora lifts her head up and sees someone.

Nora:"Pyrrha!"

She and Ren got up and ran to Pyrrha and Ozpin. Team RWBY and Dante got up as well.

Dante:"You okay, prof?"

Ozpin:"I'll be fine. Your brother's still in the vault. You must help him."

Dante:"Got it. I'll see you guys,later."

Yang:"Stay safe."

Dante:"I will."

He then ran off to go to the vault. Ren then looks around and notices something was wrong.

Ren:"Wait, where's Jaune?"

Pyrrha widened her eyes and teared up. Ozpin looked down in sadness.

Pyrrha:"He's..."

Nora gasped and Ren widened his eyes in realization and RW became teary-eyed as well.

Ruby:"No.."

Weiss:"He's.....dead?"

Pyrrha cried and dropped to her knees as she cried more. Nora, Ren and RWBY hugged her in comfort and they cried as well as they realize that they have lost someone dear to them.

Dante kept running his way to the vault until a blast came at him and he manages to dodge it as Mercury walks up to him.

Mercury:"Going somewhere?"

Dante:"I was..til' you blocked my way."

Mercury smirked and took his stance.

Mercury:"This should be interesting. I wouldn't mind having the Son of Sparda and Salem as my opponent."

Dante then equips Gilgamesh and took his stance as he prepared himself to face his opponent.

Dante:"Don't you disappoint me. And you're gonna pay for what you did to Yang."

Mercury grinned as he and Dante charged. Dante throws a punch at him and Mercury spins his foot to meet it, creating a shockwave between them. Back at the vault, (Y/N),who is now in his Grimm Trigger, growls as he stares down at Cinder.

(Y/N):"What's wrong? You're just gonna stand there?"

Cinder clenches her fist as she gains a fiery glow around her eyes and swipes her hand through the air, attacking (Y/N) but he teleports away to dodge it. She then shoots a stream of fire, which (Y/N) teleports again and appears behind her.

(Y/N):"Too slow."

(Y/N) then pushes her into a wall. Cinder's eyes glowed as she propels herself forward with flames jetting from her hands. She attempts to slam into but (Y/N) manages to block her attack using Beowulf. He teleports behind her and sends a multi-hit attack that launches both of them upward before (Y/N) follows the attack with a diving kick which sent her to the ground,roughly.

Cinder grits her teeth as she summoned six small fireballs behind her and kept firing fireballs at (Y/N) but he manages to teleport away from the fireballs before Cinder sends a stream of fire at him but he teleports again and surges forward to launch her to the air using Yamato.

(Y/N):"Cut off!"

(Y/N) follows the attack with a downward slice before equipping Force Edge and sends her back with a powerful Stinger. Cinder gets back to her feet and makes two glass blades and they strike at each other with a flurry of powerful sword slashes before (Y/N) manages to break her glass blades and unleashes countless strikes at her before dashing forward and relentlessly slashes at her.

(Y/N):"Die!"

Cinder grunts in pain as she then makes another pair of pair of glass blades and the two proceed forward to clash again. The corrupt Maiden then throws fireballs at him but (Y/N) manages to catch it and sends it right back to Cinder, hitting her in the gut which sent her sprawling to the ground roughly.

(Y/N):"How boring. Even if you had the power of a Maiden, you aren't worthy of wielding its power."

Cinder gets back up again and uses her magic to create glass blades.

Cinder:"Maybe I won't mind taking yours then. After all, your mother wants you and your brothers dead."

(Y/N):"You want my power? Hmph.Then, come try and take it."

She propels herself forward and (Y/N) does the same as the two then clash weapons. Meanwhile, Mercury is then sent back and b dodges as Dante slams the ground, which unleashes a shockwave. Dante then looks up only to get a drop kick by Mercury which sent him back. Mercury smirked as Dante gets up and teleports next to his opponent before sending a powerful uppercut which sent Mercury mid-air.

