𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙊𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙍𝙚𝙘𝙧𝙪𝙞𝙩 𝙋𝙩. 1

[Shizuko POV]

"If you want one of these robes, get through this trial I'm about to give you." The dude named Magna said.

"Got it!" Asta yelled making me cover my ears.

The woman named Vanessa yawned while the petite girl munched on her cupcake.

'I wonder what sweet I would be. Maybe a d-' My thought got caught off by a voice.

"He's making up initiation rituals again." Vanessa said.

I peeked from behind Yami to watch the interaction.

"I wanna do it, too!" Luck cheered.

"You can do it! You can do it! You can do it!" Gordon whispered.

"Wahh!" I cried.

"What was that?" Magna asked.

"Nothing." Yam Yam said.

He turned around and glared at me. I whispered 'sorry' to him as he patted my head. Luckily, no one saw me.

"Let's start this thing!" Magna said. "First, show me how much guts and stamina you have! Five thousand sit ups!" He yelled.

"Got it!" Asta yelled already in his position.

He began to sit ups rapidly. I pulled on Yam Yam shirt and pointed at Asta.

"D-do you think he could teach me how he did that?" I asked.

"No." He responded.

I sulked a bit, but continued watching. He completed his sit ups eventually.

"Five thousand push-ups!" Magna said.

Asta got in his position and started doing his push-ups rapidly. Next, he had to hold this giant boulder with his two hands. He struggled a bit but he got the hang of it. He dropped the boulder and tried to use his head to crack it. He fell to the ground and rolled around saying 'Ow!'.

"Not yet! I'm not done yet!" He shouted standing up.

He pulled his head back and hit it forward, slightly cracking the boulder.

"You can do it! You can do it! You can do it!" Gordon whispered making me grip Yami shirt.

"My angel..." Gauche murmerred looking at a picture with blood dripping from his nose.

"The kid's not bad, though this is pointless." Vanessa said.

"Not that it matters since magic is everything in this world, but he has a crazy amount of energy." Luck said.

I looked at Asta and noticed his was panting heavily. He had sweat dripping down his body and my music waves are telling me that he's tired. He stood up slightly and looked at Magna.

"How's that?!" He asked/yelled.

"I guess you have some guts." Magna said.

Asta rushed over to him and stared at him.

"Did I convince you?! Can have my robe now?!" He yelled with a hand coming out his mouth.

'How's he get that little hand inside of him? Can I do that too?!" I thought peeking at Asta.

"Not yet! You're a hick from the boonies! It's not gonna be that easy! There's one more. The final trial in the initiation." Magna said as Asta face turned into a determined one.

'This is so cool!' I thought with glittering eyes.

"You can use magic or whatever you want..." Magna said as his grimorie flipped its pages and a fireball formed in his palm. "... To either block or dodge my attack magic!" He continued.

'Fire magic that can create fireballs. Awesome!' I thought looking at it in awe.

They both looked at each other, Magna slightly glaring at him. Looking at the fireball in his hand Magna continued, "If you're able to do that, you'll officially be one of us Black Bulls. You'll get your precious robe!"

"G-got it! I'll do my best!" Asta shouted determined.

"Shut it!" Magna shouted.

I saw Finny sigh and pull out his grimorie with its pages facing him. Magna fireball was floating a little bit above his palm as his grimore flipped with his right hand out stretched towards it.

"Hold up your grimorie, you stupid shrimp!" Magna yelled.

"Yes sir!" Asta said.

'Hm... Magna the flaming fireball! What about Vanessa!? Ohhh! Nessa! Luck, maybe Lightning or maybe... Lucky Charm! For Gauche, how about... Marie's guardian Angel. Yeah! That sounds so awesome. Charmy, Lil Dwarf.. No. How about Cha Cha. Grey, muscles! And... Gordon... can have... Otaku! Asta, Meshiu or Mochi.' I thought as I start thinking about sweets.

"Pay attention, Shizu." Finny said as I nodded, snapping out of my daze.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

𝗜'𝗺 𝗴𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗽𝗹𝗶𝘁 𝗶𝘁 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗜 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘀𝗶𝗴𝗻𝗲𝗱 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗺𝘆 𝘀𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹. 𝗦𝗼 𝘁𝗼𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗿𝗼𝘄 𝗜'𝗺 𝗴𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗱𝗼 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 2 𝗮𝗻𝗱 3.

[𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗡𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗥𝗲𝗰𝗿𝘂𝗶𝘁 𝗣𝘁. 2]