Bury The Light (Male Faunus!V...

By Elyion22

(title says it all!) Disclaimer:I don't own anything here! More

Bio
Prologue
The Shining Beacon
The First Step
Players and Pieces
The Badge and The Burden
Jaunedice
The Stray
Best Day Ever
A Grimm Past
Painting The Town Red
Extracurricular
Dance Dance Infiltration
Breach
Round One
New Challengers
Never Miss A Beat
Fall
PvP
End of The Beginning
Bio Update + Costume Changes
Forsakened, I Am Awakened
The Grimm's Cry
The Next Step
Remembrance
Tipping Point
Punished
Kuroyuri
No Safe Haven
Welcome To Haven
Dread In The Air
Lighting The Fire
Known By Its Song
A Deal
The More The Merrier
Downfall
Haven's Fate
Special Chapter #1: Happy Birthday!
Special Chapter #2: A Burning Surprise
The Tears Inside Me Calm Me Down
Bury The Light
Epilogue
New Book Teaser

Heroes and Monsters

4.4K 79 65
By Elyion22

Bury The Light (Male Faunus!Vergil!Reader x Pyrrha Nikos)

Part 17

Meanwhile at Team RWBY's dorm room, Dante and Yang look out the window to see that Beacon is now under attack.

Dante:"We have to go. Now."

Yang nods as Dante grabs Ebony and Ivory from a desk and they head out,running in the hallway. Then, Dante's Scroll began to ring and he picked it up.

Dante:"Blake?"

Blake:"Dante? Yang? Are you guys okay?"

Dante:"We're fine. Are (Y/N) and Ruby with you? Neither of them are answering our Scrolls."

Blake:"No she isn't. I'm sure she's fine. She's our leader. She can take care of herself."

Yang:"Right..."

Dante:"We're heading to the docks near the courtyard. The White Fang are releasing Grimm into the school!"

Blake:"The White Fang is here!? Dante!"

Dante:"Ugh, sorry! Gotta go! Careful out there! Contact (Y/N) if you can!"

Dante hangs up.

Dante:"Let's go,Yang."

Back at the Amity Colisseum, the Nevermore screeches as it continues to weaken the force field that's keeping it from getting in.

Warning Announcer:"Warning: Safety Barriers Failing."

Ruby stays kneeling on the ground with her head down, her expression in a mixture of shock and sadness. (Y/N) grits his teeth, his expression filled with anger. As the Nevermore circles around the colosseum, Pyrrha struggles to stand as she looks in shock at the torn apart Penny Polendina.

(Y/N) looks up and gasps as he rushes towards the battlefield,unsheathing Yamato.

(Y/N):"PYRRHA!!  Pyrrha,you've got to move!"

Jaune jumps from the stands into the arena and rushes to her as well.

(Y/N)/Nora:"Jaune!"

Jaune:"Pyrrha, please snap out of it!"

Suddenly, the Nevermore completely breaks through the holographic barrier, and the force of it landing on the arena floor knocks back Jaune, Pyrrha, and the pieces of Penny. The Nevermore screeches and lunges towards Pyrrha.

Just in time, (Y/N) teleports in front of the Nevermore and took his stance.

(Y/N):"Eviscerate!"

(Y/N) then decapitates the Nevermore which then falls to the ground,dead. He took a deep breath as he sheathes Yamato back. (Y/N) looks over to the teary-eyed Pyrrha who ran up to him and hugged him tightly as she cried.

He hugs her back and comforts her. They soon pulled away as Ruby walks to them.

Pyrrha:" Ruby, I..I'm so sorry."

Ruby:" Me too. But it wasn't your fault."

Pyrrha:"Huh?"

(Y/N):"She's right,Pyrrha."

He then picks up her spear and shield.

(Y/N):"Whoever was on that microphone... they're the ones that did this. And we have to make sure they don't take anyone else."

Pyrrha stands back up and takes her weapons back from (Y/N), the two of them exchanging determined expressions. They then look over to Ruby, who smiles at them.

Their moment is cut short when they notice hippogriff-like Grimm land on top of the colosseum.

Ren:"Griffons."

Ruby:"Jaune! I need your Scroll!"

Jaune gives Ruby his Scroll and she uses it to summon her locker, which opens up revealing Crescent Rose inside. However, Ruby is stopped when a Griffon lands on her locker, and roars at her before being scared away at the sound of a gunshot and their teachers walk to them,holding their weapons.