He then equips Rebellion and slashes at him four times before slicing downwards making Mercury hit the ground, roughly. Mercury gets up and dodges a flying Rebellion that was thrown at him but was unable to dodge Dante's flurry of powerful kicks. Dante then regains Rebellion and knocks him back with a powerful Stinger which breaks his Aura.

Mercury panted heavily as Dante began taunting him.

Dante:"Come on,wimp!"

He clenches his fist as he then leaped forward with a kick. Dante then equips Gilgamesh and leaped forward with a kick as well. Back at the vault, (Y/N) and Cinder clashed weapons against each other.

(play UMVC3- Vergil Theme)

After a clash, Cinder slides back, using her hand to melt the floor below her, and summons ice crystals from the newly-formed substance, hurling them towards (Y/N) who deflects them with Yamato.

(Y/N) reflects the shards of crystals as Cinder manages to slice them.

He then equips Force Edge as he darts forward.

(Y/N):"You're going down!"

He sends a blinding whirlwind of stabs with enough momentum to blast Cinder back. (Y/N) fired his summoned swords at her but she manages to deflect them and takes out a bow and fires arrows at him. He deflects them but was hit by a powerful fire blast from Cinder that manages to send him back.

Cinder grins sadistically as (Y/N) lowly growled and got up.

(Y/N):"Thank you for that... Now I shall give you death in return!"

(Y/N) and Cinder both clashed their weapon until (Y/N) manages to strike and dashes forward.

(Y/N):"Scum!"

Cinder was then relentlessly slashed and (Y/N) equips Beowulf to send a forceful heel kick that sends her to the ground. She gets up as (Y/N) continously sends light speed punches at her in which she blocks them and performs a back flip in return which sent (Y/N) mid-air.

(Y/N) quickly rights himself as he fired his summoned swords at her in which he deflects them with her powers. He lands on the ground as Cinder sent more fireballs and hurls more ice crystals at him.

(Y/N) smirked as he took out Force Edge and took a stance before unleashing a shockwave that disintegrates the fireballs and the crystals and knocks Cinder back which breaks her Aura.

Cinder weakly got up as (Y/N) slowly walked towards her,equipping Yamato on his hand.

(Y/N):"This shall be your grave."

Then, Cinder's eyes glowed up as unleashes her Maiden powers and floats mid-air. She then fires a series of powerful fire blasts at him and (Y/N) teleports to dodge each blast. Cinder fired again and again which irritates (Y/N).

(Y/N):"Foolishness....is rushing in blind all you can do?"

Cinder fired more blasts and hurled more ice crystals at him. (Y/N) dodges every blast that was sent to him. She flew down and the two started clashing their weapons again and again. Cinder rapidly sent slashes at him with her swords but (Y/N) blocks every attack and sent a flurry of powerful kicks using Beowulf which sends her back.

She began panting heavily as she then knelt on the ground on one knee as (Y/N) taunts her again.

(Y/N):"Try to keep up."

Cinder scowls at him and makes a fire glass sword as she and (Y/N) charged and strike at each other with a flurry of vicious sword strikes. The two eventually clash but (Y/N)'s strike managed to break Cinder's sword and he quickly manages to gouge out her left eye and Cinder began to scream in agony.

Cinder:"I'LL KILL YOU!"

She was about to create another sword until a sound of a sword slashing through was heard. Cinder drops to her knees and slowly turns to left to see her arm was now severed.

(theme end)

Meanwhile, Dante and Mercury exchanged blows until both sent each other back with a kick.

(play DMC 3 Dante's Awakening OST-Divine Hate)

Mercury spins around and uses his foot to send a set of blasts at Dante. The Half-Grimm smirks as he then teleports at Mercury and sent a powerful flurry of kicks at him before sneding him mid-air with a powerful uppercut.

Dante:"Rising Dragon!"

Mercury grunts as Dante flash equips Ebony and Ivory and shoots at him repeatedly which kept him mid-air before sending him back using a double-barrel shotgun.

