The Enduring Love ✔( Complete...

By meera_sengupta

"I don't have a single friend since childhood.. No one never want to play with me or talk with me... I spend... More

Prologue!!
Short Trailer!!
My dark life!
Street Fight!!
Who is he???
Murder in the campus!!
My luckiest day!!
Who are you?
My first friend!!
Sidharth's plan!!
Everything change!!
Jealous princess!!
Confusion, Pregnancy, Irish!!
Food, rashmi, pain!!
Reason of pain!!!
Spirit, fire, irish!!
Brightness!!
Delicious Breakfast!!
Interrogation, Fight, Call!!
Search for the culprit!?
Notes, Mohali, Suspense!!
Punishment!!
Killer!!
Shifting together!!
Flower, food, love!!
Cottage!!
His Possessiveness!!
Sleeping together!!
Hurt!!
The old enemy!!
Our first meeting!!
Confused feelings!!
Girlfriend, Moon, Vervain!!
Forget him!!
Upcoming Problem!!
Heartbeats!!
Our first kiss!!
Changed Princess!?
Muffins!?
Two Strangers
Mine!!
First half of mating!!
Sana's confession!!
Welcome!!
Angry Sidharth!!
Devilinge!!!
Trip to manali!!!
Sana's father!!
Reason of controlling!!!
Me or him!!
Angry Kitten!!
Sana's secret!!
Sad sidharth!!
My sunshine
Birthday!!!
Her Protector!!!
Her everything!!!
Rogues!!!
Wedding!!!
Binding for Forever!!!
Kidnapped!!!
Soulmates!!
Planning for war!!
war!!!
Don't mess with me!!
News!!
Realisation!!
Decision!!
Leaving Everything!!!
Broken!!
Enduring love!!
Happiness !!
Epilogue!!
Notice

Old Witch!!

4.1K 570 110
By meera_sengupta

Please🙏🙏 do votes...

Ch - 45

Sana didn't have any idea what he is doing, but his conditions seems he is try to control himself. Sidharth hold on her is so tight that none can free it, he decided to shipon her pain the very particular moment when she told about this.

He was try also before but only a bit is reduced, but after mating he can take almost the whole pain.

The pain is hurting him also, because it's beyond his imagination. As a werewolf he can take pain without feel it but that also a limit. This supernatural being was served to demons, that's the reason their aura hold so much power. But he can't scream in front of her, she already will confuse from all this.

He not only says will protect her, mean it. Till the day he knows her as his mate, become protective towards her which is natural.

He is her protector, because he love her more than himself. Werewolf love is something which is far deep and strong than human.

The love has no limits, their bond is something that is most strongest bond than any other species in the world. They known for their promises, most trustable
person. No one can apart him from her except death, but one also didn't survive for days most of the time after loosing other.

Some whose love is that strong, will die the exact moment with their mate. Their life end and start with each other. One can leave his whole pack for the other if requires, they can easily live with themselves, need no one else.

After sometimes the pain is gone, but he fall on the bed because of consuming so much energy. Sana' s eyes full of tears by seeing lying like this, she cupped his face and asks, "What happens to you sidharth? Open your eyes? Why you are not thinking anything?"

Said she get up, and made him drink some water,.. He hold her hand and says, "Stop crying princess? And you ask me question in this condition also?" Sana put the glass aside and kiss on his whole face., "I love you, but i didn't get anything."

"You sleep with me for sometimes, then tell me." She made him lay properly, cover with the quilt and put his face on her shoulder like he does but sidharth nodded in no and pulled her on himself.,

"hug me like this princess, i feel more good." She wrap her hand around him, cocooned more and brushing his hairs continuously.

He fall asleep in a second because of tiredness, but her tears are still not stop. Somewhere she has idea that what actually happened to him, but she can't imagine him taking the pain that she bear since childhood. It's not his fault, why will he bear that.

She look at him in anger, kiss on his chest and trying to get up but fail because his hold is too tight around her. Not even in sleep, he think of getting away from her.

Sighing she try to take the phone from the side table and message soha, "Hey, can you send something to eat for sidharth here."

Soha replies immediately, "Sure, but you keep the main doors open." Sana types, "I can't, he is sleeping holding me. What i do?" Soha replies, "Oh, then i think you should wait until he woke up. Because the door open through password and only he knows that."

