Black Clover × Male OC (ON HO...

بواسطة SofiaPlaisimond

Shizuko Roselei is the younger brother of the Blue Rose Knights Captain, Charlotte Roselei. Unlike his older... المزيد

𝙄𝙣𝙛𝙤𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣
𝙈𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙘 𝙆𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙨 𝙀𝙭𝙖𝙢
𝙈𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙘 𝙆𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙨 𝙀𝙭𝙖𝙢 𝙍𝙚𝙨𝙪𝙡𝙩𝙨
𝘽𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝘽𝙪𝙡𝙡𝙨
𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙊𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙍𝙚𝙘𝙧𝙪𝙞𝙩 𝙋𝙩. 1
𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙊𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙍𝙚𝙘𝙧𝙪𝙞𝙩 𝙋𝙩. 2
𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙊𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙍𝙚𝙘𝙧𝙪𝙞𝙩 𝙋𝙩.3
𝙂𝙤! 𝙂𝙤! 𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙈𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣
𝘼 𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙈𝙚𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙖
A/N
𝘿𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙤𝙣
𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙂𝙤𝙡𝙙𝙚𝙣 𝘿𝙖𝙬𝙣𝙨
𝙄'𝙡𝙡 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙮𝙤𝙪, 𝙎𝙩𝙖𝙧!
𝙏𝙚𝙖𝙢𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙠
𝙃𝙤𝙬 𝙞𝙩 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚𝙜𝙖𝙣
𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙒𝙞𝙯𝙖𝙧𝙙 𝙆𝙞𝙣𝙜
𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙋𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙍𝙤𝙮𝙖𝙡𝙨 𝙁𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩
𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘼𝙩𝙩𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙤𝙣 𝙍𝙤𝙮𝙖𝙡 𝘾𝙖𝙥𝙞𝙩𝙖𝙡
𝙉𝙚𝙬 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙄𝙢𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙙 𝙎𝙝𝙞𝙯𝙪𝙠𝙤
𝙄'𝙡𝙡 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧: 𝙏𝙤 𝙉𝙚𝙖𝙣
𝙇𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝘾𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙣
𝘼𝙨𝙩𝙖&𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙖 𝙫𝙨 𝙎𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮&𝙈𝙪𝙙 𝙈𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧/𝘽𝙖𝙧𝙤
𝙇𝙞𝙘𝙝𝙩
𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙙 𝙀𝙮𝙚
𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙙 𝙀𝙮𝙚 𝙫𝙨 𝙅𝙖𝙘𝙠, 𝙉𝙤𝙯𝙚𝙡, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙚
𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙆𝙞𝙨𝙨/ 𝘼 𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙠 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙚
𝙄𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙧𝙤𝙜𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣
Interrogation
𝙏𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙩𝙤𝙧/ 𝙏𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙩𝙤𝙧 𝙍𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙙

𝙇𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙫𝙨 𝘿𝙖𝙧𝙠

597 19 2
بواسطة SofiaPlaisimond

[Shizuko/Kurejii POV]

Yami let go of me and rest me on the ground. He patted my head and walked off.

"Captain, what are you doing here?" Asta yelled.

'I'm so sorry.'

Yami looked at Asta and let out a puff of smoke from his... whatever.

"Why am I here? Well... obviously... I'm a little lost. Give me some directions, damn it." Yami said.

'Theresa... I'm so sorry.'

"You were lost?!" Asta exclaimed as Yami gripped his head.

"Of course not, you moron. I was joking, dumbass. We're Magic Knights. Of course, we're going to show up. Everyone back at the base was useless, so I came by myself. I'll kill them all later." Yami said.

'This is all my fault.'

"What the heck are they doing when we are in this much trouble!?" Asta asked as Yami glared.

'I should've protected her.'

"By the way, didn't I tell you to take a day off? Want me to send you on a permanent vacation?!" Yami asked gripping his head harder.

'I was weak.'

He dropped Asta on the ground and turned towards Licht's direction. I got up and held my katana.

'Weakling'

"So, what's his deal?" Yami asked Asta.

'Disappointment'

"He said he's the leader of the Eye of the Midnight Sun." Asta said.

'Useless'

"T-the Eye of the Midnight Sun!?" Finral exclaimed.

'Disgrace'

"Oh? I thought he'd be some big, burly guy who could eat a crow in one gulp, but he's just a scrawny beanpole." Yami said.

'Annoying Asshole'

"Firnal, please get the Sister and the others to the town." Asta said.

'No one likes you'

"Sure, leave it to me! What about you and Shizuko?" Finral asked.

'We hate you'

"I can still fight! I finally get to see Captain Yami in action. There's no way I'm leaving now!" Asta cheered.

