Reach For The Stars (Tommyinn...

By SunflowerNotFound

Y/n is popular 16 year old streamer. What happened whens she gets a very special invite that could change he... More

Backround
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸ™
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝟚
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸ›
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝟜
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝟝
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝟞
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝟟
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝟠
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝟑
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸ™πŸ˜
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸ™πŸš
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸ™πŸ› *
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸ™πŸœ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸ™πŸ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸ™πŸž
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸ™πŸŸ
A/n
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸ™πŸ 
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸ™πŸ‘
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟘
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸšπŸ™
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟚
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸšπŸ›
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟜
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟝
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟞
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟟
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟠 π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕝 π• π•Ÿπ•– :)
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟑
10k reads
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸ›πŸ˜
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸ›πŸ™
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸ›πŸš
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸ›πŸ›
Requsts
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸ›πŸœ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸ›πŸ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸ›πŸž
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸ›πŸŸ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸ›πŸ 
A/n random
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸ›πŸ‘
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟘
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸœπŸ™
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟚
Things they got
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸœπŸ›
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟜
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟝
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟞
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟟
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟠
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52 (:
chapter 53
Chapter 54
A/n
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Important
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
discord
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chappter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter ?
Sequel is out NOW
VERY IMPORTANT

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸ™πŸ™

11.3K 262 532
By SunflowerNotFound

Tw// little blood and panic :)

I tossed all the flour in the rubbish bin. "I'm gonna go take a quick shower. When you're done, put the dishes in the sink and I'll wash them. When you get dressed, wear a bathing suit. So once everyone is ready we can go'' I smiled and walked out of the kitchen and straight to my shower.

I grab a black and white tie-dye bikini. I also grabbed black overalls to go over it. I closed the door and locked it behind me. I turn on the hot water. Steam slowly fogs the bathroom mirror. I quickly take a shower. Once I get out

I draw a smiley face in the mirror. I quickly. Blow-dry my hair and brush it out. I walk out of the bathroom to see Tommy sitting on my bed. "Sorry I didn't mean to scare you" He laughed a little.

"Don't worry about it you can take a shower now" I walked downstairs to see Will and Tubbo chatting. I sit down next to them and join in.

"So where are we going? '' Tubbo asked. "First I'm driving us to go horseback riding, second were going to the beach. '' I explained I got off and went to do the dishes. Only to realize their was nothing to do.

" Who did the dishes'' I quickly turned around Tubbo raised his hand. "I felt bad you had to do everything so i did the dishes for you" I hugged him.

"Thanks for the help," I let go and smiled. "I have to stream lated but I have no idea what to do" I rant while, but not to much. I stopped after a few seconds realizing that they probably though I was annoying. We were still waiting for Tommy.

"Do a cooking stream so we can have two teams and make it a competition," Will suggested. "That's a great idea but who's on what team?" I asked will. " I want you on my team," Tubbo tried to get me as his team mate . "No, I want the really good baker on my team," Will argued.

"Yous all wrong she's on my team" Tommy but in. He must have over heard the conversation. "Okay okay, no need to argue I'll just do a 3 vs 1 if ya can't get along" I evilly smile. "Now that's just not fair" Will complained.

"Fine we will let the chat choose but let's go, we're gonna be late" We all hop off the stools and head out to the Jeep. "Who's driving?" Tubbo asked as I smiled and tossed him the keys. "Looks like you are" He looked panicked.

"I don't know how" Welp knowing me that's gonna change. I smiled evilly " Well I'll teach you then" He got in the back seat and will go in the front.

I pull out my sunglasses and put them on. We pull up to the horse riding trail. After a very terrifying car ride I'm happy to be out of that car. Safe to say no more driving for Tubbo.

"G'day y/n back again it's lovely to see you again" She was a bit taller than me with long brown hair. "G'day Alexis I brought some friends with me. This is Will Tommy And Tubbo" I pulled out her hug. "Have they ever ridden" I laughed " No there almost city kids they come from Britain " She started laughing

"I don't get what's so funny, " Will complained. "Well, it's nice to meet all of you I'm Alexis Y/n's cusion. Well if you have never ridden a horse before with or without a Trainer this is gonna be fun to watch. Anyway let go get the horses'' I smiled brightly. I see a snowflake sitting there with a saddle on.

I unhook her from the thing I swung my leg up and hopped on her back petting her neck. "How did you just do that to a horse you don't know" Alex started to have a laughing fit.

"I own this horse idiot" I pet her and she made soft sounds. I hope off to help others. "Ain't she pretty" Alex patted on fudge who was a dark brown. "She's grown so much" I smile and look straight at Tubbo

"Tubbo hop on" He looked at me like I was crazy. "But it's so tall," He asked. I directed him where to put his foot. I then told him to push up and swing his other foot over. He quietly celebrated. Alex next pulled out at midnight. He was a black horse with very pretty long hair.

" Who's getting a troubled ride?" She asked me. I looked at the two boys. Tommy seemed more chill. "Tommy you get midnight" He nodded. I had to get on the horse to help him up. Once he was in a settlement I hoped off.

"Should we give will peanut or Sofia '' She offered two options. "Peanut. Sofia's to sweet for him you can lead with Sofia I'll be at the back so they don't die Wil, will be next to you Tubbo you in the very middle Tommy your in front of me but behind Tubbo '' I explain the order. Alex quickly teaches the boys what and what not to do until we get to the beach part of the trail. I hoped on snowflake.

"Wait, does she still do shows?" I turned and asked Alex. She smiled and nodded. I trot over to the course. I hoped down and opened the pin a lead her in. I quickly hopped back on the other now watching.

We picked up speed. Running around the pen. We came to the high jump and she jumped straight over it. "Good girl" I slowed her down and petted her. "She used to do horse racing so don't worry she knows what's she doing" I head Alex rescuer the boys. " That's pretty cool" Tommy chuckled.

"Oh I see Tommy you like her don't you" I heard as I continued to do the jumps.
"I don't know yet" Was all he managed to spit as I joined them "alright let start to hike"I smiled we go in our order.

Midnight stops in the middle of the trail. "Tommy you have to lead your horse not let it lead you. Hey stop for a second". I tied snowflakes to midnight so she doesn't wander off and so she also follows us. I hop on

Tommy's horse. I get in front of him. I grab the tassel " alright, we're good, keep going Tommy wraps his arm around me for dear life.

"Tommy you do realize you're not going to die" Will joked and we all laughed.
"I'm not scared I'm a big strong man" Tommy rolled his eyes. "Yes, Tommy so big and strong" I just went with it. We continued down the trail all of us making dumb jokes. Over all just being idiots.

"We're here at the beach you got free rain just please don't get too close to other horses they tend to get very freaked out very quickly." Alex pleaded I got back on snowflake. We trotted around. Until Tommy came a tad l too close and his horse kicked mine sending me flying off. I scraped my leg on a rock.

"Damn it Tommy" Alex quickly. Got off her horse and tossed me the med kit. I open the med kit and pulled out bandages the cut was too long for a normal bad aid. I clean the cut that was non stop bleeding. I wrap it's around the cut multiple times. I then go around it all will medical tape.

"You reckon it needs stitches," Tubbo asked. "Nah I'll be fine " I get up just fine there's a little plain but not much. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to," His face softened. He felt guilty.

"It's okay Tommy. Things happen, don't worry about it" I tried to calm him down, it slowly worked and he just nodded. " Alright but you are bleeding a lot though so you might have to go get it checked out" I gave her a death stare. Tommy gave me a soft look, yet confused.

I hate hospitals for so many reasons and I will definitely not be going into one today. "I'll be fine" I know it wasn't going to work. She walked up into the ear.

"I know you don't like hospitals but you defo need stitches and if you don't go I'll make Will take you" I narrowed my eyes as she did the same to me. I bit my lip with guilt. I walked over to the horse and tried to hop on but couldn't. Fuck. She was right and I hated her for it.

" Okay fine just help me get on this damn horse" She lifted me up. "Alright let's get back to the barn and put them away " We ride start to slowly ride back. My leg is still hurting, well more like throbbing. It felt like I got stung by 10 bees in the same spots.

"You okay?" Will asked worriedly. "Yeah, I'm fine. " I fake a smile. I just want to get back to the car as quickly as possible. "You've got blood dripping down your leg" Tubbo pointed out " I know I can feel it dripping" I bit my lip as we jumped over a huge fallen tree.

Im trying to stay as calm as I possibly can. I forgot to also take my meds this morning wich could end very badly for me. As soon as we jump it stings

"fuck" I swore under my breathe from the pain. "You sure you'll be fine until we get back" Tommy looked back worriedly. "Yeah, I should be unless I pass out from blood loss or the though of me bleeding. Then yes I should be ok" I was in the middle of the line

"Y/n did you forget something this morning" Alex pointed out. How can she read me like an open book?

"Yeah and I'm regretting it right now. But I can't do anything about it because I'm 30 minutes away from my house" I'm trying my best to breathe and stay very calm. It's not working very well. " I start to feel light headed.

"Does anyone have water?" I looked and turned to everyone. "Yeah" Thank goodness for will "may I have it please" We stop the horses. Will gets off his and hands me the water.

I take a sip trying to keep myself from dying in the middle of the woods. I hand him his water back. I feel dizzy now this isn't good. After what felt like forever we finally made it to the stables.

"Do you have any in the house? " I asked her as she shook her head. This was an oh shit moment. "Check the car" I slid off the horse and limped over to the Jeep and searched for it.

