π’ππ„π€πŠβ„’οΈ

By melaninhoodrat

"πšπš‘πšŽ πšœπš’πš•πšŽπš—πš πšŒπšŠπš— πš‹πšŽ πš•πš˜πšžπš 𝚝𝚘𝚘." - - most impressive rankingπŸ“Œ #10 in hood - - #3 in hood... More

𝟎𝟏'
𝟎𝟐'
πŸŽπŸ‘'
πŸŽπŸ’'
πŸŽπŸ”'
πŸŽπŸ•'
πŸŽπŸ–'
πŸŽπŸ—'
𝟏𝟎'
𝟏𝟏'
𝟏𝟐'
πŸπŸ‘'
πŸπŸ’'
πŸπŸ“'
πŸπŸ”'
πŸπŸ•'
πŸπŸ–'
πŸπŸ—'
𝟐𝟎'
𝟐𝟏'
𝟐𝟐'
πŸπŸ‘'
πŸπŸ’'
πŸπŸ“'
πŸπŸ”'
πŸπŸ•'
πŸπŸ–'
πŸπŸ—'
πŸ‘πŸŽ'
πŸ‘πŸ'
πŸ‘πŸ'
πŸ‘πŸ‘'
πŸ‘πŸ’'
πŸ‘πŸ“'
πŸ‘πŸ”'
πŸ‘πŸ•'
πŸ‘πŸ–'
π‚π‘πžπœπ€ 𝐈𝐧
πŸ‘πŸ—'
πŸ’πŸŽ'
πŸ’πŸ'
πŸ’πŸ'
πŸ’πŸ‘'
πŸ’πŸ’'
πŸ’πŸ“'
πŸ’πŸ”'
πŸ’πŸ•'
πŸ’πŸ–'
πŸ’πŸ—'
πŸ“πŸŽ'
πŸ“πŸ'
πŸ“πŸ'
πŸ“πŸ‘'
πŸ“πŸ’'
πŸ“πŸ“'
πŸ“πŸ”'
πŸ“πŸ•'
πŸ“πŸ–'
πŸ“πŸ—'
πŸ”πŸŽ'
πŸ”πŸ'
πŸ”πŸ'
πŸ”πŸ‘'
πŸ”πŸ’'
πŸ”πŸ“'
πŸ”πŸ”'
πŸ”πŸ•'
πŸ”πŸ–'
πŸ”πŸ—'
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃
π–π‘πšπ­'𝐬 𝐍𝐞𝐰?

πŸŽπŸ“'

121K 5.7K 16K
By melaninhoodrat

𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗲 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟴
𝗔𝘁𝗹𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗮, 𝗚𝗔
- - -

𝐓𝐫𝐨𝐲 𝐊𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬

"i'm hungry." i pulled the covers from my body and dragged myself to the bathroom.

i rubbed my face before turning on the faucet so i could wash my face and brush my teeth.

my playlist played in my ears through my airpods, i tapped my foot lightly to rhythm.

"ahh." i brushed my tongue and spit out the toothpaste.

i cleaned the sink before going downstairs, it took a minute but i made it to the kitchen.

wiz was sitting at the island and taking sips from a double cup, i should punch him in his throat.

"mornin." i mumbled making my presence known, he chucked his head up at me.

i figured he didn't wanna talk, so i turned my music up in my ears and raided the kitchen for things to cook breakfast with.

every time i moved i could his eyes watching, but i never turned around to meet his eyes. eye contact made me anxious and he made me nervous, so that wouldn't be a good mix.

i looked at everything i set out along the counter and decided to start with the pancakes. this was gonna take a while.
- - -

"who cookin?" mally rubbed his stomach as everybody followed suit walking in behind him.

"i am, the cinnamon rolls almost finished." i said while cutting up some fruit.

"awww you made us breakfast, thanks girly." pookie smiled.

"no problem." i turned around to check on the cinnamon rolls, they were done so i took them out.

"ya'll can dish yourself some to eat, everything is done." i stepped aside and let them get whatever while i munched on some mangos.

"my bae big boy cheffin," i looked up and tootie was recording me.

"you know the vibesss." i said and smiled at the camera.

"you did yo shit, these pancakes hit." ace said with a mouthful.

"hell yeah," a.k agreed while grabbing another piece of bacon.

we all fell into separate conversations and i was just scrolling on my phone.

"hmm." i looked up from my phone and wiz had a plate in front of me.

"i ain't hungry though," i don't if it was just me, but once i cook and finish i'm never as hungry.

"we can split it then cause i ain't neither, but we gotta eat." i mean you could eat me.

