Love and Despair (A Hermitcra...

By JustAnAverageFreak

Evil Xisuma is released from The Void after being banished into the black abyss two years before. Now he's ba... More

Welcome Peoples
Important Information
The Characters
Chapter 1: Always
Chapter 2: And Forever
Chapter 3: HOW?
Chapter 4: Oh no...
Chapter 5: Confused
Chapter 6: It's Safer This Way
Chapter 7: The Story
Chapter 8: A Chase
Chapter 9: Why?
Chapter 10: Visitors
Chapter 11: Halo Steak House
Chapter 12: Together
Chapter 13: Wizardly Books
Chapter 14: Super Smash Bros
Chapter 15: Use My Voice
Chapter 16: Babysitter Troubles
Chapter 17: Unknown Users
Chapter 18: The Dream
Chapter 19: Snap
Chapter 20: Shut Up And Fight Me
Chapter 22: What Did I Do?
Chapter 23: Another's Dream
Chapter 24: Planning And Promises
Chapter 25: Rescue Mission
Chapter 26: Battle of The Brothers 2.0
NEW COVER!
Chapter 27: Hopeful
Chapter 28: Marching On
Chapter 29: Glitch
Chapter 29: The Final Fight
Chapter 30: Checkerboard
Chapter 31: I'm Tired
Chapter 32: Agony
Chapter 33: Forever and Always

Chapter 21: Teamwork

1.1K 51 153
By JustAnAverageFreak

Yall I'm so sad right now TwT

I'm watching Zed and Tango's stream right now, and someone asked if Tango and Zed were going to make a plushie so they could have the entire Team ZIT. Tango said ~maaaaaybeeee~ and asked if Zed was going to make one. 

Zed said something like, 'I would love to, but I was denied." His face when he said it ಥ_ಥ He looked so disappointed and sad...  He then said "I'm not a big enough youtuber" 

UGH SOMEONE HELP HIM MAKE A PLUSHIE PLEASE HE DESERVES IT!!!

(┬┬.┬┬)

LEZ GO!!

~~

Word Count: ~2.3K

~~

TW: fighting, blood, shtuff like that

~~

POV: 3rd person

~~

Hypno's communicator buzzed, waking him right before he could fall asleep. He groaned as he raised his arm, blinking at the painful light flashing in his face. After a few seconds, the Hermit's eyes adjusted, letting him read it.

{Xisumavoid} GET TO THE TOWN HALL NOW

Immediately, he was awake, jumping out of bed, slipping on his armor, grabbing his sword, and running out the door. A minute later, he was flying towards the Shopping District, his heart beating wildly in his ears. 

About 4 minutes after the message came through, he was gliding over Scar's Chest Monster shop. Hypno couldn't see Xisuma, but a huge black and purple flash notified him of his location. There, in the middle of the main street, Xisuma and Xizara were standing, their magic meeting in the middle. 

They highly resembled Captain America and Thor.

When Hypno got close enough to see them well, he noticed the huge gash in Xisuma's side, along with his bleeding left arm hanging uselessly by his side. 

Xizara was quickly gaining the upper hand, pushing his twin back. Before Hypno could get there, Zara completely overcame X's magic, sending him flying towards the Town Hall, landing with a thud several blocks away. 

Hypno changed his direction a couple inches, flying straight into the Voider, who heard him coming too late. He crashed into him, knocking them both to the ground. 

They got up, but Hypno was faster, jumping at him sword raised.

"NO!" Xisuma's scream caused the Hermit to falter, allowing Xizara to knock his blow to the side, punching him in the gut. He doubled over, sliding back a few blocks, surprised he was still standing. 

Xizara laughed at him. "Pitiful, pitiful Common." 

"At least I'm not an ***," Hypno wheezed. Standing up straight and taking several steps back, he looked at the pissed Voider. "What? Got no comeback?"

"I got plenty," he sneered as he let his the magic flames surrounding his hands to strengthen. He was trying to scare Hypno.

Ha.

"That's the best you got? Come on! My grandma can do better than that!" Hypno smirked, chuckling at Xizara's face. 

"Shut up." He sent a blast of magic that Hypno easily sidestepped. 

"Make me, you d***."

Xizara growled. 

"Did you turn into a dog? Ren better watch out. He's no longer the only Cannis on the Server." 

"What-"

Cub, who had been sneaking up on Xizara, jumped forwards, tackling the Voider to the ground. Hypno ran forwards, sword ready.

"No! Don't hurt him!" Xisuma pleaded. He was laying on the ground behind them, propped up on his good elbow, holding his side with his shattered hand. 

Not surprisingly, Xizara tried to shoot Cub off with magic, but only succeeded in making Cub scream in pain as the magic passed through him. The Voider growled before flipping himself over, manually shoving Cub off him. 

Hypno ran at them, hitting Xizara in the back of the head with the flat of his sword, knocking him onto his stomach. His head bled as he slowly got back up.

