๐’๐๐„๐€๐Šโ„ข๏ธ

By melaninhoodrat

"๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š’๐š•๐šŽ๐š—๐š ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š— ๐š‹๐šŽ ๐š•๐š˜๐šž๐š ๐š๐š˜๐š˜." - - most impressive ranking๐Ÿ“Œ #10 in hood - - #3 in hood... More

๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ'
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ'
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘'
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’'
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“'
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”'
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–'
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—'
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—'
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—'
๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ'
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ'
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ'
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘'
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’'
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“'
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”'
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ•'
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ–'
๐‚๐ก๐ž๐œ๐ค ๐ˆ๐ง
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ—'
๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ'
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ'
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ'
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘'
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’'
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ“'
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ”'
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ•'
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ–'
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ—'
๐Ÿ“๐ŸŽ'
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ'
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ'
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ‘'
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ’'
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“'
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ”'
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ•'
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ–'
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ—'
๐Ÿ”๐ŸŽ'
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ'
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ'
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ‘'
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ’'
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ“'
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ”'
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ•'
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ–'
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ—'
๐“๐‡๐„ ๐„๐๐ƒ
๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐๐ž๐ฐ?

๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•'

113K 5.2K 6.4K
By melaninhoodrat

𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗲 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟴
𝗦𝗮𝘃𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮𝗵, 𝗚𝗔
- - -

𝐃𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐳𝐮𝐥 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠
| 𝐖𝐢𝐳 |

"da we go to water park today?" lijah asked me while he ate his food.

"i did say that yesterday ain't it?" i tilted my head, kids love asking the same question over and over.

"you right da," he nodded and i shook my head, lil man was a fool.

i grabbed my phone from the counter and pressed the green button before putting it up to my ear.

"wassup?" i handed lijah his sippy cup before walking out the kitchen.

"waddup brudderrrr." my lil sisters voice came through the phone.

"whatchu want dom?" i asked her.

"i can't just call my big brother ta say hi?" she laughed.

"last time you called me was last year, you ended up askin fa money. so whatchu want?" she think she slick, but she ain't slicker than me.

"well since we on the topic of money, i need ta borrow three hundred dollars. rent due and i ain't got it." i shook my head.

"imma send it ta you dom, that's all?" i rubbed my temple and leaned on the wall.

"yeah and thank you monte. i owe you one," she said and i hung up.

"her ass ain't shit." i muttered and went to my cashapp, i sent her six hundred.

my sister, domonique got a gambling problem. she lose more money than make it, so every other month or so i get a call about her needing rent money.

only reason i sent it is cause she got kids, i gotta make sure my nieces and nephews got.

"da it two clock!" lijah yelled.

"quit yellin, i'm right here. you finish eatin?" i asked him while walking back in the kitchen.

"yeah, now let's goooo."
- - -

"da pretty lady!" lijah pointed when he saw troy coming towards the car.

"hey." troy smiled and looked in the back, "and hiii handsome man!"

"hi pretty lady." i get a wack ass wassup and he get a hiiii, ain't that some shit.

"da you ain't say pretty lady come with us." lijah said.

"yeah da, you ain't tell me handsome man was comin with us." troy added on.

"boffa ya'll need ta be quiet." i said and turned up the music.

"you a hater." troy shook her head.

"never that."
- - -

"the waterpark," troy said and looked around.

"you like waterpark?" lijah asked while he held her hand.

"i do," she nodded.

i paid for our admission and we found a lil spot under the shade, it was hot as a bitch outside.

troy had came up out her shorts and tank top, her shape was raw as hell.

the yellow bathing suit complimented her well too.

"wiz you hear?" i looked at her, "huh?"

"i said come on, lijah wanna go on the slides." she held her hand out and i grabbed it.

lijah was on her hip and we walked to where the water slides were.

"we go on that one." i looked at the slide and sucked my teeth, that shit was high as hell.

"you scared?" i mugged troy.