Dante then takes out Agni and Rudra and slashes through Mercury before equipping Rebellion to rapidly stab him with blinding speed and finishes it off a thrust which sends him back,breaking his Aura. Mercury got up again only too be kicked in the face by Dante,knocking him out.

(end theme)

Dante:"Sweet dreams!"

Dante was about to walk away until he heard Yang's voice calling from behind him.

Yang:"Dante!"

Dante:"Yang? What's wrong?"

Yang:"I was worried about you so I decided to come along?"

Dante:"Aww. How sweet of you."

Suddenly, Dante flash equips Ebony and turns to shoot at something. Yang suddenly disappears and Emerald drops to the ground, clutching on her stomach,which was bleeding.

Dante:"Nice try. Must admit, you almost got me there."

Emerald:"H-How did you..."

Dante:"It was kinda obvious. Simple as that."

Dante puts Ebony back and runs his way to the Vault. Back inside the Vault, Cinder screams in agony as (Y/N) slowly walks up to her.

(replace Nero with Cinder.)

(Y/N) then points Yamato on her neck as Cinder looks up, scowling at him.

(Y/N):"Rest in piece."

(Y/N) then raises Yamto and decapitates Cinder before he later reverts back to his normal self.

(Y/N):"You had skill but you were not worthy as my opponent."

He then creates a portal and walks through it. The portal soon closes behind him and see Dante running to him.

Dante:"(Y/N)!"

(Y/N):"Dante?"

Dante:"What happened? You okay?"

(Y/N):"I will be."

(Y/N) walks away and Dante followed him.

Dante:"You sure you're okay? You seem.."

(Y/N):"I said I will be. Now, let's go. Everyone's waiting for us."

Dante:"Got it."

The brothers continued walking their way to the docks. There, Yang and Pyrrha ran up to them and hugs them. Pyrrha hugs (Y/N) tightly and he hugs her back before they pull away.

Pyrrha:"Did..you..?"

(Y/N):"I did..."

Pyrrha then cups his cheeks with her hands as (Y/N) began to tear up and tears soon started rolling down his cheeks.

(Y/N):"I'm so sorry I wasn't there earlier. If I did...I could've..."

Pyrrha:"It wasn't your fault..."

Tears started rolling down on their eyes as they looked at each other.

Pyrrha:"I was so scared...I didn't know what to do..If only I was brave enough to face her I..."

(Y/N) hugs her tightly and Pyrrha began crying on his shoulder as Ren, Nora, Ozpin, Dante and RWBY looked at them in sadness. A day has passed, and Beacon is now destroyed,overrun by Grimm.

As for the students, Jaune D'Arc is now dead, Blake Belladonna ran away and disappeared and Weiss Schnee returns to Atlas. Meanwhile somewhere in Vale, Ozpin was laying on a bed as (Y/N),NPR, Dante and RY are sitting on a chair next to him.

Ozpin:"I am so sorry for everthing that has transpired yesterday. I built the school in order for the people of this world to be prepared on what is happening to the world and I did so hard to protect it...only for it to fall apart in my very hands."

Ruby:"But there's still hope. Maybe..just maybe..we still have the chance to do something."

Ozpin:"I guess there is. Though, there is something I would like to discuss to you all."

Yang:"What would that be?"

Ozpin:"Ruby. Do you remember what I said the night we first met?"

Ruby:"Um...you said that I have silver eyes."

Ozpin:"That's an extremely rare trait,Ruby. It was said that those born with silver eyes were destined to lead the life of a warrior. You see, the creatures of Grimm, the most fearsome monsters mankind had ever encountered, were afraid of those silver-eyed warriors. They were the best of the best. It was said that even a single look from one of these fighters could strike a Grimm down."

Ruby:"Woah.."

Ozpin:"You weren't the first one. Your mother was a silver-eyed warrior as well."

Ruby:"She..she is?"

Ozpin:"She was one of the bravest students I've ever had, along with Sparda, Qrow,Tai and Raven. Now, (Y/N),Dante? A word,please?"

