Being Alive ( D.W)

By Gerlithequeen

Book 3 "Because i love you" I don't own Supernatural or the pics i upload. I only own Elena and her story. More

3. 1 The Demon Life
3.2 Turning Back Normal
3.3 Speechless
3.4 "Carry On My Wayward Son"
3.5 Aunt Bunny
3.6 "What Was That About?"
3.7 Hidding
3.8 "Tell Me It Was Them Or You"
3.9 "I'm Not Scared"
3.10 Good & Bad Charlie
3.11 Young Dean
3.12 Cain
3.13 "I Need Your Help, Dad"
3.14 Charlie
3.15 Nadya's Codex
3.16 Oh My God
3.I7 Go Ahead, Kill Me!
The Darkness
A Baby
Crowley
"I'm In Heels"
"We Are Not Fighting"
Puppet
"Promise"
"What Was I Supposed To Do?"
"Who Crushed The Impala?"
"I Already Have My Answer"
Killer Costume
Sully
The Cage
Lucifer
"Are You Still In Love With Me?"
"Careful, Sammy"
"Cupid's Mark"
Lucifer Inside Cass
"I Saw You Dead"
"Bonding Time"
The Horn
OH MY GOD
God
God's Plan
"Don't Go, Please"
Screw You
Mary Winchester
Family Hunting Trip
Killing Hitler
Asa
Vince Vincente
Mr. President.
Prisoners
Ishim
Gavin
"Who Is Dean?"
"Where's Dad?"
"Do You Trust Dean?"
"Where We Happy?"
Dagon
The Supernatural Books
"What Is Wrong With Cass?"
"You Made A Deal?"
Mr. Ketch and Mary
Hess
"Don't Go"
The Rift
Alternative Universe
Let Me Return The Favor
"I Love You, Dean"
New King Of Hell
"My Queen "
"It Was Mary "
"So You're Choosing Her?"
Hiding
"We Have a Child?"
"She's The Trigger"
"I Love You"
Bonding Time With Jack
Jack
Bringing Him Back
Michael
Saving Dean
The Box
"Why Are You Giving Up On Us?"
John And Mary
"Michael. He's Gone"
"Damn Right, Doll"
Kohonta
"Leave Me Alone"
Queen of Hell
This Is The End Of The World
Kevin
"You Did Not Fail Me"
"I Missed You So Much"
Lilith
"You Enjoyed it"
"You Were Right"
Michael
A Trip To Purgatory
Fortuna
Alt. Sam and Alt. dean
"Happy Birthday, Leny"
Amara
"Just Drive"
"Would You Trade Me?"
Cas
"We Are Free"
"Please, Bring Him Back To Me "
"Welcome To Heaven, Boys"

"I Love You So Much"

701 25 9
By Gerlithequeen

At the cabin.

I looked around confused. It was night.

Then i saw my body on the ground. 

My jaw dropped "oh my god, no. no no no no no"

I was alone. Mary's body was by the car. 

Oh hell no. I am dead. no no no. i can't be dead. no i am not dead no. Just no. 

Oh my god i am dead.

Suddenly i saw Sam and Dean rush into the cabin. 

I called out "Dean ! Sam!"

Of course they couldn't hear me. 

Suddenly i felt a presence behind me. 

Me "you came to take me with you, Billie"

Then i turned around to her. 

Billie nodded "Yes"

Me "Can you give me some time?"

Billie sighed "Elena-"

I pleaded in tears "till the sun's up. Not second more. I-I just wanna see them - see him one last time, please. please. And i will go with you on free will, i promise you that"

Billie "you know that this is not how it works, right?"

Me "But you're Death now. We both know i am not going to Heaven. please, just give me the chance to make a memory with them. To remember them for when ....i don't know what will happen in hell, i -i just.."

Billie nodded "okay. the second the sunlight shines on your body, i will be waiting for you and you will come with me"

I nodded "i promise"

Billie nodded "okay"

Then she vanished. 

I walked into the cabin. 

The brothers were standing there. 

Cas was with them. 

Sam "Dean, if Jack did that --"

Dean "Hey, we don't know what happened, okay? I mean, we don't know what Nick did. He probably deserved it."

Sam sighed "Dean, look. No one wanted Nick dead more than I did, but -- I mean, that.."

Cass looked at Nick's body " Is that Nick?"

Sam nodded " Yeah. We looked around. No sign of Jack or Mom or Elena. There's a, um, blast site behind the house. It looks angelic, just bigger."

