xvi. gas or fail

( < ミ

( < ミ . ♡ > )

IT HAD BEEN ACHIEVEMENT TEST DAY AT SCHOOL TODAY. It's a pretty important test for the school and Kim and Henry were lucky to get the day off of work to take it.

Miss Shapen had just finished taking role for the class. Henry had been seated towards the front, Jasper behind him, Kim next to Jasper and Charlotte right behind Kim.

"Now, does everyone have their test booklets?" Miss Shapen questions. "Yes." The class answered simultaneously. "Good, now you all know why this test is so important, right?" The whole class answered negatively and Miss Shapen groaned.
"Henry, Jasper, stand up and explain it to the class while I rub this pimple cream on my back." Miss Shapen told as she grabbed the medicine and placed it into the palm of her hand.

Hesitantly, Henry and Jasper stood up and began. "Every Christmas, the principal gives all the teachers bonuses." Henry tells first. Jasper stands up next. "And the higher we all score on the tests, the more money Miss Shapen gets."

"Or as I like to say it, the better your grades, the more I gets paids." Miss Shapen did a strange dance. "Yeah, we're gonna sit down now." Henry told and he sits back down along with Jasper.

"Charlotte?" Miss Shapen looks ahead at the girl behind Kim.

"Yes, ma'am?"

"Switch places with Von Trapp." Miss Shapen demands, motioning to the girl sitting in front of Kim. "Why? I don't wanna switch places. Kim's weird." She tells and leans forward towards the teacher. "And she scares me." She whispers and Kim could hear it.

Getting Kim's attention, she looks up at the girl and asks: "Hey, Von Trapp? Did you know I went to juvie, three times?" That had scared the girl a bit.

The story was true. Kim had gone to juvie back when she was living in New York. She had gone for vandalism, assault and joyriding a mini-kart at a golf course. Yeah, New York Kim was kind of a rebel and she had that act before, but not anymore. There was Swellview Kim now and she was a sidekick to a superhero and now held herself back from a fight, if she was stopped.

"Well, do-re-mi-don't care. And Kim scares everyone." Miss Shapen says and everyone in the class all shrug in agreement, even Henry had. The only person that didn't had been Charlotte, because she was equally as scary as Kim, if she had to be.

"Now, be a good female, dear and move!" With that, Miss Shapen and Charlotte had switched seats and now Charlotte was in front of Kim and next to Henry in the seating.

"There! Now, I'm putting Charlotte in front because she's much smarter than the rest of you." Everyone looks at the teacher and Charlotte in disbelief and Charlotte's in the center of attention with all eyes on her. "I mean, she's not wrong." Kim comments aloud.