The f*ck am I? {[Blue Exorcis...

By _Ruh-Roh_

No description. This is just for me cause I had a dream of my blue exorcist oc crossing over to hunterxhunter... More

Info
Chapter 1 - The f*ck am I?
Chapter 2- Test x of x what?
Chapter 3- Rivals x in x survival
Chapter 4- Hope x and a x new friend
Chapter 5- What x the hell x happened?
Chapter 6- A x Surprising x challenge
Chapter 8- What's x a x Majority rule?
Chapter 9- Beware x of x prisoners
Chapter 10- The trick x to x the trick?
Chapter 11- Trouble x with x uno
Chapter 12- Now x we x wait
Chapter 13- Final x Test of x Resolve
Chapter 14- Hit x the x target
For those who are confused.
Chapter 15- A x week of x waiting
Chapter 16- Can't win x and x can't lose
Chapter 17- Baffling turn x of x events
Chapter 18- Some x brother x trouble
Chapter 19- What x dangerous x watchdog?
Chapter 20- The x guard's x duty
Chapter 21- The x Zoldyck x family
HaLP🆗
Chapter 22- Can't see x if you're blind? x No shit-!
Chapter 23- Heavens x Arena? x Cool!
Chapter 24- Nen x and x Nen
N. E. w S.
Chapter 25- Awakening x and x potential
Chapter 26- Fierce x and x ferocious

Chapter 7- Showdown x on x the blimp

4.2K 190 45
By _Ruh-Roh_

After all of us clearing the second phase of the exam, me and my friends fly through the starry sky towards the site of the third phase.

"I will now take the opportunity to introduce myself properly to the remaining 43 applicants. I am Netero, the chairman of the selection committee for this year's hunter exam. It a pleasure to meet all of you." He said, greeting us.

"And I'm his secretary, Beans." A small man that looks like a green bean said. Ain't he the one who gave us our badges?

"I had originally planned to make my appearance during the exam's final phase. But, well, it seems as how I'm already here. .." Mr. Netero paused and looked at each and everyone of us. "I have to admit there's nothing I love more than this feeling of tension in the air," Killua started to yawn making me pinch him. "So I think I'll stick around for the remainder of the trip." He then laughs.

"We are scheduled to arrive at our destination tomorrow morning at 8:00 a.m exactly. You'll find dinner waiting for you in the dining hall. You're also welcome to get some rest, of course. You're free to do as you please until we contact you. The evening is yours." Mr. Bean informed us.

"Hey, come on, guys. Let's go and explore the airship." Killua told Gon and I, "Yeah." "Count us in!" We both said as we ran after Killua, not without me tapping both Kurapika and Leorio's right shoulders three times with my pinky.

Time skip
After awhile of exploring l, we found ourselves in a kitchen eating food until the chef kicked us out. We then started to walking around, nibbling on food we were able to take.

"Hmm? Hey awesome! Guys, check it out!" Killua exclaimed, running to a window. Gona and I ran towards him and also looked out. "Hmm? What is it?" "Wassup?" Both Gon and I questioned.

We looked outside to see a night illuminated by a city's lights. "Look, Nee!" I called for the Greenman who was in my backwards hoodie hood. He popped his head out and "Aawed" at the beautiful sight before us. I instantly took my bag off, taking my camera out, and took a picture to show Yuki and Rin for when we go home.

Click!

"Woah! It's like it's covered in jewels!" Gon said, also amazed. "Yeah!" Killua agreed. We stared admiring the view in comfortable silence until Gon spoke up.

"Hey, so I was wondering..." Gon started to say but then hesitated. "Hmm?" "Wassup?" Killua and I questioned. "Your parents. Are they—I mean, where are they?" I looked at Nee with a look that says 'should we tell them?'. "Nee." He whispered in my ear, to which I nodded.

"They're alive, probably." "Bro, why you gotta say it like that?" Killua said with me questioning him but ignored. Ro0d. "What do they do?" "They're assassins." Killua said casually.

