Save Me || Jikook

By KM_RELIGION

Jeon Jungkook is a college student who belongs to a wealthy family. During winter break he enters a strip clu... More

{INTRO}
{1}
{2}
{3}
{4}
{5}
{6}
{7}
{8}
{9}
{10}
{11}
{12}
{13}
{14}
{15}
{16}
{17}
{18}
{19}
{20}
{21}
{22}
{23}
{24}
{25}
{26}
{28}
{29}
{30}
{31}
{32}
{33}
{34}
{35}
{36}
{37}
{38}
{39}
{40}
{41}
{42}
{43}
{44}
{45}
{46}
{47}
{48}
{49}
{50}
{51}

{27}

4.7K 258 133
By KM_RELIGION

Jimin turned his head refusing to see Jungkook, refusing to believe what he was thinking, and he still was not letting his tears fall because he didn't want to accept that the sweet young male who took the time to care for him, make him fall in love him was just like the rest of the men in the world, pigs. "No, not my Kookie, he's different." Jimin said his lower lip was trembling, his hands were shaking and he felt like his entire body was going to collapse.

Han was finally gazing over at Jimin to see his beautiful face full of confliction, he appeared like he wanted to cry but all he did was just stare down at his food and slightly shiver. "Hey, what's wrong you don't like the food? I can order you something else." Han said softly but Jimin shook his head vigorously, forcing on a smile and standing up from his chair, excusing himself and rushing towards the bathroom, leaving Han to eat without him.

Jungkook had rolled his eyes at something his father said when he moved his vision away from the table he saw a familiar figure walk past. "Jimin? Oh fuck why is he here?" Jungkook screamed to himself, quickly standing up and excusing himself before running towards the direction where Jimin went, into the bathroom.

When Jungkook entered his ears were met with the sound of sniffles coming from behind a locked stall. "Jimin?" Jungkook whispered, his voice was gentle, his heart was beating frantically and stopping when his lover spoke so coldly to him, his lovely tone wasn't endearing like before and Jungkook understood why. "No Jungkook! Get away from me, don't fucking talk to me, just leave me alone please."

Jungkook could hear the pain in his lovers sweet voice and he felt horrible for being the cause of it. "Baby, just please open the door, let me explain, don't push me away. Please Jimin hear me out, it's not what you're thinking please baby..." Jungkook whispered, letting tears falling from his eyes as he was tugging on the handles, he could imagine the hurt look on Jimin's beautiful face and it broke him internally. 

"Explain what? That you're not really into me or that you're ashamed of me, because who the fuck could ever really take a fucking stripper seriously right? Jungkook just go away already." Jimin cried. Jungkook was left silent, unable to understand why Jimin was thinking that way, unsure if he was just saying this to hurt him back or if he truly thought that they didn't belong together. 

Jungkook could never be ashamed of Jimin he could kiss him in front of millions and not give a shit about their opinions but things weren't going they way he wanted them too and when he reached for the door again Jimin's hands finally swung the door back, opening it to stare furiously at the younger with red stained eyes and nose. Jungkook carefully took a step closer to Jimin who wasn't moving away. 

"No, it's not like that baby. It's fucking stupid and complicated. I don't even like her but my father, he roped me into this shit and I'm working on fixing it. I know it doesn't make sense, and it seems like a lie but believe me baby, I only want you, I only crave you." Jungkook tried but Jimin was refusing to listen to him, refusing to to be fed anymore lies to spare his own heart, for his own mental state's sake.

"No, stop talking, you don't get to explain after lying to me, I don't want to hear anymore from you. Don't, just don't come by the club anymore. Leave me alone, stop visiting me, stop watching me perform. I don't ever wanna see you again Jungkook." Jimin said tears streaming down his face as he tried to push past Jungkook who was blocking his exit.

"No, please, baby don't tell me that, don't ask me to do that because I can't, I won't." Jungkook declared, he was crying also, his vision of Jimin's beauty was blurred by his tears and it frustrated him. Jungkook reached his long arms out brought his small precious lover in for a tight but gentle embrace, not wanting to let go out of fear that this would be the last time they would be this close again.

Jimin melted into Jungkook's chest, and wrapped his arms around his neck, moving his face up to kiss his lips, their tears were running down and mixing with each other as they devoured each other in the bathroom. Jungkook didn't give a shit if anyone walked in, if Han bursted through, if his father or Rose's father meant nothing to him because he was with Jimin, the only person that made his life shine with his lovely presence.

Jimin sniffled against Jungkook and gave him one last kiss before parting from him, "Goodbye Jungkook, I'm serious about this, leave me alone. Things have changed, I am seeing what our relationship is more clearly now. You belong with someone else and I belong with Han." Jimin said leaving Jungkook motionless where he stood because he couldn't believe what he was hearing.

Jungkook was sure that he was dreaming as he watched his lover march away from him, wanted to run out and embrace Jimin but he didn't and he regretted it so much. Jimin's words stung deep because he always feared that the pretty stripper would never want to leave his lifestyle behind. Jungkook was aware of how much Jimin enjoyed their time together but with this statement Jungkook was thinking that Jimin was actually content with being a stripper and by Han's side. 