"hell nah, come on." she laughed but we kept on walking until we made it to the slide.

"okay so you make sure you hold on tight," the lady said troy who was holding lijah.

"ready?" she asked them and troy nodded, she pushed them down and lijah started screaming.

we looked over the ledge and i could still hear lijah.

"they're down there." i looked down and they was at the end of the slide laughing.

"your turn." lijah lucky i love him cause it's never again after this.
- - -

"i relax da, see." lijah leaned his head back onto troy and fixed the shades on his face.

"he is a hot mess." troy laughed at him.

"pass by it." i shook my head and looked at them.

i ain't seen lijah smile so much, when dasha, his mama left he was always sad and moody. that shit hurt me too because my son was hurtin and she was my first love.

i didn't know what to say when lijah cried and asked if she was comin back because i didn't know the answer myself.

the first time he met troy, he asked about her as soon as we got home that day.

she different for sure, but i don't think i could bring myself to being with her.

she might leave too, so i hold myself back and keep quiet.
- - -

somehow lijah convinced troy to spend the night, i don't know how he did it but he did.

i was outside smoking a blunt, i ain't had one all day and i was finna go crazy.

"you okay?" i blew the smoke from my mouth before looking over.

"i'm coo."

"you sure? when i got in the car earlier, you didn't look okay," something i liked about troy, she noticed and made sure everybody was okay.

she been chillin with us for almost a month and she grew on all of us.

whenever we saw her or talked to her, it was always her checking on us and she avoided questions about herself.

"im coo." i said again and she sighed.

"um lijah is up playin with his toys, i just wanted ta make sure you was okay." she smiled at me before going back inside.

i finished my blunt and put it out before going in myself.

i made sure the door was locked and i plopped down on the couch, i cut on the game and started watching that.
- - -

"lijah?" i opened his room door and he was sleep in his bed. troy was in there cleaning up his toys, i walked inside and started to help her.

"oh you up, lijah showed me where everything was and i helped him get ready for bed." she said.

"you could've woke me up." i said putting his books up.

"he said not too and you looked real tired, i'm here so i decided ta just get it out the way." she shrugged.

"we ordered pizza, it's more in the kitchen. i think imma go home though," she twisted her lip.

"why?" i asked.

"i don't know, i just thought you ain't want me here. you just seem off i guess." she looked down at her feet.

"if i didn't wantchu here i wouldn't have even came ta getchu inna first place," i told her.

"so you want me ta stay?" her ass always do this shit.

"yeah i wantchu ta stay." i didn't have time for her games and i did want her stay so.

"i knew deep down you liked me," she grinned.

"keep tellin ya self that."
- - -

authors note📌
soooo another chapter down and a different pov, let me know your thoughts in the comments! love yaaa💕.

vote + comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3M 119K 61
๐šˆ๐™พ๐š„'๐š๐™ด ๐™ผ๐šˆ ๐š‚๐™ฐ๐™ป๐š…๐™ฐ๐™ถ๐™ด, ๐šˆ๐™พ๐š„'๐š๐™ด ๐™ผ๐šˆ ๐™ฑ๐™ฐ๐™ป๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐™ฒ๐™ด
63.4K 1.2K 19
" ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ ๐จ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐ง ๐š ๐…๐ฎ๐œ๐ค ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ."
446K 23.7K 31
"๐–บ๐—…๐—… ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐—€๐—ˆ๐—๐—๐–บ' ๐–ฝ๐—ˆ ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—Œ๐–บ๐—’ ๐—’๐–พ๐—Œ"
3.9M 167K 56
" ๐™พ๐š—๐šŽ ๐š–๐š’๐šœ๐š๐šŠ๐š”๐šŽ ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š— ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐šŽ ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š›๐šข๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š˜๐š› ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š‹๐šŽ๐š๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š˜๐š› ๐š ๐š˜๐š›๐šœ๐šŽ."โ˜†