𝙈𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙘 𝙆𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙨 𝙀𝙭𝙖𝙢

𝙎𝙝𝙞𝙯𝙪𝙠𝙤 𝙋𝙊𝙑

"Shizuko, wake up. It's time for the Magic Knights Exam." A voice told me belonging to Sol Marron.

"Okay, Sol. I'm getting ready now!" I said.

I got out of bed and stretched my arm. I grabbed my towel and went in the bathroom and took off my clothes. I hopped in the shower and played in the tub.

[Timeskip]

I got out of the tub and dryed myself with my towel. I went into my room and picked out my clothes for today. I grabbed my stuffed animal named Char and walk out my room.

I walked down the corridors of the hallway until I reached Big Sister and Sol

"Big Sister!" I said as I ran up to her and hug her leg.

"You ready to go now?" She asked me as I nodded my head eagerly. "Okay, let's go. Do you want to go with Sol or with me?"

"I wanna go with Big Sister!" I said.

Big sister grabbed her broom and sat on it. She lower it down so I could get on it. We were flying to the Royal Capital with Sol behind us.

"Big sister, when are we going to visit mama and papa? I miss them." I told her.

"I miss them too. Don't worry, we'll visit them soon." She said making me smile at her voice.

"Yay!"

[At the Royal Capital]

We finally reached the captial. I walked with my sister to where all the other captains was and gripped on Char harder.

"Rill!~"

[3rd POV]
[Rill Boismortier]

Rill is a young man with spiky, aqua-colored hair in a messy mound atop his head.

He wears a light-colored shirt under a dark blue vest that is held closed by a bronze-colored belt. His dark blue pants end halfway down his shins, and his shoes are bronze-colored slippers. Over this, he wears a long, white open coat with two pairs of large, turquoise diamonds on the front and on the sleeves. His squad robe has a dark blue tassel of diamonds hanging from the front clasp.

 His squad robe has a dark blue tassel of diamonds hanging from the front clasp