It wasn't there I scratched the back of my head. No, I'm gonna start to panic just what I need. Well I'm kinda already panicing so it's to late for that. Alex looked at me knowing but didn't move.

"What's wrong?" Tubbo asked. "Well one I'm gonna have to go to the hospital for this wound" I smiled trying to control my breathing that no one noticed that has changed yet.

Tommy Immediately knew. He walked over and engulfed me in a hug. "Shh," I hug him back. I felt safer. I couldn't pinpoint this feeling but I loved it. Tubbo then walked over and joined.

"Group hug" Tubbo yelled. I giggled a little and sniffed. My breathing slowly went back to normal. My hands were still shaking though. Will was just confused then made an O face. "Well let's get these horses in the barn so I can leave and quickly get this checked out'' so we did just that. Well they did that while I sat in the car.

"Will you drive? I can't right now it stings too much" I tossed him the keys and the key caught them. Tubbo sitting in the front seat. Tommy sits next to me and I smile.

I take out my phone and put in the address for the closest hospital which is 10 minutes away. The dizziness got worse and worse as we continued to drive. I hate seeing blood even my own it makes me dizzy. Last time I had a cut bigger than this I passed out and almost died.

"Hey hey stay awake for me " Tommy shook me. I nodded and opened my eyes well as open as they could go. It felt like my world was spinning. "Hey talk to me. What's your favorite color" Tommy made me smile.

"Teal and purple" I leaned my head back in pain. "What's your favorite movie?" Tubbo asked. "IT and nightmare before Christmas"I replied.

" Favorite thing to do on your free. Time"will ask the winner in pain. "Used to be singing now it's more baking or steaming" My voice got a little lower. " Sent. Favorite sent" Tommy keep going. "Vanilla or cotton candy" My breathing was shaking.

" Two places you want to visit," It thought for a quick second. "Pairs but I want to explore the world and not just stay in one spot" I let out a soft smile.

" Alright, who's your favorite streamer out of everyone?" Will thought he was gonna pull a quick one. "Niki" We all laughed. "Smart choice" Tubbo chuckled.

"What's the worst crime you've done" I struggled to keep my eyes open. "Um, I drove without a license for 3 months without anyone knowing. " I spoke honestly. " Um, what's your favorite TV show " Tommy pulled me into a hug. "Um, too many to say" I position myself upwards. "We're here" Will picked me up out of the car and walked me into the hospital.

"G'day what's wrong" She then looked at my leg. My breathing was a little out of place still probably what's causing me to be dizzy. I hissed as a sharp pain went up my leg. " Ello we were horseback riding and she fell off the horse and cut her leg on a rock. " Will spoke for me.

"What's your name ma'am " She smiled as she took us to a hospital room. " Y/n heart" Will put me in the bed. She took off the wrap and examine it.

"Yeah this needs stitches you seem to have a lot of blood but you will be fine just really tired" Not like I haven't noticed. " I hate it here already" I breathe out and roll my eyes. I take my arms and sit me up so I'm more comfortable. "Hey calm down. You're fine" Will tried to calm me down guess what it didn't work.

"Why don't you like hospitals," Tubbo asked sweetly. I frowned only Tommy knew the full details of the Story. Will half of it and Tubbo knew none. "Umm," I started to speak when the doctor came in. Fast ER trip couldn't ask for any thing more at this moment.

"Hi, I'm gonna stitch you up so you can go home and sleep. I'm sure you don't want to sleep here after. " I quickly cut him off. "Yeah, I would not like to sleep here. " He got out his little kit and started to stick me up one by one.

"Do you want me to call The twins or did you already call them" He smiled brightly? "I called them and told them everything. So there's no need to call" I lied though um teeth if I called Oliver or Olivia and told them I got injured while Will was supposed to be looking after me he would be screwed. Oliver would have killed me for even leaving the house so. I'll keep this to my self.

"okay I'll get the papers" And with that, he left the room "why did you lie" Tubbo pointed out. "Well, he was here to watch me and he's here so I won't get hurt, but me sitting in a hospital right now doesn't look very good on him" I explained and he made an offer.

"Well, thanks for saving me" Will chuckled. "That's what friends are for" I joked and elbowed him "you didn't answer my question early why " Tubbo pondered. Some things are better left until said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.7K 490 27
this is my first story so it's gonna be all over the place. basically just a tommyinnit Γ— oc. wilburs sister Gets on to the dream smp but no one know...
326K 7.5K 27
- Y/N is a twitch streamer from Ireland, who caught Mr Innit's attention, and it turned out he watched her a lot. But when she joins an among us lobb...
102K 2.9K 27
Y/N is a 16 yr old streamer who got invited to the Dream SMP. They met Tommy, Ranboo and Tubbo. They became great friends until Y/N started to have f...