"They both are?" Gon and I questioned while I just gave him a look, not expecting that that his parents are assassins.

Killua turned to us, starring, then laughed at our reactions. "That's your response?" He continues to laugh, "You really are a riot, aren't you? And what's with that face, Michael?"

"Eh?" Gon questioned as we moved to sit on a bench beside us. Nee and I were sitting in between them since they chose to sit around. Now I feel like a little kid again.

"You're not the first person I've told about my parents, but you're the firsts to take it seriously." Killua said facing us. "But it's true, isn't it." "Why do you think that?" Killua questioned Gon.

I just rested my head in my arms, not wanting them to have to lean forward or backwards to see each other. Nee just laid his back on my neck. Well aren't you having fun.

"It's just a hunch." "What kinda hunch tells you that?" I asked but was ignored, again. "Weird. Most of the time people only like me because they can't tell if I'm serious or not." Killua says, getting in the same position as me, but I was facing him and he was facing us.

"Well that's just st0opid." I mumbled, not knowing that they heard. "I'm from a family of assassins, so, yeah, they're all in the business of murder, and my entire family, they've got real high hopes for me, but you know, I can't stand it." He said looking out the window.

"Who wants their whole life mapped out for 'em?" He then faced us, I wrapped my tail around Gon's ankle, "When I told them I wanted to decided my own future, they all flipped out. It was crazy! My mom had tears just streaming down her face, and she kept screaming at me how I had the potential of being a top assassin."

Gon laughs nervously, "Horrible parents, right? No wonder I'm rotten." I snorted at that, burying my head in my crossed arms. "Then we started fighting, so slashed my mom in the face, stabbed my brother in the side, and ran away from home." He did a thinking face.

"I'm sure they're out for blood now. If they come after me, I'll just kill 'em." He then stands up, "When I get my license, I'll hunt 'em down to the last one. I'm willing to bet they've got pretty hefty bounties on their heads." The fuck did theses sparkling things come from?

"What about you, Mi-" Gon was interrupted by me whipping my head to the left, my ear twitching with my tail quickly unwrapping from his leg. I guess they noticed too since they reacted just a few seconds later.

"Something wrong?" It was Mr. Netero, but he was walking to us from the right. "Mr. Netero. You didn't see anyone coming from that side, did you?" Gon pointed. "No, I didn't." Mr. Netero shook his head.

I relaxed, removing my hand from my earring, seeing as it was Mr. Netero and not some demon.

Third POV
"You're fast for an old-timer." Killua complimented Netero. "Oh? That trick? I just barely moved. That's all." Netero shrugs.

Netero and Killua had a stare off and the tension in the air grew. Gon looked between the two of them as Killua spoke. "What do you want? You don't have anything to do until the last phase, isn't that right?"

"Hey, cool it bro!" "Now, now, No need to be so unkind. I just got a little bored, so I decided to look for some company. By the way, I've been meaning to ask you, any thoughts on your first attempt at the hunter exam?" Netero responded then asked.

"Yeah! It's a lot of fun! There haven't been any written tests yet, and I was kinda worried about that." "It's pretty interesting, right Nee?" "Nee!" Gon, Michael and Nee happily answered.

"I'm disappointed, honestly. I expected this to be a lot more challenging. But I assume the next phase'll be more interesting?" Killua questioned.

"Oh, well. We'll see." Netero said, irritating Killua a bit, looking off to the side. "Let's go, guys." Killua said, walking away. "Haah/Nee?" Both the girl and the Greenman questioned.

"Wait! Just a moment." Netero called out, stoping Michael and Killua from walking any further. "Would you like to play a little game with me?" "A game?" I asked smiling, with my hands clasped together.

"And to make it interesting, if you three can beat me, I'll make you hunters on the spot." "Really? I'll play!" "Same here!" Both Gon and Michael exclaimed happily. Killua just stared at the old man before him.