"oh word?" shit, i said that out loud.

"just be quiet." i muttered and took a piece of bacon from the plate.

"you don't like when i talk ta you?" he said.

"you teasin, cut it out." i laughed a little bit.

"how?" he looked up at me slowly and i almost melted in my seat.

"by doin that, na stop."

"i ain't even do none, but ight."
- - -

"ace i'm not playinnnn." nana whined as she wobbled in her skates.

"imma stop, come on." he let her hold onto his arm and they skated to the rink.

i was still lacing my skates, "you comin bae?"

"yeah." i pulled up my jeans a little bit and skated onto the rink with tootie.

we finally decided to hit up cascade today, it was a saturday night and it was jumpin. everybody was in here just skating and having a good time.

i ain't been skating in so long, but i never realized how much i missed until today. me and my friends used come here every weekend during freshman year.

"you good?" i snapped from my thoughts when tootie tapped me.

"i'm coo," i said and skated in sync to the music.

i looked around and saw wiz sitting on one of the benches, i skated around and leaned on the wall.

"why you not out here?" i asked while leaning over the wall.

"i was talkin ta lijah." he said.

"aww how is he?" i smiled.

"he good," i nodded before talking again.

"well getcho skates, we finna have some fun."

"what if ion want to?" he tilted his head.

"come onnn." i dragged out.

"ight come wimme." i squealed on the inside and skated out, i followed him to skate rentals and he got his skates.

i watched him as he laced his skates and then stood up, he fixed his chain and looked at me.

"ready?" i asked him and he nodded, i skated ahead of him and he followed me into the rink.

"i ain't did this shit in forever." he mumbled while gliding easily.

"you look like a natural to me." i said.

"i never said i wasn't wit it, i still got it." he shrugged.

"you didn't tell me hi yesterday." i said to him.

"i was supposed to?" rude ass.

"you said you was." i shrugged.

"my fault, hi troy." he gave me a closed mouth smile and ugly wave.

"ew," i shook my head.

"a nigga just can't win." he said dropping his head.

"that was lame, but i'll take it." i said and we stopped talking.

it was just us and the music, simultaneously we moved closer to one another. his hand found its way to mines and they fit like missing puzzle pieces.

for a split second we looked at each other and looked away, my face was flushed.

the silence wasn't bad, it was peaceful. somehow i managed to block any outside noise and together we glided around rink in sync to the music.
- - -

"so you and wiz?" nana asked me as  we walked into waffle house.

"what about me and him?" i raised my eyebrow.

"ya'll look pretty close at cascade." she said poking my side.

"we was just skatin like you and ace, i saw ya'll. mhm i did," i nodded and she cheesed real hard.

"that's my li daddy or whateva." she said.

"yeah i can see that, na leave me alone." i laughed and we found a table that was large enough to fit all of us.

i sat down and grabbed my menu, i scanned over it before putting it down and grabbing my phone since it was ringing.

"hello?" i said and held up my pointer finger so i could put my airpods in.

"hi troy!" sam smiled.

"hey sam, whatchu doin?" i asked her.

"eating some candy, whatchu doin?" she poured some skittles in her mouth.

"i'm at waffle house, where memaw?"

"she sleep, you know she old troy." she whispered and i placed my hand over my mouth to stop myself my laughing.

"sam you gotta chill," i told her.

"just stating facts man, but when you coming home? i'm so lonely." she fake cried, this girl was a character.

"i'll be home tomorrow night, you can hold it down until then?" she nodded her head.

"i ain't hear you."

"yes i can," she said.

"sam why you not sleep?" memaw's voice came through the phone.

sam looked back, "i'm on facetime with troy."

"hey troy baby, we miss you but miss. sam gotta go to sleep." she said poking her head in the camera.

"okay i'll see ya'll tomorrow, love you."

"love you too." sam hung up and i put my phone down.

"who is sam? you got a white boyfriend or some?" mally asked me.

"nosey much? but sam is my lil sister." i told him.

"how old she is?" a.k asked me and i turned up my nose.

"twelve, too damn young for yo old ass." i said.

"i wasn't even onnat." he muttered and i smacked my lips, "yeah right nigga."

"hi i'm your waiter, dallas. what can i get ya'll to drink and if you're ready to order go ahead."

tootie started and it ended with me and wiz.

"lemme get a all star breakfast, i want my eggs scrambled and replace the ham with more bacon. lemme get a orange juice too," wiz said and handed the waiter his menu.

"and for you beautiful?" he asked me.