Sana made a sad pout and types, "Ohk fine, let him sleep bye." Put the phone aside she again kiss on his cheeks and says, "I love you sidharth more than anything else in this world. But wake up fast i want to fight with you."

After sometimes sidharth open his eyes and find her sleeping on his chest with a parted pout. Smiling he give a peck on it, which broke her sleep. She lift her head to him and find him sleeping, shaking her head she says, "I know you are awake, stop pretending and open your eyes."

He slowly open his eyes and says, "Smart princess." Sana hold his jaw and says, "Answers sidharth, because you already know the questions." He made a scared face and says, "My princess is getting violent day by day, spare me from your anger baby."

Sana roll her eyes and says, "Stop drama and answer sidharth why and how you take the all pain?" He look at the other side and says, "As a werewolf i can shiphon someone's pain or heal wounds but not completely. But as i say after mating we can share anything, even pain."

"But you can't shiphon because you are a normal human being. And don't asks me why because you already know the answer." Sana close her eyes and says by caresses his cheeks, "No sidharth, you are not supposed to take my pain. I was handled it since childhood and can always."

"But i can't see you in pain." Said sidharth. Sana get up from him and says, "Same goes with me, it not possible for me to see you like this. My was heart ached when i saw you lying on the bed. I suffer it, know how it feels and trust me i have no problem in this."

He also sit and says, "I also can't see you in pain princess, but have to since the day i met you. You know it very better that how stubborn i am, so do whatever you can but i will not doing this untill we find a final solution."

"There is no solution sidharth." Said Sana holding his hand. He nodded and says, "There will be some princess , we will go somewhere tomorrow who can find a solution for this."

Sana make a confuse reaction, he smiles and says, "My confuse princess, there's a old witch. Who has so much knowledge about all supernatural things. Kushal come tomorrow with the address than we will meet him."

Sana scratch her head and asks, "Now what is that?" Smiling he says, "Wiches are supernatural beings who are born with powers which they increase later with magical beans known as witchcraft.

While many witches are the self proclaimed " Keepers of the balance" They protect the balance of earth. While other witches have been known to work against the balance and use their powers for personal gain. Just like helping vampires, werewolf something like this."

"In easy word, they are like magician, some are bad just like in normal people."

Sana nodded and says, "There are so many supernatural things sidharth that i don't know." He pulled her on his embrace and says, "Aww.. my innocent princess is back." Said he kiss on her hair.

Both move to the main house for dinner because sana wants to meet soha. Sidharth became a bit jealous because she is sitting with soha and both busy in girls talks. Somewhere he also happy because sana getting some friends and people who will also talk with her.

As he knows how much she suffered in all twenty two years. Jack is also come after sometimes and says by looking at them, "So, mr. Alpha when did you planning to get married with your luna? I am so desperately waiting for your marriage."

Sana turns her gaze to uncle in a jerk, than sidharth and asks in mind, "Werewolf also get married?" Sidharth smiles and says in mind, "Yes, princess. So when did you want to marry me?"

She shift her gaze to the plate, her cheeks turns in a tint of red. He look at her and says, "Whenever she wants uncle, i am ready.." Jack smiles and asks sana, "So, what your opinion ms. Luna? When?"

She shrugged her shoulder and says, "I don't know, ask him i am also fine with anytime." Sidharth smiles brightly. Jack also nodded smilingly..After the dinner both lay on their room.

Sidharth caresses her hair and asks, "What type of wedding do you want princess?" Sana says with a smile and says, "I don't know anything sidharth, i never thought to make friends so wedding something beyond my thinking."

"I just want to be with you, and will do any kind of wedding you want. But I think first we should meet that witch." Sidharth nodded and says, "Yes princess. I love you." Sana kiss on his cheeks and says, "I love you too."

***************************************
Let's see what happens next!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

234K 6.5K 33
FORGIVENESS is the best form of love... it takes a strong person to say SORRY and an even stronger person to FORGIVE... ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...
18.4K 571 32
"I'm sorry Luna," I said, with the little bit of respect I could muster and slightly bowed my head. "But I can't simply forgive you. You're still thi...
302K 12.9K 77
"What do you want from me? Why did you kidnapped me? "I shouted at them. "Because you did the biggest mistake of your life to go against us! And now...
14.3K 346 50
"No!" He yelled, making me jump back a bit. "I am the Alpha of Phoenix Moon! I am not a victim! I am fine." "Atlas, listen to me." I wept. I went to...