Kamen Rider Zi-O X High schoo...

De RisingHopper01

Y/N has moved to Kuoh Town with his uncle to start his new life at Kuoh Academy. Y/N has a strange dream of b... Mais

Y/N L/N (Zi-O)
Harem (Updated)
Tale Of Ohma Zi-O
New School, New Beginnings
Kamen Rider! Devil! Best Match?
I'm Gonna Save Her While I Get The New Highscore!
I'm Gonna Save Her While I Get The New Highscore! Part 2
Haunting Moving Day! A Friendly Ghost Needs Help?
I Choose You To Be My Master! Oni And Devil Together At Last
A Greeedy Arranged Marriage
Time Traveling Training Camp
Mirror's Takeover
Hope is lost
The Power Of The Destroyer Will Extinguish The Flames!
Normal Devil Days (Season 1 Special)
Oppai Chimera (OVA 1)
Season 2: A Magical New Start! It's Showtime!
A Promotion Towards Kingship! The New King's Blade!
A Kamen Rider Joins The Church? I Become King But At A Cost
The Start Of A New Decisive Battle
We Will Answer The Cries Of The Innocent
Nexus Time! The Connection To The Full Power Of A Rider!
 Scorching Heat! Bathing Suits! Space! The Three Greatest Things Of Summer!
Open House....Open House....Open House!
The Time Stopping Vampire!
Building Up To The Leader's Summit!
 Unexpected  Visitors
Season 2 Finale: I Am The King!
The Underwear Stealing Virus! (Season 2  Special)
TeenFic.net
Season 3: I Walk The Path Of The King! Let's Start This With God Speed!
Inheriting A Legendary Generation!
Three Powers Become One! I'll Become Stronger Than A God!
The Return Of God! Orange You Glad To See Me?
The Haunting Mistake Of My Dead Future
Super Hero Senki! We're Heroes! (Special Chapter Canon)
Super Hero Senki! We're Heroes! (Special Chapter Canon) Ending
You'll Be The Hand To Reach Out For Others
The Great Ancestor! (Side Story canon)
The First Of Our Generation
Beating A Time Traveled High Sorce! (Mid Season 3 Special Canon)
Currently writing but had to show this
A Full Throttle Rating Game! Part 1
A Full Throttle Rating Game! Part 2
A Glimpse Of The Grand Time
A Special Rider Christmas!
Our Soft Boiled Time Together
Season 3 Finale: The Mother Oni
Season 3 Special

The Mummy Who Loves Oppai (OVA 2)

4.2K 75 64
De RisingHopper01

Everyone is at the club house after school. Y/N, Asia, and Issei are standing in front of Rias who is sitting at her desk. Koneko and Kiba are sitting at the couches while Akeno is making tea.

Rias: "You want to observe others working?"

Y/N: "Rias really looks cute in glasses." Y/N is enjoying the sight of Rias wearing her glasses.

Issei: "Yes. Asia, Y/N, and I want to see if we are doing our jobs as devils properly." Issei notices Y/N is spacing out.

Issei: "Hey you okay?"

Y/N: "Huh? Sorry ha ha....What are we asking?" Issei gives Y/N a "what" face.

Rias: "True. It could be beneficial to the three of you since you're new." Issei and Asia are exited to hear this.

Issei: "D-Do we have permission, then?"

Rias: "But if only you don't interfere with their work. Don't trouble the client either. Understood?"

Asia & Issei: "Yes, Ma'am!"

Y/N: "Permission to do what?" Y/N, Asia, Issei, and Koneko are teleported into a room with a man sitting at his desk.

Morisawa: "If it isn't Hyoudou-shi."

Issei: "Good evening, Morisawa. It's been awhile."

Y/N: "You know him?"

Issei: "Yeah he was my first client."

Morisawa: "How come you're here too?"

Issei: "Please excuse me. I'm here to observe today."

Morisawa: "Observe?"

Issei: "Oh, I won't interfere. I'd be much obliged if you just let me sit in a corner and watch."

Morisawa: "I don't mind..." Morisawa looks at Y/N and Asia.

Morisawa: "Who's the girl and new guy? Especially the girl, do I get a girl in nun cosplay as a special bonus?"

Y/N: "No we will also be sitting in the corner with Issei." Y/N pulls Asia close to him making her blush.

Morisawa: ".....I see, you both are new to the business. Nice to meet you." Issei whispers to Y/N.

Issei: "The President said to not trouble the clients." Y/N whispers back.

Y/N: "I don't like the way he's staring at Asia!"

Issei: "I promise nothing bad will happen to her." Y/N reluctantly lets Asia go.

Asia: "I-I'm Asia Argento. Nice to meet you."

Morisawa: "Nice to meet you Asia-chan~"

Koneko: "What is your request?"

Morisawa: "Oh yeah. We'll play this!" Morisawa holds up a video game for everyone to see.

