Sweet But Psycho, Henry Dange...

By K4REVSREID-

𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐁𝐔𝐓 ππ’π˜π‚π‡πŽ - kimberly lloyd, a teenager with a bad attitude gets hired to save the world... More

o. junk 'n stuff
i. jasper's welcoming
ii. fiΓ±ata full of death bugs
iii. weird muffin lady
iv. life lesson: anger is stronger than love
v. charlotte's scream machine malfunction
vi. the gizmo show
vii. mouth candy emergency
viii. frittle flavors
ix. the other sidekick
x. how to defeat drex with superpowers 101
xi. wonder kim
xii. kim's skater-boy
xiii. jasper vs. henry
xiv. love shuttle
xv. bunnies in space
xvi. gas or fail
xvii. the one where kim has to decide
xviii. jam session
xxiv. you're so vain, you probably think this blonde hair is about you
xxv. best friends got your back
xxvi. green fingers
xxvii. live & dangerous
xxviii. frankini's devious tendencies
xxix. balloons of doom
xxx. swellview's got talent
xxxi. sick and wired
xxxii. brawl in the hall
xxxiii. kimberly's big family reunion
xxxiv. trouble and 'told-you-so's
xxxv. toon in for danger
xxxvi. danger games
xxxvii. hello, again, new york!
xxxviii. is kasper real?
xxxix. meet cute crush
xl. kim loves danger
xli. back to the danger
xlii. defeating drex
xliii. budget cuts
xliv. diamonds are for heather
xlv. car trek
xlvi. i dream of danger
xlvii. beaver-madness!
xlviii. love hurts
xlix. kim's choice
l. good kim hunting
lii. relationship status
liii. captain man: the third wheel
liv. toddler invasion
lv. henry's frittle problem
lvi. captain man-kini
lvii. saturday night lies
lviii. jason gets crushed
lix. up the stairs!
lx. danger things
lxi. rubber duck
lxii. flabber-gassed
lxiii. eighteen candles
lxiv. henry's birthday
lxv. whistlin' susie
lxvi. worst couple ever
lxvii. thumb war
lxviii. the great cactus con

li. kenry's first date

8.5K 194 321
By K4REVSREID-

( < ミ . ♡ > )

IT HAD BEEN A COUPLE OF WEEKS SINCE HENRY AND KIM HAD OFFICIALLY BEEN A COUPLE. Charlotte and Kim had currently been down at the store and talking as Jasper and Henry had been coming back from getting Chinese food for the gang — both talking about the same subject... Kim and Henry's new relationship.

Think of it as one of the Drake and Josh intros.

"So, what's life like now now that you're with Henry?" Charlotte asked Kim.
"So, what's like like being together with Kim?" Jasper had asked Henry.

"Honestly, it's the same as before. This is like an addition to my life. One of the greatest additions, I should add." Kim explained to Charlotte.
"Honestly, things have changed. But like a good change, you know? And this is a really good change." Henry told Jasper.

"How'd your mom react when she found out you guys were together?" Charlotte asked.
"How'd Kim's mom react when you told her the news?" Jasper asked.

"Honestly, she was expecting it. After the kiss, she thought that we were gonna get together then." Kim explained to Charlotte.
"I think she was surprised; but I think she was expecting it. But she's nothing but supportive." Henry said to Jasper.

"And your dad?"
"And her dad?"

"He's just being a dad." Kim told.
"I think her dad hates me or something. I mean, I think he likes me. It's probably like a tough love thing." Henry said.
"I guess that's how all dads are." Jasper comments.

"How'd your parents react?" Jasper asked Henry.
"How'd his react?" Charlotte asked Kim.

"They've already given me a mug that says 'Mrs. Henry Hart'. To say that they're excited that we're together, would be an understatement." Kim explained.
"They were completely ecstatic but a little crazy about it." Henry told Jasper.
"How so?"
"They gave her a mug that says Mrs. Henry Hart on it."
"Ooh."
"Yeah, I know."

"But other than that, I'm just glad that we're together. Him and I are perfect for each other." Kim said, smiling as she thought about him.
"I'm glad that she's my girlfriend. Her and I are perfect for each other." Henry said, smiling down at the ground as him and Jasper turned the corner.

