My Heroes - BNHA x Child!Read...

By _beaniebag_

this book is very old and cringy "Mom? Dad?" "They're gone, Y/N..." "Why did they leave me behind? Did they h... More

𝔸/ℕ
𝕃𝕖𝕗𝕥 𝔸𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕖
ℕ𝕖𝕨 ℍ𝕠𝕞𝕖
𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℕ𝕦𝕞𝕓𝕖𝕣 𝟙 𝔽𝕒𝕟 𝕠𝕗 ℂ𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕤 𝔸 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝔹
𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕤 - 𝕄𝕚𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕪𝕒, 𝕋𝕠𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕚 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝔹𝕒𝕜𝕦𝕘𝕠 𝕖𝕕𝕚𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟
𝔸𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕝
𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕤 - ℚ𝕦𝕚𝕣𝕜 𝔼𝕕𝕚𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟
𝔹𝕦𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕗𝕝𝕪
𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕤 - 𝕐/ℕ 𝕓𝕖𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕐/ℕ
𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕤 - 𝕀𝕗 𝕐/ℕ 𝕙𝕒𝕕 𝕓𝕖𝕖𝕟 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕕 𝕓𝕪 𝕂𝕦𝕣𝕠𝕘𝕚𝕣𝕚 𝕚𝕟𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕒𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝔸𝕚𝕫𝕒𝕨𝕒
𝕍𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕤
𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕤 - 𝕍𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕒𝕚𝕟 𝔼𝕕𝕚𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 (𝟚)
woah wth
𝕀𝕟𝕗𝕝𝕦𝕖𝕟𝕔𝕖
𝕃𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕝𝕖 𝔼𝕣𝕚 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘
𝕄𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕙𝕤 𝕠𝕟
1K?? 😳
notice

𝕐/ℕ 𝕒𝕤𝕜𝕤 𝕒 𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟

2.1K 48 32
By _beaniebag_

Bonus Chapter lol

"Hey Dad, where do babies come from?"

Aizawa nearly spat out his coffee and his expression morphed into:

"I'm sorry, what?"

"Where do they come from?"

"Why are you asking this?" He sweatdropped.

"Well, Mineta was talking about 'babes', so I just wondered.." You answered.

'I'm gonna drown that kid, I swear...'

"Why don't you go ask Todoroki."

"Okay!"

---

"Hey Sho-Sho, where do babies come from?"

Shoto's eyes widened and he stared at you.

"Uh, well.. I don't think you're old enough to be told about that yet..." He answered while Midoriya walked up with Uraraka.

"It's fine, Todoroki. I got this. You see Y/N, babies come from birds named storks that carry them to their homes when they're ready for their families."

"Deku, is that what your mom told you?" Uraraka sweatdropped.

"Yeah?"

"Okay, we'll have to have a talk later but Y/N, go ask Kirishima or Bakugo." Ochaco said.

"Uh, okay."

---

You approached the Bakusquad, tugging on Kirishima's sleeve to get his attention.

"Oh, hey Y/N!"

"I have a question." You tilted your head.

"Go ahead." Kirishima shrugged.

"Kiri, where do babies come from?"

They hadn't told you either, so you decided to take more drastic measures. You asked Momo if you could borrow her phone, and she agreed. The raven-haired teen gave you her phone and you went to her search app, and as soon as you were about to hit search, Momo saw what you were typing.

"Sorry Y/N, but it's bad to look that up." She said and you looked up at her.

"Why?"

"It's a legend. If you look up where babies come from it'll curse you to be quirkless."

"Quirkless?" Your eyes widened.

"Yes, and oyu don't want that do you?" Momo smiled gently and took the phone without you noticing.

"Okay, Yao-Momo! I'll just wait until I'm old enough."

"That's good, Y/N." Her smile became wider and she put her phone away. "Now do you want me to braid your hair?"

You nodded yes and Momo started braiding your hair. A minute later the door to the classroom opened.

"Momo, be careful because Y/N has been trying to find out where babies come fr--" Todoroki stopped when he saw the teen with a ponytail braiding your hair.

"Hey, Sho-Sho!" You waved.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

864K 33.7K 91
(Continues in books 2 and 3!) (Y/N) Kayama is attending one of the greatest hero schools in the world... UA! The faculty this year consists of a var...
656 10 49
A new student joins the UA High School from a place where being someone with quirks isn't praised. Things become strange for this young teenager as s...
15.9K 497 17
Just a normal love story of how two strangers met then fell in love. [ 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙙 ] ⚠︎⚠︎⚠︎ ✍︎ I do not own any of the characters of my hero a...
5.6K 159 9
"𝘛𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘯𝘰 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘦𝘭𝘴𝘦 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘴 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶" "𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘔𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘐 𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘠𝘰𝘶." "𝘏𝘮?" "𝘐 𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘭...