๐’๐๐„๐€๐Šโ„ข๏ธ

Par melaninhoodrat

"๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š’๐š•๐šŽ๐š—๐š ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š— ๐š‹๐šŽ ๐š•๐š˜๐šž๐š ๐š๐š˜๐š˜." - - most impressive ranking๐Ÿ“Œ #10 in hood - - #3 in hood... Plus

๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ'
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘'
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’'
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“'
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”'
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•'
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–'
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—'
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—'
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—'
๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ'
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ'
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ'
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘'
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’'
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“'
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”'
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ•'
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ–'
๐‚๐ก๐ž๐œ๐ค ๐ˆ๐ง
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ—'
๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ'
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ'
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ'
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘'
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’'
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ“'
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ”'
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ•'
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ–'
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ—'
๐Ÿ“๐ŸŽ'
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ'
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ'
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ‘'
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ’'
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“'
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ”'
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ•'
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ–'
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ—'
๐Ÿ”๐ŸŽ'
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ'
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ'
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ‘'
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ’'
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ“'
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ”'
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ•'
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ–'
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ—'
๐“๐‡๐„ ๐„๐๐ƒ
๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐๐ž๐ฐ?

๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ'

151K 5.3K 10.8K
Par melaninhoodrat

𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗲 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟴
𝗦𝗮𝘃𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮𝗵, 𝗚𝗔
- - -

𝐓𝐫𝐨𝐲 𝐊𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬

"goin somewhere?" memaw asked me.

"yes ma'am, that okay?" please say no, i really wanna go curl up in my bed.

"yeah go have fun, love you." she waved me off.

"love you too." i walked out and shut the door behind me.

tootie ended up texting me last night before i went to sleep and asked if i wanted to hang with them today, i didn't wanna be rude, so i agreed.

she sent me the address to somebody's house and told me to meet them there at three, i was running behind, but i was contemplating on if i really wanted to go.

it was just the thought of being around so many people that made me sick. i was never one of many friends because friends create problems and i already have enough of those.

my phone started ringing and i glanced down at it for quick second, it was tootie. i pressed the green button and clicked the speaker icon.

"you ain't bail on us right?" her voice came through the phone.

"no i'm comin down the street now, come outside please." i said while turning in the street she sent.

"okayyyy." she hung up and i parked my car kind of along the rode, the house was really pretty from the outside.

"baeeee!" tootie came outside and i walked up onto the porch.

"hi," i laughed a little bit and followed her inside.

"this mugga and whitley house, you'll meet them today." she told me.

"coo." i muttered while looking around at the pictures and stuff.

"hey troy!" nana greeted me as we walked in.

"hey." i waved at everybody.

"she is pretty!" i'm guessing she was whitley.

"thank you." i said and sat down.

"i'm whitley," she smiled and came over to give me a hug.

"her husband is mugga, the mean nigga over there." tootie whispered to me and i nodded.

whitley had a wild mane of black hair and she had smooth chocolate skin. she was beautiful and mugga was light skin, his hair was braided and he had tattoos and a mug held to his face intended to his nickname.

"so how old you is?" mally asked me.

"i'm seventeen." i answered.

"aw you a little baby." nana poked out her bottom lip.

"never do that again, shit make you look even uglier." a.k said to her and she mugged him.

"as if you look any better." she said.

"girl i'm sexy, quit playin." a.k did the lightskin face.

"you fugly, fuckin ugly." nana mushed his head and they started play fighting.

"ya'll not gone stop them?" i asked as a.k put nana in a choke hold.

"they do this everyday, you'll get used to it." pookie told me and shrugged.

"um okay."
- - -

"we gotta ride to the atl so we can hit up cascade, you ever been?" nana asked me and i nodded.

"good, so you wouldn't mind takin the drive with us?"

"maybe, when ya'll planning on goin?" i just met ya'll yesterday, goddamn.

"sometime next weekend or the weekend after because mugga nem might have-" she got cut off by mally who tugged at her ear.

"ouch!" she rubbed her ear.