Dean" Might have been Lucifer. Nick was trying to bring him back."

Sam "Yeah, but Jack said--

Dean snapped " Who cares what Jack said? We don't know what happened! But I swear, if he did something to my girl, if she is -- "

He pointed at Cass, furiously "...Then you're dead to me and you can be lucky if i let you breathing"

Cass looked crushed.

Sam sighed " Dean."

Dean shook his head, pissed off " No, he knew. He knew something was wrong with the kid. He knew it, and he didn't tell us! He didn't even tell us!"

I shook my head "don't be mad at the kid. He didn't- he's just a kid"

Castiel "I was scared. I believed in Jack for so long, I I believed that he was -- he was good. I -- I knew that he would be good for the world. And he was good for us. My faith in him, it -- it never wavered, and then I-I saw what he did. It wasn't malice. It wasn't evil. It was like Jack saw a problem, and in his mind, he just solved it with that snake."

Dean asked irritated "The snake?!"

Castiel "What he did wasn't bad. It was the absence of good. And I saw that in him. But we were a family, and I didn't want to lose that, so I thought I could fix it on my own. Felt like it was my responsibility. So I left. And I didn't tell you. If I could go back and just -- just talk to him right then and there, I would. But I can't, Dean. I failed you. And I failed Jack. And I failed --"

Dean shook his head, pissed off " No, no. Don't even say it. Don't even say her name. Don't you dare"

Sam held Dean back "Dean."

I looked at Cass, shaking my head, in tears "you didn't fail me, Cass, you never did. please, don't think that"

His phone started to ring. 

Dean tried to calm down  " Who is it?"

Sam " Rowena. "

Then he answered "Hey."

Rowena "Hello, Samuel. I did what you asked. I used scrying magic on the boy, tried to find him. But his energy, it's too unstable. It was like looking at the sun."

Sam "And Mom?"

Me "Dead"

no response.

Dean "Say it!"

Rowena" I don't know what happened or where she is but I can tell you with certainty Mary Winchester is no longer on this Earth. "

Dean let a tear roll down his cheek. 

Sam "what about Elena?"

Dean shook his head, crushed because he didn't he could bare hearing the truth. 

Rowena didn't say anything. 

I looked down in tears "i am dead. say it Rowena. We are all thinking it....so just say it out loud"

Dean "Rowena"

Rowena "i am sorry, Dean"

Then she hung up. 

Dean nodded, in tears. 

Then he grabbed a chair and smashed it against the wall, upset. 

Sam looked down broken " So, what do we do?"

Dean "What do we always do when we lose one of our own? We fight. We fight to bring them back."

Sam " How? Billie?"

Dean" Rowena. She's got the Book of the Damned. She's resurrected herself more times than we can count."

Castiel asked confused " How? We don't even know where your mother and your girlfriend is."

Dean yelled "Then go to heaven and find her! Tell Rowena we're on our way."

Then he stormed out. 

In Rowena's lair. 

Rowena wasn't here but the boys were.

Dean" Well, how the hell are we supposed to keep up with Jack when he's got wings, huh?! And now he's got Rowena? He's got the Book of the Damned? I don't know what to do. I don't even know where to go! Cas should have told us. As soon as he saw Jack go all Dahmer on his stupid freakin' snake, he should have told us."

Sam shook his head "Dean, it wasn't just Cas. It wasn't. We knew Jack was dangerous. We always knew. Long before he killed Michael. You more than anyone. I mean, from the very beginning, you knew. But, you know, we fell for him 'cause he had a good heart and a good soul. Then he didn't. And that's on me, too, by the way. I mean, I'm the one who made the call to bring him back. He didn't ask for that. I decided for him. And you warned me."

Dean shook his head " No, you didn't know, okay? We didn't know."

Sam nodded "Exactly. We didn't know. But -- He had become our family. You know, after Maggie and the other Hunters died I just left. Just dumped Jack on Cas and and Len and left. I knew. I mean, I knew something was gonna.... I just didn't know it'd be this."

Dean nodded " I did it, too. When I talked to Donatello about Jack, he said he was good as far as he could tell. But then he talked about how powerful Jack was and that he could never really be sure. And it was a warning. I just couldn't see it."

I looked down in tears, shaking my head "boys, please, don't"

Morning. at the cabin. 

I was standing next to my body. the guys should be here any second. 

Jack was performing a ritual to get me back. 

