xviii. jam session

( < ミ

( < ミ . ♡ > )

IT HAD BEEN A COUPLE OF WEEKS SINCE KIM HAD BROKEN UP WITH BRANDON. She stopped crying over him when she realized he wasn't worth it and since then, she had been just fine on her own. She had currently been walking to Henry's house with him and Jasper and they arrived to the house and spotted Henry's frantic parents, rummaging in the kitchen.

"Hey, what about forks?" Mr. Hart turned around to his wife. "Yes, definitely hide the forks! You can kill a person with a fork!" Mrs. Hart nodded and the three teens looked at one another in confusion to why they were roaming around in the kitchen.

"Uh, Mom, Dad?" Henry asked, walking towards the kitchen. The parents asked what their son wanted and didn't seem to be paying attention.

"I just wanna know what you guys are doing." Henry told. "You know how Piper signed up for that weekend ski-trip with a bunch of kids from her class?" Kris asked, starting to explain.

"Uh, yeah, sure." Henry nodded.
"That's why me and Henry are having a boys weekend together." Jasper spoke up and Kim gave the two a look. "Okay, can you not call us boys?" Henry questioned, looking towards his friend. "But we are boys. Bad boys." Jasper stated.

"Oh, you're boys alright, maybe less than." Kim told, scooting in between Henry and Jasper and Henry gave the girl a glare and Kim gave a fake wide smile to her best friend.

"Anyway," Henry continued. "What's the problem with Piper's ski-trip?" Kris and Jake kept rummaging for sharp objects like forks and knives and junk.

"Well, you know her friend, that girl, Narley?" Jake asks. "Uh, yeah." Kris looked up. "Well, Narley's mom called to tell us that the other kids all left on the ski-trip without Piper."

Kim's eyes widen. "What, that's so rude."
"What, why?" Henry questioned at the same time Kim commented.

"They didn't want her to go." Jake told. "Well, what did Piper say?" Henry asked and both Kris and Jake gave each other a look before Jake turned to Henry and said: "We haven't told her yet."

Kim's eyes widen once more. She knew that Piper was gonna get pretty angry about this. She knew Piper and this was not gonna go well.

"We're trying to hide everything dangerous first." Kris told, holding up knives. "Good thinking." Kim pointed and nodded.

"When did we stop being boys?" Jasper questioned beside Henry and Kim. The Lloyd girl inhaled and muttered to herself, "I'm gonna shut my mouth. I'm not gonna make a comment. I'm gonna shut my mouth."