𝘽𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝘽𝙪𝙡𝙡𝙨

[Shizuko POV]

I got up from the ground and went beside Yami holding my stomach.

"That hurts." I said still holding my stomach.

"Geez kid, you trying make the other captains kill me?" Yami said pulling me closer to him.

"N-no." I sniffed. "I-i j-just d-didn't see that coming."

He patted my head as he continue to watch what his memebers are doing.
A guy who had his hair in a mohawk was hitting fireballs at a boy who was sparking with electricity. I noticed a girl wearing some type of clothing.

"What is she wearing?" I asked pointing at the pinked haired girl.

Someone wrapped something over my eyes making me see darkness.

[3rd POV]

Yami wrapped his hands around Shizuko eyes and glared at Vanessa.

"Now I'm pissed! You better be prepared!"

[Magna Swing]
Magna is a peasant from Rayaka and a 5th Class Junior Magic Knight of the Black Bull squad.

Magna is a man with a lean build and two different colored hair, a light grey hair at the top, black hair at the sides. Additionally, he also sports a black mohawk. One of his facial signatures is a straight line mark surrounded by three pairs of dots on his left forehead.

Magna sports a white shirt covered by a navy leather jacket and navy trousers. In addition, his jacket covers half of his torso. He wears black fingerless gloves, a pair of blue shades, a pair of black boots, a chain hanging from the left side of his waist connected to his trousers and a belt that he uses to support his pouch containing his grimoire. The pouch is black and has a skull and crossbones symbol at the front.

As a member of the Black Bull squad, Magna also wears their signature black squad robe. The robe closely resembles a mantle with a hood and a button to hold it together at the right-hand side. Furthermore, the left-hand side displays the squad's insignia.

 Furthermore, the left-hand side displays the squad's insignia

"I'm not, but let's do this!"

[Luck Volita]

Luck is a 5th Class Junior Magic Knight of the Clover Kingdom's Black Bull.

Luck is a young man of short stature with blue eyes and medium-length messy blond hair. His hair is long enough to cover both his ears and forehead.