Me "it's okay, Jack. I know it was an accident. It's okay. you hear me? i am not mad. i forgive you"

It wasn't working. 

The boys ran into his direction. 

Jack looked at my body but it didn't work. 

Sam " Jack."

Jack turned to them, sadly  " It didn't work."

Then he vanished. 

Sam was the first to see Mary's body "Dean"

Dean looked at Mary's body shocked "mom"

He made a step towards her but Sam grabbed his arm to stop him shocked. 

Sam "Elena"

Dean looked at Sam confused but Sam just looked at my dead body. 

Then Dean followed Sam's eyes and i heard his heart breaking once he saw me. 

Dean shook his head "no no no no"

He ran over to me and kneeled down" Elena"

He grabbed my body and held me in his arm" Elena, baby, please, baby. come on, pretty girl. no no no no."

Sam kneeled down behind Dean as Dean hugged me close. 

He hid his face in my hair in tear. 

Sam put a hand on Dean's shoulder. 

I kneeled down next to them and i put a hand on Dean's shoulder, knowing he wasn't going to feel it. but i could feel it. I could feel everything. 

I could feel his arms around me. I could feel the tears that were leaving his eyes sinking into my hair, wetting it. I could his sobs loud and clear. I felt his heartbeat going crazy against my shoulder. 

Dean shook his head, crying, whispering  "no no. Elena. I love you so much"

I let some tears roll down my cheeks. My heart was breaking too. 

Then i drove my hand up to the back of his neck and then over to his cheek. 

I drove my thumb over his cheekbone and then over his lips. 

I sobbed out ". i know, you think you failed me...but you didn't. you never failed me, not once. take care of Sammy, tell him i love him. Tell Cass that i'll miss him. And tell Jack that i forgive him. Tell him to not blame himself. It's not his fault. please don't be mad at him.  i love you so much, Dean. god, i don't think i've loved anything or anyone more than i love you. you are my world, my future - hell, you are my life, handsome. you've given me more than any girl could ever ask for in a man - in a boyfriend. gosh, you don't know how much i wanna kiss you right now. to feel the spark i feel every time we kiss again. The things i would do to see you smile again....a real smile...the smile that reaches your beautiful green eyes and makes them sparkle "

Suddenly i saw the sunlight hit my body.

I felt a presence was behind me. 

Billie "it's time"

I nodded "one sec"

Billie "the deal-"

I shook my head "you don't have to force me. Just a sec"

No respond. 

I kissed Dean on the cheek.

Then i kissed him on his for head since his lips were on my head .

My voice cracked and i sobbed out "i-i love you so much, Dean Winchester. "

Then i turned to Billie while standing up. 

She actually had tears in her eyes. 

I scoffed, shaking my head " tears? for him "

Billie shook her head "they aren't for him. They are for you"

I walked over to her "they'll want to make deal at some point"

Billie nodded "i know, i am already waiting for one of the to make the first move"

I nodded. 

Billie eyed me "but you don't want them to make a deal "

I shook my head "i am dead, Billie"

Billie "but you are a half demon. you can come back. you know that"

Me "but i'd come back as a demon. I don't wanna hurt them. I'm better off dead"

Billie "so what do you want me to tell them?"

Me "Tell anyone who tries to make a deal for that i'll pass, that i am were i am supposed to be. That i died trying to help Jack who is family. That there's no better way to die than for family"

Billie nodded "and what do you want me to tell him?"

Me "remind him that he made me a promise to not make any deals. remind him to keep it - that it was my wish. tell him to try find a way to forgive Jack. Tell him that i love him, that i died with a smile on my face. tell him that he caused that smile because he was the last person i was thinking about"

Billie nodded "i will"

I asked scared "what will happen to me?"

Billie held her hand out to me "you know i can't tell you that, Elena"

I looked back to the brothers. 

They hadn't move. They were both full on crying right now.

Billie "it's time"

I nodded, in tears "thank you for giving me this chance, Billie"

She nodded. 

Then i put my hand in hers and everything went black. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.2K 1.8K 23
"She's gone, and I've been left behind to pick up the pieces." The Vampire Diaries Season 7 - 8 Forever Yours Sequel
310K 18.5K 40
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
163K 4K 19
𝓔𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂 𝓶𝓸𝓻𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓘 𝔀𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓘 𝓪𝓶 𝓮𝔁𝓬𝓲𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓪𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓘 𝓰𝓮𝓽 𝓽𝓸 𝓼𝓹𝓮𝓷𝓭 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓱𝓲�...