Port:"Students! I think it would be best for you to leave."

Ruby:"But we did a-"

Oobleck:"Miss Rose! This day will surely go down in Remnant's history. I'd prefer it if my students could live to tell about it."

Ruby nods at him before grabbing Crescent Rose and twirling it into it's scythe form.

Ruby:"Let's go!"

(Y/N) nods as he,Team JNPR and Ruby left. As soon as they leave, (Y/N)'s Scroll began to ring and he picked it up.

(Y/N):"Blake?"

Blake:"(Y/N)! The White Fang are here!"

(Y/N) widened his eyes in shock as he hears this.

(Y/N):"What? Where are you?"

Blake:"Chasing an Alpha and a few White Fang members. (Y/N), you need to...*gasps*"

(Y/N):"Blake?"

Blake didn't answer and suddenly she hung up.

(Y/N):"No..."

Pyrrha:"(Y/N) what's wrong?"

(Y/N):"It's Blake. She sounded like she was in trouble. I need to go to her."

Pyrrha nods at him as (Y/N) puts his hand on her shoulder.

(Y/N):"I need you to at the Vault again. We have no choice. Jaune!"

Jaune:"Yes?"

(Y/N):"Go with Pyrrha and keep her safe."

Jaune:"Where are you going?"

(Y/N):"I have some business to deal with. Keep her safe until I come back, understood?"

Jaune:"Yessir!"

(Y/N):"Good."

He was about to create a portal using Yamato until Pyrrha walked to him.

Pyrrha:"(Y/N)?"

(Y/N):"Yes?"

She then pulled him close and the two shared a kiss before pulling away.

Pyrrha:"Be safe."

(Y/N):"You too."

(Y/N) then walked through the portal and it closes behind him.

Pyrrha:"Come on! We need to find Ozpin!"

Nora:"Where are you going?"

Pyrrha:"I...I can't tell it to you right now. For now, we need to hurry."

Jaune:"She's right. Let's go. Ren,Nora I need you two to go with Ruby and get to the ships,understand?"

Ren:"Of course."

Nora:"Roger that!"

Jaune smiled at his teammates as they later parted ways. Meanwhile after the portal closed behind (Y/N), he immediately rushed his way to Blake while slaying a few Grimms in his way.

(Y/N):"Blake!"

A Beowolf jumps from behind him but he notices it and slices it in half.

(Y/N):"Blake,where are you?"

He continued running down while slaying another few Grimms that went to his way. (Y/N) soon reached the dining hall and looked around for Blake.

(Y/N):"Blake!"

He soon turns around and widened his eyes as he sees his youngest brother, Adam Taurus, pulling his blade from Blake's flesh and turning to face him,grinning.

Adam:"Hello,brother."

(Y/N) composed himself and walked towards him. Blake looks up weakly.

Blake:"(Y-Y/N)..."

Adam:"Missed me?"

(Y/N):"No. I somehow expected you to be here."

Adam:"Of course you did."

Blake weakly crawled out of the way and reached her hand out of (Y/N) but Adam kicked her in the face, knocking her out which angered (Y/N) in the inside.

Adam:"But I suppose you know what we must do."

Adam took out Wilt and points his sword at him. (Y/N) calms himself down as he walked towards him.

(Y/N):"We don't have to fight,Adam."

Adam:"Why not? You and Blake left me alone and I had nothing with me. It's as if everything that was close to me, leaves. First was our father, then Dante. And now..you two. And look what you two have become now."

He stomps on a downed Blake and raised his weapon,preparing to stab her.

Adam:"Nothing but cowards."

(Y/N) charges at the dining hall, unsheathing Yamato. His blade clashes with his as he pushes him away from Blake and they stand with their blades locked.

(Y/N):"Adam, you must listen to me. There's no need for us to fight like this."

Adam:"Why must I listen?! You and Blake left me alone, and soon I'll give you a taste of your own medicine!"

(Y/N) kicks Adam off which sent him back.

Adam:"Starting by taking the one you deeply care about."

(Y/N):"If you want to get to them, you have to get through me first."

Adam smirks as he and (Y/N) then charged at each other and clashed their weapons. Meanwhile at the docks, a few Atlas Soldiers were firing at some Griffons but where later slaughtered by a pack of Beowolves.

One by one the soldiers were slaughtered by one of the Beowolves were soon decapitated by Dante who starts slashing at the other Grimm creatures. The Griffons soon flew down on him but Yang drops in and shoots at the winged-Grimm creatures,killing them.