"Aw, you guys are cute." Charlotte said.
"Aw, you guys are cute." Jasper said.

"I know, right?" Kim said.
"I know, right?" Henry said.

The door to the store had opened and Kim's head propped up and she saw that Henry and Jasper had just walked in.
"There's my man." Kim smirked, walking towards Henry.
"There's my girl." Henry said as he welcomed Kim in with a kiss on the lips.

"You got the food?" Kim asked. "Shoosh yeah, we did. I got you the chow mein since you love it so much." Henry said. "Okay, babe. Sounds gooood." Kim smiled.

The four had headed down to the Man Cave and everyone had been sitting at the couch and Kim and Henry had started being 'disgustingly cute' — as Ray put it and frankly, then being cute was distracting him.

"Can I please enjoy my mushu without you two being disgustingly cute?" Ray questioned.
"Yeah, you guys are so cute, it makes me sick." Schwoz speaks.

"Don't worry, we make me sick, too." Kim tells.
"Hey!" Henry says defensively.
"Oh, but you're still cute." Kim says, pecking Henry on the lips.

"I can't believe Kenry's finally real!" Jasper exclaims.

"Kenry?" Kim questions.

"Kenry! You know, Kim and Henry — Kenry?" Kim gives Jasper a questioning look. "I'll just go ahead and shut up now." Jasper continued to eat.

Kim then turned her attention to Henry. "Oh, did you get the tickets for Six Poles?" She asked.
"Yeah." Henry nods.

"Since when are we going to Six Poles?" Jasper asks. Kim gives Jasper a look. "Not all of us, only me and Henry. It's for our first date."

Everyone at the table gasps.

"First date?" Jasper questions.
"Nuh-uh!" Charlotte shakes her head.
"Dude, you don't take a girl for roller coasters on the first date!" Ray tells.

"Why not?" Henry asks.

"Because!" Jasper shouts. "The first date has to be romantic! Not full of people throwing up on rides and using porta-potties and all that junk!"
"Yeah, you guys should be on a real first date!" Charlotte tells.

"As a matter of fact, I'll help plan your real first date!" Jasper stands.

"Uh, Jasper, dude, no—"
"Jas, I really think you shouldn't—"
Both Henry and Kim shake their heads.

"No! Nothing!" Jasper tells. "I am planning your date and there is nothing you can say that will change my mind! I know exactly what I'll be doing for your date! It will be tomorrow night!"

"But—"

"No buts!"

There had been no use. Jasper had his heart set on making this a real first date for Henry and Kim and they knew that they couldn't stop him at all.

( < ミ . ♡ > )

KIM HAD BEEN DIRECTED BY TEXT TO STAY HOME. There had been a knock at her door and Charlotte and Piper had entered. "Jasper told me this was a first date emergency and I just had to come! You'll need an extreme makeover — especially if you're gonna be going out with my brother."

"Gee, thanks." Kim said sarcastically as the two entered Kim's room. "Seriously, do you own any dresses?" Piper questioned. "That's my question!" Charlotte agreed. "Well, good thing I went shopping before I came here." Piper poured out a bag of dresses.

"Aw, jeez." Kim sighed.

To say the least, Kim actually had a fun time trying on dresses and whatnot. It was the etiquette part that troubled her. To say that Kim didn't eat like a lady was an understatement. Like the biggest understatement of the year. They had practiced with spaghetti and Kim was still trying to get it right.

As Kim had been practicing etiquette, Henry had his hands full with Ray, Jasper and Jason ordering him to be a man and to open doors for her and pull out chairs for her.

"This is seriously stupid! I don't think Kim is gonna care!" Henry told. "Silence, Hen! This is definitely gonna woo her!" Jasper told.
"I've already 'woo'ed her with my looks!" Henry tells. "Yeah, that's not enough." Ray said. "The key is to be a man. Pay the bill, pull her chair back, do whatever it takes to keep her and poof — girl's 'woo'ed." Ray explained.

"What makes you think she's gonna wanna be 'woo'ed like this?" Henry asked.

"This is why we called Jason." Jasper stepped beside Kim's brother. "Yeah, he knows Kim like the back of his hand." Ray nodded.