"What do you say? Well?" Netero awaited for the young boy's response. "Come on, Killua! It'll be fun!" The happy and excited girl said, bouncing up and down with her tail wagging, stars in her eyes. The said male sighed and reluctantly agreed.

Time skip
They enter a room and Netero started to bounce a ball on the floor then held it on his left pointer finger. He had taken his white clothing, only to be left with a black tank top and, what looked like, sweat pants.

"Now let's go over the rules of the game. All you have to do is simply take this ball away from me. If you can do that before the airship arrives, you win." "Seems kinda suss." The young girl says as she placed her bag in a corner.

"Oh, come now. So let's see. We're scheduled for an 8 a.m. arrival, yes? Well, that's not too bad. You still have nine hours left. And feel free to use any tactics you want. I will only defend, I promise." Netero promised, spinning the ball on his pointer finger.

"Huh? That's too easy. It's barely even a game." "Then why don't you give it a try and see if you're right?" Gon questioned to which Netero replied with a question himself.

"All we have to do is take the ball right?" The girl questions to no one, thinking. "Yes." "Then.. I'll give it a shot." Killua volunteers. "Go right ahead."

Killua started to walk slowly around him, starring. Jus then there seemed to be multiple Killuas that spawned, surrounding Netero. "Crikey." Michael gasped, letting an Australian accent slip, gaining a questioning look from Gon but didn't acknowledge it.

    "I see a bunch of Killuas." Gon gasped out, Michael nodding in a agreement. After a few minutes of walking around the old man, Killua jumps in from the left. Netero dodged by moving back and Killua followed suit.

   Killua then goes in fo a kick, making a loud 'thunk' sound. He then started to scream in pain, bouncing one one foot and holding the other. "0oh!" Michael hissed.

    "Killua! Tag me! Tag me!" Gon shouted, waving his hand. "Come on. It's my turn!" Killua limped his way over to his friends and tagged Gon then sat down by the wall. Michael walked over to him and examined his leg only to be waved off. Huffing, she sat next to him.

   "Okay." Gon said after he finished stretching. He rushed forward to charging straight at Netero but at the last second, he jumped to attack from above. He however jumped a little too high and hit his head. Gon groaned in pain, holding his head.

    "You dumb ass!" Michael yelled to her friend in frustration and concern. "We already know how high you can jump, so you don't have to go all out! Focus!" Killua crossed his arms in frustration, "You had a chance! He dropped his guard for a second!"

     Gon got up and started circling Netero. "Well, that didn't work." "No duh!" The young girl shouted, placing her arms on her ankles.

Time skip
Michael's POV
   After awhile they decided to work together and came so close to getting the ball but ultimately fail. 0of! Sorry guys.

   I was on the sidelines with Nee, 'holding' their stuff. By that I mean wearing Killua's white shirt Gon's green jacket. Nee was sitting in one of the green pockets of his jacket.

     "Well, Now.." Mr. Netero's voice filled the room,gaining my attention, "Excellent team work. You get an "A" for effort." "You're amazing, Mr. Netero, really amazing!" Gon complemented the old man.

     "No kidding." I laughed. Killua stood up, clearly frustrated from the whole ordeal. "Ah, forget it. I quit! You beat me alright." "Aaw, why?" I questioned as he walked towards me, probably to get his shirt.

   "Oh? Quitting already?" "Don't quit. We still got lots of time, and besides, we came pretty close just now." Netero and Gon spoke. "Come on." Killua said in front of me, turning to face them, "You're really clueless, aren't you!"

    "Nee?" Nee questioned. "It's hopeless. Think about it. The old guy's barely used his right hand or left leg." He said looking to at Nee then at Gon. "He's way to powerful for us, Gon. We could keep at this for an entire year and never get that ball."

     "Figured it out, did you? And here I was thinking I'd been pretty slick about it." Mr. Netero said. Bruh, I've been knew. "Oh, I get it now." "Do you, Gon?" I questioned the male, who huffed in response.

