xv. bunnies in space

( < ミ

( < ミ . ♡ > )

CAPTAIN MAN, KID DANGER AND GIRL DANGER HAD NO IDEA WHAT TO EXPECT WITH A LITTLE GIRL HOLDING A WEAPON TOWARDS THEM. "Okay, little girl, who are you?" Captain Man asked.

"I'm—"

"What are you doing here?"

"I'm—"

"How old are you?"

"I'm—"

"Why did you hit us across the head?"

"Let her answer." Kid Danger told. "Well, I have a lot of questions!" Captain Man said and the astronauts behind the little girl begin to hit the glass they're trapped behind.

"Help us!"
"Let us out!"

The little girl whipped her head around and shouted: "Be quiet, Dad!"

Girl Danger's eyes widen. "Dad?" She repeated.

"Hey, don't you talk to me that way. I'm an astronaut." He said and the astronaut next to him shouted: "You're gonna get it, you little brat!"

"Yeah? Who's got the peace?" The girl shouted, holding the weapon up. She then began to hold it back up to the superhero and the sidekicks.

"Okay, what is the deal here?" Kid Danger questions.

"I'll tell you the deal. That's my daughter, Kelsey." The astronaut tells. "And she is not supposed to be here!" The other astronaut yells.

"Well, how'd you get on board?" Captain Man questions, looking at the girl. The girl sighed and then answered with: "I used my dad's ID."

"And then?" Girl Danger asks.

"And then, I sneaked on the supply rocket, hid in a storage container and here I am!" The girl told.

Girl Danger looked down at the girl. "You're good." She pointed to her and the girl innocently smiled.

"And then, she locked us in here where we sleep!"

"Yeah and you're gonna stay in there!" The girl turned around back to her father and the other astronaut. "I'll tell you what, young lady! When we get back to Earth on the ground, you're gonna be so, so grounded!"