Dante slashed threw a few Beowolves before stabbing it and delivers an axe kick at the Beowolf which sent it to the ground. More Beowolves surrounded him and Dante jumps in the air and flips upside down to shoot at his enemies in the air.

Dante:"WOOOOHOOOO!!!"

The Beowolves drop to the ground dead as Dante lands. He then sees Yang charging at gim.

Yang:"Get down!"

Dante did what she told him only to reveal an Ursa behind him but Yang manages to drop kick at it which sends the Grimm back. The Ursa got up and tries to land a swipe at Yang but she catches its arm and breaks it. She slams it in the ground and kills by giving it a beatdown.

Beowolves and Griffons soon starts surrounding them. Dante and Yang smirk as they then charged at the Grimm creatures. Dante slashes at the Griffons with Rebellion while Yang punches and shoots at the Beowolves.

The Griffons flew down but they were soon sliced in half by Dante. He then equips Agni and Rudra and twirls them which creates  a flame vortex burning all of the Griffons. Yang then punches every Beowolf and shoots at them. A Beowolf tries to run away from them but Yang manages to catch it by the leg.

Yang:"Hey,Dante! Catch!"

She throws it off to him and Dante then slices it in half.

Dante:"Score!"

Yang giggled as Dante shoots at a Beowolf that was behind her,killing it.

Yang:"Guess that's it."

Dante:"Yeah. Seems like it."

Suddenly, hissing was heard behind them. They turn around to see a huge Grimm creature hissing at them. Yang widened her eyes as she sees the Grimm Creature.

Yang:"An...Empusa Queen?"

Dante:"Yep. One of the ugliest Grimms I faced so far."

The Empusa Queen then roars loudly at them. Yang reloads Ember Celica and was about to charge at it but Dante stops her.

Dante:"I think it's best for you to find the rest of our team instead of working yourself out on this one."

Yang:"What about you?"

Dante:"I'll be fine. I promise."

Yang:"Okay. Stay safe."

Dante:"You too."

She kissed his cheek before running away from the scene. Dante then turns his attention to the Empusa Queen who then roars at him.

Dante:"Well then...Shall we dance?"

The Empusa Queen replies with another roar. Dante sighed as he looks at it.

Dante:"Can't believe I'm doing this but..oh well."

Then, his appearance changed into a Grimm-like skin with a reddish spiky edges and cracks.

The Empusa Queen slowly walked back as Dante,now in his Grimm Trigger, then looks at it.

Dante:"Let's dance!"

Dante then rushes at the Empusa Queen who then roars and charged at him. In the Beacon vault, an elevator opens up to reveal Ozpin, Jaune, and Pyrrha. The three immediately sprint out of the elevator and down the corridor. Jaune then looks around the place.

Jaune:"What is this place?"

Pyrrha:"It's... a type of vault."

Jaune:"You've... been here before?"

Pyrrha looks away from him.

Jaune:"What would this school need to... hide?"

Jaune stops in his tracks, gazing wide-eyed at the Aura transfer machine and Amber.

Jaune:"What? Who?"

Ozpin:"Pyrrha! Get to the pods!"

Pyrrha then ran to the second pot.

Ozpin:"Mister Arc, if you'd like to help, you can stand guard here."

Jaune looks at the two with uncertainty, then turns around and gets into a guarding stance.

Pyrrha:"What do we do now?"

Ozpin began typing down on a keyboard.

Ozpin:"We, do nothing."

The second pod opens, and Ozpin turns his head to look at Pyrrha.

Ozpin:"You, Miss Nikos... have a choice to make."

Pyrrha looks at the pod before climbing inside it which then closes afterwards. At the docks, the Empusa Queen roars as it swipes an attack but Dante manages to dodge it.

(play DMC 3- Taste The Blood)

Dante then takes out Cerberus and slams it to the ground which sprouts huge ice pillars in a line directly in front of the Empusa Queen.

Dante:"Chew on this!"

The ice pillars then hit the Empusa Queen. Dante then flash equips Agni and Rudra to make a line of flame in its direction,setting the Empusa Queen on fire.

Dante then equips Alastor and flew in the air to unleash powerful lighting bolts which then stuns the Empusa Queen. He then summons a clone and flash equips Rebellion.

He and his clone swooped down and cuts off the Empusa Queen's legs and later flash equips Kalina Ann to fire the rockets at the Empusa Queen. Dante and his clone lands on the ground as the clone disappears and he equips a skull shaped backplate.