Issei: "Oh, Hyper Road Warrior 4!"

Y/N: "Wait what!?"

Morisawa: "Oh, you two know this game?"

Issei: "It's an insanely tough fighting game with challenging controls; it's impossible for beginners!"

Y/N: "Hardcore gamers love it so much that they even hold tournaments! I remember when I first won my first tournament."

Morisawa: "Impressive as always, Hyoudou-shi. And you!" Morisawa points at Y/N.

Morisawa: "You said you went to a tournament! How did you get in!? It's almost impossible to join!"

Y/N: "Oh I was invited I was the number one player on the online leaderboards for the game for 2 years." Morisawa's jaw drops.

Morisawa: "What!? Are you saying you're "King?"

Y/N: "Yeah that's me."

Morisawa: "Yeah right! If you really are "King" then let's have a match!"

Y/N: "Sorry but I'm just here to observe." Y/N looks at Koneko.

Koneko: "He is the client we have to do what he asks."

Y/N: "I hope Rias doesn't get mad....*sigh* Just one match." Y/N slaps his cheeks.

Y/N: "Alright! I'll show you my infinite aerial cancel combo!" Morisawa starts the game and hands Y/N a controller.

Morisawa: "Ha ha! I'll use my best character, to teach you a listen on not to impersonate people."

Y/N: "I wouldn't want it any other way!" The two pick their characters and start the match. Under 5 seconds Y/N won the match making Morisawa's jaw hit the ground.

Morisawa: "You're....you're really him....."

Y/N: "Nice match." Y/N holds his hand out to Morisawa.

Morisawa: "No! One more match!"

Y/N: "Sorry but I'm really only here to observe."

Morisawa: "We'll have another match later date not for now I'll practice so I can beat you!" Y/N, Issei, and Asia watch Koneko and Morisawa play the fighting.

Issei: "Y/N that was awesome!"

Y/N: "Ha ha thanks I even used that attack on that crazy priest." Issei remembers the attack he used on Freed on the day they went to save Asia.

Issei: "You can use video game moves in real life!?"

Y/N: "With Ex-aids power I can." Koneko has won every match she played with Morisawa.

Morisawa: "Ahhhh! She totally crushed every one of my characters."

Koneko: "Your reflexes are lacking."

Y/N: "Wow, Koneko's really good." Issei is shocked at Koneko's gaming skills.

Issei: "Koneko, I didn't know you were so good at gaming!"

Koneko: "An hour of gaming a day." Koneko looks at Y/N.

Koneko: "I wanna fight you someday."

Y/N: "Alright! I can't wait until then." After finishing Morisawa's request, the three newbies go with the next devil to observe. Kiba being next teleports everyone in a barely light room.

Y/N: "Why are some of the lights off?"

Voice: "So you came, Kiba-kun." The group noticed a women in a suit sitting on the couch.

Women: "I'm glad."

Kiba: "Long time no see, Mika. Is your business doing well?"

Mika: "Yeah, it's doing great."

Kiba: "Three new devils are here with me today to observe. Do you mind their presence?"

Mika: "Not a problem. Make yourselves at home, guys." Mika unfolds her legs and stands up.

Mika: "Kiba, could you do the usual?" Mika is takes off her suit jacket. Issei has a perverted smile.

Issei: "Th-the usual? Kiba, don't tell me you've been providing those kinds of services!" Issei looks at Mika's large chest.

Y/N: "Why do I feel like I should hit Issei?"

Kiba: "Sure. Do you have the ingredients?"

Issei: "Ingredients!?"

Mika: "Right~. Over~. There~." Issei, Y/N, and Asia look to their right to see a table with groceries on it.

Mika: "I'll be taking a nap now. I'm counting on you." Mika lays on the couch to take her nap.

Kiba: "Leave it to me, ma'am."

Issei & Asia: "Eh!?"

Y/N: "You can cook Kiba?"

Kiba: "Yes." Kiba is preparing the food as Mika takes her nap. Y/N watches Kiba cook the food.

Y/N: "Wow you're really good."

Kiba: "Thank you Y/N." Asia takes a blanket and puts it on Mika.

Asia: "She seems really tired."

Y/N: "Yeah, she definitely needs this nap."

Kiba: "Mika's always like that when she's had a busy day at work. So I come here and cook her supper. All right it's done." Kiba places the food on the table next to the couch and tries to wake up Mika.

Kiba: "Mika. Mika, wake up. Your udon's ready." Mika slowly wakes up.

Issei: "This isn't what I expected. Guess I got mad over nothing when I heard you're summoned by beauties all the time. I imagine something sexual." Asia looks at Issei wondering what he meant by that.

Issei: "Oh, just saying legit requests like this are the right job for Kiba!"

Y/N: "Seriously Issei?" Issei laughs while scratching the back of his head. Mika is eating the Udon.

Mika: "It's delicious. Thanks as always, Kiba."