"Kim's definitely gonna wanna be 'woo'ed. This is her first date with someone she really likes and frankly, someone I actually like that she's dating." Henry smirked, "Well, thanks Jason—"
"Yeah, you break her heart, I break your face, okay?" Jason glared at the boy.
"Noted, little dude." Henry surrenders.

Tonight had been the night of the date at a fancy restaurant that Jasper had bribed the workers with getting a spot for Kim and Henry and had hired Schwoz and Ray to cook the food.

When Kim and Henry met up, Kim was dressed up in a velvet red dress and heels she had been learning how to walk in the very same day. Henry had been dressed up his regular shirt and leather jacket with his hair normally slicked back like it usually was.
Henry opened the door for her since Ray and Jasper taught him million of times and there was a single table in the middle of the restaurant.

Kim had seen that Charlotte and Jasper were dressed up like waiters and that Charlotte was not enjoying it for a second.

"Charlotte, why are wearing that?"
"Believe me, if I could get out this stupid outfit, I would."

Piper had been playing the piano and Jason had been playing a harp — trying to set a romantic mood.

But so far, this date was not going as planned. Nothing was right and the food was undercooked and a rat had scared Jason into crashing the harp on the floor.

Kim and Henry had finally had enough. "Okay, that's it. I've had enough of this." Henry says.
"Me, too." Kim nods.

"No! Guys, don't break up! You haven't even lived yet! I just wanted this to be the very first date you remember!" Jasper gets on his knees and pleads.

Both Kim and Henry look at one another.
"Break up?" Henry asked.
"We're not breaking up." Kim told.
"Yeah, we're just going somewhere else to finish the date."
"I'd rather us stop by my house first to get some comfortable shoes. These heels are killing me."

"Got you covered." Charlotte spoke, holding up Kim's converse. "Charlotte, you are a lifesaver." Kim said, gratefully taking the converse in her hands.

"Thanks for the attempt, Jasper, but we're gonna finish this date ourselves." Henry says.
"The 'Kenry' way." Kim added and with that, the couple left and had gone down to Wendy's Wings.

The date was genuinely a good one, they spent time laughing and chatting about the littlest things and Kim was chewing her wings down to the bone.

"Tonight was crazy." Henry chuckled.
Kim nodded in agreement, "You're telling me. Jasper's never hosting another date again."

"You can say that again." Henry says. "How are your wings?"

"Meaty and delicious." Kim says, licking her thumb and Henry laughs at the girl and blurts out:
"I love you."

Both of the two look up once they realize what Henry had just blurted out and Henry's eyes widened. "Oh, God. Was that too soon?"

Kim chuckles and shakes her head. "No, no, it was perfect. I mean, I didn't expect to have sauce on my face when you said it but... I love you, too." She says.

Their first 'I love you' was shared on their first date at Wendy's Wings and the two wouldn't want this moment to be in any other way.

"Say, it's only eight, but we can still go to Six Poles if we wanted to." Kim says. "What do you say?"

"I say yeah." Henry smiles.

"Then, let's go."

With that, the two conclude their date with a small trip to Six Poles.

hey, lovelies!
soooo THEY BOTH SAID I LOVE YOU 🥳
ik they just started dating but they've known each other for forever, give them a break!
anyways, thank you for reading!
also: this book has reached 69k 😏
i just thought that was important to share, im so immature lmaooooo
next episode chapter is — yet another original: relationship status
thank you for reading!
i love you
-mya <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

227K 7.4K 48
Everything was so sudden. I just wanted to fit in, But my job was getting in the way of that. I wanted to be friends with Henry Hart, and his other f...
44.4K 337 30
Random Henry Danger One Shots I daydream about from A-Z. If u love drama and heart warming friendships then this is the place for u!
2.2K 32 6
β€’Jace Normanβ€’ β€’Requestβ€’ -Your name or Y/N which either you like -Jace Norman or Henry hart -If you choose Henry hart , choose a episode of Henry dan...
44.1K 778 14
Audrey Manchester never expected her life to have adventures everyday. One day it could be fighting crime or the next it could be obsessing over her...