Then he suddenly leapt in the air and took out red swords.

He takes out more red swords. Dante then threw the swords at the Empusa Queen and stabs more at it. He then takes out more and throws them at the Empusa Queen. He kept throwing more and more and the Empusa Queen screeches in pain as Dante lands on the ground, holding a rose using his teeth.

Dante:"And you are set free...!"

Dante then throws the rose at one of the swords which then blows up,killing the Empusa Queen. He then reverts to his normal-self shortly after.

Dante:"Better catch up to Yang."

Dante then leaves the scene.Back at the cafeteria, Adam was sent back to a wall,grunting.

(Y/N):"It doesn't have to be this way,Adam. Listen to me."

Adam panted and looked up to (Y/N) with anger.

Adam:"I don't want to hear anything from you!"

He then charges at him and slashes at (Y/N) who blocks his attacks. (Y/N) and Adam increased their speed as they attacked each other until (Y/N) manages to knee him the gut before equipping Beowulf and sent him a flurry of kicks which knocks Adam back.

Adam grunted as he got up.

Adam:"You just don't know when to give up, don't ya?!"

He charged at him again and jumps in the air to slash down at him but (Y/N) sends him back using Yamato's scabbard.

Adam grunted and charged at him again until (Y/N) surged forward and they lock their blades.

Adam:"Come on,(Y/N)! Let's finish this! Just you and me."

(Y/N):"No. Defeating you like this has no meaning,Adam. You've chosen the wrong path. Darkness is spreading and it will only spread further if we don't do anything."

Adam:"SHUT UP!"

(Y/N):"The truth will be delivered to you,Adam. Soon enough."

(Y/N) then flips Wilt away and kicks Adam into a pillar,causing the balcony from above him to fall and crush him. (Y/N) rushes to Blake who then later opens her eyes.

Blake:"(Y/N)?"

(Y/N):"Good to see you're okay,Blake."

Blake nodded at him and looked around.

Blake:"W-Where's Adam?"

(Y/N):"Down. But we need to go. This place is burning up."

He helps Blake up and Yang arrives at the cafeteria.

Yang:"Blake!

(Y/N):"Don't worry. I got her. Where's Dante?"

Yang:"He was facing off an Empusa Queen at the docks and he told me to leave."

(Y/N):"I see. C'mo, Blake needs help."

Yang nods as they both rush to get to the other students. Back at the vault, Ozpin looks at Pyrrha who is inside the pod.

Ozpin:"Are you ready?"

Pyrrha looks at him and gives a slow nod.

Ozpin:"I... I need to hear you say it."

Pyrrha:"Yes."

Ozpin:"Thank you, Miss Nikos."

Ozpin presses a few more buttons on the screen, and Amber's pod raises up. Amber begins glowing orange, and her eyelids begin fluttering.

The orange glow travels along the pipes connecting the two pods, first up to the ceiling, then down to Pyrrha's pod. An orange glow surrounds Pyrrha, who begins screaming out in agony.

Jaune:"Pyrrha!"

Ozpin:"I'm... so sorry."

Suddenly, an arrow pierces the glass of Amber's pod, striking her in the chest.

Amber gasps, and her eyes open, then begin to close again, while the machine begins beeping an alarm. Ozpin and Jaune turn around to see Cinder standing halfway down the corridor from them, holding an obsidian bow in her hand. She lowers the bow as a tiny smirk crept across her face.

Back at the burning cafeteria, a hand rose from the fallen balcony. Soon after, a roar is heard and it was Adam. He rose from the fallen remains and he is now in a Grimm-like form.

He roars loudly until he suddenly reverts back into his normal self and drops to the ground.

At the docks outside Beacon, Blake soon rests after being patched up.

(Y/N):"You okay?"

Blake:"I will be."

(Y/N):"Good to hear."

Dante:"Hey!"

Yang turns to see Dante running towards them.

Yang:"Dante!"

She ran to him and tackled him to the ground.

Dante:"Oh. Hey,Yang."

Yang looks at him and hugs him tightly.

Yang:"You made me worry, you idiot."

Dante:"Hey, I did promise I'd be back though."

Yang:"True enough."

They both smiled and hugged each other. (Y/N) smiled at them but then remembered something.

(Y/N):"Oh no."

Blake:"What is it?"

(Y/N):"Jaune and Pyrrha. They're still in the vault. I need to go to them."