How did that not knock him out, Cub thought.

The Voider turned and shot Hypno in the chest, sending him flying back into Tango's arms, who, along with Zedaph and Impulse, had just flew down, readying themselves for a fight.

The Demon helped Hypno stand before joining his best friends. Impulse threw a poison potion, hitting Xizara before he could react. The liquid from the splash potion doused the Voider, causing the familiar boils and blisters started forming on any exposed skin. Xizara hissed in pain, but didn't budge, shocking the Hermits. 

Tango and Zed immediately acted, shooting blasts of magic at Zara, but it was only met with a black shield. While he was distracted, False snuck behind him, jumping onto his back, wrapping her arms around his neck in a chokehold. He couldn't shoot her off because he was using his magic to block the Demon and Angel, so he tried to shake her off, but she held fast. 

Instead, Xizara spun, letting his shield go.

Tango and Zedaph didn't realize in time, so their magic blasted forwards, hitting False in the back. She screamed in pain as the Voider and her were shot forwards, landing on the ground. 

False was out cold.

Xizara jumped back up, shooting a blast of magic towards Impulse, and Tango and Zed barely got a shield up to protect him in time. He took this time to shoot Zed, knocking him unconscious.

Tango and Impulse screamed, running to his side. The Angel's chest was bleeding, but he was still alive. Jevin flew in, checking False's pulse and dragging her into the Barge, out of danger. 

The Demon ran at Xizara, rage in his eyes, but the Voider simply flicked his wrist, throwing Tango to the side, into the water. 

Impulse followed Jevin's example and picked up Zedaph under the shoulders, pulling him back until he was safe in the lounge. He quickly ran back out, dropping to his knees beside Xisuma. 

The Admin was conscious, barely.

"Permadeath is on..." he wheezed.

Impulse nodded, heart picking up speed.

"Don't kill him, please..."

The Hermit sucked in a breathe. "We won't." Xisuma winced in pain, tears running down his face as he tried to sit up. Impulse helped him up, putting the Admin's good arm around his shoulder, draggin Xisuma up as he stood. 

The Hermit dragged his Admin towards the lounge, sitting him against the wall beside Zedaph. With Xisuma's help, he figured out how to take the green chestplate off. 

He cried out in pain as his armor got caught on his wound as Impulse slid it off.

"Sorry..." Impulse took off his own shirt, holding it to X's wound as he pulled out his enderchest, beginning to search for a healing potion, to no avail.

Of course I don't have a healing potion...

While Impulse was doing that, several more Hermits showed up, joining the fight. 

TFC went straight to pull the Demon out of the cold water. Tango was shivering, his face pale, lips blue, tears streaming down his cheeks from pain. TFC knew the water wasn't that cold, but Tango was a Demon.

"I need a jacket!" 

Hypno ran over, offering his jacket before pulling out an enderchest, shuffling through it, pulling out a bucket of lava. The pixel icon floated in is hand as TFC dug a small, 4 by 4 hole. Hypno swiped his hand to the left and a surprisingly large amount of lava filled the hole. They helped their frozen friend into the hottub, to which Tango sighed as steam sizzled off him.

"Just...Just give me a moment..." Hypno and TFC nodded and ran back to where multiple Hermits were trying, and failing, to fight Xizara.

Iskall was thrown into a tree, showering them with diamonds. Keralis was shot back, landing on the stairs of the Town Hall before tumbling back down them. Cleo was stabbed through the gut as she attempted to attack Xizara. Thankfully the fatal wound was not fatal to the Immortuos. She simply stumbled away, falling onto her butt against a Message Board, Joe running to her side. Mumbo was hit in the leg by Xizara's magic, falling to the ground. Jevin was grabbed with black magic, being tossed to the side towards the water. 

Tango immediately stepped in, grabbing his friend out of the air, stopping his descent mere inches from the surface. Xizara shot at the Demon, but Cub jumped in the way, taking the blast to the stomach. He fell back, landing on the ground with a thump. Tango pulled Jevin back, letting him go only when he was on the other side of the street, away from the water. 

Finally, someone got a hit in. 

Els ran forwards, punching Xizara in the jaw, hearing a crack as they no doubt broke a bone. Having metal gloves makes their punches a lot harder.

Ren ran up to Xizara while he was dazed, jumping up, swinging his foot to the side, kicking him in the face. Xizara stumbled to the side while Ren used his momentum to swipe his hand down, cutting the Voider's cheek in 4 perfect lines with his clawed fingernails. Grian came flying towards Xizara, pulling up at the last second, kicking Xizara in the back with both of his feet, sending him sprawling forwards. Etho ran forwards, shoving his spear through Zara's shoulder into the ground, pinning him in place. Scar swooped down waving his glowing hands around as he cast a spell. He pushed his hands towards Xizara, a beam of orange magic shooting from his hands as Xizara struggled to get the spear out. The magic hit him, and a second later, he fell unconscious. 