Kiba: "My pleasure." Y/N, Issei, and Asia look at each other and smile. Akeno is the next devil the three are going to observe. The four devils are teleported in a room over looking the city. They see a man behind a desk looking out the window.

Man: "Akeno, thanks for coming today."

Akeno: "Oh, President. How may I serve you today?"

President: "It seems I must ask for a favor again."

Akeno: "*Giggle* The usual, then? As you wish." Akeno licks the tip of her finger. Y/N doesn't like the look Akeno has.

Asia: "What kind of favor would the president of a large company request?"

Y/N: "Ha ha ha....maybe it's like Kiba's!?"

Issei: "Wait maybe it's...assassinating a high executive of a rival company!?" Asia gasps at Issei's comment.

Issei: "Th-That'd indeed be a job for a devil."

Y/N: "Thats definitely not it!"

Asia: "Th-That sounds so scary, but I'd like to watch and learn from it!" The president screams in pain.

President: "O-Oh my god! R-Right there!" Issei and Asia both gasp at the scene they are looking at as Y/N just stares in disbelief.

President: "Perfect!"

Akeno: "Oh my. You must be very exhausted, Mr. President. I'll give you a great time tonight." Akeno is wearing lingerie while giving the President a foot rub.

President: "Her finger work is absolutely divine! This is it! Her massage really hits the stop! It hurts! But it feels good!"

Akeno: "Whenever he's overloaded with workplace stress, he asks me for a foot massage to defuse it all of it." Issei and Asia gasp again.

Y/N: "Just one question...why the sexy getup!?"

Akeno: "Oh my Y/N you think I look sexy in this?"

Y/N: "No I mean yes! Wait! I'm just gonna shut up now! I'm dating Rias! I'm dating Rias!" Akeno giggles at Y/N and returns her focus to the president.

Akeno: "Now President I'm going to knead you all you want." Akeno licks her lips.

Akeno: "You're such a helpless president! What would your employees think if they saw you like this?"

President: "More! Stretch me more!" Y/N can see Akeno's breasts jiggle from her movements.

Akeno: "You're so adorable!"

Asia: "Th-They seem to be having fun."

Issei: "It's the perfect job for a sadist like Akeno." Issei notices Y/N is starting intensely at them.

Issei: "You okay Y/N?" This knocks Y/N out of it.

Y/N: "Cream! Huh what?" Y/N looks at Issei and Asia who are confused and staring at him.

Issei & Asia: "Cream?" After observing for the other members for three days Y/N, Issei, and Asia are at the club house. The three are speaking with Rias who is sitting next to Kiba on the couch while he and Koneko play a board game.

Issei: "Playing game's together, making supper, and performing a massage?"

Asia: "I get summoned a lot for stuff like playing cards, too."

Y/N: "I do modeling sometimes." Asia and Issei look at Y/N.

Issei & Asia: "Eh!?"

Y/N: "What? I get summoned by a fashion designer and she needs a guy to model her new stuff before she shows her company the designs she made." In Y/N's head he remembers the last time he got summoned. The fashion designer is holding up a bunch of clothes squealing at how handsome Y/N looks in her clothes."

Issei: "Of course a pretty boy like you would get a job like that."

Rias: "It just goes to show how peaceful devils lives and jobs are nowadays."

Issei: "Are they really?"

Rias: "But you are in luck. I've been commissioned to do some substantial work tonight. It'll be a great opportunity for you."

Asia: "We get to observe you, President?"

Issei: "If they asked her personally, it must be a pretty big deal!"

Y/N: "I can't wait to see you how you handle things!" Rias smiles at Y/N.

Issei: "B-But is it really all right?"

Rias: "Of course. Tag along." Y/N, Asia, and Issei weren't the only ones coming. Akeno, Kiba, and Koneko are going with them. The Occult club is teleported inside a room that looks like its apart of a museum.

Asia: "Where are we?"

Y/N: "Looks like a museum."

Issei: "Yeah."

Voice: "Oh, Gremory." A man in a lad coat walks up to Rias.

Rias: "Good day, Professor. I am here to fulfill your request."

Professor: "Oh, It's much appreciated!"

Rias: "This is Professor Nishiura. He research's ancient civilizations from around the world. The professor takes the Occult club to room with a coffin in the middle.

Issei: "Whats that?"

Kiba: "Looks like an ancient sarcophagus."

Y/N: "Oh! Is a ancient king in there!?"

Nishiura: "It's a valuable historical artifact we excavated from some ancient ruins."

Asia: "It's giving me the shivers!"

Rias: "Indeed, the coffin is emitting a certain aura. Not a good one at that."

Nishiura: "I know it! The truth is, people who have been involved with this have come down with unknown diseases, got into mysterious accidents, or met misfortune in some shape, way or form."

Akeno: "Oh my, that's a disaster."

Y/N: "So like some sort of curse? Like the one in that mummy movie?"

