𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙊𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙍𝙚𝙘𝙧𝙪𝙞𝙩 𝙋𝙩.3

[Shizuko POV]

I woke up the next day with an arm around me. I turned to my side to see Yam Yam's arm over me and his legs caging mines.

"Yam Yam, get up." I said softly.

He groaned in response and put his whole body on top of me. I sighed as I looked for my grimorie. I spotted it on his dresser and tried to grab for it.

Shizuko's Grimorie

"Ehugh!" I said trying to reach for it

My tip of my fingers touch the edge of the book. I put more strength in my fingers but the book fell on the ground making a loud 'thump!' I heard Yam Yam moved slightly off me, but not fully. I closed my eyes and tried to fall asleep in the uncomfortable position.

[Shizuko's Dream]

Shizuko was seen walking in an empty forest with two people behind him. The two people who was behind him was his parents.

"Mommy?" Shizuko asked turning towards his mom.

"Yes, Shi Shi~ is something wrong?" His mother asked bending down to his height.

"Where are we going?" He asked.

"Don't worry, we're going somewhere verrryy special." His dad said smiling creepily.

"Okay!" Shizuko cheered.

Shizuko skipped ahead while his parents walked behind, but in a very slow pace.

"Hurry up, slow pokes!" Shizuko said.

His parents laughed a bit before running to catch up with their son.

The house lives as if under constant shadow, as if the sun keeps reaching for those walls that shrink away. And so its windows stay black without the rippling effect of the light, never knowing that the dust that clings, the dirt of years, could so easily be washed away. The walls are so cold to the touch, stealing the heat from these warm fingers, never caring if my own heart froze. That there are ghosts inside is a certainty, that they bluster around screaming is a fact, yet only the house can usher them out and wish for those rays to kiss it some warmth.
Until that then the paint will peel and the wood will rot, forever wishing for the warmth of a touch.

Shizuko stared at the house in awe before running inside the house, his parents tailing behind him.

The house was small even by local standards; two rooms on each level and a single entrance. He walked over to a corner where a vacant smell was coming from. Before he could reach the smell, his dad dragged him away.