𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙊𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙍𝙚𝙘𝙧𝙪𝙞𝙩 𝙋𝙩. 2

[3rd POV]

Asta pulled his sword out of his grimorie and gripped it tightly.

"Whoa! What's that?" Luck asked.

"Its huge." Vanessa said.

Gauche looked up from his picture of Marie while Charmy blinked and munched her cupcake. Bringing his sword forward, Asta held the hilt of the sword with both of his hands. Magna made his fireball jumped up and down as a bat came out of his grimorie. He grabbed the bat and faced it towards Asta.

"You ready?" Magna asked.

"Yup!" Asta responded.

"Here I go!" Magna yelled as he swinged his bat.

"Bring it on, sir!" Asta yelled, determined.

Floating in the air, Magna hit the fireball, with the bat, rapidly as multiple fireballs dashed towards Asta. Asta moved swiftly, dodging every last fireball.

"Not bad!" Magna said.

"Yes, sir!" Asta said. 'I might just make it.' He thought.

"But the true test..."
Magna said as he made his bat disappear.

He flipped the pages of his grimorie and formed a fireball in his palm, just like the other one just bigger. The fireball heat radiates over the ground making some of the members fan themselves.

"It's so hot." Vanessa said, fanning herself.

With his hand outstretched, the fireball grew bigger and bigger.

"Flame Magic: Exploding... Fireball"

Magna grabbed the fireball with both of his hands and swung it at Asta at a very fast pace as he said, "Die!!"

"Seriously?!" Asta yelled. 'Oh. I'm dead.' Asta thought.

Asta's brain knew the instincity. With his well-trained muscles, kinetic vision, and explosive power, Asta had ways been able to slice through magic and deflect the enemies. But Magna's magic was too fast for Asta to see. It's fast! Even if he could slice through it, the momentum of this attack would continue. He would just be hit by the split attack's halves.

'I can't stop it!' Asta thought gripping his sword.

Now that he had realized his limits, his brain shut down. However... His body hadn't given up! His well-trained body's super reflexes, put up one last struggle... Amd he was able to find a way out.

Gripping the sword, Asta swung the sword so the fireball would hit the spine making the fireball repel Magna's magic back to him. An explosion filled their area as the members of the Black Bulls was shocked.

'Who was that voice?' Shizuko thought before feeling himself getting sleepy.

"He hit it! He hit it!" Luck cheered.

"Wow." Vanessa said.

Charmy clapped for him as Finral closed his grimorie.