When Jimin got back to the the table he put the wine menu up to cover his face, wiping his tears, hoping the man in front of him couldn't see them. "Angel, I ordered something else for you. I hope you like this plate more, if not tell me and I'll have them get you something better okay beautiful." Han said smiling happily reaching for the strippers hand, making Jimin finally glance up at him.

"It's perfect, thank you so much for bringing me here." Jimin said nodding and placing on a weak smile, pretending to dig into his plate. His appetite was long gone, and only the need to curl up in his bed set it but he faked it for Han, acted like he was okay and not hurt by this because he could see the figure of Jungkook moving back to sit at his table as well.

When Jungkook returned to his table, his heart broken into even more pieces as he saw his sweet Jimin smiling at Han, it was a strained smile but a smile nonetheless. Jealously, rage and betray ran through Jungkook's body and he couldn't help but glare in their direction, clutching his utensil in his hand wanting to just run over there and take Jimin away from Han, away from his homophobic father to a place where they would be free to love each other in harmony.

Moments after Jimin left the restaurant with Han to their home Jungkook was sitting in his chair, bitter and angry, grabbing his alcohol glass and continuing to pour it full every time he emptied it. "Jungkook calm down with the alcohol or you'll be leaving out here like a sloppy drunk." The stern father scolded his son, but Jungkook didn't care he only wanted to drown out the pain of not having Jimin as his anymore.

☆~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~☆

Later that night Jimin was in his the bathroom of his room, he was washing his face getting ready for sleep while the other strippers were together watching movie Bambam's room, giggling and snacking as they all hung out together. Jimin didn't want to be apart of it, he wanted to be alone and not even Taehyung's warm embrace could convince him to forget the misery he was feeling. 

Jimin couldn't get the image of Jungkook out of his mind and he just wanted to close his eyes and forget everything he saw. Jimin sighed and buried his face into his towel when he heard Han's voice calling out to him, the stripper moved back towards his room to see the older man standing there with a sweet smile on his face. "Angel, do you wanna come to my room tonight, for sleep, I promise there doesn't need to be sex between us, we can just cuddle if you'd like." Han exclaimed.

Jimin stared up at Han, there was no one there to stop him, no one there to tell him to refuse this, and he was in so much pain internally that he found himself nodding his head and following Han upstairs. Jimin was sighing along the way until they finally reached the same room they always had sex in, the same one where Han raped him, abused him and tricked him into thinking that this what he deserved. 

Jimin wanted to run away, to seek comfort in his bed instead because the images of Jungkook's bunny like grin and the ring on his finger brought too much pain to his heart and he was stupidly seeking relief from it. Han shut the door and watched Jimin take a seat over his bed, he was fidgeting nervously with his fingers, there was clearly something on his mind and he wanted to know what it was. 

"Everything okay?" Han questioned taking a seat next to Jimin who was not talking but lifting himself up and straddling his lap and cupping his face with his soft small hands. "I wanna be your boyfriend Han, I wanna be all yours but you need to promise me that you'll stop having sex with the others. Promise yourself only to me. I wanna be the only one to feel your thrust." Jimin whispered to Han who was stunned.

Jimin forced the urge to cry down, he was shaking horribly, his voice cracking at the words he was saying because he was doing this out of spite, out of anger because Jungkook kept reappearing in his brain and it was making him angry. Han was silent, his hands moved to grip at Jimin's waist, pulling him closer to his body leaning forward to make their lips meet. Jimin hesitated at first, but he kissed him back anyways.

Jimin closed his eyes and felt his body being lifted in the air until falling back to lay over the bed, Han was resting his weight between his thighs and trailing his mouth everywhere. Jimin was had a few tears falling from his sealed shut eyelids and onto the bedsheets as Han began to remove their clothing, devour his soft naked skin, and loving the sweet taste of it. happily knowing no one else could have him.

"I swear we'll be happy together Jimin, I won't let anyone else feel my kisses but you I swear." Han declared making his mouth roam all over Jimin's body, not noticing the tears in the smaller males eyes because he was too busy lusting over the beautiful curves. Jimin nodded, he was huffing out into the air while love bites were created along his chest, and neck and felt a heat of friction between his legs. 

There was only one person on Jimin's mind though as he received these tender touches, it was Jungkook and all the moments they had with each other before this mess unfolded. "It's better this way...." Jimin whispered to himself, moaning out and recalling how good Jungkook made him feel with simple actions. "It makes more sense, I don't belong in your life Jungkook, I belong here with Han..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 278 23
"𝘐'𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭." 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘶𝘵. 𝘏𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘴 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘯'𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘧𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘯𝘦𝘢𝘳...
123K 6.8K 21
[TAEKOOK] Jeongguk is a stripper, who's only doing it to pay his bills. Taehyung's a vet. One day when Jeongguk's dog Gureum becomes sick, he goes t...
35.7K 1.6K 31
jimin , 18 , had nothing going for him , so he moved to seoul for a fresh start . will he get the fresh start he deserves ? read to find out ! TRIGG...
480K 33.3K 92
Park Jimin is a wild inmate and Jeon Jungkook is the prison guard that falls for him. At first Jungkook can't stand Jimin, his constant flirting, his...