Koneko: "Definitely the curse of the coffin like in that movie."

Y/N: "You watched that one too, Koneko?" Koneko nods to Y/N.

Asia: "Thats so scary!" Asia puts her face in Y/N's chest. Y/N pats her on the head.

Y/N: "Don't be scared Asia everyones here."

Issei: "Is it really cursed!?"

Nishiura: "Take a look at those hieroglyphs."

Issei: "I see two circles. They remind me of a pair of boobs!"

Y/N: "*Sigh* Of course it does...." Asia stays close to Y/N and looks at the coffin.

Issei: "Wait, what am I thinking?"

Y/N: "I ask you that every day and now you decide to actually answer that question?"

Issei: "You're right Y/N! I shouldn't seek erotica in hieroglyphs!" Y/N rolls his eyes.

Nishiura: "Let me tell you what it says: "Only a beautiful devil women with large breasts shall awaken me!" Everyone stares at the professor as Y/N face palms.

Y/N: "Ancient King my butt it's just some pervert. Is he Issei's ancestor?"

Issei: "Hey!"

Y/N: "Why does it need the breasts of a beautiful devil women?"

Nishiura: "To summarize, he wants to be awoken by a beautiful female devil with big boobs!"

Y/N: "That doesn't answer my question!"

Issei: "Well, it makes sense that he wants to be awakened by a beautiful devil with big boobs, though."

Kiba: "It makes sense to you?"

Koneko: "It's Issei-senpai we're talking about here."

Y/N: "Koneko is right."

Nishiura: "By the way, the researchers who've been cursed were all dirty middle-aged men."

Issei: "Meaning middle-aged men can't touch the coffin. That makes sense too."

Rias: "In any case, let me examine it." Rias walks up to the coffin but is stopped by Y/N who grabs her hand.

Y/N: "Wait Rias if this curse happens to be real I don't want you to get hurt." Rias blushes then smiles at Y/N.

Rias: "It's alright if anything bad happens I have you to save me." Rias holds Y/N's hand to reinsure him then let's go.

Akeno: "Oh my that's cute." Asia is jealous of Rias, Koneko wants Y/N to pat her head, and Akeno wants Y/N to do the same to her. Rias leans over the coffin looking at it. She leans closer and her breasts touch the two circles making the coffin glow. Y/N quickly runs up to Rias and pulls her back.

Nishiura: "I knew it! The coffin opens when a female devil gets close enough!" Y/N is a little angered by the professor.

Y/N: "Rias was just a pawn in your plan!?" The professor jumps in fear from Y/N's outburst.

Nishiura: "I would never do that! I promise!" The coffin opens for purple smoke to pour out of it.

Issei: "W-What's going on?" Rias tells Y/N to let her go and goes to look inside the coffin.

Y/N: "Whats inside?"

Rias: "See for yourself." Everyone looks inside the coffin to see a mummy inside.

Issei: "A-A mummy?"

Rias: "Be careful, Issei." An exposed eye of the mummy opens. Issei body contours and stops moving.

Y/N: "Issei?"

Asia: "What's wrong?"

Voice: "Who roused me from my slumber?"

Issei: "What the hell is going on? My body won't move!"

Kiba: "He must've taken over your body."

Issei: "W-What!?"

Y/N: "What do we do?"

Rias: "I'm the one who woke you up."

Y/N: "Rias?!" Rias holds her hand up for Y/N to stop.

Y/N: "....Okay do your thing." Rias looks at Y/N and winks at him.

Rias: "Good day, mummy man." Issei grins at Rias with glowing red eyes.

Issei: "My name is Unas! As a noble priest, I perform ceremonial magic!" Issei's body starts to pose.

Unas: "I must thank you for waking me!"

Rias: "I see you cast your consciousness into my underling's body and took him over, you've got some guts." Rias points at Issei.

Rias: "Leave his body immediately!"

Unas: "I am afraid I cannot abide by your request!"

Rias: "What!?"

Unas: "I would withdraw my soul could rest in peace upon returning to this cursed body, but, alas, I can not!"

Issei: "Just give back my body, you mummy!" Y/N walks up to Rias and whispers in her ear.

Y/N: "I can use the same technique Takeru-kun used to get his body back." Rias whispers back to Y/N.

Rias: "We will use that as a last resort."

Y/N: "Alright I'll observe like we were suppose too."

Akeno: "It's kind of pathetic that a sorcerer would get cursed."

Unas: "Silence! It happened when I attempted to summon a high-ranking devil to advance my sorcery!" Issei does random poses when speaking.

Rias: "A high-ranking devil? Who was it?"

Unas: "You'll be surprised when you hear this. It was a female relative of Gand Duke Agares!"

Rias: "What?" All the senior devils are surprised by the name.

Y/N: "Who's that?"

Akeno: "Grand Duke's are second in authority, right below the kings."