'You can't protect anyone'

"Okay, what about you, Shizuko?" Finral asked.

"I'll be fine." I said.

"Alright, Yami. I'm leaving the rest with you." Finral said.

'Innocent my ass'

"Hey, you better come back." Yami said.

'You should kill yourself'

"You know, I'm running low on magic... like for real!" Finral said nervously, rubbing the back of his neck.

'The world would be better without you'

"What do you mean? I'm for real too." Yami said.

'Hahaha, you suck'

Licht sends some of his light spears at Finral but Yami blocked it with his katana.

"The hell do you think you're doing aiming at my shit transporter!" Yami yelled.

'Who wants to protect you'

"Well, see you, Yami!" Finral said going inside his portal.

'All you do is put people in danger'

"You better come back, damn it!" Yami yelled.

'You're an ass, y'know'

"So cool! How'd you stop that? What's with the sword?" Asta asked.

'A magicless shrimp is stronger than you'

"Shut up, shrimp. This is a weapon from my homeland, the Land of the Rising Sun. And that wa-" Yami explained but stop when Licht's light spears started to shine, "Like I have time to explain all of this right now. Besides, it's a pain... just watch." Yami said.

'Brat'

[3rd POV]

"Light Magic: Light Sword of Judgement"

With an open grimoire, Licht creates multiple shards of light, with four lines going through each shard, that was thrown at Yami.

Once they came towards Yami, he easily blocked them.

"Awesome!" Asta yelled.

"Impressive... how about this, then?" Licht asked smiling creepily.

He appeared behind Yami, about to blast him but Yami dodged him and blocked his attack.

"So this is the power of the great Magic Knight heretic." Licht said.

"Huh? Hey, have I met you somewhere?" Yami questioned but then tried to cut Licht with his katana. "I'm pretty sure I've never met anyone with a rare magic type."

Licht disappeared then reappeared behind Yami, shooting swords made out of light.

"This is fun!" Licht said smiling weirdly.

"Who the hell are you and what's so fun about this?" Yami questioned.

"You bastard! How dare you mock Master Licht?!" Valtos yelled in Airashi's ears making her whine.

''Shut up! Your face is scary! Why are there lines on your face?!" Yami shouted/asked.

"You're bringing that up now!" Asta yelled.

Yami blocked another attack from Licht.

"Let me tell you a story." Licht said.

"Once upon a time, in a certain village, there lived people who had tremendous magic power. They were special Greatly loved by the mana of this world. They had a village where they control their mana will. And manipulate the minerals."

"Their powers were truly godlike. Indeed, those outside their village came to revere them as divine beings. But then, people's feelings began to change."

"Their respect and admiration became fear and envy. They slaughtered their gods in a cowardly surprise attack, and they stole their power."

"What kinda story is that? Who cares?" Yami asked dodging and running towards Licht. "You plannin' to become a bard?"

He ran up the cave walls, slashing the attacks coming his way. Licht came sending more light spears towards him as he kept blocking attacks.

"Well, I got a story of my own you might like to hear. There once was a young man with a bright mind and a pure heart. His father was a fisherman who sent him out to work the sea at a very young age."

Yami went in front of Licht only for him to disappear and reappear behind him. Yami's sword stuck in between the cracks of the wall as he flipped over to dodge Licht's attack.

"Then, one day, his boat got wrecked."

He took out his sword from the cracks and tried to hit Licht, who only went downer and downer.

"He fell into the water and washed up on an unknown shore."

[Yami backstory]

"Who is this kid?" Villager 34A asked mockingly.

"He's wearing grass sandals!" Villagers 34B mocked.

Young Yami stared at the four villagers who was laughing down at him.

He looked and acted different from the people there, so he got the crap out of him a lot.

[Backstory Paused]

Licht kept backing up and shooting attacks at Yami who was trying to slice him only for him to dodge his slices easily.

[Backstory Continued]

"But that was okay."

A picture of Yami who looked slightly younger than he was before was shown with him with a wide grin. He was sitting on top of a pile of bodies who looked like they just got beat the shit out of them.

"Cause he turned around and beat the crap out of them and then became a badass squad boss."

"The end!"

[Backstory End]

Yami finished his story as he slashed a line that was in front of him. They both landed on the ground with Licht beside Valtos and Yami a couple of feet in front of them. Yami blew out a puff of smoke and looked at Licht.

"Well? I think it's a pretty good story. 'Course, it is half my life, so there's that." Yami said.

"As a foreigner, I suppose our story doesn't have to do anything with you. Would you mind stepping off my stage, then?" Licht asked and shot more swords at Yami.

