𝙏𝙚𝙖𝙢𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙠

[Key Words]
Elle= Noelle
Lucky Charm/Lucky= Luck
Bloosom= Lotus
Mimi= Mimosa
Yun Yun= Yuno
Glasses= Klaus
Star= Mars
Sy Sy= Syrus
Gaku= Ongaku
Sai= Sairen
Bun Bun= Shiroi

[Shizuko POV]

I ran towards the direction of Luck and saw Elle and Asta in front of me.

"Elle! Asta!" I said waving.

They stopped running and turned towards my direction. I ran up to them and grabbed their hands. We ran faster and saw Lucky getting hurt by a meanie. Asta jumped up and cut through his smoke magic.

"And who might you be?" The man asked us.

"We're his friends!" Asta yelled.

"Lucky! Are you okay?" I asked rushing to his side.

"You're going to have to face us, old man!" Asta yelled.

"Ohh! What's your name?! You're handsome! What's your name, what's your name!" I asked.

I jumped from Lucky's side and began holding the man's hand. His eyes are so pretty like crystals. I wonder what happen to Star, I hope he's okay. He completely ignored me and faced Asta.

"Oh, dear... having your friends show up is definitely not in my favor. And as for you, young child, my name is Lotus." He said.

"Can I call you blossom?! Cause you're named after a flower, so, Blossom! It's cute right. You like it, right. Right?!" I asked.

"Yes. Now can I fight your friends?" He asked.

"Oki!" I cheered.

[3rd POV]

Luck stood up with a crazy smile and ran past his teammates.

"I'll take care of him myself. I don't need any friends. Just my powers... otherwise, my mom won't accept me." He said as he tried to attack Lotus, who dodged.

"Have it your way." Asta muttered.

Noelle looked at him in confusion.

"I guess I shouldn't hold back anymore." Lotus said.

He created a large cloud that approached Luck. Asta held his sword and sliced it and erased his magic.

"Do what you want! And I'll do what I want!" Asta yelled.

"I can do this alone..." Luck said.

"I won't leave you alone!" Asta yelled.

'But do you have to yell!' Sairen said telepathically to his friends.

'Apparentally, humans yell for no reason.' Gaku replied.

"Hush, it's getting good!" Shizuko cheered.

'He's enjoying this?!' The three non-humans thought.

"Not yet! I don't care what you think of me! Do whatever you want!" Asta yelled.