Y/N: "Right below a king! Agares must be really famous!"

Unas: "But before I could even negotiate, that devil sealed my body along with most of my powers! Thus I had no choice but to enter a long slumber!" Issei again starts to pose strangely when talking.

Y/N: "Why are you doing that?"

Kiba: "You got cursed instead?"

Y/N: "No one else finds that strange? No one? Okay...."

Akeno: "I wonder how that happened?"

Unas: "As long as I am under the curse, I won't return this body!"

Issei: "Hey, I have nothing to do with this!"

Rias: "Well, fine. I can't afford to let you take the body of my precious underlining."

Issei: "President!"

Rias: "Sorcerer Unas, I will lift your curse!" Issei holds his chin and looks at Rias.

Y/N: "I don't like the way this sorcerer is looking at Rias."

Unas: "I take it that you're quite a powerful devil yourself. Then I shall rely on you, red-haired lady."

Rias: "So what specifically do I have to do?"

Unas: "There are three curses placed on me. The power of a beautiful devil is necessary to lift it." Issei stares at Rias' breasts and reaches in Unas' coffin. A blue magic circle with three triangles appears on the top part of the coffin. Issei pulls out a very revealing outfit.

Unas: "Take this! Put on this costume and dance before me!"

(Hope this pic doesn't remove my chapter or suspend my account. I should really save these somewhere if that happens)

Y/N does a spit take when he sees the outfit.

Issei: "W-What the hell is that!?"

Y/N: "What the hell is that!? Hell no! HELL NO! She is not wearing!" Rias has an unimpressed face.

Rias: "Very well."

Y/N: "What!? Rias are you serious!? How do we know he's not just doing this for his own pleasure!?" Rias looks at Y/N with a serious look.

Rias: "I will do what I must to get Issei's body back. I would do that same for you I would even go further since you're my lover."

Y/N: "Damn it....You're right just like when you helped me and Issei save Asia you'll do anything for us." Y/N smirks at Rias.

Y/N: "But just like you said I will do what I must to protect you. If he does anything suspicious I will knock him out of Issei's body." Rias happily smiles at Y/N then looks back at Issei.

Rias: "I just need to put that on and dance, yes?" An annoyed Koneko stares at the outfit.

Rias changes into the outfit and prepares to dance. Unas turns off the lights and uses his magic to make a spotlight appear on Rias. Rias starts to belly dance shaking her body making her breasts jiggle and shaking her butt. Y/N jaw drops while watching her dance.

Issei: "Th-This is irresistible!"

Unas: "M-Marvelous!" Koneko looks at Y/N and gets angry when she sees he is enchanted by the dance.

Koneko: "Pervert...." Y/N shacks his head and turns to Koneko.

Y/N: "I-I don't have any excuses! I see the girl I'm dating in that of course I'm gonna stare!"

Koneko: "Hmph.....! But something is suspicious about this."

Y/N: "Huh?" One of the triangles disappears while Rias is dancing. Rias finishes dancing and everyone looks at the magic circle.

Rias: "That's the crest of Grand Duke Agares, all right."

Unas: "Looks like one of Agares' curses has been lifted!"

Akeno: "Theres still two to go."

Unas: "Lifting the next curse requires the kiss of a female devil." This raises Y/N's anger when he hears this.

Issei: "What!?"

Y/N: ".....No you are not kissing my Rias."

Unas: "Huh?" Unas looks at Y/N and instantly gets scared by the aura that's coming off of him.

Y/N: "I said you're not kissing my Rias."

Issei: "Listen to him! I don't wanna get Rider Kicked again!" Unas listens to what Issei is saying.

Unas: "......Then you small lady over there! You've been watching me intently for a while." Unas can feel Y/N's intense stare.

Koneko: "I was trying to figure out whether it was your stare or the possessed Issei's stare that was so lustful. That's why I was observing closely."

Unas: "I don't think so! I felt it! You looked at me with romantic interest! Therefore, I'd like you to lift the next curse! Come! Give me a kiss as intense as that stare!"

Issei: "Wait, at this rate I'll end up kissing Koneko!" Issei moves in closer to Koneko to kiss her.

Issei: "Actually, before that, Koneko will punch me! But there's still a chance, however faint! She may listen to his wish and kiss me!" Koneko punches Issei on the forehead.

Koneko: "Stay away from me."

Issei: "I knew it!" Y/N's intense gaze goes away.

Y/N: "Nice one Koneko." Issei stars to fall over from Koneko's punch.

Asia: "Issei!" Asia runs at Issei to catch him but trips on a wire making her fall forward. Asia accidentally kisses Issei on the cheek.

Issei: "It was an accident but Asia kissed me on the cheek! I'm lucky guy!"

Y/N: "Ah! Asia are you okay!?" Y/N jogs up to Asia and Issei, helping Asia up. As Y/N helps Asia on her feet a second triangle disappears.

Asia: "Thank you Y/N."