Blake:"Okay. Stay safe,(Y/N)."

(Y/N):"Will do."

He walked away and Dante noticed him.

Dante:"Where you going?"

(Y/N):"Finding Jaune and Pyrrha."

Dante:"Want me to help?"

(Y/N):"No. You stay here and make sure everyone's here."

Dante:"Got it."

(Y/N) nods as he then walked away. Back at the vault,Pyrrha frantically beats her fists against the glass of her pod. The orange glow leaves Pyrrha and travels back through the pipes into Amber. The glow then bursts out of Amber, shattering the glass in its way, and enters Cinder.

Cinder glows as she began  floating, and gains long trails of flame around her eyes, with orange energy swirling around her.

Pyrrha beats even harder on the glass as Jaune raises his sword and charges toward Cinder.

Ozpin:"Stay back!"

Cinder then summons a fireball casting it toward Jaune, who blocks it with his shield and is blasted backwards, landing on his back.

Pyrrha:"JAUNE!"

Jaune got up and charged at Cinder who then sends a powerful fireball at him. Fire then starts to light up on Jaune's body and screamed in agony as he slowly burns to death while Ozpin and Pyrrha watch in horror and Cinder grins darkly.

Pyrrha:"NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!"

Ozpin grits his teeth and charges at Cinder only to get sent back by a fireball. Pyrrha uses her Semblance to rip the pod's door off its hinges, throwing it at Cinder, who knocks it away like it's nothing. As Cinder begins to descend to the floor, Pyrrha leaps out of the pod and charges, calling her weapon and shield to her with her Semblance.

Cinder smirks and descends on the floor as she prepares herself to face her opponent until a portal opens and (Y/N) walks through it.

(Y/N):"You."

Cinder smirked at him.

Cinder:"Why hello, son of Sparda."

(Y/N):"You're the one on the microphone earlier, aren't you?"

Cinder:"*laughs* That is correct."

(Y/N)'s expression darkens as he took out Yamato.

(Y/N):"That poor girl's life...I'll make sure you pay."

Cinder laughed darkly.

(Y/N):"What's so funny?"

Cinder:"I'm afraid you are a bit too late, (Y/N) Taurus."

(Y/N) looks around and gasps to see Pyrrha cradling a burnt-up Jaune in her arms,crying.

(Y/N):"No!"

(Y/N) rushes towards Jaune's side.

(Y/N):"Jaune,no,no,no,no. Please wake up."

He checked for a pulse as tears began rolling down Pyrrha's face. Soon, tears (Y/N)'s cheeks as he looked down on Jaune's body.

(Y/N):"He's....dead."

Pyrrha:"(Y-Y/N),I-I'm so sorry..."

Ozpin got up weakly as Cinder smiles evilly. (Y/N) grips on the Yamato as he got up and creates a portal.

(Y/N):"Pyrrha...Ozpin...get out of here.

Pyrrha:"(Y/N),no I'm not-"

(Y/N):GO!!!!"

Pyrrha slowly got up and helps Ozpin. Soon,they went to the portal and it closes. (Y/N) then gripped tighter on Yamato as his expression darkens even more.

Cinder:"Stings doesn't it? Losing the ones who are close to you, no matter how hard you try to protect them. It's almost sad."

Cinder then glows and long trails of fire appeared on her eyes.

She walks towards the swordsman who then looks up at her with red eyes.

(Y/N):"You shall die."

Suddenly, (Y/N) slowly turns into a black and blue Grimm-like creature as Cinder widened her eyes in fear. His spiky hair then a crest that has a fin shape at the top, his neck gains a membrane that curves inwards, the spine merges with two dark-colored bones exposed at the top as well, his sheathe alters and attaches to his sleeve while becoming a clawed appendage, and his vest changes to a undercoat. 

Cinder:"The Grimm Trigger...so he is also her son."

Now on his Grimm Trigger form, (Y/N) took his stance as he prepared to face his opponent.

(Y/N):"Now....I'm MOTIVATED!"

Posts:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2K 85 15
Imagine the world of Yu-Gi-Oh in the world of RWBY! I DO NOT OWN RWBY OR YU-GI-OH
37K 213 18
Title says it all folks ready for round 2
1.1M 14.3K 105
RWBY oneshots RWBY belongs to It's respectful owner
1.7K 43 16
(I don't own anything. RWBY belongs to Rooster Teeth and all art work belongs to their respective owners)