The more Licht attacked, the more his movements got faster.

"Captain!" Asta yelled.

"I wonder how long you can avoid a fatal blow?" Licht said.

Shizuko/Kurejii lift up his hand and chanted a spell, that directly cut Licht's cheek. He turned his attention back to Yami and Asta and attacked.

"Are you the one who attacked Fuegoleon?" Yami asked.

"I am." Licht said with an ugly smile."

"Dark Magic: Dark Cloaked Avidya Slash"

With an open grimoire, Yami channels darkness into his sword and releases that darkness with a slash that flies at Licht.

The wave of darkness retains the same sharpness as an edged weapon and also has the ability to absorb other spells, such as Light Magic, while in mid-flight.

Licht tried to block some of the slashes but one cut his cheek making blood drip.

"Master Licht!" Valtos yelled.

"Trap, eh? I'm sure you wouldn't have been able to win without something so underhanded." Yami said.

"How dare you?!" Valtos yelled.

"This time, come at me. I'll show the power of a Magic Knight!" Yami growled with a murderous look while pointing his sword at Licht, the hilt in his hand while the tip is facing Licht.

Asta stared at his captain with stars in his eyes. Licht and Yami stood, facing each other while Asta stared in awe.

"Hey, brat. Were you watching that?" Yami asked.

"Y-yes, sir!" Asta yelled, stuttering a bit.

"Good. Now try the same thing." Yami said.

"Y-yes, sir!" Asta said, "Wait... as if I could actually do that! Of course, I can't!" He yelled.

"who do you think you're talking to?!" Yami questioned, gripping Asta's head.

"But... I don't have any magic!" Asta complained.

"Huh, so surpass your limits, moron. I told you to do it, so do it." Yami said gripping his head tighter.

"Ow, ow, ow! That's hurts!" Asta complained while squirming.

"That'll make you a bigger man." Yami said as he let him go.

"Light Healing Magic: Healing Ray of Light"

With an open grimoire, Licht emits light from his hand, and the beads of light surround his wound and heal it.

"Another rare type of magic that can both heal and attack, anyways, get ready." Yami explained before turning to Asta.

"No, really, I can't! Even in the middle of a fight, I can't!" Asta complained.

"I don't mean the last attack I did. I'm saying the thing before that, idiot." Yami said while blocking attacks.

"I can't block something I can't see!" Asta said.

"You're hopeless. I'll explain it just this once. You'll have to pay 500 yuls later." Yami said, "The reason we've been able to react to the attacks is because of something from my homeland called,' Ki' "Yami finished.

Ki, natural energy given off by people and objects when they move. 

It exists separate from mana.

With proper training, ki-sensing can be used to predict attacks and others' movements, including natural objects and events found in nature. It can also be used to detect whether someone is lying.

Each individual's ki is unique, and it is rare for different individuals' ki to be the same.

"Ki? Not mana?" Asta questioned.

"Yeah. People looking at you, the sound of their breathing, their smell, the motion of their muscles, the vague sense that they're there. Ki is a blanket term for all the different types of life energy, the human body emits. I read that ki and predicted his next move then made them mine. You've seen Shizuko done it before, right?" Yami said as he kept blocking attacks, "When I do it, I combine it with magic and muscle, and fight that way. I guess it like a magic swordsman or something."

"Muscles! So that's why your neck's so thick, Captain Yami!" Asta exclaimed.

"Like you can talk kid." Yami muttered.

"Ya-yami?" Kurejii/Shizuko said.

"Huh? Wanna join?" Yami asked as Kurejii/Shizuko nodded, "Well, let's go."

.
.
.
.
.
.

[Next Chapter: The Third Eye]

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

61.1K 1.8K 87
"𝓐𝓝𝓓 𝓨𝓞𝓤𝓡 𝓑𝓔𝓐𝓤𝓣𝓨 𝓘𝓢 𝓔𝓜𝓟𝓣𝓨..." The life of the adored younger sister of Ciel Phantomhive, a cherished girl who follows her brothe...
2.1M 70K 30
(Name) Shimizu has always been in her sister, the manager of the Karasuno Volleyball Club's shadow. To everyone she's invisible. When she joins the v...
3.2K 107 10
This is a Zombie Apocalypse story. Takemichi is a girl and is Baji's twin sister.{She has black hair in this not blonde} Kazutora x Fem Takemichi On...
75.2K 1.3K 37
This story is up for Adoption!! This Story is discontinued till I Get Comfortable with It, I just start posting The new Chapter for the Remake of thi...