Rias: "Anyway, looks like we cleared the second one." Issei gets up and looks at the magic circle with one final triangle.

Unas: "One more! Just one more and I can fully revive."

Issei: "R-Revive? This guy..."

Unas: "The last curse will be the most difficult to lift."

Rias: "The most difficult?"

Unas: "Indeed. To be exact..." Issei points at Akeno.

Unas: "I must motorboat a girl with huge breasts!" Rias whispers in Y/N's ear.

Rias: "Be ready don't act until I saw so."

Y/N: "Uh okay."

Issei: "M-Motorboat!? You know your slang for an ancient mummy!" Issei reaches for Akeno's breasts.

Issei: "No, no, wait!" Issei stops reaching for Akeno's chest.

Unas: "Don't get in my way! Your release is just a step away!

Issei: "You're messing with us! You said you wanted to rest in peace, but you're actually trying to revive!"

Unas: "What are you talking about?"

Issei: "I can hear everything! Everything you're thinking! And you're unbelievably perverted! I bet you were a useless sorcerer!" Issei slowly moves his hand closer to Akeno.

Unas: "The boobs are waiting for me! I will indulge in those boobs and fully revive! Because the boobs....the boobs are there!"

Issei: "What incredibly powerful lust! Enough to rival mine!" Issei hand stops moving. Unas tries his best to move Issei's hand but the hand only twitches.

Akeno: "On my, how troublesome."

Issei: "I mean, no! Don't let me touch your boobs, Akeno!"

Y/N: "Issei? Is this what Rias meant?"

Unas: "Boy, imagine the sheer bliss you'll experience from rubbing your face in those boobs!"

Issei: "What?"

Unas: "Just imagine! I'll be true ecstasy that'll take you to heaven!"

Issei: "I-I need to stop getting tempted! I will win her boobs on my own someday!"

Y/N: "Issei don't listen to him! Focus on trying to get your body back!"

Issei: "Y/N's right! I will get my body back!"

Unas: "Imagine that delightful moment!" Issei gives in and falls forward and pressing his face in Akeno's breasts.

Akeno: "Ah! Oh my, Issei is just as bold as Y/N!" Y/N does a spit take when Akeno says this.

Rias: "What does she mean by that?" Rias gives Y/N a piercing gaze.

Issei: "I'm in heaven!"A shadow flies out of Issei and into the coffin.

Y/N: "Ummm...uhhhh...."

Koneko: "Pervert, cheater...." The last triangle disappears and the magic circle begins to expanded.

Koneko: "That wicked aura grew stronger."

Y/N: "I'll explain later!"

Rias: "You will but for now it's time to act!

Y/N: "Right!"

Ziku Driver!

The magic circle causes an explosion knocking Issei, Kiba, Akeno, Asia, and Koneko back into the room they teleported in. Unas evil laugh can be heard from the other room.  The five devils sit up to look at the hole in the wall.

Unas: "I'm the great sorcerer, Unas! I have revived! Well done, devils!" Unas stands in the hole with a completely healthy body unlike the dried up mummy body.

Unas: "That Agares' women..." Unas poses.

Unas: "After a millennium the curse has been lifted. I will seek my vengeance!"

Issei: "You bastard! He used us to revive him!"

Rias: "I expected that was the case."

Y/N: "Thats why you agreed to wear that?" Rias is standing next to Y/N on top of a statue while Y/N is sitting in his Rider form.

Issei: "President! Y/N!"

Rias: "Could I ask you one thing?"

Unas: "What is it?"

Rias: "How did you get a curse placed on you?"

Unas: "The devil I summoned was stunningly beautiful, so I told her my wish to marry...I mean to have her as my slave."

Y/N: "Awww don't be shy she rejected you, huh?"

Rias: "*Giggle* I'm must say that request is too much. For someone of such a high-ranking class, a wish like that needs an equivalent remuneration. Otherwise, she'd get angry for sure."

Unas: "Shut up devil! I'll defeat you first!" Unas points his crook at Rias. Y/N stands up and holds his hand out. Katakana flies out of the Ziku Driver transforming into clock face. It spins until the clock hands hit 12:00. It transforms into Y/N's Zikan Girade.

Zikan Girade!

Kiba summons his own sword once he sees Y/N summon Zikan Girade.

Kiba: "Issei, Koneko!" Koneko takes a fighting stance.

Issei: "Boosted Gear!" Issei summons his boosted gear on his arm.

Issei: "Boost!"

Boost!

Y/N and Rias jump off the statue and land in front of the others.

Rias: "Geez! Professor, this mummy man is dangerous. Can we erase him?" The professor is hiding behind a pillar on the upper floor.

Professor: "It would be a waste, but we don't have any other choice. B-But I would like to request that the coffin remain, if possible."

Rias: "I understand. The coffin will remain behind, but everything else will be erased."

