The Disastrous Life of Saiki...

Por RoughThoughts

UNDER HEAVY EDITING AND REWRITING!! ❝ ᴾˡᵉᵃˢᵉ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ᵐᵉ ᶠᵒʳ ʸᵒᵘ ᵃʳᵉ ᵐʸ ᵈᵃʳˡⁱⁿᵍ. ❞ ⁀➷ ˢᵃⁱᵏⁱ ᴷ ˣ ᴿᵉᵃᵈᵉ... Mais

Chapter •[1]•
Chapter •[2]•
Chapter •[3]•
Chapter •[4]•
Chapter •[5]•
Chapter •[6]•
Chapter •[8]•
♡ Christmas Special ♡
Chapter •[9]•
Chapter •[10]•
Chapter •[11]• The Final
A/n
Another A/n ;-;
AHHHHHH
Thanksgiving Special
Um...Hi.
‼️MAINTENANCE‼️

Chapter •[7]•

417 14 0
Por RoughThoughts

But she promised, even if it didn't come and he settled down with someone else.

That she would be happy for him, because his happiness was first when it came to hers.

———

Teruhashi has hated me ever since I got her brother to take her home, though she may not voice it, her thoughts are loud and clear.

I sighed, after school Teruhashi invited me, Chiyo, and Mera for a sleepover at her house.

She's definitely going to poison me...

"Y/n. Y/n!"

"H-Huh?"

Chiyo's voice pulled me from my over exaggerating thoughts.

"We're you even listening? I said you should go get us a movie while we set up the food. How does that sound?"

She stared at me with hopeful eyes, I smiled and nodded. I got up and walked to the door, putting my shoes on, as soon as I was about to leave Mugami stopped me.

Oh lord.

"Y/n! Wait up! Let me walk you there."

"Oh, no it's fine."

He shook his head, he was purely convinced that I would love him back if he was nice to me by walking me there.

"No, I insist that I walk you there. Who knows, there could be pervs all around you."

Yeah, your right, I'm staring at one right now.

"It's okay, plus I have to stop by the store...er, um, to get...woman supplies..."

I nervously smiled, I haven't ever been great at lying but I'm glad this is a t.v show, anything could happen.

"Oh...okay."

He walked off and I sighed, of course I didn't need those things I was just going to get me some snacks to eat there. If I brought them back Mera would eat them all.

———

After getting a few movies, I stopped by the store and made my way to the coffee jelly aisle.

To which I grabbed me two and Saiki two, I wasn't going to go to his house I was merely going to teleport it to him.

I went to the check out and bought the items, I walked out and went behind the store to avoid suspicion. I grabbed the two for Saiki and a little sticky note that explained why it was there then I teleported it to his bedroom desk, I hoped he liked it.

Who am I kidding? Of course he would like it.

I teleported back to Teruhashi's house but made it look like I was just walking up. Once in I made my way to the girl's room, the door was cracked and I peeked in to see them huddled in a circle, I could barely hear them but what they said surprised me.

They said...

That they were going to wait til I fell asleep and dress me up and put make-up on me, and then after that they were going to take pictures and put it on Hamstergram.

(A- I made the name up.)

Oh, hell no!

"What did y'all just say?! Don't even think about it!"

The turned in astonishment to see me standing there, they started to nervously laugh and try to back-away.

"Y-Y/n your b-back...earlier than e-expected..."

I smirked.

"Really? You noticed."

They got up and ran while I chased them around, we laughed while they ran through the house.

Somehow Mugami got caught up in this madness and was running with the girls.

It was fun.

———

Good grief, this day couldn't get worse.

First Nendou and Kaidou come and invade my house, then mom and dad running around the house trying to renovate the house.

Then my brother comes and bothers me, this is his 700ᵀᴴ time trying to limit my powers.

Though it seemed to have failed.

Then Toritsuka came to show off his dirty magazines, and tried to make me pick one. Then the girls came to try and invite me to a sleepover to which I declined.

Who am I missing?

Oh, wait I haven't seen Y/n at all today even at school she didn't come up to talk to me like she usually does.

Now walking to my room, I walked into see two coffee jellies on my desk with a hand-written note that was signed by, none other then Y/n herself.

The note said:

'Hey, I was in the store and saw coffee jelly it reminded me of you. So I bought you some, hope you enjoy it, it's the expensive kind just how you like it. <3

                     Always and Forever
                                      Y/n Bakugo'

She bought me coffee jelly, just because it reminded her of me?

This girl, what is she doing to me?

———

Since it's been like what 4 months?

Can I call Saiki Kusuo? Imma do it just to see his reaction.

I walked into school and heard a bunch of people murmuring, something about a student finally coming back.

To be honest it's probably just Saiko coming back to claim Teruhashi's love, which I don't mind.

"Y-Y/n! Hey!"

A voice pulled me from my thoughts, I turned to see it was Kaidou.

"Hey Kaidou, need something?"

"Yeah, the teacher wanted to see you before class started."

I frowned, what did I do this time?

I nodded and walked to the faculty office, I made some pit-stops along the way to greet a few people.

Once there I slide the door open and bowed to the teachers that turned to me, I walked up to my home room teacher.

I bowed and she fully turned to face me.

"You needed me?"

"Yes, Y/n it's been only 4 months that you've been here and you have shown great improvement. Since Saiko, one of your classmates, has been absent quite a lot I wanted you to help him catch up on some work. That is if you want?"

I knew from experience that this wasn't an actual question, it was more of demand.

"Of course."

She nodded happily and I walked away, once out in the hallway I checked the time.

I've got just enough time.

I wanted to go complain to Saiki about the whole Saiko thing, but first I had to find him.

I went to the rooftop and found him looked down at some students.

"Kusuo?"

He turned to me.

'Why are you here?"

I smiled and walked up to him.

"The teacher is making me help Saiko with catch-up work."

'Sucks to be you.'

I giggled and nodded, we stood in comfortable silence.

Ding dong.

I looked over to Saiki and smiled, I said bye then left to go to my class.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you enjoyed, I'll be doing a Christmas Special in my next chapter. I wanted to just inform y'all just incase you didn't want to read it. (No worries I'm not going to get butthurt by it)

Anyways! Bye!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

3.9K 61 16
You get sent to another universe and don't remember anything, except your age, some sort of riddle that you don't even remember all of, and the where...
215K 7.2K 13
[BOOK ONE OF THREE] ❝fυ¢кιиg нєℓℓ, ∂єкυ..." нє ωнιѕρєяє∂, "уσυя єуєѕ αяє gσииα вє тнє ∂єαтн σf мє σиє ∂αу...ι...נυѕт....уσυ...ωну...σн, fυ¢к ιт," нє...
3.9K 84 36
When love blooms unexpectedly between a junior girl (Y/n) when falls for a silent ,non social yet charming senior boy with pink hair and glasses °~° ...
645K 28.7K 39
"I'm not the best at expressing my feelings, but... I hope you can love me the way I love you." [Kaidou Shun x Male! Reader] (This story doesn't nece...