    "Ha Ha Ha! You sure do know how to piss me off, old man. Let's go, guys." Killua walked out, "Sure, hold on." I replied as I got up. "Nah, I think I'm gonna play a little longer." Gon replied as he waved at me, to which I waved back.

    "Huh?!" Killua poked his head out from the door, making me jump and cover my ears and close my eyes. "Are you deaf? Didn't you hear what I just said? Look it's pointless! You'll never get the ball from him!" Killua shout who was now in front of Gon.

   "It's okay. Cause I don't really care. We've only used up half of the time limit. I'm gonna see if I can get him to use his right hand before the rest of it runs out." Gon says calmly.

    "I see." Killua stammers. "Fine. I get it. Well good luck. I'm going to bed. Come on, Michael." Killua says as he walks out of the room.

    "Coming." I ran up to Gon and gave him a hug for good luck, "Good luck, Gon. And don't stay up to late or get hurt, okay?" I started walking to the door then took off his jacket, "I'll leave it here for you. Night!" I then ran off to catch up with Killua after tapping his right shoulder three times with my pinky, closing the door behind me.

    I spotted him and called out for him. "Yo! Killua! Wait up!" He stopped and turned to look at me. He had an agitated expression that reminded me of the time I broke one of the monastery's vases. Oh shit did I do something?

      I walked beside him in comfortable silence though he still looked angry. I reached out and took his hand in mine, surprising him. "What are you doing?" He asked snatching his hand away from me.

    "You look angry. So I thought I could help. Holding people's hands always calms me down and the other person too, and I just thought it could help you even if it's just a little." I said looking down. I think I made him anger.

    It was quiet for awhile until I felt his hand grab mine. I smiled and adjusted my hand to secure our hands together, fingers intertwined.

   "So why didn't you play?" Killua asked, not looking at me. "I enjoy watching people play." I responded. "Creepy." "Hey!" I yelled at him earning a snicker from him. "That not what I meant. I like seeing people enjoy themselves. It's like watching people being happy makes me happy." I smiled.

    He looked at me from the corner of his eyes then looked forwards. "So how did you learn to cook like that. You were pretty intense." I turned to him, tilting my head, questioningly. "The second phase. The one where you cooked that "Pseudo pork roast"? I think that's what you called it." Killua corrected himself for me to understand him better.

"Oh, that. I learned it from my brother." "The oldest one?" "Mmhm." I nodded my head as I swung our hands. "He would often want to bond with me since Yuki was always busy with school and I would just be following my dad. I guess you could say I was his second go-to person." I laughed sadly, remembering all the fun times I had with him.

Killua noticed that I would get happy talking my family and friends but then get sad like something bad happened to them. "So, anyway, what was that word you used back there? Clicker?" "Pffft!" I laughed.

"What? What's so funny?" He asked blushing. "ClIcKeR!" I laughed at his attempt to sound Australian without him knowing what an Australian was. "Best Australian attempt ever." I said as I wiped my eyes. "And it's "Crikey"." I said without the accent.

"And what's with all the questions? Thought you used to be an assassin not a detective." I said snuggly, earning a glare from Killua. "Fine! Don't talk to me! It's not like I wanted to get to know you better." He yelled, looking away from me with a huff.

I squeezed his hand and he squeezed back. "So cute!" I said earning a frustrated groan from the blushing male.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 43 5
There aren't enough Blue Exorcist fanfictions so I decided to make a scenario book! Enjoy~
161K 4.7K 37
I am determined to take the hunter exam and follow in my brother's footsteps. But with people from my past out to get me, and crazy new friends to de...
56.5K 1.1K 24
Who knew that my own family would betray me? ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' All rights reser...
47.8K 1K 12
this is my first attempt for making Rin Okamura and Ryuji Suguro (Bon) fiction. there's gonna be mature content, but mostly love and all well back t...