(Y/N):"Of course."

Pyrrha:"We'll be..waiting then."

NPR and RY left the room,leaving only (Y/N), Dante and Ozpin.

Ozpin:"I'm sure that both of you are aware of your true heritage?"

(Y/N) and Dante nodded in reply.

Ozpin:"Have you told anyone about it?"

(Y/N):"No."

Dante:"Me neither."

(Y/N):"Our father. What was he like when we was at Beacon?"

Ozpin:"Your father was the one of the most-skilled students I had in my school. After graduation, he decided to work for me until the day he resigned. That is when..he told me one thing."

(Y/N):"What would that be?"

Ozpin:"Salem,the master of the Grimms. She was my enemy years back and she has planned my death ever since we became enemies..and she will never stop until humanity is wiped away. I thought finding the Maidens was the solution to kill her..but when I saw you two..I see that we have a chance to save humanity. With your power, I believe that the two of you could defeat your mother and end this nightmare once and for all.

The brothers look at each other before looking at Ozpin.

Dante:"As much as we would love to do that. There's one more thing left to do."

(Y/N):"Our little brother, Adam...we need to bring him back. He needs to know about the truth of himself and our family."

Ozpin:"And how do you plan to do that?"

(Y/N):"I need to talk to him and convince him to join us and leave the White Fang. Though...I'm afraid it won't be easy."

Ozpin:"I see..."

Ozpin then took a small glass of coffee and drank it,

Ozpin:"You two have a long journey ahead of you. And I suggest that you must prepare for what's about to come."

(Y/N)/Dante:"We will."

Soon after,Ruby steps outside, wearing a backpack, and quietly shuts the front door.

Yang:"Hey."

Ruby:"You sure about this you two? Haven's a long way to go."

Dante:"It's the only way we have."

(Y/N):"But are you certain that you want to come with us?"

Pyrrha:"Of course. Wherever you go, I go too. And we'll go together."

(Y/N) smiled at her and Pyrrha smiled back.

Yang:"You don't have to worry about us. After all, we fought so many things in our lives."

Dante:"I guess you're not wrong about that."

Ren:"The journey will be perilous, and whether we'll find answers at the end is entirely uncertain."

Nora:"But we wouldn't be here if we weren't up for it."

Ruby:"Then let's get started."

Then, the seven of them begin their long journey. After a while of walking,(Y/N) looked down sadly as Pyrrha looked at him and held his hand.

Yang:"Think your brother will be alright?"

Dante:"I'm sure he will. He just...needs time."

Yang nods as they continue their journey. Above the cliffs, Qrow and Ozpin are seen watching.

Qrow:"Think they'll be alright?"

Ozpin:"They will be. And when the time comes, we'll be ready."

Qrow:"If you say so."

Qrow then shifts into a bird and flies towards the group as Ozpin watches him before walking away. Meanwhile in thr land of Darkness, one of the minions walk to Salem who was sitting on her throne.

Salem:"What is the update,Watts?"

Watts:"Beacon has finally been destroyed,however Cinder is dead but her companions remain alive."

Salem:"And my sons?"

Watts:"Still alive. Somewhere."

Salem:"Very well. Thank you,Watts."

Watts nods and leaves as Salem leaned on her throne and began thinking.

Salem:"Soon,we will meet again my sons...and I can't wait to watch for all of you to burn..."

Posts:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48K 576 38
Since I am bored and came up with certain ideas I decided to write this. I will write Canon X Reader, Canon X OC, Reader X OC, Canon X Canon, RWBY sh...
247K 1.6K 30
I finally decided to make it.Prepare for a lot of Pyrrha Clam jams.
1.1M 14.3K 105
RWBY oneshots RWBY belongs to It's respectful owner
8.8K 212 53
Follow the team from their adventures from Beacon and onwards. (Ps. I do not own RWBY it is owned by Rooster Teeth and was created by Monty Oum) All...