Jevin ran forwards, rope in hand, tying Xizara's ankles together while Doc tied the Voider's knees together. Mumbo helped Grian up before jogging over to help Iskall up. Tango, still dripping lava, stepped forwards to hold Xizara down with magic. Els worked on taking every weapon off Z. Bdubs and xB, who had just arrived, held down his hands while Beef held down his legs. Stress arrived, immediately being bombarded with people telling her to go help Xisuma, so she flew into the lounge, disappearing around the corner. 

Not a word was spoken as people rummaged through their inventories and ender chests for healing potions. The Hermits that had some ran to help the injured. The air stunk of blood, burnt flesh, magic residue, and medicine. 

Scar pulled out a rope, closing his eyes as he cast another spell, this time onto the rope. It glowed orange as the Wizard walked towards the unconscious Voider, tying his hands together. 

"What is that for?"

"It will suck any magic out of him."

"Will that kill him?"

Scar shook his head. "It will only keep him from using any magic."

"It's a good thing you decided to learn Wizard magic."

Inside the lounge, Stress was healing Xisuma's arm. It popped and cracked as the bones returned to their normal spots. "Is-is he h-hurt?" The Admin sounded mentally and physically exhausted. 

"I'll go check." Impulse stood, walking out of the lounge, towards Xizara. 

Joe stood up. "Is Xisuma okay?" 

"Yeah. Does someone have a healing potion?" 

Jevin stood, holding one up. "I do. Why?"

"Stress is busy with X, and Zed needs to be healed to."

"'Kay." Jevin ran into the lounge.

"Is everyone alright?" The Hermits nodded. Impulse didn't get a notification that anyone...well, um...yeah...but he still wanted to be sure no one was going to...

He crouched beside Xizara. "Is he okay?"

Etho crouched beside him. "Yeah. I was careful to stab him where it won't kill him."

"Do we take it out?"

"I don't know. If we do and we don't heal it, he could bleed to death, but leaving it seems kinda cruel."

"How was he knocked out?"

"Scar. Some spell or something."

"Okay, so no major damage?"

"Other than this," he pointed towards the spear. "No."

Impulse nodded, standing back up and heading back to X to report the news. Tango and Jevin were now in the lounge, squatting beside Zedaph. Impulse walked past them and sat beside Stress. 

"Is he okay?" Xisuma asked desperately, his voice hoarse. 

"Mostly-"

"What!"

"He'll be okay. He is hurt, but he'll survive."

"How bad?"

"A spear in his shoulder, broken jaw, bleeding out the back of his head, unconscious from Scar's magic, and tied up."

"A spear...in his shoulder..."

"Etho did it to pin him down."

"Oh, Etho did it. Okay, that's fine." 

Impulse chuckled and stood, walking towards Zedaph. "He good?"

"I'm perfect," the Angel said from the floor, giving them a thumbs up. Jevin chuckled before standing up, leaving the three alone. 

Tango and Impulse helped Zedaph sit up, pulling him into a hug. The three friends held onto each other, exhausted and relieved. 

Outside, TFC messaged Biffa, telling him to get to Hermitcraft.

xB and Bdubs stared at Xizara, trying to straighten out their thoughts. xB thought about what they read, about the Watchers, piecing together everything that happened. 

"Do you think that he was..."

"I don't know. I don't even know if those things are real. Wouldn't we have heard of them?"

Bdubs shrugged. "But it makes sense. It said they can control players, while no other players can do that."

"But do we know that he was controlled?"

"Again, it makes sense. Either he does have something wrong with his brain or he was controlled."

"Yeah. He was terrified of himself..." They went quiet, silently pondering the possibilities. 

Doc walked over to Xizara. "What do we do with him?" He nudged the unconscious Voider with the toe of his shoe. 

"Nothing until X is healed," TFC answered.

Everyone fell silent, staring at Xizara, exhausted, confused, and scared.

"Well we can't leave him like that," Grian said, standing from his position beside Mumbo. When he started towards Z, the Voider gasped awake. 

~~

I love this chapter UwU

This took me forever. I kept changing it around, trying to make it as good as possible. I love how it came out!

~Buh-Bye!! 💛💛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 5.1K 145
welcome to the chaotic hole of hermitcraft season 7! shipping will be present here (not irl shipping, just the personas) and any other warnings such...
8.6K 488 21
Scar escaped them. He broke free from their curse in season six. But the freedom is short lived, as Scar's burden returns. He begins to lose control...
1.2K 27 9
When trying to repair a mysteriously obsidian-clogged conduit, Impulse suddenly sees what appears to be a shark. Confused, he swims closer to get a...
36.3K 675 23
Hi. This is a Hermitcraft book! I do some pretty terrible writing, and If you like it, I thank you. Occasionally I will post some AU ideas and that...