"the lil waffle combo, but i wanna replace my ham for sausage and can i have apple juice please." i said.

"sure thing, i'll be right back." he smiled at me before leaving.

"looks like white boy want him a piece of troy." pookie said and twisted her lip to the side.

"girl he cute, bag em." nana winked at me and ace plucked her neck.

"ouch nigga." she frowned and pulled his ear.

"quit playin wimme then." ace said and bucked at her, "nigga you don't scare me, my daddy ain't raise no pussy."

"he is cute." i shrugged and from the corner of my eye i could see wiz eyeing me.

he made a tuh sound and leaned back in the seat.

my phone dinged and i grabbed it.

𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞
𝐚 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲🥰😈

𝗻𝗮𝗻𝗮 𝗯𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗻𝗮🤍
ik ya'll seen wiz face when she called white boy cute👀

𝗽𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝗼🥺
lmaooo hell yeah😭

𝘁𝗼𝗼𝘁𝗶𝗲🥰
i think wiz got the hots for our baby troy

omg ya'll nooo😭

𝗽𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝗼🥺
oh come on troy
we all know ya'll feel smth for each other😏

𝗻𝗮𝗻𝗮 𝗯𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗻𝗮🤍
righttt
we saw ya'll holdin hands🥺

𝘁𝗼𝗼𝘁𝗶𝗲🥰
so we cheatin now? woww okay

stfuuu💀
it ain't even like that
this was the most he's ever talked to me tbh

𝗽𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝗼🥺
seee! he does like you

𝗻𝗮𝗻𝗮 𝗯𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗻𝗮🤍
^ cause he ain't talk to nb since lijah mama and that was like two yrs ago

he don't like me and i don't like him
end of discussion👌🏾

𝗻𝗮𝗻𝗮 𝗯𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗻𝗮🤍
denial is always the first step to a love story

love?! been there, done that and let's just say never tf again

𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞

i clicked my phone off and flicked nana off, she just laughed.

"okay i have your food and drinks," dallas said as he set our plates down.

i don't know if it purposely, but he brushed his hand against mines when he set my food down.

"ya'll enjoy." he gave me a look before walking off.

"lil bruh gettin to comfortable." a.k said as they watched him walked away.

"word." mally said and ace just shook his head.

"it's coo ya'll." i said trying to ease the tension.

"what's that?" pookie pointed out and i looked down, there was a piece if paper sticking from under my plate.

𝒘𝒆 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒕𝒐𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆, 𝒅𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒂𝒔 :)
(𝟺𝟶𝟺)𝟽𝟽𝟼-𝟹𝟸𝟶𝟾

before i could say anything, wiz grabbed it and read it. he mugged the paper and ripped it up before he started eating.

"i- okay."
- - -

"was everything good?" we had finished eating and dallas came back with our checks.

"yeah, thank you." pookie said.

"awesome, here are your checks." he said handing out our receipts.

ace paid for pookie and nana, mally paid for himself, a.k paid for tootie, and wiz paid for mines.

"quit look at ha lil bruh, try some shit again imma beatcha ass." wiz said to dallas and threw the ripped pieces of paper at him before we walked out.

"and he don't like you." pookie muttered.

"fuck up."
- - -

authors note📌
umm well heyyy! i'm takin it that ya'll like the book so far😌and i did wanna thank ya'll for reading and thank the one's who voted me and butterflies in the nomination thing. i didn't even know that was a thing until yesterday, so thank ya'll🥺🥺. anywaysss how was ya'll day?

vote + comment + share💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 58.9K 55
"πšŒπšŠπš— πš’ πšπšŠπš•πš” 𝚒𝚘𝚞 πš‹πš˜πšžπš πšœπš˜πš–πšŽπšπš‘πš’πš—πš πš—πšŽπš ." | - | sequel to "Speakℒ️" slow updates
106K 4K 23
"π’•π’‰π’‚π’π’Œ π’šπ’π’– 𝒇𝒐𝒓 π’”π’‰π’π’˜π’Šπ’π’ˆ π’Žπ’† 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 π’Žπ’†π’‚π’π’” π’•π’“π’–π’”π’•π’Šπ’π’ˆ π’”π’π’Žπ’†π’π’π’†'𝒔 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒏𝒐𝒕 π’šπ’οΏ½...
117K 3.7K 36
' 𝐈 π‹πŽπ•π„ π˜πŽπ” π“π‡π‘πŽπ”π†π‡ π„π•π„π‘π˜π“π‡πˆππ† π“π‡πˆπ’ 𝐀 π…πŽπ‘π„π•π„π‘ π“π‡πˆππ†'