"shut the fuck up." he mumbled to her and i furrowed my eyebrows, nigga if ya'll sell drugs just say that.

"ya'll gone stop touchin me, ain't shit ass niggas." nana muttered and crossed her arms.

"everything coo?" i asked.

"yeah, don't pay them no mind." pookie said and i nodded.

if they gone kill, they might as well do it right now.
- - -

"ya'll got water?" i asked whitley.

"yeah the kitchen is down that hall, to the right." i nodded and took the directions she gave me.

my memaw would kill for a kitchen like this.

"water." i mumbled to myself as i scanned the fridge for them.

"found it!" i grabbed a bottle and unscrewed the cap and took a few sips.

i went to walk back and i felt a tug on my hand.

"i get juice please?" my heart melted at the cute little boy.

"aww hi, yeah which one?" i picked him up so he could see the different kinds of juices.

"that one please." he pointed to the capri sun, i grabbed one of them and sat him down on the island.

"like this." i showed him how to put the straw in and he did it.

"yay!" he cheered and held his small hand up for a high five which i did because i couldn't just leave him hanging.

"lijah!" we both looked towards the hallway that lead to the kitchen.

"da, i'm in here!" he called out and wiz walked in.

"where i tell you ta stay at?" wiz asked him and he looked up at me.

"i just want juice da, see." he held up the capri sun.

"that ain't what i ask, next time stay where i told you to. okay?" wiz said and he nodded.

"okay da, okay. i get down?" he said looking at me and i helped him down.

"thank you, da you see her? her pretty." lijah smiled as he hid behind wiz' leg.

wiz scanned me from head to toe before he walked out with lijah on tow.

i looked down at myself and frowned, he could've at least said hi.
- - -

"troy, you're back!" sam hugged my torso.

"hey," i hugged her back.

"memaw is makin roast for dinner." she grinned while following me to my room.

"that's gone be good, you helped her?" i asked while setting my purse down.

"yeah, she let me cut the veggies." she said.

"oh so you a big girl now?"

"yeah troy, she even gave me the whole bowl after she finished the brownies." i wish i was here, i would've gotten the spoon.

"they good?" i asked while flopping down on my bed.

"duhh memaw made em, now come on because i'm hungry."

"i'm right behind you missy."
- - -

authors note📌
second chapter down, what ya'll think so far? i feel like it's kinda starting off like butterflies, but! i'm still incorporating the whole "quiet boy" thing since most of ya'll like that idea a lot. soo thanks again to @amiadior for the idea, all love sweets💕.

𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐊™️

𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓

𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋

Troy Kouture Banks
| age: 17 yrs old
- - -
Ameena Dior Williams
| age: 19 yrs old
| nickname: pookie
- - -
Amora Chanel Williams
| age: 19 yrs old
| nickname: tootie
- - -
Chantel Kanise Glover
| age: 20 yrs old
| nickname: nana
- - -
Diamonte Azul King
| age: 20 yrs old
| nickname: wiz
- - -
Damien Omar White
| age: 21 yrs old
| nickname: ace
- - -
Amonte Kamir Smith
| age: 19 yrs old
| nickname: a.k
- - -
Jamal Kio Richardson
| age: 21 yrs old
| nickname: mally
- - -
Gerald Iman Evans
| age: 23 yrs old
| nickname: mugga
- - -
Whitley Isadora Evans
| age: 22 yrs old

𝐄𝐍𝐃

𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓

𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

3.9M 167K 56
" ๐™พ๐š—๐šŽ ๐š–๐š’๐šœ๐š๐šŠ๐š”๐šŽ ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š— ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐šŽ ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š›๐šข๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š˜๐š› ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š‹๐šŽ๐š๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š˜๐š› ๐š ๐š˜๐š›๐šœ๐šŽ."โ˜†
63.5K 1.2K 19
" ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ ๐จ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐ง ๐š ๐…๐ฎ๐œ๐ค ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ."
211K 5.4K 53
๐˜•๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐Ÿฆ‹.