Until We Met Again {K. Renguk...

נכתב על ידי Ariya_Sozo

Mitsuki (Y/n) is a girl came from the Mitsuki family..After a bloodline decade of Mitsuki's Muzan Kibutsuji s... עוד

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Route A.
Route B.
A/N:

Prologue

10.2K 232 22
נכתב על ידי Ariya_Sozo

Even thought i'm now all alone in my life no one beside me even both of my parents..

I still remain strong and positive on my mindset.

I will always had hatred to that man who slaughtered my family!..The Bloodline of Mitsuki's!..

Muzan Kibutsuji..I will promise to myself that I will take revenge and kill you with my bare hands.

And even though i'm all alone there was these two person that give me a shelter and now they are my family I was so greatful that they took me in and treat me like a family.

It was Lady Tamayo And Yushiro..The two of them I cherish and promised to protect.

I am Mitsuki (Y/n) and I flow a blood from the Mitsuki's bloodline a bloodline that is curse when you reach 17 years old having an eternal life that will not stop until you will be able to find true love..And a bloodline that was now ended but yet I still survived and remain from the Demon King and He is Muzan Kibutsuji the man that I hated the most the man that I promise to kill him by my own hands.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

488K 18.7K 43
Y/n L/n loves anime, she would draw them and read manga everyday but unexpectedly, she travelled to her very favourite anime of all. Kimetsu no Yaiba...
5.6K 148 15
The red It filters through Kyojuro Rengoku survives the events of the Mugen Train. No longer fit for battle, he must train another to take his place...
277K 6.3K 13
(y/n) was taken in by Kagaya Ubuyashiki when she was 12. Both her parents died from a mudslide when she was 8, so she has been living and surviving o...
27.3K 495 47
M/N L/N, an unfortunate young boy who under unfortunate circumstances had become a demon slayer at the age of 10. Despite M/Ns age, he excelled and b...