Y/N: "I'm fine with that as long as I get to beat the mummy's face black and blue."

Unas: "That arrogant tone of yours reminds me of that annoying devil women from back then!" Unas holds his hands up for his bandages to fly at Asia, Koneko, and Akeno wrapping around them. The ones going towards Rias are cut down by Y/N. The bandages hold the three devil girls in the air.

Koneko: "This pattern again."

Y/N: "Why is it always a tentacle type of situation!?"

Issei: "I kinda like it...."Y/N turns to look at Issei.

Y/N: "Seriously?" Rias holds her forehead from Issei's comment.

Issei: ".....Let's go, Kiba, Y/N, President!"

Y/N: "Whatever."

Unas: "Don't move!" The four devils stop in their tracks.

Unas: "If you move, I'll strangle these women to death."

Rias: "Everyone don't do anything!" The bandages begin to glow purple with hieroglyphs and the girls behind to moan.

Unas: "I've put my thoughts over all these years into those bandages. They're specially made. They can't be loosened slightly nor secretly."

Akeno: "This is a bit troublesome."

Rias: "However, you're out of luck since you're up against us! Issei use that!"

Y/N: "Wait that!? I only heard from Woz but that technique!?"

Rias: "Yes! Now Issei! Y/N get ready to finish this!"

Y/N: "*Sigh* Fine!" Y/N takes out his Decade ridewatch and pushes its button.

D-D-D-Decade!

Issei: "Understood, President! Let's go Booster Gear!"

Explosion!

Y/N slides the Decade ridewatch on his driver then pushes the button on his driver. He makes his driver spin.

Armor Time! (Techno Rock music) Kamen Ride! Wow! Decade! Decade! De~cade!

Issei jumps from glasses exhibit to glasses exhibit then jumps straight up at the girls. Decade cards fly out of the Ziku Driver with one piece of the Decade armor. They combine together on Y/N slotting the armor on him.

Unas: "What are you planning to do?" Issei touches Akeno and Asia placing a magic circle on them. Issei goes towards Koneko to place the magic circle on her.

Issei: "I'm sorry Koneko!" Issei slaps Koneko's stomach placing the magic circle on her. Y/N takes out his Ghost ridewatch and pushes the button on top.

Ghost!

He slides the Ghost ridewatch on the Decade ridewatch.

Final Form Time! Gho-Gho-Gho-Ghost!

(If video doesn't show up it's "Birth Of Zi-O")

The Decade armor's barcode pop out and change into "Ghost" and "Grateful" in katakana. While the helmet rapidly changes into Ghost Grateful's helmet.

Issei: "Dress Break!" Issei snaps his fingers for the clothes and bandages on the girls to explode off. Y/N summons his RideHeisaber.

RideHeisaber!

Issei: "This is beautiful! The view of their bare bodies!" Issei cries while staring at the now naked girls.

Issei: "I'm grateful! I'm gratefu..." Koneko lands on Issei's head pushing him to the ground.

Koneko: "Please don't look." Koneko pushes harder on Issei's head making a cracking sound.

Asia: "Are you alright, Issei?"

Unas: "Wh-What am awesome technique! I'm moved, devil youngster!"

Hey.....! Kuuga!

Y/N: "Hey you perverted mummy! Check this technique out!" Y/N pulls the trigger of his RideHeisaber.

Kuuga! Dual Time Break!

Y/N slashes at Unas launching Kuuga's symbol at Unas trapping him it. The Kuuga symbol sparks in golden electricity shocking Unas.

Unas: "AHHHHH!"

Rias: "Lawless one who attempts to do vulgar things to devil ladies. Your crime warrants nothing but death. In the name of Duke Gremory, I'll blast you away! Y/N, Finish Time!" Y/N pushes the button on his Decade watch.

Gho-Gho-Gho-Ghost! Final Attack Time Break!

Y/N jumps in the air as the Grateful Ghost symbol in a Decade card appears behind him. The damashii's names in katakana fly out of card, all combining on Y/N's right leg covering it with rainbow energy. Y/N extends his rainbow energy right leg and flies at Unas. Y/N slams his foot on Unas for a Grateful in katakana to appear. He then rider kick lands behind Unas for him and the Kuuga symbol to explode in rainbow/gold energy.

(Birth Of Zi-O ends here)

Y/N: "Guess he really was Issei's ancestor."

Issei: "H-Hey....!" Koneko pushes her foot down harder making Issei gargle in pain. Y/N de-henshin and Akeno hugs him when his rider wear disappears.

Y/N: "Ah Akeno!"

Akeno: "Amazing as always Y/N."

Rias: "A-Akeno!" Akeno whispers in Y/N's ear.

Akeno: "Don't worry Rias won't get angry at you if you tell her the truth."

Y/N: "Huh?" The professor thanks the devil while taking quick glances at the girls. The girls get new clothes and everyone teleports back to the club house. Issei, Asia, and Y/N are sitting on the couches and Rias is sitting at her desk.

Issei: "So in the end, I guess it's fine to live and work as we have been?"

Rias: "Devils live for a long time, so you can take your time to think about it."

Y/N: "I already did a long time ago."

Issei: "Eh?"

Y/N: "Right now I'll keep working as devil but once I become King I'll be watching over my subjects, making sure they are safe and living happy lives. Someone else will have to take my place once that happens."

Issei: "Well you're going to have to think about it more because I'm going to be Harem King."

Y/N: "Very funny but I'll be King so you'll have to think about it. Right Asia?" Asia not sure what Issei and Y/N are talking about agrees with Y/N.

Asia: "Yes!"

Issei: "Asia....." Issei cries a little as Asia puts her hands together to pray.

Asia: "Lord, please watch over me so that I'll become a fine devil!" Asia gets a headache from the pray making her hold her head. Y/N, Issei, and Rias smile at Asia.

Rias: "Now then Issei, Asia will you leave the room for a few minutes." Y/N feels a shiver go down his spine.

Issei: "Got it! Let's go Asia!"

Asia: "Huh?" Issei grabs Asia's hand and walks out the room with her.

Rias: "Now will my faithful boyfriend tell me what Akeno meant by you being bold?" Rias stands up and sits next to Y/N who slowly turns to her.

Y/N: "Well....." Y/N remembers Akeno's words. He makes a stern face and speaks clearly to Rias.

Y/N: "....Akeno wanted to train me. We started training here in the club house and after a weird training regiment. Akeno made a parfait for me and I accidentally pushed it over when I slipped on myself because I was wet."

Rias: "Wet?"

Y/N: "Cold water ablution training was the first thing Akeno suggested we do. After I slipped the parfait cream got on Akeno's breasts and she said to eat it off her chest. My uncle told me if a girl makes food for you. You make sure to eat all of it even if it's bad. So I did....I have no excuses for what I did." Rias stares at Y/N making him feel bad but she bursts out laughing.

Rias: "Thats what happened! I'm sorry Y/N if I scared you but I was curious by what she meant." Rias pulls Y/N close to her putting his head on her chest.

Rias: "Akeno did have eyes on you when we first met. What she did was a tactic to win this race." Y/N looks up at Rias.

Y/N: "You're...not mad?"

Rias: "*giggle* Of course not! You already done things with another girl in front of me."

Y/N: "Wait what?"

Rias: "Oh that's right you and Koneko don't remember that." Rias pets Y/N's hair making Y/N look straight at her breasts trying to think what he did on that day.

Rias: "Y/N...." This makes Y/N lose his train of thought and looks back up at Rias.

Y/N: "Yeah?"

Rias: "Asia and your uncle aren't going to be at your house for awhile today. How about I make you a parfait?" Rias leans in and whispers in Y/N's ear in a seductive voice.

Rias: "Make sure you eat all of it." Y/N's face turns completely red and watches Rias lean back with a smile.

Y/N: ".....O-Okay..."

The door opens for Akeno to poke her head in.

Akeno: "Oh my am I interrupting something?"

Rias: "No we were just about to head home." Y/N moves his face out of Rias' chest.

Akeno: "Better push that for a later time. We received a request to investigate a coffin recovered from some ancient Chinese ruins this time." Rias face goes from happy to unamused.

Y/N: "Another perverted sorcerer maybe?"

Rias: "Can you ask another high-class devil to take care of it? I already have plans." Rias holds Y/N's hand giving him a seductive look.

Akeno: "Oh my." A man wearing a strange ring walks in a bakery and walks up to a female worker.

Worker: "Hello would you like to try our new item?" The worker gestures to a donut on display.

Man: "Wow that looks good. Is the frosting blueberry flavor?"

Worker: "Yes! How many would you like?"

Man: "Give me a dozen please."

Worker: "Right away!" The worker grabs a box and tongs to pick up the new donuts.

Man: "Oh plain sugar please."

Worker: "Eh?" The worker drops a donut on the floor.

(Kamen Rider Zi-O opening ends here)

Woz is sitting at a table as someone hands him a cup of tea.

Woz: "Thank you." Woz takes a sip while the person sits across from him. Once he had a sip he places his tea cup on the table. He smiles and speaks to the person.

Woz: "How are you today....Tsukuyomi?"

(Authors notes: Quick IRL thing it's raining where I live now and my WiFi sucks ass. It will always shut off when it rains so if I don't upload any chapters it's because of that. We always call our carrier but it's the same excuse every year! And there isn't any good WiFi carriers here sadly. Anyways not much action in this one it was all fan service and since I don't wanna get my account deleted you can watch the OVA's to see the fan service lol. Now we are getting into season 2! Hope all of you come back to read it!)

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

75.5K 1.7K 32
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
63.5K 1.3K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...
95.2K 3.2K 52
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...
794K 29.6K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...