Cruel Aberration

By cruel_love

this is about a teenager girl named anaya and she is being abused and rape by her mom's drunk boyfriend and w... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
All or nothing sequel
thanks everybody !!

Chapter 23

531 15 1
By cruel_love

Anaya pov

"So your stupid as just thought u was going to get away with this huh?"

                 "Smack!"

"Like do u really wanna fuck with me , I'm not that little girl that u use to know , and I'm glad I got u first before I could get your gay as nephew."

                     "Punch"

Stupid motherfucka , ima fuck u up and u already know that so u mind as well get comfortable... Well not to comfortable bitch!"

  "Swat, punch , smack, smack, punch!"

"Yo anaya chill before u beat his ass to death. Mouche said."

"No Mouche fucked that he got me fucked up!"

"Mouche take her out of here so I can get some licks out of him. my mom said."

"No Mouche , get off of me ugh...let me go fuck."

"Look here, I'm not him better keep your fucking hands off me!"

"Ion give a fuck if u was the president I can do wateva the fuck I want when I want , now wh....before I could even finish my sentence, mouche kiss me.

I couldn't help it because , I gave in and kiss him back.

Then I looked and seen Kee in the doorway with her mouth open .

When she seen me look at her she wobble away.

I pull away from Mouche and I just left to go find Kee.

I know it was wrong to leave Mouche right there by himself but Kee my bestfriend.

I know Kee couldn't be that far since she is 4 months going on 5 in a couple of days and couldn't move fast.

When I stop , I seen her sitting down on the bed.

"Hey, I said softly "

" Hey bae, so how did it go ?"

"Are u talking about with Jeff or..

"Jeff silly what else would I be talking about?"

"Look Kee I know u just seen Mouche and me kiss and I just wanna say that , that kiss was unexpected and it was my first time me and mouche ever kiss."

"Guh I know u liked it , lol I could tell just wait till I tell Ja..

"No u can't tell nobody because I don't want nobody guessing anything till I find out why he did that, I said cutting her off."

" damn.., fine I won't say nothing but u know mom is a real thug."

" Yea guh , that's where I get my thuggish ways

" nah Ms. Kim is more of a thug than u my nigga."

" guh fuck u , I know what I am "

"Yea sure but do u want to come to my doctors appointment with me."

"Yea guh u know I would go , that's my baby u got caring inside of u."

"Yo baby , guh u better chill out thoes two girls are mine, Jay said."

" No because I fucked her before u did lmao."

"Mhm but who she with now?"

"Yea but who she asked to go to her doctors appointment thou."

"Omg both of y'all stop , y'all know I love y'all both." Kee said while kissing Jay on the lips and me on the cheek.

"Aha that's why u got the cheek and I got the lips." Jay teased.

"Oh really. I said as I stand up and gave Kee a kiss on the lips."

When I was done I left to go in and check on Jeff.

I don't know what ima do with him now but I do know what ever I come up with , the shit not gone be nice.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

377 39 18
A girl named Amaya is living a false life thinking that the father she is living with is her real father not knowing that the person she hates and...
188K 5K 45
""Kitten, you're worried about something, and you cannae lie. You're picking at your hands and looking around to clean up my room. Unlucky for you, m...
53 5 27
Justice felt like it wasn't a purpose to live anymore. Torn and hurt by her uncle Jaceyon, who came home drunk one night and started touching her, th...
17 0 19
A 15 year old girl who just lost her parents in a mugging is sent to go live with her moms best friend. She doesn't know that she will fall for the H...